All Comments on 'In Brazil...'

by pietop

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderabout 10 years ago
Wow...

I thought the start of the story was a little awkward… I wish I could tell you why. But the final seduction was very, very erotic!

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
Nicely done

I would have liked a little more in the beach scene and the days in between but very erotic build up for the last night.

engine1844engine1844almost 10 years ago
absurd

Can you explain why, when there are so many young, hot, good looking guys in Brazil, you had her hook up with an old man with white hair. A real turnoff.

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

Well, I, for one, looooooove white hair and dirty old men, and I thought this story was a treat! An erotic and well-paced seduction on Jose-Luis's part, with each of his words and actions raising the stakes for Meredith and cranking up the heat for the reader. And the whole piece had a sensual, easygoing feel to it, just like I imagine Brazil to be. Nice job!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
engine1844

People with white hair can't be hot?

Go do your homework and clean your room.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Another cheating slut

Don't waste your time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. haha, an experienced lover is sometimes a ticket to paradise. I had a two-night fling at a business conference with a speckled gray man, sixteen years older but with one very thick cock, talk about anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous