In Charge of the Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
A bull completes the process.
1.5k words
4.16
18.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A groan announced to the camera that the bull was awake again. His head was pounding and his body felt heavy. No, not his body; part of his body. He slowly got back on all fours and felt something swing underneath him.

The next sound was a gasp as he saw the cock now attached to his body. Currently flaccid it is four times as thick as his previous one had been erect. Thinking about his cock was causing it to harden and he marveled at the size it expanded to. The bull wasn't wielding a cock, it was nearly as thick around as a baseball bat and nearly touched the ground as it swung erect before him; close to thirteen inches.

Looking around his room he saw the hole in the wall still remained, and now the bull understood why the opening was so large. Knowing what was in store for him, he wasted no time thrusting his cock into the hole, which now, it barely fit.

As he fucked the wall he let out a constant stream of moans. Everything was intensified from his old cock. The closer he came to release the moans became shouts until he screamed and passed out.

He wasn't out very long and his cock was still hard. Following his, now bull, instincts he went back to fucking the wall. While the sensations were the same, they weren't as overwhelming as he was expecting it somewhat.

It took four fuck sessions, with less than five minutes between them, for the bull to wear himself out. When he did he shuffled over to his food and water trough, gulping down as much as he could hold of both.

* * * * * * *

Richie's next report was taking time. He would type something, then delete it and try again. It wasn't that he didn't have anything to report, he was just finding it hard to report about it.

The male had progressed as expected. He was now dominated by his cock, using the wall as often as he could, up to four times a day. Since his transformation he had been given a marker in his ear, a piercing he barely noticed while in the middle of a fuck. He was now B-4, the fourth bull out of the facility. That was now how the handlers would refer to him, knowing the farm he was transferred to would change the name. Unlike animals, with the right incentive the human variety could relearn a name. It was about time for his final test, the live test as it were. He was going to fuck the heifer again, this time as a bull. If he passed that, he would be either sold or transferred to a farm where he would live out his days.

* * * * * * *

B-4, the bull, had paced his small two room area for over an hour. Early that morning a handler had come in and locked up his cock into a large cage, not letting him get the release he had become accustomed to. About five hours later his cock was beginning to throb. He stomped his hooves and let out a disgruntled sound.

Moments later the same handler came into the room with a lead. "Bull, this is your final test before you move to a farm." Walking forward the human hook the lead to the bull's collar, motioning that he should follow.

The first thing he noticed when he walked with the handler was the scent of the heifer's collar he had grown accustomed to. His massive cock strained in the cage forcing a pained groan from behind his gag. He saw the heifer in the artificial field, looking at him. Seeing the bull finally in the room she twirled and shook her tail at him, letting out a seductive moo to entice him further.

B-4 looked up at the handler, the sound coming out pathetic as he begged to be let out of his cage. The human looked at the bull and then looked back to the heifer until the sound came again, longer and deeper.

"Remember. Dominate, not mean. If you try and hurt her, she will hurt you, then I will beat you bloody. If you fail this test, it is a week until we try again. A week caged, keep that in mind."

The bull nodded, the act of kindness in speaking he appreciated. Hands on the cage freed his cock and he moaned, growing hard just from the simple act. A click releasing the lead set the bull free.

He started to run to the female, but paused and thought about what he had learned. She waited for him, having not moved, and her eyes looked expectantly. Two steps brought him closer, but slowly as he paused between each step.

She made a playful sound, a tease and a request. She wanted him to come breed her, but in the proper way, solidifying his status as a bull. He responded with a low sound, a cross between a growl and moo. Giving a little squeal she pranced away, shaking her tail.

The next time she turned around he was closer than she realized and gave a moo of surprise. The bull was fully hard and he was close to trembling from lust. She turned her tail away from him, waiting for him to command.

Silence stretched between them without him doing anything. She looked him over to figure out why. He was still hard, looking painfully so, and was watching her. The look in his eyes was not dominate, it was scared. Making a mistake, she knew, had horrendious consequences for him, and he was terrified he would see them, but the scent her collar was giving off was making him lustful.

Leaning forward toward him, the heifer nipped at him, catching his arm. He responded with a yelp but forced him to look at her eyes. She met them and tried to look as comforting as possible. He gave a groan and she shook her head and made a noise of her own. This was why the Facility kept her. She would teach him to be a bull.

Making a noise that if speaking would have been a question she swayed her breasts at him. He watched them move from side to side, before leaning in to nip at one. She moaned as he made contact to encourage him. Taking the encouragement he stepped forward, but at that, she turned and danced away.

Frustrated, B-4 let out a sound of displeasure which ended up a bit more fierce than he intended. But, he saw that the heifer paused and looked at him. Curious, he made it again and she remained still.

Again he began to close and she gave a small noise, more question than comment. He grunted and stomped a hoof. The noise the female made was more moan than protest. When he was within reach he nipped at her again, grunted and stomped a hoof watching her begin to tremble.

He moved next to her, his head high and watched hers sink to submissive. He made a low sound again, nuzzling her instead of head-butting her. She moaned again and nodded. This time when she walked away, her eyes were constantly on him, seeing him follow.

Only steps from him, she raised her ass, showing she was ready to be mounted. The bull circled her once, drawing in the scent of her collar and moaned himself. Once again behind her, she cried out in desire. B-4's cock ached so bad it hurt to move, but he mounted the heifer, shoving his cock deep in her.

The heifer screamed and shook, finally feeling a bull cock inside her after an extended time. Hearing the noise, it spurned the bull on to thrust harder. After her first climax she mooed and encouraged him, thrusting her cunt against him.

B-4 was eventually lost in the sensation of his cock, not caring what the heifer before him was doing, he was breeding her, and she would stay and take it. His fucking became harder and faster, calling out his feelings as he claimed his first actual heifer.

The female, in her own right, was riding out the thrusts, her eyes closed with her own lust and pleasure. Constant moans were leaving her gag until it built to a second and third crescendo before the bull gave one last forceful thrust that nearly toppled the female forward.

Breeding complete B-4 pulled away from the female, his cock still semi-erect, and cast about for what he was to do next. Thankfully the heifer's handler was in the room to retrieve her and started leading her back to the other side of the room.

"That was good, B-4. I saw you learning. You tried something, it didn't work, so you tried something else. That's why that heifer is here. To show you how to act, and how to not act. You passed." the male explained as he snapped a lead back on his collar.

The handler led him back to his two room space and he saw someone coming to collect the female. She was pet like an animal while she walked without a lead beside her handler.