In Charge of the Stable Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction of Lorna and Pet.
3.3k words
4.37
3.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is the first of a new spin-off from my other stuff. I am examining cuckholding and male submission, unlike most of my other stories that involve females being submissive. It is a work in progress as I research and I expect it to grow in scope and breadth if I like what I am writing.

If this is your fetish, I would accept suggestions to make the writing better as I do not live it. Just remember I have to make it fit in my world.

Okay, here is the usual. All over 18, this is not necessarily a non-con situation, the character made the choice, liking it or not, it was made willingly unlike most of my other work, and if that's not your cup of Bog Water, then move on. Thanks

****************************************

Pet moved around the space with a dust towel, making sure to capture any stray fiber or dust. So concerned about gathering all the dust, Pet knocked over a picture frame, hearing it clatter on the floor.

The submissive male turned quickly and snatched the fallen object off the polished hardwood floor. Stopping and looking at the picture, he knew his Miss kept this specific picture to help him remember where he came from.

It was a picture of him, five foot ten, average shoulders, brown hair but blue eyes. He was always fit, in shape, but not overly obsessed about it. He was standing in front of the Stable as it was when it started, alone and cocky.

Then he had been Tom, not Thomas or anything unusual. Just Tom.

He had married Lorna out of high school, girl with rich parents. He expected to marry her and set himself up with at least one side girl. Lorna wasn't unattractive, however Tom thought he could do better...just not with the money.

He had been put in charge of getting a stable ready for horses, he was told. No one had told him that they would be female horses, human horses.

And one of those females had been his downfall. His ruin.

Her name had been Brittany, or Whisper as a pony. However, Tom found her to do anything but when they were together. Her screams nearly got the both of them caught numerous times.

And caught they had eventually been caught when Brittany ended up pregnant.

Lorna had been furious. And her family had begged her to cut him loose. Tom groveled at her feet, swearing that he would do anything to make it up to her. Little did he know what "anything" would be.

First was the cage, not that the male had anything near average. The small cage, the size ordered, not just the actual size of it, to contain his four inch erection. It was small, confining and painful. Just as Lorna wanted it to be.

And that worked for awhile. He was contained during the day, begging at night for his wife to release him from the prison. And she did, for a little while.

However, the first cage had been able to be worked around eventually and he could be free when Lorna wasn't around. Then he was caught with another one of their horses, and Lorna had enough.

Again he groveled and begged. Swore he would obey, he would do anything.

It was then that Lorna became serious. And Tom had not been prepared.

His choices were clear: submit to her completely and never complain, or divorce her and pay back millions of dollars they lost from the two ponies he had defiled. The first had never been able to return after having her child. Tom could never pay back the money she demanded, so he was stuck.

So he agreed and stayed.

The next cage improved, so much it was tight, much more than the first. It kept his one inch flaccid cock folded upon itself with no room to move. Anytime he got any sort of arousal, it was painful. And that's what Lorna was going for.

Dresses were next. His Miss didn't want him in makeup and looking "pretty". She wanted him, fully male, walking around in pastel dresses looking humiliating in them. And he was. He hated them. He would rather be naked, as he was at home, than in those dresses. However, there was no choice. He was stuck.

It wasn't until she laid down the rest of the package that he felt himself panicking. He would never leave the house again looking like Tom. His name was now Pet, never to speak his other name again. He would never leave the house alone without being in a dress and cage, and never alone.

It was the punishments that brought him down more than anything. She never restrained him, forcing him to submit himself to it. She would spank him until his ass was raw and he couldn't sit down for four days, paddles, canes, brushes...nothing was off limits, as long as she wanted it. And each time, he had to thank her and ask for more. Failure to do so would be met harshly. He only had to learn that once.

Pet, distracted, didn't hear the door open and was caught with the picture in his hand thinking about his past life.

"Thinking of leaving, Pet? The door is right there." Lorna spoke and he jumped, the frame clattering back to the floor.

"No, Miss. I am thrilled with my life, Miss. I just knocked it off the shelf." he hastily shook his head and replaced the frame on the shelf.

"It doesn't look like the house is complete. Being slovenly today, are you?"

Pet tried to find something to argue, but the look on his Miss's face that told him to nod. "Yes, Miss. I'm sorry."

"This after our experience at the Stable? Favouring a pony again? Is my pet wanting to be a female pony?"

"No Miss!" he protested loudly, then corrected himself. "Please no, Miss. I am happy being your pet."

"We will see. Gather your paddle." Lorna demanded and saw her pet's shoulder's slump, but he moved to comply.

Walking up the back staircase, built specifically for him. Each step squeaked or creaked reminding him where he was and where he was going. Written long the wall for the first three of twelve steps, in his own hand were phrases Miss had him write.

The first step was from when the situation started. It was written in a bold, cocky hand, sure that his wife didn't mean what she was saying. "I have made this choice of my own free will. I am able to walk away anytime I wish. I have no choices other than what Miss gives me other than that one."

The second step was from when the first pony was unable to get back into form and they no longer could keep her. "I have nothing to offer a woman in bed. My cock is pathetic and no one wants to use it. It now belongs to my Miss and I will only get pleasure when she says."

The third step was from when he was caught without his cock cage, trying to seduce another pony. By now the writing was written with a lighter hand. Not as confident nor self-assured. "My Miss is my life. I exist to do nothing but please her. Any thought I have of my own, I need to make sure my Miss accepts it before I do it. My existence is to follow directions and obey my Miss. I will obey my Miss or I will leave."

He read the words as he was required as he walked up the steps. Once, during the walk, he had not spoken them and his Miss had known making his punishment twice as bad. Now, every time his feet made contact with the steps, He read the words on each step he was required.

Each time he made the walk, more recently lately, they became easier to say, although the part of him that hadn't submitted protested. He was only here because he couldn't afford to leave, not because he wanted to serve.

The door at the top of the small, thin staircase was closed and plastered with more words. Stopping on the landing just large enough for him to read the words, he put his hands on his head.

"I am before this door because I am being punished. I have earned my punishment and will accept it without complaint. My Miss is right. I have done wrong and deserve to be punished. I am lucky to have my Miss watch out for me and correct me. I am grateful for my Miss showing me the right way." He finished and opened the door.

****************************************

Lorna moved around her spotless house. It was that way because her pet cleaned it from top to bottom every single day. It was his whole existence if they were not going out somewhere.

She heard the steps as her pet moved up the steps, reading the words she'd had him write there. He didn't know there was a speaker that was motion activated when he went up to let her hear him read it each time. She heard his voice tremble at the top of the stairs before the door opened, cutting the speaker off.

Sitting down on the couch she waited for her pet to return and beg to be paddled for his transgressions.

***************************************

Pet stepped into his room and held back a sob. He would not give her the satisfaction of seeing him cry, at least before she gave him more reason.

This was his punishment room. Well, storage for his punishment room. His Miss had never followed him up here, not that there was much room for the two of them. It consisted of three chest of drawers, each with four drawers to hold various implements. They were even labeled for his convenience: clamps, plugs, gags, blindfolds, whips, etc... On the right hand side there was a cork board holding different instruments to spank him. Canes, crops, paddles, straps, brushes were outlined in a thick black marker. Many things in that room Pet didn't know their use yet but had a feeling he would eventually.

Not wasting time to annoy his Miss further, he chose the largest paddle of the set. He knew it would sting, but the wide area would make it tolerable unlike the smaller paddle which would cause more pain.

Closing the door he saw the words written on the wall before him. Closing his eyes he recited. "I have chosen my implement of punishment for my transgressions. I am taking it back to my Miss. I will ask her to punish me because she knows what is right for me. I will not complain about my punishment and accept all my Miss chooses to give me. This is the life I have chosen freely. I will accept this, or leave."

One step down there was still something to his right on the wall. She made sure this was a production. He looked at the words and spoke. "I deserve this punishment because my Miss tells me I do. I will do as told, without complaint the first time. Not doing so will only increase my punishment."

The second step down continued the reciting. "I will thank my Miss after each punishment, and even after each stroke if she requests. This is an opportunity for me to learn how to behave better and I will be grateful for the chance to continue to serve my Miss."

On the third step his foot came down heavily, hating this step. "I am incapable of making my own choices and require my Miss to guide me and teach me. I will follow her rules exactly and expect punishment if I fail. I have made this choice and continue to do so. I am free to leave at any time. If I choose not to leave, I will not complain as I continue to my Miss."

The words were dry in Pet's mouth but he knew the danger of not following instructions. He only had to say them, not believe them.

***********************************************

Her pet came into the room, a large paddle in his hands. She knew he would choose something that he thought wouldn't hurt as badly. What he didn't know is that she would continue until it did, until he was screaming and begging her to stop.

She noticed that her pet was cringing as he came forward, his cock trying to get hard in its tiny cage. Complain to himself as he might, he didn't completely hate his current situation.

Pet came and knelt before his Miss, setting the paddle on the couch next to her and bowed down and kissed her shoes.

"Please Miss, I am misbehaved by not remembering something I should have when at your workplace. I am sorry I embarrassed you. Please Miss, punish me until you feel I have learned my lesson. I will do better."

Seeing him kneel she looked at him waiting. Making him wait was good for him. Not every reward or punishment needed to be instantaneous. Especially for punishments, giving her pet time to consider what might happen would only make it better for her.

Ten minutes passed before she took the paddle from the couch and stood up. It took pet twice to learn that just because she got up didn't mean he was allowed to.

Five minutes after that, she looked at the male. "Assume your position, pet."

Pet got to his feet and put his hands on his knees, bending at the waist. His fingers dug into the joint and waited.

"This is the second time you have disappointed me in my place or work, pet. We had an agreement and you are not keeping your part of the bargain. Do I need to add another step about responsibility?"

"If you wish, Miss. I am sorry." he neither agreed nor disagreed with her.

"What is your normal count, pet?"

"Fifty, Miss." he recited.

"That is with a little paddle, this one is much larger. I suppose we need a much larger number, don't you?"

Pet sighed internally. If he had gotten the regular paddle, it would have been over sooner, and less painfully but he had to choose the larger one. He, indeed, had earned this. "Yes Miss."

"Let's see how many of this it takes to get the same result. Keep count for me, pet."

"Yes, Miss."

The paddle came down hard on the left side. He flinched but didn't move or protest.

"One, MIss. Thank you, please give me another!"

****************************************************

Lorna brought the paddle down again and again hearing her pet cry out the numbers and beg her for another stroke. Seeing him bent over, hiding his tears from her made her cunt tingle. She loved punishing her ex, seeing him get what he deserved but would never consider sleeping with him again.

When they were married his small cock barely got her excited but pet had been decent with his mouth. Now, the thought of this disgraced male touching her sexually disgusted her. He would only get pleasure at his own hands, when she dictated.

The same wasn't said for her. It was time to call Ben.

****************************************************

"Twenty-five, Miss!" he counted, praying she would stop. He hated the counting of the blows. It had been difficult at first, dissolving into screams as he was spanked, but finally he had found that when it started, he could drift his mind elsewhere to take his focus off the pain. To count, he had to be present, participating and feeling the pain. "Thank you, please give me another!"

"I plan to, pet. Thinking you would get something easy. Well, you might have....if you hadn't tried to get around your punishment. Larger paddle won't hurt as much, if I decide to stop here."

"Please Miss!" Pet cried. "Please no more!"

"Aww Pet, if you had chosen what you knew you were supposed to get, I would have given you some alone time and called it done. But, you were a bad pet again. By choosing a larger paddle, I have to see what the limit is here, with this paddle. "I better hear you through your tears, pet. If I don't, I can't tell when we are done."

*********************************************

"Eighty, Miss. Thank you, please give me another!" Pet sobbed as the paddle came down again.

"That was forty on each cheek, yes Pet?" Lorna asked.

"Yes Miss! I am ready for more, please!" Pet struggled to say through his tears.

"Do you regret getting this paddle, Pet? Large, unlike your cock?"

"Yes Miss. I thought I was being smart, but now I know better." Pet admitted.

Lorna set the paddle down and pulled the key to her pet's cock cage from her pocket. "Position, now."

Pet stood up, his ass burning but his cock throbbing. His hands went to his head and interlocked behind his head. He would never touch her unless she asked. Not that she had in nearly two years. A click told him his cock would be free and it sprang to attention the moment the device was away.

Still he didn't move. Miss hadn't told him he could move, and his stinging ass told him it was about all the thinking he could do.

"Very well Pet, you handled your punishment well. It has been almost two weeks. You may begin." Lorna told him. His hands immediately moved from his head to his cock, moaning as soon as his flesh touched it.

The sensation of touch felt amazing and he ran his hands over his small erect cock. He knew that he wouldn't last long, but wanted to savour it. He paused in his jerking, trying to let him cool off. He panted, alerting Lorna to his state.

"Finished already pet? If you are stopping, you are finished." Lorna mentioned to him. Shaking his head he began again lasting only two minutes before exploding into his hands. "Go clean up and wait in your room. It is time for your alone time."

"Yes Miss. Thank you for punishing me, Miss." Pet spoke, his hands still holding his cock to not get any mess on the floor of his Miss's house. As soon as he finished speaking he moved to the sparse section of the house that he slept in.

***************************************

Lorna went into her kitchen and poured herself a glass of red wine. She sighed after he was gone.

She didn't want to stop, she wanted to keep beating him, to make him leave, but in the end got more satisfaction to abusing him. To help him "want" punishments, she let him shoot spunk all over his hands after each one. She wanted him to associate sex with being beaten. To get the release he wanted, he had to take the abuse.

And so far she had been easy with starting the punishments. Restrained. She didn't want there to be any hospital visits for infections of broken skin, or otherwise. And she wanted him to leave, but not leave because he went to the police for her actually harming him.

To her it was a combination of things, she got to dominate him and take out frustrations but also to humiliate him by locking him and making him go out in dresses.

Now that he was into his section of the house, she moved to the door leading to his two room area and locked the door where he was unable to open it. There was a panic button if there was an emergency, and it had taken four corrections before Pet had learned the definition of "emergency" meant life-threatening, and it had six months since it had been triggered.

She had texted Ben, the lover that she had been using since she had locked her husband up, and he would be there within the hour.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers