In Charge of the Stable Ch. 02

Story Info
After dealing with Pet.
1.4k words
4.75
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

Pet lay on his mattress, covered by a tiny sheet. Tiny like his cock, Miss told him. If he thought it was enough for other females, it was enough for him.

Hearing the lock to his room, he let the tears flow that were left. His ass stung, his pride was low, and his cock was again locked away. The taste of his own semen still lingered on his mouth. That was also new after the second pony. He took his beating and got to masturbate to orgasm, then had to lick his semen off his hands.

At first Miss hadn't made him do that. He could go wash his hands, but since he was caught the second time, everything had ramped up. Like the lock on the door.

Currently he was confined to two room, a bathroom with a toilet, no shower and a space large enough to hold a full size mattress... the largest thing in his life. He was stuck here till morning.

**********************************************

"Ben! Darling!" Lorna crooned to the male as she opened her door for him. Coming into the house, he pulled the female into a deep kiss, their tongues battling for dominance.

"Had enough of Tiny Tom?" he chuckled and she followed.

Walking up the stairs she tapped a button that opened the speakers the opposite way, so Pet could hear but not speak.

"Oh yes. He's been a disappointment lately. Forgetting things. I think he needs a reminder of why he's where he's at, and the pathetic dick he was using to try and get it." Lorna drug the male into her bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went.

"When are you going to let me show him what a real man is like?" Ben questioned relieving himself of his clothes and producing a nine inch hard cock.

"Oh, I think listening is far worse for him. Not being able to see me naked, and hearing you pleasure me? It has to be killing him." Lorna drew the male onto the bed, kissing the long cock that wanted her attention.

"Mmmmmm, girl, you are good at that." Ben moaned, knowing that the male was listening. "I love your mouth around my cock. Deeper now..."

**************************************************************

Pet squirmed in his small space, listening to his ex-wife perform oral sex on a man in what used to be his bedroom. This was not the first time, nor Pet doubted, the last time. All he could do was envision the scene, and cringe as his cock strained in its tiny space.

*****************************************************

"Oh yes, right there!" Lorna moaned as Ben's tongue danced over her pussy, touching all the sensitive places before stopping at her clit. "Oh, suck hard." Her moan only increased in volume as her wish was fulfilled. "Oh, boy, now fuck me with that massive cock of yours."

"Not yet, you little slut. Tell that pet of yours what he's missing." Ben demanded, his hands moving all over Lorna's body. "Remind him why he's there and I'm here spanking his ex-wife."

"Oh, cause the little prick, literally, couldn't keep it in his pants. He thought to use me..." Lorna explained as Ben's hand came down playfully on her ass. This spanking, unlike the one Pet had, was to arouse not punish. Lorna made sure the slaps came over the speaker loud and clear. "for my money. He gave it up to the first pretty pony, stupid boy."

**************************************************

Pet sobbed now, hearing the exchange and the first spank. He knew what was coming, and that he would have to listen to every single second of it. All while his tiny cock throbbed.

**********************************************************

"Oooohhhhhh...." Lorna moaned long as Ben thrust in and out of her. His cock filled her completely and cause every nerve ending tingle. Currently she was flat on her back, her ankles nearly touching the headboard while her lover sawed in way in and out of her.

Her ass was warm and tingly as Ben's hands massaged it as he moved. He loved fucking Lorna, it was strictly a friends with benefits situation. She expected nothing but sex from him...and it was good sex because she was up for nearly anything...especially if it tormented her ex-husband.

"Oh yea, take it all slut." Ben pushed deeper and felt her pussy tighten around him followed by a cry of pleasure a moment later. Moving the female to all fours, he pushed deeper. "One day, you should let me take that pathetic man you have. Have him like this, screaming in protest..."

Lorna moaned another orgasm at the thought of letting her stud fuck the male she had downstairs. She knew that would completely break him, destroy his ego and she visualized it as Ben picked up speed in his fucking.

"Maybe someday." Lorna agreed, knowing that one day it would happen. There would be something Pet would do that would make her furious. Even if it was being bored with tormenting him. "More, stud, let me taste it in my throat!" she cried out as she orgasmed again.

Ben, finally having enough and dwelling on that final thought exploded and filled the female with semen. He roared his own orgasm and thrust deepest into the willing female.

******************************************

Pet heard the conversation and shivered. He was a man being made to wear a cage and dresses. He wasn't a fag, and wouldn't let Miss have anyone fuck him. That's what he told himself.

He would protest. He would leave. He would find a way to pay back the money if she pressed it. He would not let a male fuck him.

*******************************************

Lorna was alone again. While Ben was a good fuck, there was very little else she wanted from him. He didn't have a head for business, or even intellectual conversation. Pretty face, good body, a cock to die for...but not much upstairs.

But she was sated for now. Ben wasn't the only male she could use, just the one with the easiest schedule. The others had brains as well as long cocks, but their schedules were harder to predict. If she wanted to reach Pet a specific lesson because she wanted to see a certain male, she waited for the male to have a break in his schedule. Ben she could call nearly any time. One of his perks.

Tapping out an email, requesting an update on the Stable, Lorna dressed for bed, activating the speaker in Pet's room.

"Looks like we both had a good night, Pet. Let me hear your mantra as I fall asleep. You will keep going until you fall asleep...and I hope it's after me or we will have another discussion tomorrow morning."

"Yes, Miss." Pet spoke, knowing if his Miss was demanding it, she could hear him speaking. "I love my Miss, she knows what is best for me. I tried making decisions on my own, and failed to keep my marriage and business running. It wasn't until Miss took over that it started to thrive.

"It was because of my cock, which is only four inches long, that made my business fail because I thought that pathetic length could satisfy a woman. My Miss knew what would be better. She now controls my cock, my pleasure, my orgasms and my life.

"I am here because I want to be here. I choose to be here and serve my Miss. If I was not happy to be her Pet, I am fully able to leave and go my own way, however if I do, I am required to pay my Miss for the two ponies that can no longer be used. This is my fault and I accept that.

"Miss has the right to do whatever she wishes with my body, myself and my mind. I will comply the first time she asks or I know I will suffer a punishment. I will take any and all punishments my Miss demands, as she knows what is right for me..." Pet completed the mantra that was just a version of what is written on the stairs. By repeating the words, Lorna knew he was believing them more with each recitation. "I love my Miss..."

Lorna had fallen asleep a while ago, hearing her Pet's words as she drifted off, a smile on her lips. She knew that he would recite it at least twice, three times if he was riled up before he drifted off as well. She wanted those to be the last words he thought about after hearing her with one of her men. It wasn't a nightly thing, just whenever she was feeling sated, this was the last thing she needed to feel complete.

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers