In Charge of the Stable Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Lorna and Pet.
2.6k words
4.63
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Pet woke up with his alarm, hearing Miss's voice call from the specialized alarm clock.

"Wake up, little sissy boy! Time to serve your Miss! Be late and get punished!" the voice of his Miss sounded out of the electronic device. "Wake up, little sissy boy! Time to serve..."

Pet tapped the key to turn it off and moved the three steps that led into his second room, a bathroom. There was no shower, just a commercial sink that was an open square and the smallest toilet for his solid waste.

Using the small, flushable device, he moved to try and warm the water leading to a hose to do his daily trio of enemas. Always three, always full and held for 10 minutes. There was even a timer that Pet found out also alerted to his Miss, so there was no taking short cuts.

Moaning as the liquid filled his bowels and he tensed, keeping the liquid inside and set the timer. Unlike most of his other times, there was no mantra to recite. This was the only time that he had to himself, his mind could be his own.

Not that his thoughts strayed far from his Miss with water inside him. She was the reason he completed this ritual each morning.

******************************************

Lorna heard the timer sound for the third time, alerting her that her Pet's morning was ready to be started. At her leisure. After his cleaning, he would go and wait by his door for her to come and release him. However long that took.

She stretched, still sated from the previous night's activity. Knowing that there was trouble at her Stable, with animals and trainers being injured, she needed to revisit to check on progress.

Would this be an opportunity for her to punish her Pet? It had happened often lately, and she was slightly concerned that he would eventually quit and force her to find another playtoy, but the threat of money kept him on a short leash...as it were.

*******************************************

Pet sat on his knees, staring at the door that led from the cramped space that he occupied to the rest of his Miss's large house. All that space, and he was confined to space that was less than the bedroom he used to sleep in.

He hoped that she would release his cock from its cage sometime during the day. Being cramped and straining to grow to its full four inches allowed him a little freedom, even if there was punishment. Punishment meant he could have an orgasm.

The door unlocked and Pet snapped to sitting straight, his hands on his head and looking excitedly at the door as it opened.

*****************************************************

Pet sat in form, kneeling with his hands behind his head. Cock cage obvious and leaking from all his thoughts trying to harden the appendage. His eyes looked ahead, not directly at her, but she could see he was happy to see her.

"Out, Pet." Lorna coaxed and Pet crawled out of his small space and stood at his full height as the door shut and locked behind him. "Are we going to have a good day, Pet? No punishments today? Is my little boy going to behave today?"

"Yes, Miss." he nodded and saw her smile.

"Then let's start my day off right." Lorna reclined on the couch. "Make me scream, Pet."

"Yes, Miss." Pet fell to his knees and approached his Miss's pussy. There was a scent he had smelled before, a musk of a man who wasn't him.

Pet ignored the scent and went to work, nibbling and licking on her nether lips, flicking to her opening and clit, back and forth. His fingers explored his Miss's sex, thrusting into her and causing her to moan.

"Yes, Pet. That's a good boy." Lorna crooned at him. "Make me cum soon and I will allow you a release as well. Do a good job, little boy."

Pet heard the reward and doubled his effort. He trapped her clit with his tongue and teeth, moving back and forth as he fucked her harder with his fingers, curling back inside of her.

Her moans increased and she screamed as he bit lightly on her clit, leaving her trembling as he licked her back to calm.

"Oh Pet, that was nice. Get me your crop." Lorna swooned. Pet bolted to a side table and pulled out a riding crop. It was almost his "play" punishments. They still hurt, but no where near the cane that she preferred. There had to be pain and punishment for him to have a release of his own.

He knelt, holding the crop in his hands above his head, waiting. For this, he would wait forever.

**************************************************

Fifteen strikes later and Pet's ass and back were a shade of pink that blushed nicely in the light. These were not punishment strikes, they were the only thing Pet had to foreplay anymore. For him to be out of his cock cage, there had to be some physical reprisal...even if it was just building his desire.

"That was nice, Pet. You took your spanking well." Lorna explained reaching for the key around her neck and unfastening it from the chain. "Present!"

Pet immediately stood and lightning fast his hands were behind his head. The key meant his cock would be free....and he could touch it. His eyes closed as his Miss neared, feeling her hands cradle the metal device that kept him trapped. The click of the cage coming undone was nearly enough to make him erupt on the spot.

"We have to go to the Stable in four hours to check on things." Lorna explained setting the vile device on the living room table and looked at the male desperate to lower his hands from his head. "I will expect you to behave yourself. Take good notes and we won't have to have three punishments in as many trips. I am giving you the chance now so you will not be tempted to misbehave for your tiny cock. This is not a pleasure trip, we have people and animals wounded."

"Yes Miss. Thank you Miss." Pet's voice was nearly begging by agreeing. His cock was free and he was desperate to touch it. He would have agreed to anything to not be locked back up without release.

"Very well, go ahead. Remember, you stop, you are done. If you want to last longer, that's a willpower thing...which you never really had. Right Pet?"

"No Miss." Pet agreed as his hands closed on the rock hard cock between his legs. He hated the way his voice sounded, begging his ex-wife for the privilege of jerking off his own cock, but the alternative was millions of dollars, collecting interest each week. Each week putting him farther and farther away from ever leaving. Each week putting him further and further at his ex-wife's mercy.

Pet stroked slowly, trying to build up slow. The fact his last punishment wasn't too long ago helped, unlike last time where it had been months. He wasn't going to be able to last any boastful amount, but any minutes he managed to last extended the memory he could recall at night.

Lorna watched her ex-husband as he tried to prolong his pleasure. As her husband he rarely left her satisfied and now that time would be even less. If she allowed him access to his cock whenever he wanted it would ruin moments watching him like this, knowing that he wanted to leave desperately but money kept him prisoner. Doling out masturbation after she beat him was one of the only things keeping him around anyway.

Pet was struggling, holding back his orgasm to prolong his pleasure. His moans were constant and he was fighting against his own will to speed up his strokes to finish him off. With a loud cry he shot semen all over his hands, cupping them to try and catch it all.

"Your snack is cooling, Pet." Lorna chided the male as he recovered his breath and stared at the liquid pooling in his palms.

This was the hardest thing Pet had to accept. Not being on his knees sucking cocks, not taking the whippings that Miss decided he deserved, not wearing the pastel and frilly dresses he was required to don...not even the cock cage denying his access to his own cock. It was licking the cooling semen off his own hands. His semen.

Knowing that she would watch him until the whole ritual was complete, Pet closed his eyes and lapped at the slimy pool he held. When it was all gone, he turned his hands over, showing Miss that it was all gone.

"We will leave for the Stable in three hours. I will leave you out of your cage until then. I will let you masturbate in that time, however if you do, you have to come to me and ask for a spanking and do this all over again. Do you understand, Pet?"

Pet's mind spun, three hours out of his cage was huge. Letting him masturbate during that time was even more so. All he had to do was ask and do it in front of his Miss.

**************************************************

Pet moved around the house finishing his tasks for the day before they had to go to the Stable. He was still cage free and smiling the whole time. He was still naked, but comfortable for the first time in years.

What he didn't know was that Lorna knew how he was feeling. A little positive and he would go willing back to the harsh. He would take this small victory and remember it when she beat him senseless and offered to let him leave. All he would think about was this small window of freedom.

"Pet, it is time to return to the Stable to check on our investment. Now is your last chance to masturbate before your cage goes back on. Are you willing to take the punishment for one more chance?"

"Yes Miss, please give me a punishment!" he begged standing before her, his hands going unconsciously to his head.

"Very well, Pet." Lorna traded his crop for her cane. "I want you to state your purpose as I lash you. If you do not pause in your speaking, I will allow you to masturbate once more before your cage. Begin..."

"My name is Pet. Any name other than that I will never speak." he started and flinched as the cane came down on him. "I serve my Miss gratefully and respectfully." *Crack* "My Miss knows what is best for me and will make any choices I need to be given." *CRACK* "I will not doubt my Miss's choices and comply immediately or I will be punished." *Crack* "I will thank my Miss when she punishes me and take what I am given, because my Miss knows best."

"Very well Pet. I am pleased. You may begin." Lorna nodded as she lowered the cane. She could hear his voice cracking as he spoke, he almost pausing but rallied.

Her ex-husband face was streaked with tears from the lashing but hands moved to his cock. It felt heavenly to be able to stroke himself for a longer time, to fantasize he was actually fucking something, not just a release from denial.

Knowing that her Pet might take awhile for his last masturbation for a good long while, Lorna left the room to dress.

**************************************************

Pet's hands brushed his cock and moved to cup his balls for further stimulation. Twice in one day, Pet didn't know what his Miss's reasoning was, but he certainly was not going to argue.

Closing his eyes he tried to bring up a fantasy where he was standing over his Miss, forcing his cock down her throat...well, not that far down, and she was crying, tears rolling down her face as they were currently for him.

No matter how much he moved or changed the scenario, the picture and the motion couldn't come together. The fantasy wasn't working...and if his Miss saw him pausing she would require him to stop.

Searching his mind, he tried to figure out what might help him pleasure himself and remember it for the days where he was given nothing. Something had to work.

*********************************************

Lorna dressed, hearing frustrated sounds coming from her Pet. He was trying to revert to his dominance in fantasy and finding out it wasn't working. It had been nearly three years since the cage had been on all day, every day and living how he had been.

Three years to reassociate pleasure with giving into her, of being beaten beforehand, and being allowed. Once being given freedom would not override what she had built.

"Pet? Is there an issue?" she called to him and heard a squeak of surprise.

"No, Miss. Thank you for this Miss. I am thinking of you!" came the response from the other room.

*****************************************************

Hearing his Miss call to him showed him that she knew he was slowing. There had to be something.

His cock hardened as he heard her voice and his response to it. Starting to get desperate he embraced the thought and pictured her standing there watching him, cane in her hand.

"That's a good Pet. You want to be a good Pet, don't you?" a voice sounded in his head as he pictured Miss standing near him. "My good boy can do it, can't you?"

"Oh!" he said as his cock pulsed in desire. "Yes, Miss. Your good Pet can do it." he whispered to himself. "He can do it."

The ordeal he had just endured, the smacks of the cane echoing with the words he had spoken while she lashed him came back into his mind. Pleasure surged through him as his body acknowledged the pain on his chest and back where she caned him.

"Oh Miss, yes Miss." he whispered to himself and slightly squeezed his balls with his free hand. "I am grateful to be here, Miss. Thank you Miss."

His cock hardened more, feeling the emotion he did as he thought about his ex-wife dominating him. Moaning, he continued to stroke.

***************************************

Lorna came back into the room, finding Pet on his knees, cock solid before him and moaning as he stroked.

"Good Pet." she crooned to him and heard him moan louder. "Tell me what you are thinking about Pet."

"Oh, Miss." Pet continued to whisper. "I am thinking of you, Miss."

He continued to stoke, building closer to release. The thoughts building from the previous three years occupying his brain. Building closer and closer he felt her step closer and he could smell the soap she used for her hair. His breath quickened even more, moaning as he brought himself closer.

A touch on his back caused him to skyrocket and explode in pleasure, a loud cry echoing off the walls. She had taken her cane and ran the tip from his ass and up his back. The simple proximity of his punishment instrument sent him over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Miss!! THANK YOU!" he screamed as pulses erupted out of his cock and landed on the ground. "Thank you, Miss. Thank you, Miss. I will obey, I will obey."

Lorna smiled as she watched the male try and recover from the best orgasm he'd had in nearly three years. She heard him devote himself back to her, realizing it or not, but she knew it was the cane moving up his back that had been the defining stimulus.

"Your mess Pet." she reminded him and saw a look of disgust pass over his face before he drug himself to where the mess had landed and began to clean the hardwood floor. "That's a good Pet. When you are done, go get one of your outfits and report here for your cage."

His despised task finished he got to his feet and nodded. "Yes, Miss. Thank you Miss."

Moving up the stairs his mind ran through the encounter, trying to finalize it in his memory to use later.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers