In Defense of Eunuchs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not sure exactly what that allowed me to do so I continued to add moisture. I massaged the whole length of her inner lips and stroked along her beautiful nakedness manipulating her clit with each stroke. Her mound and outer lips had swelled up while her lips enlarged and her clitoris peeked out from between them. I continued doing this and noticed that Beth seemed to be producing some of her own moisture now. I sensed Beth's positive reaction so I gently inserted a finger and moved it in a circular motion. Then two fingers in and out. Her vulva squirmed into my palm, thrilling me, and exposing the heat she was feeling. Her breathing became heavier. This prompted another thumbs-up sign and a "cut it" sign which I figured to mean "that's enough". I resumed the taping.

Beth then shuffled forward and positioned herself above John's erect penis. She held him straight as she impaled herself on him. I captured some wild, crazy views of this as she raised and lowered herself repeatedly on his throbbing organ.

Beth mumbled something to John that I could not comprehend then she got off him and moved to a doggie position. John got behind Beth and re-entered her. He was thrusting vigorously now. I was switching views between following his pulverizing motion and capturing the magnificent sight of Beth's tits swinging in time to his pounding. John was making urgent moaning sounds. Beth made little squealing sounds and encouraged John to go faster and harder. John must have ejaculated inside her because they both exploded at the same time with lots of noisy groans and moans. They held that position as they came down from their orgasms then Beth crumpled down and John fell on top of her.

As I silently watched them, it was like they had stepped into their own universe. They were lying on the bed. I could sense the power of their love, even though they hadn't said a single word. I moved to the back of the room, watching my friends. They were unaware of my presence, relaxed and completely engrossed in each other. The only sound was their gentle breathing.

I turned off the recording and headed for the kitchen to sit for a while. As I sat in the kitchen waiting for Beth and John to re-emerge, I double-checked that both Beth's iPhone and my iPhone settings were correct for Wi-Fi, 'Bluetooth', 'Share' and 'Airdrop'. Then I tapped 'Accept' on my phone to receive the video myself.

Putting my iPhone in my back pocket, I exhaled with deep satisfaction and settled to wait a few minutes as they recovered and composed themselves. It had gone well. The day started off with countless questions. I was nervous, not knowing what the outcome would be. I had my own food for thought after this experience. I reflected on what I had seen and heard and found myself drawn to the idea of understanding why things are the way they are. It wasn't just the sex. This was more erotic than any porn I had ever seen.

I was in my own little dream world when John entered the kitchen. Like a cold splash of water, he snapped me out of my reveries and back into the present moment.

"Thanks for that, Will. Maybe we'll watch it together one Friday night." He said, missing the whole point of the video. Grabbing another piece of toast, he headed towards the bathroom.

"Off for a shower, mate. I must be somewhere before lunch!"

Beth came into the kitchen. There was a quality about the woman standing in front of me that I couldn't help but be taken aback by. She was brushing her hair as she greeted me with a warm smile, her baby blue robe flowing as she moved. Her presence filled the room with serenity.

"Thank you, Will. We made it. I think it was a great success! I'll review it later when John is off doing his thing this afternoon."

"I noticed at one point that you seemed quite dry. I wasn't expecting that."

"I was dry. I was nervous, not in the least turned on. It was not a natural situation at first."

"So, the moans were not real?" I asked.

"They were not. I admit I was faking it!" she confessed.

"Anyway, I thought it would look more natural for the movie if you glistened a bit. So, I just wet my fingers and applied some moisture. Then you responded and I got a bit carried away." I continued, "By the way, I paused the filming for those few minutes, so you won't see any of that in the movie."

"Oh, thank God!" she said. "I was thinking I would need to edit that out - which I don't know how to do. Either that or tell John that the filming just didn't work. I would blame it on the cameraman!" She laughed. "But when you did that, it was like magic. I came to life and didn't need to fake it anymore. You went above and beyond the call of duty, sir!"

"Anything for a lady!" I quipped. "By the way, I'm not sure John took the endeavor quite as seriously as you. You might need a good strong password."

"Nobody will have the password but me." Beth smiled.

I smiled back at her. Theophylact of Ohrid would be proud of me. He's the guy that wrote 'In Defense of Eunuchs'

12