In Dreams, Dominance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later she showed up at my door, a wicked grin on her lips.

I was so shocked that I barely went along with her flirtations, inviting her in and letting her seduce me. Even as he bounded energetically atop my cock, her blonde hair whipping around her face as she laughed, I couldn't stop the awful feeling writhing in my gut.

She was a slut. She had always been a slut. She would probably have cheated on her boyfriend without the dreams. I hadn't destroyed Daniel's relationship. I hadn't corrupted his loving girlfriend. I'd just fucked a slut.

If I was a bit rough with her, if I left bruises as I flipped her over and pounded her hard...well, she didn't seem to complain. She left with an orgasm under her belt and my cum on her breath; I was left with a sense of awful, burning injustice.

I could have done worse things, thinking back. Twisted her sexuality into something awful. Given her a predilection for abuse. Beatings. Darker things.

I didn't do it because I didn't think of it. Whether or not it was a lack of imagination or just some tiny remnant of conscience wasn't important. In the end I settled for anonymously informing Daniel that his girlfriend was cheating on him. They split up shortly after.

Daniel didn't seem that bothered.

***

Tracey. Jing. Sally. Three girls. Each one was an escalation in depravity, a slow decay of empathy. An unmooring of morals. The old me- from half a year ago, the men that believed in love and respect and honesty- would have been disgusted by what I'd done. But the new me? He didn't care.

He was already found fresh prey.

12