In Her Chains

Story Info
My encounter with a master and his and mine erotic dancer.
24.2k words
4.22
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Paige

Prelude

I sat in the chair at the kitchen table looking at the arrangement of Calla lillies I had gone to pick up from the florist only a few hours ago. Their beauty mocked the feelings that were dwelling inside what soul I had left. She had texted it. That was how my marriage had ended. With a text. Four words: We need 2 talk. Are you fucking kidding me? I thought to myself. That was how a decade together would come crashing to an end.

We need 2 talk.

I called her unable to wait for her to get home and demanded she tell me what I already knew. Our marriage was done. She was moving on with someone else.

Never in my entire life had I ever hit something as hard as I swung out with a raging cry and punched the heavy vase. It exploded in a hurricane of glass, water, flowers and blood. I was shaking as I sat at the table and watched my hand bleed onto the table and down onto the soft gray carpet. First staining it with perfect red droplets of blood and then those droplets merged into a steadily growing puddle. I could have cared less. Instead I pulled a cigarette from the pack on the table and lit it with the hand that wasn't spliced open with gaping wounds and prickled with shards of glass.

Once I had believed that my wife was the most beautiful woman in the entire world and now saw her only as the ugliest being on the face of the planet. I hoped that in the future her heart would suffer as much as she had made me suffer with her lies and betrayal.

The afternoon gave way to the night and I had gotten myself sufficiently drunk and was almost done my second pack of cigarettes since receiving the text message of our marital demise. She had tried to call and I had bitch-buttoned her every time. I guess she had taken that as a hint not to come home that night and here I had spent so much time trying to figure out what the hell I would say to her. Left alone, I had collapsed in the bathroom after puking again and grabbed the bottle of whiskey to take the taste of vomit out of my mouth. Sitting on the floor just inches away from the toilet bowl if I needed it, with a pile of cigarette ash mounting like an ant hill, I looked up and saw the mirror that hung on the back of the bathroom door. My long hair that my wife loved so much, dangling in front of my face.

"I hate you," I told the reflection. My eyes were bloodshot from the tears I had tried so desperately to keep damned up. As I wobbled to my feet I grabbed hold of the bathroom countertop to steady myself. I reached into the medicine cabinet and found the small pair of scissors that my wife had next to the toenail clippers. Thrusting my hand into my hair I pulled a handful away from my head and cut across. My hair fell into the sink and I grabbed more, pulling and cutting until my scalp was a mess of tufts of hair.

I reached into the shower and grabbed the shaving cream and razor and turned back to the sink and turned on the faucet. Steam began to rise from the sink. It took almost half an hour to completely shave my head. When I was done there was a pile of hair, hot water, shaving cream, and cigarette ash in the sink. I took the last drag of the cigarette in between my fingers and dropped it into the sink.

The sight of myself made me sick. I wanted to change. I didn't want to be the person that was standing at that sink in the middle of the night.

"Good-bye."

I left the house with only my backpack filled with some sentimental belongings, none that included my wife, and a fresh pair of clothes. The first night I crashed in a hotel, the next few nights I bounced around from one friend's couch to another until I secured a top floor loft in the city. The building was under renovation and only had a handful of tenants. I liked the idea of being solitary for awhile.

For a few weeks I watched as my phone never rang or alerted me to text messages from my wife. She had left. She was gone. And I would never hear from her again. All those wasted years.

In the following month I had thrown away my last pack of cigarettes and found a gym down the street that was within walking distance. Soon I was jogging there every day. I had even picked up some classes at a local martial arts school. Within six months I had lost half my desired weight and was training for my first amateur MMA fight. The bar across the street that I visited had offered me a job bouncing a few nights a week. Some women talk about a sexual awakening, it turns out that men can have them as well, and mine would come at my evening job one of my few nights off.

One

Things would never be the same again after the moment I met Katie. The way her hips swayed out in the darkness of the dance floor with piercing beams of multicolored light. Her eyes closed as her body made love to me across the dance floor. When they opened, her deep blue eyes, entranced me and I could feel a hollow beat in my gut as if at the tip of a rollercoaster ride just as it plummets over the precipice. Her blond hair was short but long enough to fall across her eyes like a tattered shade. My eyes traced her ivory skin down her neck to the line of her breasts as her tits rubbed against each other while her hands rhythmically groped at the air above her as though reaching for a lifeline that was never going to come. Her stomach so tight and glisten with beads of sweat as she moved in time with the beat of the music.

Ivy came up behind her. First the girl with the long purple hair had her hands on Katie's hips but they soon climbed up her body until they went under the grey fabric of her shirt and were cupping her tits. Ivy pushed her lips over Katie's cheek until their mouths connected and they kissed in the center of the dance floor. I wasn't the only one watching them, but Katie had her eyes open and they were locked on her target.

Me.

While she kissed Ivy she extended her arm and a finger that pointed directly at me. Her hand turned over and she summoned me with that pointed finger, drawing me out of my seat and away from the bar. I went to her like an obedient dog, dodging dancing bodies and other girls as they tried to get me to dance. She summoned and I came.

Her fingers laced between mine, they were warm and a bit damp from all the sweating on the dance floor. I squeezed her hand tighter in mine as though she could just slip away in the night crowd. As we moved through the crowd and away from Ivy, Katie called out to her that she would call her later. As her legs slid over the backseat of my motorcycle, a Kawasaki Ninja her fingers laced together against my hard abdomen. All this time I was thinking I was the one in control. I revved the engine and we were off into the night. Racing down the highway and swerving through traffic like a ballerina on the stage.

Our first kiss was at a red stop light between Broadway and Fordway. One hand slid down and grabbed by crotch while the other turned my head into hers and our lips embraced and our tongues danced. I should have known then that I was never in control.

I took her into my apartment on the top floor and we were three steps into the living room when she pulled at my shoulder, turning me to her, and saw she had already taken off her shirt. She fell on my like a lioness on a gazelle. We missed the couch by at least four feet. The floor was hard and cold as she pulled off my shirt and my bare skin touched the cool wood. Katie's hands grasped the sides of my face as she kissed me and ground herself against me. She pulled up for a moment to take a breath and unhooked her bra. She grabbed and squeezed her own nipples as her mouth came down to me again and then she guided my hands to her tits and squeezed them.

We were still kissing when my hands were all over her ass, getting up the courage to go down her pants, when she suddenly broke away from me.

"Will you still respect me?"

"What?" I asked, completely confused.

"Will you still respect me in the morning?"

I tried to kiss her to reassure her but she forcefully pushed me down, the back of my head striking the floor harder than she probably meant. Or maybe not.

"Yes. Of course. Jesus Christ, why would you ask that?"

She kissed me lightly and whispered to me, "I like you. More than I should."

"Then stop overanalyzing shit," I said and grabbed a handful of her hair and we kissed hard and rough. My free hand finding its way down the back of her jeans, over the curves of her ass and between them until my fingers found her wet pussy and I plunged two fingers inside of her as deep as I could from that angle.

Katie sat up, undid her pants as I undid my own and before long the two of us were completely naked and her wet pussy was spreading as it slid over my hardness to the tip of my dripping cock and then like driving a stick she put it in reverse and I entered her from tip to base. Katie sat all the way up and began to ride me, her eyes closed as her hips moved back and forth then harder, a hand on my thigh and one on my abdomen. Both my hands firmly gripped on her ass. She never even made a muffled noise as she began to squirt all over my trimmed pubic hair and stomach. Katie just continued to ride me as she came again and again.

At the end of it when I told her I was ready to come she pulled me out of her pussy and put me in her mouth.

"I want to taste you," she said as her eyes locked on mine while her mouth devoured me.

I stared at her for as long as I could until I felt the first twinge of orgasm approach and then my body jerked, muscles tensed, and my head hit the floor again as my eye closed and I exploded inside of her mouth. I was still twitching from how sensitive my cock was after coming that when Katie crawled up my body and as her tits rubbed against my swollen head it sent a spark through me.

Katie nestled under my chin and kissed the sinew of my neck to my earlobe. We crawled up onto the couch and I pulled a blanket over us and we began to drift asleep. Wrapped in my strong muscular arms I held her smaller frame close to me, my nose in her hair so I could inhale her.

That was the beginning of my time with my exotic dancer. Not that she was mine. I would learn that soon enough.

Chapter Two

A week of interludes followed our first meeting. Until one night when she came to my door and I reached out to kiss her, yearning all day for her with a throbbing unattended cock saved for her. Katie walked past me shunning my advance. She walked over to the sofa and sat down. It was past two in the morning as were the general times I saw her after the club closed down. Tonight was the first time she came in that I could tell what she did between the hours of eight pm and one am. Katie had on a lot of make-up, there were sparkles dabbed all over her face and neck and I assumed they continued lower as they were also climbing up her calf to the hem of her skirt.

"Sit down," she told me. Her eyes focused on me like that of a hawk. I felt my erection fading, replaced with a sense of foreboding.

"I think I'd rather stand."

"Sit."

Reluctantly I did as I was told and sat next to her.

I could imagine where this was going. How many women had I had the same conversation with the same guarded expression.

"You don't need to explain anything. There's no need to make this awkward. It was fun, I get it, now it's over."

"Is that what you want?" she asked.

"God no."

"Then we need to talk. Gareth, do you have a problem with my job? Do you wish I did something else?"

"No. Come on, Katie, you know I don't. I told you that after our first night together."

"Why?"

"Why did I tell you?"

"No, silly boy, why don't you have a problem with it?"

"It's your life. You live yours I live mine. You know what it's like, or I suspect you do."

"Yes, I suppose from a certain point of view I do. And you will need to understand things from a certain point of view if you want this to go any further."

I tried to take her hand and reassure her but she pulled away and only gave me that hard stone face that would not be sidetracked from what she wished to tell me. "Ok."

"I have an arrangement with a man."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you keep asking to come to my house instead of staying here every night at your place. Well, my house isn't mine exactly. It belongs to someone else."

All I could do was stare, lost in what she was trying to explain.

"If you and I were to move forward in our relationship I can't promise you monogamy. I already belong to someone else."

"Oh shit," I said and stood up. Katie didn't try to stop me this time. I walked across the apartment with its open beams and cold wood floor. I opened the fridge and pulled out a beer, popping the cap with the bottle opener in the drawer next to the fridge. I took a deep sip, pulled out another beer and took the cap from that one as well.

My bare feet treaded across the floor and I realized I felt exposed in front of her with only grey sweatpants on. I pulled down a hoodie from the beam above one of the heavy bags hanging from the rafters, slid it on, zipped it up and felt tempted to pull the hood over my head but resisted.

"Is that for me?" Referring to the beer.

"No." I stood in front of the large paned windows that looked out over the small city. I watched her in the reflection of the windows. Her sleek body standing behind me, those sexy wisps of hair curving across her face, the outline of her body. Rain had begun to pelt the window and it drew long lines across our body's reflections. "This is some kind of bondage thing, like those kinky websites?"

"That's too general," Katie said.

My hand reached out and touched her reflection, my thumb tracing the line of her jaw, "Then make it specific."

"Ok." She crossed over to me and I turned without thinking and the moment her hands touched me I could feel the goosebumps rise up my arms and a chill strike the back of my neck that made me shutter and my eyes closed feeling vulnerable in the shared space.

Katie took my hand in hers and she kissed my palm. Then kissed it again. The next time her lips touched my skin her teeth bit down into the meaty flesh along my thumb. Hard enough to mark but not break skin. "I've been in his company for the last year and a half, living with him for thirteen of those months." Her lips kissed my wrist, "He came to the club. Soon he was visiting on a regular basis and after asking some questions I found out that he was only coming out on nights that I worked.

'For a solid month he only ever requested table dances. It wasn't always just me, he would spice it up with some of the other girls but I would always dance for him at some point during the night, until every time he came in I was all that he requested. We talked as much as I danced, he paid me for a dance but I would just sit next to him and talk. I would say that it was sweet but it was more of a question and answer game. We talked of lovers past, what we liked, boundaries that we had pushed. Fantasies.

'As the month passed he finally requested a private dance in the champagne room. By now I felt that I knew him well and when we were alone in the room it was the first time that he had touched me."

"I thought you couldn't -- "

"You can't. We're not supposed to. It happens. If it is against our will we scream and one of the bouncers come in and give 'em a good roughen."

Katie put her hand to my chest while the other grasped the zipper by my throat. She pressed against me as her fingers pulled on the zipper and pulled the teeth open. She leaned in to me and kissed my chest, the tattoo over my left pectoral that did its best to hide the scars in my flesh. Her soft lips, wet and arousing as she devoured me. Her tongue explored my muscles, climbing up to my neck and until my earlobe was brought between her teeth and she bit down.

"You're hard to break." It wasn't a question, just a fact.

I stood stoic and I felt her nails dig deeper than they ever had before as she peeled my hoodie off my body, once again leaving me exposed in only my sweatpants.

"Do you like that?"

"It makes me wet."

"hmph," I smiled. "Didn't you have a story to tell?"

"Yes, but you are distracting."

Katie grabbed my hand and slid it between her legs so I could feel how wet she was through her panties. I pushed the fabric aside and slid a finger inside of her pussy and felt her sigh against my ear and it wasn't long before one finger became three.

She grabbed my wrist holding it in place where my fingers were inside of her, "Right there, slow."

I turned her and pushed her against the paned windows with the rain dripping down outside as wet as her pussy. She lifted one leg to allow me deeper access and I clasped her thigh and held it to my body while I pressed into her with my weight and my fingers inside of her. Her eyes wide but determined to finish.

"Do you want to hear the rest?"

"I don't have a choice if I want this to go further do I?"

Katie shook her head.

"Gavin had me alone in the champagne room and I was barely on top of him when I grabbed his hands from his side and let him squeeze my tits. It had nothing to do with the amount of money that he had paid me over the last month and a half, other patrons have paid me much more money and I haven't let them even close to grazing me.

"I didn't just let Gavin touch me, I wanted him to. As the music played his hands traveled my body and his mouth and mine danced together. It was incredibly erotic and I knew that I was leaving a deep wet stain on his pressed business pants.

"At the end of the three songs he handed me a wad of bills with his card on top for me to see. He told me he had a proposition for me. If I was interested I was to call him by midnight and wait for further instructions. And if I wasn't interested than I would never see him again."

Katie freed my cock from my pants and I lifted her skirt and easily slid inside of her. I tried to hold her hands against the window, to restrain her while I thrust into her but she broke free and her hands wrapped across my back and her nail instantly dug in as we vied for control.

"So what did you do?" I asked as I thrust into her, her legs wrapped around me, her back pressed to the cold glass of the window.

"I called him of course."

"Why?"

"I was curious."

"About?"

"What he wanted. Jesus, don't stop."

"Not. Planning. On. It"

Her first orgasm rolled over her and she gushed over my cock so much that I could feel her warm come on the inside of my thighs.

"What did he want?"

"An agreement, an arrangement. Lay down."

I did as I was told. Katie sat straight up on me. I watched her as she grabbed her own tits and brought them to her mouth so she could suck on her nipples one at a time, then her hands went into her hair as she rocked hard against me. Her come was everywhere. All over my stomach, my balls, and down my ass and thigh. I was turned on more than ever. Then she fell against me and her nails dug into each of my pectoral muscles, her eyes met mine as she rode me like she only had eight seconds on a bull.

"Don't come." She warned me.

It was a strategy move. Guys are more accepting of anything when they are aroused but they second they bust their load its nap time baby and any kind of talk or agreement can easily slip out the wayside. Katie was making sure that wasn't going to happen. She wanted something from me.

Katie slowed her pace. Her naked body on top of me for me to admire as she slowly moved with my cock inside of her. She was so sexy with the sweat glistening on her body and the low lights in the apartment glimmering off her glitter. I had been right, it was all over her body, even on her shaved pubic area and the tight slit of her pussy.

"What was the arrangement?" I asked, pressing her to continue.