In Her Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" I hit the bag with everything I had and it wasn't enough. I wanted to leap onto the bag and dig my teeth into the fabric and tear it out. I collapsed my head against the bag, like in a clinch, and just swept left to right as I threw hook after hook. I could hear my screams as I exploded, muffled by the mouth guard.

I felt like my throat was closing. I ran for the door and burst out onto the street. I tore my gloves off and left them right there on the walkway to the gym and I ran. I was running at top speed up the street screaming with rage. What the fuck was I doing? What was she doing to me?

Did I like this?

I leapt into the air and threw a superman punch at a stop sign and heard a loud crack like a gunshot. Only later would I see how I split two knuckles almost deep enough to need stitches.

Chapter Five

My plan was simple, give it a couple day and see where my head was at. In the end I answered her call and she came to me.

We sat on the floor of my modest kitchen. Katie had filled a pot with warm water and was trying to scrub the crusted blood from my knuckles so that she could see if I would need stitches. I didn't. She wrapped my hand with gauze and medical tape like I wrapped my hands before I put them in my gloves. It wasn't long before my right hand looked like a wrapped mummy.

Katie bent and kissed my knuckles through the gauze, "And a kiss for the pain."

When she looked up at me I knew it was all over.

I reached out and kissed her. First gently. Our lips just playing over one another and then my hand came up and ran through her hair sweeping it behind her ear and I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into me. Her legs opened obediently and she was on my lap.

What was she doing to me?

What the fuck was I doing?

When I went to pull her shirt off she stopped me. Putting her hand over mine and pushing lightly down, I knew how to take a hint.

I broke away from her, "What?"

"We should talk."

"Is that why you came here, Katie? To talk?"

She wiped the saliva off my bottom lip with her thumb, "Don't you think we should?"

"You tell me? This is your carnival."

Her eyes looked hurt as she pulled away from me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean -- "

"If this is too much for you we can stop."

"Stop what?" I asked as I got to my feet and stepped over her heading to the fridge. I took out two cold beers and popped the caps. This time I handed her one without looking at her. "I don't even know what it is we are doing."

"Having fun. That's all we are doing."

"We or you?"

Katie got defensive then, "Look, man, if you can't handle this then we can stop. I told you, full disclosure, it was your choice whether you wanted to go forward or not. You chose to. If it is too much for you then say so and be done.

'But don't think I'm the one playing games with you so you have someone to blame for how you are feeling. I told you what you were in for. You want out just say the word and I'm gone. Simple as that. This isn't for everyone. I know that."

She slammed the beer down on the coffee table and it erupted, the foam spilling out of the head and down the sides like an overflowing volcano. I grabbed her by the wrist before she could make it more than a few steps and pulled her into me. My forehead pressed to hers.

"I don't know what to feel," I confessed.

"What do you see when you look at me?" she asked.

"I see you. I see someone I don't know if I can handle not seeing in my life."

"Are you having fun?"

"It's confusing."

"I know," she said, "do you resent me? Do you see something wicked and ruined when you look at me?"

"Jesus, no! Why would you say that?"

Her hand came up and touched my cheek. I melted into the palm of her hand. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed me. I reached down and grabbed her ass and squeezed her in my hands as I lifted her effortlessly off the floor and she wrapped her legs around me as I walked her to the wooden beam in the apartment. I slammed her harder than I meant to against it. If it hurt her she didn't react. With her legs latched around my waist she lifted my shirt off and her mouth came to my throat and began to kiss, lick and bite my neck. I pulled her away for a moment to pull off her shirt and as soon as it hit the floor her mouth was back to my neck as my fingers pulled at her bra strap and snap opened it and removed her bra.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked it as her head fell back against the beam and she moaned. My other hand kneading her free breast. She was grinding her pelvis against my hard cock.

Katie pushed at my pants and was able to get them down far enough to free my cock. My hand slipped under her ass and I pulled her panties aside. Just as her master had done to her the night before. But this time I was hers, she wasn't his, at least not in this moment.

She rubbed the head of my cock between her slick pussy lips as I felt her wetness. I tried to push into her but she held my cock by the head controlling me. She rubbed me over her clit and smiled at me before she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth and positioned the wet head of my cock against the tight opening of her ass. She rubbed it around the entrance of her backdoor allowing me to feel the pressure and restriction.

Next thing I knew I was fully inside of her pussy and her nails were dragging down my back as I pounded her against the wooden beam. Her cum squirting all over me as she screamed for me to fuck her harder. Gravity my friend as I rode her up and down against the beam. She was coming again and I could feel the warmth of her cum running down my thighs. I tried to hold her wrists above her head but she broke free and wrapped her hands around my neck as she bounced up and down on my cock. I could feel the pressure building, the sensitivity flowing over my cock, the dam ready to break.

My hands were wrapped around the beam, my hand clasped over my wrist and her hands wrapped around my neck as we both did our part, her grinding against my body and me thrusting inside her soaking pussy. The sensation was too much and she had already come -- fuck how many times? -- and I exploded.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as she came with me.

We fell to the floor in a heap of our sweating bodies and clothes that were half on and others scattered beneath us. We were both breathing heavily.

"So?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm having fun."

We both laughed and she rolled back on top of me and pushed my incredibly sensitive, but still hard, cock into her pussy and she kissed me, rubbing her tits against my bare chest until the sensitivity left my cock and it was only hungry for her again.

Chapter Six

"You know," I said to her as she sat on the edge of my bed pulling her jeans up over the mound of her ass. We had both showered -- separately -- I told her she had sucked all the stamina out of me. "You look just as beautiful in clothes as you do without."

"That's the first I've ever heard that."

"Just saying." I dropped my eyes from her. Had I really expected her to care about any kind of compliment that was bestowed upon her? Katie's life was a broken record of unnamed men dropping lines and compliments all for the hope of getting inside of her. But I already had.

"Suppose you gotta split?" I asked as I pulled my boots on and zipped them. I was already at the door ready to head out and tell her she could let herself out when she surprised me.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Honestly, nothing. Figured you'd shoot me down. Save yourself for our next bedroom

excursion."

"Well, I'm available."

"Let's go for a ride."

I threw my leg over the Ninja and stabilized the bike before I reached for her and helped her get on the back. Katie's hands slid easily around my waist like they were meant to be there. Her breasts leaning against my back. I turned the ignition and revved the engine for a moment before backing it out of its spot and pushing it into first gear.

"Where are we going?" she asked. I could smell the scent of her perfume and my body soap that she had washed herself with in the shower.

"I know this place. It's about an hour or so away. Does that work?"

"I have to place to be. I'm off tonight."

"Alright then."

We rode the backroads swerving around bends and slow traffic until we reached route 101 and I guided the bike toward the beach. Once on the highway I pulled back on the throttle and the speedometer began speeding past the digits, starting at thirty as I pulled onto the onramp and then the numbers tried to keep up with the bike. I don't even know if Katie knew that we were traveling anywhere between eighty to a hundred miles an hour. Her head rested on my back for the entire ride. I wondered if she was watching the passing scenery or if her eyes were closed. I knew she wasn't scared. Didn't think that was a word in her nature.

"Ice cream?" she sounded surprised as I pulled into the full parking lot of the ice cream shack at the end of the beaches boardwalk. There were children everywhere. Parents shuffling their kids around, one little girl fell and scraped her knee on the gravel driveway and cried while her father tried to calm her down.

"Not just ice cream. It's the best around in this state or any other. They make it homemade here. I haven't been here in years." I could feel her eyes asking for a reason. "Let's go down to the beach."

We found a spot on the rocks far enough from the crashing waves but close enough to feel the cool breeze coming off the Atlantic. Katie sat beside me and we were both silent the entire time we enjoyed our ice cream cones, watching the sailboats and surfers.

When we were finished I slid back on the rock behind Katie and wrapped my legs around her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into my chest. My face went into her hair inhaling her scent. I kissed the soft spot behind her ear and worked my way down her neck with small gentle lingering kisses. I could feel her push against me as my hardness grew inside my pants. Both my hands came around her waist and crawled under her shirt. I traced her waistband with a single finger that would sneak every now and then beneath the waist line. My left hand grazed over her stomach, circling her belly-ring, before tracing the line of her bra. My mouth probed her neck and she tilted her head to accommodate my mouth and the sharp playful bites of my teeth.

"Don't," she breathed heavily, "stop."

"Not planning on it."

My hand dipped beneath her waistband, no more teasing, until I was reaching down between her legs under her panties and my finger slid down to the base of her pussy and I pushed it between her lips feeling how wet she was for me, until I reached the hardening nub of her clit and began to massage it with my finger.

Katie was pressing back into me as I kissed behind her neck to the other side so that it wasn't left out. Goosebumps rose across her skin as I kissed her soft skin while my finger worked her clit, circling it slow and then picking up momentum and then dipping down between her lips to moisten my finger again with her wetness.

She was pressing hard into me now. I'm sure she could feel how hard my cock was inside my jeans as it pressed against her lower back. I combined another finger with the first and began to rub clit in circles as I put more pressure on her clit. Katie reached down and grasped my wrist with both hands holding my hand in place as if I had plans of going anywhere else.

When Katie came she slammed so hard against me. Her body arched up. My left hand wrapped around her right breast and squeezed while my fingers continued to work her clit in circles. I had my lips on her neck but she turned into me and our lips met and her tongue pushed into my mouth and we kissed as I continued to rub her clit and let her roll through first one and then two -- maybe there was more -- orgasms. She was so wet, but not as wet as she was when she was riding me. When she was in control.

I pulled away and stood up, adjusting myself on the rocks so that my cock didn't look like it was sticking straight out of my jeans. The boardwalk was busy but I didn't think that anyone was watching us, maybe if they were they only saw two people making out on the rocks, we were facing the ocean and there was no way they could have seen my hands in her pants and up her shirt grabbing her tit. I turned away from Katie as she adjusted herself and licked my two fingers.

I wanted her.

I wanted her so fucking bad that I was growing bolder. I knew that everything was on her terms, that was what I signed up for but I needed her in a way that she had denied to me to this point.

"We're leaving."

"Where?"

"Home."

Chapter Seven

Katie had her arms around me as soon as we got on the Ninja. I gunned the engine and swerved in and out of the slow traffic on the boardwalk until I leaned left and turned us onto the highway and from there I bent my wrist to pull back on the throttle. We were roaring down the highway when I felt Katie's hands lower from my stomach to my thighs and trace up until both hands wrapped around my hardness through the jeans and she leaned into me so that her lips were pressed to my ear and she simply whispered, "Faster."

She was already off the bike before I could even put the kickstand down. I threw my leg over the gas tank and she took my hand as we can for the door to the apartment building. We were inside and already all over each other. I had her pressed up against the old elevator, Katie was slapping the arrow to call the elevator, my hardness pressed against her belly. Her hands were wrapped around the back of my neck holding me to her. Our lips spread for each other as our tongues danced in each other's mouth. My hands on her ass, cupping her cheeks through the fabric of her jeans.

The doors opened and we fell inside the elevator. I pulled away from her long enough to press the button for the top floor where my loft shared the same floor as a vacant apartment. I could have had her right there in the elevator or when the doors opened I could have taken her on the floor of hallway of the apartment. There was no one around and it was quiet. I think she wanted that. But I had a plan. There was something that I wanted from her.

I walked to the bed with Katie's legs wrapped around my waist, her mouth was against my throat and she was licking from my collarbone to my ear. She peeled off my shirt as I fell on top of her. Katie rolled me so shew as on top, where she felt comfortable and loved to be. I couldn't blame her, I loved it too. The view of her as she rode my cock, her hips thrusting back and forth, the swell of her tits as they swayed with her rhythm.

As I sat up I kissed her as I grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. I reached behind her and unclasped the black bra that was nothing like the couture lingerie that she wore for her Master. For me she wore Victoria Secret. It didn't bother me. Much. She slipped her arms out of her bra and I took her nipple into my mouth as I squeezed her tits together. I sucked on each nipple, played with them between my teeth. Only biting down enough to get a moan from her lips. My tongue licked around her nipple and then her whole breast. I licked between them and dragged my tongue under each tit until I drew my tongue up the center of her body and over her throat to her mouth.

I easily flipped her onto her back. She was already unbuttoning her pants for me when I slid them off her body and took her socks and threw them across the room. Katie lay in front of me completely naked. Her bleach blonde hair so much brighter than the small line of dark pubic hair that she kept so well manicured. I wanted her like nothing I had ever wanted before. She was already trying to sit up but I held her down with one hand on her belly, the other hand slid across her thighs until it came to her pussy and she moaned as I slid two fingers into her. I moved them in circles like she liked.

"Close your eyes," I told her.

"Ok."

She did.

I reached behind me and grabbed two pillows from the head of the bed.

"Lift," I said as I slapped the side of her ass playfully. Katie arched and I imagined that is what she must have looked like on the stage at the club when she was seducing all those men with their one dollar bills. I put the pillows under her ass and dragged her hips to the edge of the pillows so that her pussy was on the edge.

My lips came down and kissed the short mound of pubic hair. Katie shuddered, "You don't have to," she told me. Her eyes open and meeting my gaze.

I kissed her again, "Why wouldn't I want to?"

I had waited weeks for this moment. To finally be able to overpower her mind and let her relax enough to let go of some of her power and allow me to pleasure her the way she had pleasured me so many times. Her gaze was still on me as I kissed the mound and then the skin to the side of it, her thighs, I dragged my teeth across her inner thigh just a breath away from her pussy. I inhaled her. The smell of her sex made my cock start throbbing in my pants and I could feel the slick precum forming around the head of my cock. Part of me just wanted to pull down my pants and free myself and bury my cock inside the wanting pussy. But she was relaxing. It was what I wanted. To pleasure her, to be the one that brought her to highs.

I settled down on the bed between her legs. I held her thighs open so that her pussy was open and glistening at me. I put a kiss on her thigh and traced my tongue around her pussy, not touching it yet, just teasing. I ran my tongue up the side of one of her lips and then up the other, already she was starting to leak. My hands massaged her thighs while my mouth kissed just below her pussy on that soft tiny amount of skin between her pussy and asshole. I let my tongue kiss her there making sure that I didn't touch either of her holes.

"Please," she whispered.

When I looked up at her over the canvas of her body I saw that her eyes were closed. I kissed her thighs one more time and then I kissed her pussy. At first it was just small tiny kisses along her wet lips but as her moans grew I opened my mouth and my tongue began to lick her lips. I opened her with my mouth and licked at her wet pussy, first around her hole trying to lick as deep as I could and then I slid between her lips to her clit. Once I had her clit in my mouth I sucked on it like I had her nipples. She squirmed against my mouth trying to slide away though I knew that was the last thing she wanted. My hands clamped around her hips and pulled her into me so that I could pull on her clit with my lips and swirl my tongue over it. I licked down her pussy to that small spot of skin and kissed her there, teasing and testing her. Did she want me to go lower? I wondered. Unsure I gently and quickly licked her ass and then back to her pussy as if it was only a mistake. When she only moaned I returned. This time I stayed. I licked her tight asshole pushing my tongue against her entrance. Katie bucked against me holding my head to her.

"I'm going to come," she yelled breathlessly.

My mouth found her clit and I pulled it into my mouth and sucked on it between my teeth as she her body trembled through the first wave of orgasm. Katie came hard, clamping her thighs against the sides of my head while she grinded her pussy against my mouth. She shook in tiny little spasms and I eased away from her clit and kissed her thighs up to her knees.

I sat between her legs, her pussy was soaked and opened like an invitation.

"Come here," she told me.

Instead I got off the bed. Doing my best to ignore my throbbing cock that felt like it was going to explode, I walked over to where my shirt was on the floor and pulled it over my head. Katie rolled over onto her belly with her legs bent and wrapped at the ankle.