In Her Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this going to be a deal breaker? I hope not. I really like you."

"I can't answer that until I know."

"Full disclosure?"

"Only seems fair."

"Here it is," Katie said, "Gavin sent a car for me. A black Lincoln. I don't know if that matters. The driver took me to his house on Noir Heights. It was the largest of the north end houses. The gates opened and we drove up the long driveway before I was met by a servant and brought into the house and into the library where there was already a fire brewing and a bottle of champagne on ice. There were two glasses poured. I took one and drank it while I looked at the library of books and waited for Master -- Gavin to arrive. I think that he was watching me the whole time from some secret room behind the bookshelves but I can't be sure. After longer than I cared to wait he finally arrived as I was getting ready to call and Ubur and get the hell out of there.

' "You're lease is up soon", he told me. I asked him how the hell he knew that and he reminded me that we talked as much as he watched me dance. I knew I must have turned a shade of red out of embarrassment having my guard up so high with a man that I had known for longer than some friends.

'So he told me of the arrangement that he wished as he cornered me against his desk until he had lifted me onto the edge of the desk and hiked up my skirt so he had complete access to my pussy. He fingered me while we kissed. He told me that as long as I was his whenever he was home -- as he traveled often -- that I was welcome to stay in his humble abode. My only payment was that I was his when he was home. But I did not have to be exclusively his. I was more than welcome to find other lovers, male or female, as long as everything was shared between us completely. No secrets. I could fuck who I wanted when he was gone as long as he knew. And while he was gone the home on Noir Heights was my play-land.

'There would be no payments, no money exchanged. This was a simple sexual agreement. I would be his submissive and he would be my master. I would serve him when he was home, and when he wasn't I was free to do and go as I pleased.

'Do you understand?"

"Yes. I mean no. I don't know, Katie. All this bondage shit is new to me."

"Not bondage. BDSM."
"Is there a fucking difference," I said as I pushed her gently off of me and climbed off the floor.

"Gareth," she called out to me. I stood with my head against the heavy bag and my arms pressed up tight as if I were in a clinch. And wasn't I? "I like you. I like you a hell of a lot," she confessed.

I felt the same.

Maybe more.

My head was a bit fuzzy.

I threw a right hook, the bag swung, "I...I feel something. Y'a know?"

"Yes. That's why I'm telling you all of this. You think you are the only lover that I have had in the last thirteen months?"

Was that a challenge? Bragging? Katie was gorgeous of course I couldn't be naïve enough to think that I was the only lover she had outside of Gavin. But part of me wanted to believe that. Here she was being honest, laying it all on the line for us and how was I supposed to react?

"What do you want me to do, Katie? How do you want me to take this? This is more than you just fucking another guy. It's not like you are telling me that we are engaging in a non-monogamous relationship. I don't understand this BDSM shit. I thought it was all whips and chains and restraints and water sports."

"I can be."

"Not helping."

"Sorry."

"What do you want from me? Why the fuck are you telling me all of this?"

"Because I want you," she told me. Katie kissed me and I couldn't resist her and kissed her back.

"I don't know," I told her, confused.

"I understand. But could you be willing to entertain the idea?"

There was a long hesitation. My cock still hard from the lack of release. She literally had me by the balls. Her eyes were like kryptonite.

The words that sealed my fate to her, "What do you want me to do?"

"Watch."

Chapter Three

Noir Heights is a gated community. When I pulled to the gate on my bike the security guard inside the small cabin that looked like an old outhouse. I had a feeling he rarely got out of his little home to meet any guests, and he couldn't even see my ink. Douche bag.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

Doubt it, I wanted to say, "Yeah, I'm going up to sixteen."

"Are they expecting you?"

Look, asshole, I wanted to say and get off my bike and slam him into his tiny little emasculating home and tell that motherfucker that his working ass probably made less an hour that I did in a single round in the cage.

"Yes, sir, I'm expected," I told him and flashed my whites.

"I'll have to call up. One moment."

I sat back on the seat of my bike feeling the engine running between my legs. I traced my thumb around the gas cap, watching as my finger left a streak that evaporated a moment after being drawn, while I waited for him to finish up on the phone. He was still standing in the doorway, door fully open as if ready to lunge at me if I even put my hands on the throttle. Not that I could go anywhere with the large iron gate in front of me. All it needed was some gargoyles on the parallel posts to finish its gothic ambiance.

"You're going to go up the hill," the security guard said after hanging up the phone, "the house is the last on the left, sir."

I could tell that sir was a struggle.

"Thanks." My hands fell on the handles and I revved the engine as I waited for the electronic fence to roll home.

I sped up the hill my headlight illuminating the driveway (road?), there were lights lining the road but they were obviously more for appearance than for visibility as I didn't think any of the Victorian-esque lights had a bulb over forty watts. The road driveway was dark and vacant. I swerved around a small bend and saw a pond off to my right that was illuminated like the path I was on.

When I pulled my bike into the small driveway of sixteen Noir Heights I glared up at a large stone mansion. It was the largest of the houses on the small dead end.

So this was it?

On the left side of the house was a small paved path that led down to a lower deck and hot tub. Katie had told me to park my bike down there where Gavin -- I couldn't bring myself to call him her master -- wouldn't see it when his Lincoln pulled in. I coasted the bike down the path and around the back of the mansion. I turned the bike so that it was facing the path and my way out if I needed to get away quick. My hands were already starting to shake and I found it difficult to steer the bike into position. I decided to leave the key in the ignition, after all it was a gated community.

As soon as my leg swung over the bike a light came on in the room beyond the French doors that overlooked the patio. Katie stood there, her silhouette outlined in couture lingerie. For a moment I stood and took her in, she stood and posed for me. The dark shade of maroon of her bra and lacey panties, the suspenders that hitched to her lace leggings. There was a small bow on the front of her panties like she was presenting a present.

I suppose she was.

The French doors opened and I went to her, her eyes commanding me. I reached out and she took my hands and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I tried to pull her to me but her hand pushed firmly on my chest keeping me at arm's length.

"Not yet. I can't have your scent on me."

"Do I smell?" I asked self-consciously.

Katie inhaled, her eyes closed and her hands pressed across her belly and down toward the elastic band of her panties, "Yes," she mouthed.

She took me by the hand, "Come." I obediently followed.

I felt lightheaded as she gave me the tour of the mansion. Me following her, my eyes on the lace panties that numbed the color of her ass but still showed her sexy crack and the way her cheeks moved with each step. There was more than one time that I reached out and tried to touch her and had my hand slapped away as soon as it touched her skin or the lace covering her ass. As we walked through the library she picked up a glass of bourbon and took a sip, the glass was filled almost to the top, she offered me some and I took a sip. One glass. I understood. We shared it as we walked through the room until we came to her bedroom. It was decorated as I would have expected of a guest room in this mansion. There was none of her personality in the room. But how could I really know that, only knowing her for such a small amount of time.

We sat on a bench at the base of the bed passing the glass of bourbon between us, each only taking a small sip. Katie looked up and I followed her eyes. A car was approaching and it wasn't long before the windows at the front of the house were flooded with the high beams and the clattering of the chains of the garage door as it was lifted and then after a brief pause the chains rattling again as the overhead door opener lowered the garage and the Lincoln was locked inside the house.

"In here," Katie said. She led me over to her closet and opened the sliding doors. Inside, on the floor were a couple pillows. "It's up to you now." Meaning I could still leave if I chose to. She had told me that she would have to tell Gavin -- Master -- about me. I couldn't be sure that she had already but I assumed she probably did in case I changed my mind and walked out of the house and passed the man on his way in. Instead I stepped into the closet and she pulled the doors closed almost completely. I took my seat and waited.

Katie went over to the nightstand, I had to move my head to see her at certain angles, and there was a bottle of bourbon on the nightstand and a second glass that I had not seen before. She filled the second glass and topped off the one that we had been sharing. She took hers and laid back on the bed. In one hand she held the bourbon, her other hand slid down her body and began to rub her pussy on the outside of her couture panties. She closed her eyes and her head fell back.

Other sounds could be heard in the house now. Distant noises. Doors opening and closing, the sound of shoes, not sneakers but shoes like that of what a fancy businessman would wear, as they strode across the hard wood floor below us. The sounds floating through the open concept mansion. And then there was the longest pause of silence. I knew what it must mean. He was coming. The wooden floors of the first floor bled to the carpeted staircase and carpeted second floor.

"Are you wet?" he was in the bedroom. I tried to get an angle that I could see him but he must have been standing in the doorway out of view.

Katie opened her legs wider and dragged a finger over her panties and put it in her mouth and sucked on it as she opened and closed her thighs.

"Can't you tell?" she asked him in her smoky voice.

"I want a taste."

There he was. Standing in the room. Gavin -- Master -- wore a three piece suit, a white shirt and a maroon tie that almost matched Katie's lingerie as if it was coordinated. It probably was. He had salt and pepper hair with a beard to match. His skin was darkened from the sun that I assumed was a gift from the golf course rather than a tanning booth -- he didn't seem the type. Gavin around the bed so that I could see both of them, his hand traveled from her foot up her calf, over the lace, to her thigh and to the line of her panties. He rubbed thigh staying away from the skin beneath the panties.

"What did I ask for?" He looked down at her. Katie had her hands over her tits squeezing them over the bra.

She smiled, "Yes, master." Her hand traveled down her body and slid beneath the waistband of her panties and her body arched as her fingers dipped under the panties. I could see her hand moving beneath the fabric, she stayed there for a good amount of time before she pulled out and presented her middle finger to Gavin. His lips parted and she slowly pushed her finger into his mouth until his lips collapsed around it. Katie pulled it out of his mouth and put the finger he had sucked her juice from and her other finger into her mouth.

"Undress me."

Katie got up on her knees and her hands went to his tie as her fingers began to work on the knot she leaned into him and the two began to kiss. It was strange watching her with this older man. I was involuntarily hard. I hadn't expected this. She pulled the tie from around his neck and tossed it on the bed while she worked the buttons of his vest and he peeled the cups of her bra down exposing her nipples. His fingers clamped on them while she peeled his jacket and vest off. Her bra fell away from her body at the same time that she finished unbuttoning his dress shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. I was surprised to find that he was in good shape for his age, not what I had envisioned at all. He wasn't this sleazy bar patron with a beer gut, a black dyed comb-over, and gold chains. Instead he looked like the high powered CEO that he probably was.

My own hardness was pushing against the zipper of my jeans while I watched Katie kissing down Gavin's chest. She swung her legs over the bed so that she was sitting on the edge and kissed his nipples as she pulled his belt free, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his cock free of its confine. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock and licked the precum clean off. Katie wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and with her other hand she let her fingernails dance across his balls pulling lightly on the skin. Her tongue pressed against his cock, sliding up and down his shaft. She licked the underside of his cock until he was moaning and then she took the head into her mouth and let the rest slide down her throat.

"Jesus, girl."

She was stroking him now while he was in her mouth. I couldn't believe he was hanging in there. I was ready to burst and I was just watching through the crack in the closet doors.

Katie sucked him a bit longer and then he pushed her head away and climbed up on the bed with her, shedding his pants. She was on all fours and he pushed her head down onto the pillow, it just happened to be in my direction. It had to be impossible from the distance between us, but I could swear she was watching me when he pushed aside her panties and pushed his cock between her lips and sank all the way inside of her until his stomach pressed up against her ass cheeks and her pussy was full of his cock. They stayed like that for a moment. Him all the way inside of her. Then Gavin grabbed her hips and he began to slide in and out of her. Her juice was all over his cock she was so wet and it glistened in the light of the room as he would pull all the way out except the head of his cock and then drive himself, hard, into her. Katie moaned, if it was real or fake I never asked, it looked real.

"Yes, Master," she called out to him.

He didn't say anything, but at the sound of her voice his fingers dug deeper into the soft flesh of her thighs and he began to push himself harder against her. She was so wet that I could hear the slapping of his thighs against hers as her juice ran out of her pussy and soaked her legs.

"Rub your clit," he demanded. Katie reached under herself and slid her panties further aside and began to rub her swollen clit while Gavin fucked her from behind. "That's a good girl."

"Yes, Master."

His moans began to turn deeper. He was groaning as his slick cock moved inside her pussy and then all of a sudden he was throwing his head back and squeezing her hips, digging his manicured fingernails into her flesh as he pressed himself fully against her. His body jerking and tensing as he shot his cum into her pussy.

When he pulled out Katie turned around and took his deflating cock into her mouth and began to clean him off, her juice and his cum, with her wanting tongue. As she licked up the side of his cock her eyes were on the closet and she spent some time doing this as she serviced him.

Gavin -- her master -- pulled away and took Katie by the chin and brought her up for a brief kiss on the lips. Their mouths never opened, he mustn't have liked the idea of his cum being in her mouth moments before she might be kissing him with her tongue in his mouth.

"I'm going to grab a shower. Why don't you grab us a bottle of wine and the shrimp cocktail?"

"Yes, Master."

When he was gone Katie came over to the closet and opened the door. I got out of the cramped space, my legs feeling stiff, and she instantly grabbed my hard cock.

"I'm glad," was all she said. I followed her back through the house my hand in hers until she brought me back to the porch where my bike was parked. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Seriously?" I said totally fucking confused. She pushed me to my bike and I got on without any resistance.

"I'll call you tomorrow."

"Katie," I said, "you're going to leave me like this?" I'll never be sure if I meant the way she was leaving me with a full cock or the fact that she was making me leave after making me watch her get fucked by this guy that was old enough to be her father and then have nothing more to say to me about it other than she would call me.

Katie turned away from me, her tits out in the night air, her panties covering her pussy again but stained with a mixture of his cum and hers. Inside the mansion she closed the door and shut off the light, plunging her into darkness.

The night air held the scent of sex. I felt that I could smell it the whole ride home as I drove down the streets and then the highway -- twice as fast as the legal limit -- until I found my way home and in my bed. I lay there looking up at the ceiling with only pajama bottoms on and my throbbing erection. I thought about masturbating, releasing the tension I had let Katie create tonight, in the end the darkness swallowed me as my mind raced back to the mansion and what she might be doing with him now.

Chapter Four

Katie's number came across my cell as I sat outside the gym waiting for the doors to open. I felt it vibrate in my hand her name flashing at me. IGNORE or ANSWER? I chose neither and just let it ring until it went to voicemail. I didn't want to bitch-button her and either piss her off or hurt her feelings. I didn't know how I felt. Everything from last night was still running through my head. Seeing Katie in my mind with him on top of her. The ecstasy on her face as he filled her with his cock, her eyes locked on me as she came on him.

The gym opened and I went inside.

I was standing by one of the heavy bags wrapping my hands before pulling my gloves off and using my teeth to pull the gloves tight. I started out slow. The heavy metal music blaring overhead through the speakers. I threw a couple jabs and then a jab, cross, before heating up the bag with a few combinations. As the sweat came down my forehead and ran down my face I started thinking of Katie again. The way her master had small beads of sweat on his forehead and face as he pounded her pussy, stretching her open with his hardness. Katie pushing back against him as if she couldn't get him deep enough inside of her. With each strike of the bag I imagined him thrusting into her, the way his wet cock would slide out of her leaving her pussy gaping at the entrance until he pushed the head of his cock back in and she took him all the way to his base, his balls slapping against her clit.

I hit the bag harder. Each hit coming harder and harder. The erection in my shorts pounding as it throbbed against my boxer briefs. I could see Katie. Naked. The way her body looked when she was on top of me. My hands on her thighs as she sat back with my cock inside of her and she opened her pussy lips and made me watch her rub her swollen clit -- so large as it exposed between her lips -- her moistening her fingers with her tongue and rubbing herself.