In Her Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie flipped onto her back and like a purring kitty she moaned as she rubbed her clit in large circles, her finger spreading the men's come all over her used pussy lips, she squeezed her breasts and arched her back, "I'm so close, Master," she whispered.

"Almost time, Katherine." Gavin stood up and walked to Katie. He took her by the hand and helped her up from the makeshift bed and brought her over to me where he released her. Katie fell against me and her lips touched mine and suddenly we were kissing like it was the first time. Her hands were all over my body, pulling at my skin, her nails scratching at me and then suddenly my cock felt something warm and wet and I was fully inside of Katie. She sat still allowing me time to get used to her while she kissed me. I wanted to come right there and thought that I might but I couldn't, I had come so far I needed to see this through to the end.

I kissed Katie. Kissed her deeply and slowly, kissing her bottom lip, her top lip, around her mouth, I think I must have kissed every inch of her face as I memorized it. I tried to control her. To slow her down, but she was so frantic and wild like an uncaged animal. Her lust was in complete control and when she was thrust against me, her tits pressed hard to my chest and her head craned so we could barely make eye contact, I felt the pressure mounting in her pussy. She was becoming so tight, first just at the base and then more as the pressure rose up against the underside of my cock and I felt Gavin enter her ass so we were each inside of her at the same time.

I was shocked and surprised and didn't know what to do. The pressure was unlike anything I had ever felt and all of a sudden he was moving in and out of her, his hands grasped around her waist and I didn't think I could hold on any longer.

"Yes, oh my God, Master, yes!" Katie cried as her nail bit so deeply into my shoulders that she actually penetrated the skin.

"Do you like that, Katherine?" he asked her as he pulled his cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"Yes, Master."

"No." he slapped her ass and she pushed back against the both of us with equal force, "Tell me what you like?" he demanded.

"I like your cock in my ass, Master."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Master."

Gavin was starting to pick up the pace and Katie was getting more vocal. I felt like a living dildo. That my presence was not needed but simply a tool in their sexual toolbox. I might have been hard but I was losing my drive for sexual pleasure. This was becoming something else.

Gavin leaned into Katie so that he was pressed against her back and she was trapped between the two of us, each with our cocks all the way inside of her and then he asked her, "And who do you love?" the question was whispered in her ears but his eyes bore into my own.

There was a moment's hesitation and then Katie said the word, "You."

I didn't move.

No one did.

Then -- slap!

Gavin's hand slapped across Katie's ass and she bounced forward as if startled. Her face was buried in my neck and Gavin was still staring at me.

"You, sir," Katie said properly.

"Get off," I said. When no one moved I repeated myself more forcefully, "GET OFF!"

Gavin pulled out and stepped away, I was already struggling to try and get free of the heavy chains when Katie pulled herself free of me as well. I was heaving against the chains, straining to try and break them like I was as strong as Hercules.

"What's the matter, Gareth? We're just having a little fun." Gavin was standing back still in all his naked glory with his hard erection unfinished. There was a bright wide smile drawn across his face and all I could think about was how lucky he was that I was chained at that moment.

"Get these off of me!"

"Oh for fuck sake, Katherine please removed the chains from the child." Katie did as she was commanded as I assumed so she was so used to doing. As soon as the chains were off I scooped up my clothes and pulled them on. Gavin still stood there naked and hard like the ultra alpha male.

Before I was even done buttoning my shirt I grabbed Katie by the wrist and pulled her to me. My hand clasped against her cheek and I held her to her me. "Come with me," I begged.

"What?" she asked.

"Come with me. Leave him, leave here, leave all of this and come with me."

"No, Gareth, stop. I explained all this to you."

"Katie, you don't have to, you don't have to do this," I said pointing to the house and to Gavin.

Katie stepped away from me. She backed up until she reached Gavin and when she did she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around his leg like a protective blanket. Gavin touched her face like I just had but his hand seemed to pet her where I caressed her.

"I love you," I told her.

Gavin still held that grin on his face as I let myself out of the room and saw Katie reach up for him without ever looking back at me.

December 23, 2015 to