In Her Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"This was about you," I told her, "I wanted to do that to you since the moment we met."

"Really?"

"I'm going to turn the shower on for you and grab you a towel. I have to get to the gym. You can stay if you want."

She didn't.

Chapter Eight

The Blue Moon.

I had driven down to Massachusetts to Boston. It hadn't taken me long since it was past ten pm at night and I was straddling the Ninja as I gunned down 93.

The parking lot was full when I pulled in and parked the bike. I went to the door and stepped inside. The bouncer at the door was about three times my size and looked down at me like I was nothing more than a nuisance if I tried to make trouble tonight. He knew nothing about me. I handed over my ID and watched him scrutinize it for a few moments before handing it back to me without so much as a word. I handed my cover charge of $10 to the pretty girl behind the coat check -- I didn't have a coat to check as it was very warm this evening -- and made my way into the dark club. The music was playing. Some hip hop music that I was unfamiliar with but could understand how it would set the mood for the girl on stage.

I went into the club and walked up to the bar. The girl behind the bar was a pretty little thing, she asked me what I wanted and I asked for a Grey Goose and soda. She was gone for little more than a few seconds before she brought me back my drink.

"eight-ninety-nine," she told me.

I threw twelve bucks on the bar and grabbed my drink as I moved across the open room and sat down in a chair at the stage. Already there was a beautiful girl working the pole. Her legs clung to the pole as she bent down with her head hanging low, her tits visible for the room to see as her pussy was hidden by the way she curved her legs around the pole to keep herself balanced. She slid down the pole and rolled away from it and her legs opened. Her pussy spread for all of us sitting around her. I took a sip of my drink as our eyes met for the smallest moment of time. Her head was thrown back so that her hair was draping across the stage as she moved her legs opened and closed.

The song -- some dubstep shit that I wasn't familiar with -- ended and I heard the DJ tell the crowd to 'give it up for Callie'. There was applause and some whistling as Callie picked up the scattered dollars that were on the stage and grabbed her panties and a shirt she must have come out in. Callie exited the stage without so much as a glance back at the hollering crowd.

"Raise your voices for Ivy," the DJ called out.

Oh shit, I thought.

Ivy waltzed out onto the stage while pulling her shirt over her head to show the lacy bra beneath. She had on denim jeans cut so high up her thigh that her pockets hung down a few inches below the seam. They were unbuttoned and opened so you could also see the fabric of the panties beneath. At first I thought they were black until she came closer and I noticed they were the same purple as her hair.

If she noticed me right away she didn't give it away. She rolled along the pole, arching her back, climbing it and doing all the sexy tricks you'd expect from a stripper. I thought of getting up while she was distracted and making my way out of the club. I hadn't seen Katie, I wasn't sure if she was working tonight and hadn't really cared as I had driven down, but I had forgotten that Ivy worked the same club. I was sure that some of the other girls were aware of me -- or I hoped she spoke of me -- but they wouldn't know what I looked like. Except Ivy.

Dollars were flying onto the stage as men tried to get Ivy's attention. Her petite body was glowing under the soft overhead lights, showing her curves and the muscles of her sun-kissed skin. She was performing in front of a group of three guys that looked like frat boys. They were tossing money at her and she was letting them put it in the elastic band of her panties. Ivy reached behind her and unhooked her bra freeing her tits. The guys went crazy and more money came out. Ivy tossed her bra onto the stage and leaned over into the men so that her tits were right in their face.

Ivy crawled on all fours like a lioness stalking her prey and danced in front of a few other men until the song changed and she rolled over on the stage so her eyes were fixed on me. A Rihanna song played and she crawled to me. I clutched my drink in one hand and froze. She danced in front of me her hands slipping over her body as she peeled off her panties and leaned over the bar putting her hands on my shoulders, her tits swiped across my face as she put her lips to my ear, "You made the wet," she told me as she tucked them into the collar of my shirt.

I thought she would pull away. I couldn't have been more wrong. Ivy crawled off the stage and straddled me right there in my seat. I could feel the eyes of the other men watching me as Ivy gripped my arms to keep them at my side. She pushed up against me, against my growing hardness beneath my jeans. She looked at me with a Cheshire grin on her face as her bare pussy rubbed against me. I could feel her through the jeans, the hardness of her pubic bone as she grinned in tune with the music. She swept her hair across my face as we disappeared from the crowd in the mess of her purple. I was sure that no one saw as she kissed my lips and her teeth reached out for my lower lip and pulled on it sharply.

As the song changed Ivy climbed off of me and returned to the stage where she became the fantasy for other men. She teased them, but not the way she had teased me. I got up from my seat and finished my drink while I walked. I placed my glass on the bar and walked out the door.

I had tucked her panties into my front pocket. The scent of her still on my hand.

What the hell was I doing?

Chapter Nine

"You have this," Terrence told me as the athletic commissioner signed off on my gloves. He had been my trainer for my last three fights and I had gone unbeaten. I nodded my head as the music poured through the single earbud I had plugged into my ear. One to listen to the music while my other ear was free to hear what was happening around the locker room.

Tonight was potentially my final amateur fight before going pro. Fingers crossed. It had been over a week since I had seen Katie and I couldn't imagine why she was invading my mind right now. Thinking about anything other than the person on the other side of the cage that was ready to literally beat me down, was dangerous. Yet I couldn't push her out of my thoughts. I was wondering where she had been. Had Ivy told her about my trip to the Blue Moon? Or had she found out from one of the other dancers?

"Hey!" Terrance slapped me across the face. It stung but woke me up, "Are you here?"

I stood up, "I'm here."

The door opened and a man wearing a shirt that read: STAFF, came in and told our group, "You're up in five."

We made our way to the door which was closed again. I had Terrence next to me and two other of his trusted trainers. I stood shadow boxing. I stood in only the distressed black and white American flag trunks that I always wore. This wasn't the big time, far from it. Just a small city venue with a cage thrown up over an ice rink. There was no reason to leave a sweater or shirt on promoting anything, there were no sponsors. The purse was only a thousand dollars if I won and I had to give twenty-five percent of that to Terrence and his trainers.

Muffled beyond the door I heard my walkout song start to play and a moment after the doors opened for our short walk down the hall to the cage. My opponent was already in the cage and I could see him shadow boxing in the blue corner. I've known fighters that have to intimidate their opponents by keeping eye contact with them until the fight begins, I'm not that kind of fighter. I don't give a fuck about who's across from me. I don't watch the YouTube vids of my opponent that my trainers study. I let them do the work of strategizing for me so that I'm prepared for anything. When I see the opponent I want to see them for the first time as the person that is standing across from me that poses a threat to me. That's all I care about is that this person wants to do me bodily harm and I need to react to that.

Kurt Cobain's voice was silenced as the door to the cage was opened and I made my way over to my corner. I'm not a god-fearing man. I don't raise my hands to the heavens and assume that some deity is spending their Saturday night entertained by two guys beating the hell out of each other. Who I do pray to is grandfather. Up the side of my right abdomen is a tattoo of the ship he sailed in World War Two. I strike that twice as hard as I can and remind myself that I'm alive. Then I turn and face the man I'm meeting for the first time.

As we were called to the center of the cage to be reminded of the rules we agreed to earlier my eyes flashed to something familiar. Just beyond my opponent sitting in the seats set up around the cage, the luxury seats if you wanted to be so insulting to say that folding chairs placed six feet from the cage was a luxury section, I saw a flash of platinum hair.

"Let's have a clean fight!" the ref yelled and we touched gloves, but instead of turning around to walk to my corner I stepped backward until I felt the cool touch of the cage against my back.

Katie was here.

The bell rang and we came to the center of the cage where we exchanged a series of blows and kicks. He tried to take me down and I stuffed him keeping the fight on our feet. Katie sat in a red dress with her legs crossed and an expensive glimmering necklace around her neck. I took a couple punches to the face and shook them off trying to get my head back in the fight. Instead my eyes kept trailing off to the man in the expensive suit with his hand on Katie's bare thigh. It was him. Her master or whatever the fuck she called him -- my head snapped back as I took another hit to the left side of my face and I felt the first line of warmth run down my face as my skin split for the first time that night.

Gavin Baron. I had googled him. I knew a lot about him, more than he probably could have learned about me from the web, and I had also seen him naked. And inside Katie. The way he had gripped her thighs as he had pushed his cock into her wet pussy and made her scream as he pulled out and pushed into her. She had come on his cock, their bodies glistening with sweat as they fucked hard while I hid away like a secret. Katie had bit down into the pillow as his thrusts grew harder as she anticipated what was about to happen and she screamed out as he drove into her, his stomach pressed against her ass cheeks, his fingers digging into the flesh of her thighs as he groaned and pumped his come into her wanting pussy.

The bell rang.

I returned to my corner.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Terrence screamed at me.

"Nothing," I spat a line of blood out of my mouth and hydrated with a small sip of water, "I'm good. I'm good." I confessed and I was.

Outside the cage the hockey arena was dark but a sliver of light fell across the first rows of seats. On the other side of the cage Gavin had his hand on Katie's thigh but her legs were no longer crossed and his hand was sliding up toward her sex. Right in front of me. Did he know about me? Was it his idea to come here tonight to show me who was really in charge?

"Okay," I said, "let's play." Terrence thought I was talking to him, that I was getting my head back in the game. My head was in the game alright.

I came out of my corner and surged toward my opponent. I ducked a flurry of punches and struck back. I hit hard. A jab and then hook to his face and followed by a hook to his side. He swung on me and I threw my elbow up to eat the blow and jabbed again knocking him back against the cage. Katie's dress was creased in a V that pointed to her pussy. My head jerked as I ate a punch and then roared at my opponent and threw another combination of hooks and uppercuts. Gavin Baron's hand had disappeared into the darkness between Katie's thighs and while the crowd cheered the fight his hand moved against Katie's body and she was clutching the sides of the metal chair. I had seen that face many times. I knew she was close to coming.

My left eye burned as I took another hit and my eyebrow split and blood began flowing into my eye. Katie had her head thrown back and she looked like anyone else in the crowd screaming over the fight. As my eye stung with the blood I saw red. The red of my blood, my anger, of her creased red dress. I blocked a hook and ducked under a cross and came in with my own combination of blows. One after the other at every opening I saw, when he tried to throw a counter I shrugged it off and when he fell at my feet my eyes met those of Gavin Baron's as Katie came against his hand.

The ref pushed me back to my corner and the fight was over.

Chapter Ten

It was late. The locker room was empty, most of the fighters had gone home, the rest were lingering with the crowd outside in the main arena where the upstairs bar-slash-restaurant was still serving alcohol.

I took off my shorts and stepped into the shower. The showers were in one large group room with four spouts on each side of the tiled room. I turned on all of the spouts and turned them up high so the steam engulfed my naked body. I was sore from the fight and my face was bruised and cut. Terrence had butterfly-stitched the two deep cuts over my eyes but I would have to head over to the emergency room after my shower and have them properly stitched.

My head was pressed against the warming tiles and my eyes were closed. I let the hot water wash over my body and turn my skin red. It felt good in there, like being in the center of a warm rain storm on some tropical island instead of a musky smelling men's locker room.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

"Well done."

My eyes popped open to see Gavin Baron standing at the entrance of the shower still in his three piece suit that probably cost more than my bike, applauding me. Katie was standing just behind him, her hand draped over his shoulder like she was an accessory.

I didn't know what to say. He stood there with his hands folded together in front of him. I wasn't uncomfortable being around other men when I was naked. In this sport you spend a lot of time in showers and locker rooms and can't be homophobic, but in front of Gavin Baron I felt like I was being measured and judged.

"What do you want?" I managed to ask.

"A drink. I have a proposal for you. One that I believe you will find very...entertaining."

"Is that so?"

He clasped his hand over Katie's and led her in front of him. He leaned over so that his mouth was on her ear and he whispered to her and she nodded her head obediently. Katie reached down for the hem of her dress and lifted it up and over her head. She was completely naked under the dress, like I had suspected. Gavin ran his hands over her body and down to her ass where he slapped her. Hard. Katie didn't even flinch.

"Meet me upstairs for a drink when you and Katherine are finished." It was an order. He was confident and demanding and before I could even think of anything to say to reply he had turned and walked out of the locker room leaving Katie standing before me.

"Katherine?" I asked her, she said nothing.

Katie stepped barefoot into the shower and walked to me, her body soaking in the shower's rain. Her hands pressed against my arms, squeezing my biceps, tracing up to my shoulders where she kneaded the flesh, she turned me and pushed me back against the tile wall and her lips reached for mine. I felt like a pawn in game where the rules were unknown to me, yet I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue as it pushed into my mouth to kiss me. Her naked body fell into me and my cock started to grow hard against her belly. She was kissing me hard and her fingers were dragging against my back. My face hurt but I didn't care.

Instead I reached down and cupped her ass and lifted her off her feet so her legs wrapped around my waist. We kissed and I spun her putting her back against the tile wall as the steaming water fell down on us like a waterfall. I grabbed her hands and intertwined our fingers lifting them over her head. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, her hard nipples erect, I kissed my way down her neck to her collarbone. Katie threw back her head in ecstasy as my mouth wandered over her skin. I found my way to her nipple and pulled I into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple and then kissed over her breasts to the other nipple and took that one -- not to be forgotten -- and took it between my lips. My teeth gently teased it while my tongue flicked her hardness.

My cock was pressed against her pubic bone between her wet pussy lips. With her held against the wall I was free to do as I wished to her body and I moved my hips so my cock slid along her wetness. Katie managed to get a hand free and reached down grasping my shaft. She brushed the mushroom head of my cock against her swollen clit causing her to bite down into my shoulder. I felt like I was going to explode in her hand right there beneath the falling water. Katie moved my cock to her wet entrance and she was about to slide down onto me, impaling my cock inside of her, when I pulled away.

"Sorry," I told her and brought her hand to my lips and kissed the top of it, "I have a meeting I don't want to be late for."

Katie said nothing as I walked out of the shower leaving her behind in the falling water and clouds of steam.

Chapter Eleven

After pulling on my jeans and struggling to get my shirt over my head, my body sore and bruised, I was grateful that my boots zipped and were not laced. My fingers hurt from being in the glove and my pinkie finger on the right hand was swollen to twice its size and might have been broken. It wouldn't be until tomorrow that I would feel the full extent of pain and be able to access how damaged my body really was. With another win behind me I was still high on adrenaline and after being confronted by Gavin Baron and Katie I was aggravated and a little pissed off. Why had he chosen to come here tonight? Of all nights.

I guess I would have to get the answer out of him by meeting him. I waited a minute longer in the locker room to see what Katie did, I had left her alone in the shower, but she hadn't emerged from shower in the back of the locker room.

Two mysteries.

One behind me and one in front. Like always, I went forward.

The crowd had thinned in the arena to just a sprinkle of attendees and a few fighters. One I knew and nodded to, the other watched me but I guessed he was a weight class or two above me. A large man well over six feet and probably clocking in around two-sixty or two-seventy. He was staring at me as if waiting for me to engage, I just glared back, not giving a fuck that he outweighed me by seventy or eighty pounds. Tensions were always high after a night of fights, but it was usually the guys and girls that had lost that stuck around to run their mouth, hence the heavy police presence until everyone had left for the night.

Caged.

The name of the dive restaurant that was on the top floor of the arena where you could sit at the wall bar and watch the events from on high. I climbed the dark green metal stairs and opened the glass door. There was music playing, but little else. I saw no restaurant employees, the televisions were off and all the chairs were put up on the tables except for a single table in the middle of the room where Gavin Baron sat with drink in hand. I expected Mozart or Beethoven, something above my class, instead I heard David Bowe's voice on a soft ballad that I was unfamiliar with.

"Please," Gavin said, a hand extended toward me with a cigar clutched between his fingers. The smoke rolling up towards the ceiling into an ever evaporating cloud. "Won't you join me?"