All Comments on 'In Her Room'

by subchristopher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY!!!

What a great storty, the dialog and conversation of the Dominant figure was very well done.

These characters should absolutely meet again in the future.

PLEASE continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe instead

he could see a psychologist to help him address his fetishes and issues of low self esteem. Then in future he can lead a better life with a relationship based on equality and love.

EustaceEustaceover 4 years ago
Nice story of psychological humiliation

I really like how you focussed on the verbal and psychological aspects of humiliation. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Good job!

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Such a great story! I think both Caylee and Chris have both learned something about themselves...Chris has taste the foot of a dominant Woman and he'll be forever striving to repeat that wonderful event!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very perceptive

This is very well done. I know just how he feels as he worships her foot, naked and helpless and dominated by her. You catch beautifully the mix of humiliation and excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic little wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG. She is a typical woman; pure evil. He is the most pathetic excuse for a man..

Once again, no love, no respect, no honour, just a sadistic woman breaking a disturbed, sad, little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the emphasis on the psychological aspect. I love how she messes with his mind. She really f*cks up his mind. That sadism is very sexy for some submissive men, as me. So, thank you, Chris, for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I agree with those who have praised the dialogue that passed between these two and the depth of thought explored. Caylee is convincing Chris that because he is willingly being so submissive to her that he is a lesser human being. He seems to be buying it.

I don’t think I can. There are important people and there are people that have lots of power. There are people that do very valuable service to the world. There are no unimportant people. How many Neil DeGrass Tysons might there be that were never educated? How many Miriam Andersons were never encouraged to sing? How many FDRs never had the money to pursue politics?

The worth of a person does not depend on how much money he has, or how high he can jump, or how handsome he looks. Nor his race, gender, culture, or family background.

People are not superior nor inferior, just different.

A great person is one who is willing to be a servant.

Which brings us to the ending, where Caylee admonished Chris, that if he ever is tempted to belittle a woman, to stop, and recall today’s humiliations he endured of his own free will. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous