In Her Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slave, lick my arch, back and forth, until I tell you to stop."

This, I hadn't even imagined. I was caught off guard by the request - by the order - and felt my stomach turn. Dear god, this was gross. I had to do it though, so I decided it would be easier to just start doing it than to think about it. I stuck out the tip of my tongue and let it just touch the front edge of Caylee's arch, then slowly let only the tip of my tongue follow the center of her high arch back toward her heel. She tasted salty, maybe a bit soapy, and I felt my stomach start to turn.

"Oh my god NO. I said to LICK it, not tickle it. Chris, do NOT be embarrassed to do this. Press your damn TONGUE against my foot, NOW! Your WHOLE tongue. And lick HARD. That's an order!"

"Yes, Caylee."

Oh god oh god oh god. I did as I was told. Sticking my tongue out as far as it would go, I pressed it against the bottom of Caylee's foot, into her arch, and licked, following that high curve, first backward, then forward, slowly, tasting the grimy saltiness down there. The top of my tongue slowly licked down the length of her arch toward Caylee's heel, and the bottom of my tongue lapped slowly up the length of it away from her heel. Slowly, over and over. I felt sick. Caylee laughed above me. "Ohmygod I can't believe you're acutally doing this!"

Minutes that felt like hours. Long licks that felt like they would never end. I started with my tongue licking a route up and down the center of her arch, then gradually moved left, toward the edge of her sole, then gradually moved back toward the right, crossing back over the center of her high arch toward the other edge of Caylee's soap-scummy tasting sole. This was humiliation. This part, arch-licking, I never really got used to. Finally, after what might have been ten minutes, Caylee called it off.

"That's enough."

Thank god, I thought.

"Now my heel, Chris. Lots of short little kisses to my heel. Maybe five hundred? I'll tell you what. Just start kissing, and I'll tell you when you're done."

"Yes, Caylee."

I stretched out my neck to try to reach Caylee's heel with my lips. Little kiss. Little kiss. Little kiss. I moved around, bottom, left side, right side, planting tiny kisses everywhere. Her heel was a little bit rough; I could feel little flecks of dry skin on my lips. It felt like I had to stretch and work to place these kisses, and that made me feel like I wanted them more, like these were something to be earned. Caylee laughed, and I noticed something strange. I didn't seem to mind. I knew she was laughing at me, but I expected it. Yes, of course she looked down on me. She was better than me, obviously. I was almost happy she was laughing at me. At least I was in some way pleasing her.

In some way, I hoped she would let me keep kissing like this for a long time. I didn't know how long I'd been down here on her floor, since she'd started her inspection. My naked body was aching, but I didn't care. It was a sacrifice I was more than willing to make for Caylee. Anything for Caylee. Oh god, the feelings. The pit-of-my-stomach, sweat-all-over, deep surrender feelings. I hadn't been prepared for the intensity of the emotions.

Finally, Caylee told me to stop. She let her bare left foot rest for a minute on the floor in front of my face, and again rested her right foot, in her shoe, on my shoulder. A minute later, she pressed the front of her big toe to my lips.

"Kiss it. The front of it."

"Yes, Caylee."

I kissed it, and the front of each toe in turn, quickly. Then she placed the front of her big toe again to my lips.

"Open. Open wide."

"Yes, Caylee."

I wondered what was going on now. I opened my mouth a little.

"Wider."

I couldn't answer now, but opened my mouth as wide as it would go. Immediately, Caylee's bare left foot pressed itself into my mouth, forcing my mouth open even wider as she pushed it farther back into my mouth, her sole against my tongue, instep pressing against my palate. I felt invaded, violated, pried open. It felt awful. For half a minute, Caylee just held her foot there. Finally, I heard her voice above me.

"Suck. Now, Chris. Suck."

I started sucking on her foot. Strange. Horrible taste, feeling of being violated, breathing hard through my nose.

"Come on, Chris. That's pathetic. Harder. Harder. As hard as you can. Don't worry about hurting me - you won't. Suck with everything you have. This should hurt your jaws and your mouth. Really SUCK it like you mean it, slave."

I sucked for all I was worth, focusing all of my body's energy, feeling like I was going to pass out, feeling Caylee's sole pressing into my teeth, her toes into my tongue, her foot pressed as tight as possible into my mouth tissue. Still I tried to suck harder.

"Better. You may stop."

I stopped, but she left her foot in my mouth. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. So strange. So bizarre. So gross even. At one time, I'd thought Caylee had very pretty feet, but I'd seen them up so close, kissed them up close now, and it was hard to keep that same perspective. Now, having kissed the callous on the ball of her foot, seen each tiny hair on each toe, seen every tiny imperfection, the reality of her foot in my mouth was somehow a deeper submission still. I fought off my gag reflex.

"So Chris, just remember, you can never undo this. Never." She spoke with her foot still in my mouth. "This will always be part of your experience. Any time you start to think too highly of yourself, just remember this. Remember yourself naked on my floor, with my foot in your mouth. Or yeah - anytime you start to get tempted to talk down to a girl, to a woman, or look down on her, remember that she's better than you. Think back on where you are right now. You can never undo it. Now suck, slave. Suck on my foot."

I sucked again, deep and hard. This time, I had to suck longer. I felt like I might pass out. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Caylee told me I could stop. Her foot still in my mouth, she again spoke to me.

"Enjoy this feeling slave. Chris. Remember, this is Who. You. Are. This is what you deserve because of who you are. You're right where you belong. Don't you forget it. Now suck!"

Again, I sucked. This time, she didn't have me suck for long. When she told me to stop, she kept her foot in my mouth for awhile longer. She spoke with her foot still deep in my mouth, caressing my cheek with the shoe on her other foot.

"Listen Chris. Here's the deal. I know this is part of who you are. And what I've done here for you today, it will be wasted if you don't use it somehow. You belong under some woman's authority. It won't be long until I go off to college, and you go off to college. After you leave, I don't want you to just find yourself a girlfriend and lead a normal life without any submission in it. That's not who you are. You HAVE to submit to someone, to a woman. I expect you to. Maybe not right away, maybe not the first dominant woman you meet. Maybe you'll join a BDSM group, or look online, or something. I don't know how these things work. But you have to at least start looking. I'm serious. You have to be serious about finding someone to have authority over you. You need it. It's where you belong. That's an order, Chris. If I run into you again, I'm going to ask you about it. I will."

"Now, when I take my foot out of your mouth, I'm going to walk out of the room. You may not speak. You will get dressed and leave. But if you've learned anything, you know how you need to think of yourself, and you know how you need to live. Goodbye, slave."

And with that, I felt Caylee's foot slide out of my mouth, leaving a strange, painful, empty feeling. She quickly stood, stepped over me, and walked out of her bedroom, leaving me naked on the floor, and disoriented, but with a valuable lesson.

12