In It for Life Ch. 19

Story Info
More honeymoon fun with the trio.
2.6k words
4.92
1.7k
1
0

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

19.

Karl turned toward him first. His eyes were shadowed and intense, like he was expecting something to happen, and for a moment, his gaze slid past Francesco somewhere behind him. Could it be that he had seen that stolen moment of tenderness between him and Morgan? He looked over his shoulder to check, but no, the villa was partly obscured from view by giant tropical plants, and the blinding sun outside made it difficult to notice anything happening inside the open living room even if someone insisted to do that.

He grunted as Mouse clashed against him and brought him down to the sand. "Is your ass in the mood for more so fast?" the redhead asked, laughing ear to ear. "I really thought my buddy Karl here and I gave you plenty of lovin'. You should be inside, complaining about your wrecked ass."

"You do have a mouth on you, you know?" Francesco pushed against Mouse playfully.

Karl surprised him by climbing on top of him and kissing him hard. His tongue was hard and unyielding as it pushed inside deeper and deeper. Francesco had to adjust his jaw to let Karl kiss him the way he wanted. It was like his husband -- the official one -- wanted either to devour him whole or sneak inside him to hide from the world.

He was overthinking things, for some reason. To make Karl take a breather, he grabbed the guy's ass and stuck a finger right in the middle to provoke him. For a moment, Karl stopped but only to grab his jaw and kiss him harder while kicking his knees apart.

"Hey, hey, easy," Mouse warned, "he's all yours now."

Francesco wasn't that fucked up by Karl's rough kiss not to notice the regret in those words. He reached for Mouse with one hand since he couldn't give him any verbal assurance. Laughter bubbled in his chest as his open palm was promptly filled with a hard pulsing cock. He began to rub Mouse's dick even as Karl found a way to fuck him. His knees were hiked up to his chest and Karl moved only so that he could plunge inside Francesco's ass like a diver.

"Motherfucker," Francesco mumbled as Karl stretched him wide.

His ass was so full of cum that it wasn't that bad. Karl must have known it, or he didn't really care if Francesco's ass landed in stitches after their little vacation. Nah, it wasn't like anything could ever happen to his ass. Karl had been rougher than this before, and the thing was, Francesco liked it rough like that. In their fucked up way, that was called love. Other people could call it whatever the hell they wanted to call it. That was it for them.

"Morgan's here," he whispered while letting his ass pounded away by Karl and rubbing Mouse's cock while struggling to pull it close to his mouth.

"Good," Karl said and pressed Francesco down by pushing with his hands against the back of Francesco's thighs.

Anymore of Karl inside him, and they'd be one strange creature. Karl grunted and blew a fresh load. Francesco groaned as his legs were finally released. "How about you?" he asked Mouse. "Do you want Karl's sloppy seconds or to cum in my mouth?"

Mouse laughed and straddled his chest. "Open wide, baby, I'm gonna fuck your mouth."

Nothing wrong with that. Especially since Karl wasn't done, and he chose to grab Mouse's ass and pull it over his cock. They were fucking above him, and Mouse was fucking his mouth. He could hear the flesh on flesh slapping at a rhythm and thought how weird it was that Karl didn't have to be convinced to fuck Mouse.

"You're giving me a new one," Mouse complained.

Right. He wasn't getting dick in the ass on the regular at his unit. Karl's habit of going in half-dry had to hurt a lot. To his surprise, Karl didn't last long, and Mouse came in his mouth shortly after.

"Take this one, too," Karl said and pushed Mouse to sit on Francesco's face.

Mouse was quicker and moved away. "Don't be nasty, Karl. And leave a little for me, too."

Francesco was breathing hard, the taste of Mouse's cum lingering at the back of his throat. He rolled on his belly to watch the redhead playing shamelessly with the jizz in his ass and sending kisses to Karl from the tip of his lips.

"Cesco needs them all," Karl growled.

Francesco grabbed him by one leg to keep him in place. "He looks good like this," he said. "I like to see you fucking him. And filling him with jizz, too."

Karl smirked and knelt by his side. He grabbed Francesco by the back of his neck and squeezed. "You're pissing me off, never jealous at all."

"Why should I be? I know you love me."

Karl snorted and pushed him with his face into the sand as a joke.

"Have you guys seen that blond twink?" he asked. "The one that comes with the meals?"

"The guy with the 'fuck me' eyes?" Mouse asked.

"Yeah."

"What about him?" Karl asked.

Francesco rested his cheek in his palm and threw Karl a knowing look. "I want a present for my honeymoon."

Karl set his jaw hard. "You cannot fuck him, and he's not allowed anywhere near your ass."

Francesco slapped his thigh. "Don't be an idiot. I want to watch you pound his ass, prison-style."

Karl looked at him and frowned, seemingly trying to figure out if Francesco wasn't just playing with him. "Why?"

"You fuck good," Francesco said. "And I like you to fuck some nice ass. The sight of you fucking that dude would make me so horny."

"Aren't you fucked enough already?" Karl asked and moved on top of him.

Francesco wasn't surprised anymore. Karl's cock was lodged inside his ass once more. He was taking back the time they didn't fuck while waiting for the fucking wedding to be over.

"It's my kink or something," he moaned as he lifted his ass to let Karl give it to him hard. "To see you destroy that ass. I bet he's going to be so surprised. He must think we're some rich kids, not a care or anything in the world." It was getting harder and harder to talk, with Karl moving faster and faster. His ass was squelching, making all kinds of obscene noises as Karl was pumping another load in him.

"You're so mean, Kekko," Mouse joked. "What do you have against the poor dude?"

"He's horny like hell. How about we bang him a little?" Francesco suggested.

"You're not getting any less fucked if that's what you're thinking," Karl said.

"I'm not thinking that." Well, maybe a little. And a part of him, a darker side, wanted to watch Mack getting passed around, his ass drooling cum down his pale thighs, the guy asking for more, with dazed eyes and his mind gone to the pits completely.

Yeah, he wanted to see someone getting fucked up on fucking like he was. Because there was no way for his ass to keep asking for more even now after Karl and Mouse had fucked him and filled him with cum so many times already.

There he was, though. Horny like a dog, nah, like a bitch in heat, wanting more, Mouse's cock in his mouth, Karl's cock in his ass, and when his men couldn't deal anymore, for Morgan to take their place and fuck him all ways into tomorrow until he couldn't walk anymore.

He grunted as the memory of someone else crossed his mind. He closed his eyes to push that away. He wasn't that much of a fuck up, to fantasize about that man, about how he kissed his mouth and threatened him like those two things were normal to go together.

Mouse pulled him out of there by taking his cheeks into his palms and kissing him. He was saved for now, because it wasn't fucking fair for his mind to take him there and ask for punishment like he deserved it or something.

Karl slapped his ass after he came and pulled out, leaving a fresh stream of sperm to leak out of his ass. "I'm not fucking no twink," he declared. "I married you so I can fuck you," he said loudly, "not some randos."

"I can't believe how lucky I am," Francesco said dryly. "At least, you're going to fuck Mouse a little, right? Give me a break once in a while?"

Karl pulled him up to his feet and hugged him tightly. His eyes were clear again, and he was smiling. Francesco was happy to see him like that. Yeah, that was what he wanted, for Karl to be happy, no matter what a major asshole his dad was.

"Maybe," Karl decided to throw him a bone and then rubbed his nose against Francesco's cheek.

From the right distance, they probably looked as normal as any other couple on a honeymoon.

"I'm going to talk to Morgan some," Karl said. He looked at Mouse. "Take care of Cesco. Don't let anyone touch his ass."

"Leave it to me," Mouse said and offered a mock salute.

***

"So, you and Karl are buddies now, huh?" Francesco asked, still looking at Karl as he disappeared inside the villa.

"We're sharing you. It would be kinda hard to be pissed at each other."

"So mature of you two. Good thing I don't have to beat the two of you with a stick so that you behave." He wrapped one arm around Mouse's waist and kissed him. "Seriously, I'm so happy I'm afraid I'm going to wake up soon."

Mouse hooked one arm over his shoulders. "I'm the third wheel, though."

"Don't be a moron, too. He accepted you. And once you're done with your tour of duty or whatever you call it, you should come live with us."

Mouse laughed and shook his head. "No wonder you think you're dreaming. It's wishful thinking, Cesco. Karl has a reputation to hold. Do you think his daddy would be okay with me and the two of you playing house?"

"He doesn't have to know," Francesco said quickly. "You're a friend."

"Did you meet the guy?" Mouse asked. "It surely feels like you didn't."

"I did." Francesco fell silent. "Unfortunately."

Mouse looked around. "Something happened, right? I know we couldn't talk on the phone, but how about now?"

Francesco let his head hang low. "Do we have to?"

"You can't confide in Karl," Mouse pointed out.

"That's true. I don't know how he'd feel about it all. He might go mad. Fuck, what am I saying? He'd see red if I told him..."

Mouse held him close. "Tell me. I'm not going to see red."

"I'm afraid even you might," Francesco said. "I met daddy-in-law, Mouse. I did, and Karl has no idea that it happened before he caught us, me pants down, Karl with his cock in my ass."

"Karl doesn't know," Mouse noted like a foregone conclusion.

"No, and it would be bad if he knew. Don caught whiff of what was going on. Instead of preparing for the wedding of the century, his son was busy fucking some dude. So, he made sure to give me a lot of cock to convince me to leave Karl alone."

"Shit. Did he fuck you?"

No point in lying. "Yeah. And had a bunch of dudes fuck me. That was before he made me choke on his cock. And he has everything, you know, on record."

Mouse sighed and pulled him closer. "Are you okay? Can't say I'm surprised. Actually, I am. He could have gotten you, you know, erased or something."

"I know that, too. Thing is he comes up with this idea of getting married, and Karl knows it's fishy like hell. Even now he can't figure out why his daddy did it."

"To be honest, I can't either, but I'm not his son," Mouse said.

"He did it because I put the stupid idea in his head that he might get some extra votes."

"I guess that makes sense. And where do things stand with you and him now?"

Francesco shrugged. "He fucks me on a whim. He fucked me on the wedding night, if you can fucking believe it. And kicked me in the balls for good measure."

Mouse groaned in disbelief. "For real? Why?"

"I might have given him some lip. He's not the kind to take stuff like this lightly. I should have just kept my mouth shut."

"I've heard enough about him, but I didn't peg him for a homo."

"According to him, he's not. He's just the guy who fucks whoever he wants. And right now, once in a while, he wants to fuck his son-in-law."

"That's fucked up," Mouse murmured. "There should be some way to get away from this asshole."

"I think the novelty is wearing off already. I'm more concerned that he's going to show Karl that recording. The only thing Karl is going to see is me willingly sucking and taking cock after cock. That's going to destroy him. Shit, I'm talking bullshit. Not him, just what he feels for me. Karl's still as jealous as ever."

"Is that why you're pushing him to fuck that twink? So that you can say you and him are tit for tat?"

"No, I mean... maybe. I don't know. I'm just looking at this dude Mack who's all smiles and shaking his cute ass, and I'm thinking he's lucky, you know? He doesn't have to wonder when daddy-in-law's going to plow his ass and send him back to his husband with his holes full of jizz, right? That's what I'm thinking."

"I hate this dude, and I haven't even met him," Mouse said. "But you know, he might not be that squeaky clean. Guys like him cannot be."

"I think that, too. Wait, what are you thinking?"

Mouse smiled at him. "Why not do some digging? Find something to blackmail him in turn?"

Francesco shook his head. That was his secret fantasy lately. But he didn't think for one moment to get Mouse involved in anyway. "I'll work on that."

"And I can get under my superior's skin. Apparently, he and Karl's dad go way back."

"No, no, you stay put. I don't need to know you're getting into some kind of danger for my sake."

"Hey, why did you tell me about it then? You really don't want me to help?" Mouse sounded hurt.

Francesco stopped and embraced him. "I know you're smart. But that guy, he can get you killed if he learns you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. And I wanted to tell you because, you know, I really don't have anyone to talk to about this."

"What about Morgan?" Mouse asked.

"Morgan's just someone who looks after Karl. I don't dare to ask him. It would be his ass on the line, and frankly, I think Karl needs all the allies he can have at this point, with a father like that. This is just something I have to do on my own."

Mouse worked his jaw. Great, now he looked pissed. "Just be careful, Kekko."

Someone was calling them from behind, and they turned to see the blond twink running toward them and waving.

"Doesn't he piss you off with that happy attitude?" Francesco joked.

"Nah," Mouse said slowly and smiled. "I'm not Karl. I'd like to fuck him."

tbc