In It for Life Ch. 18

Story Info
Francesco teases daddy Morgan.
2.4k words
5
2.7k
1
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

18.

They were staying at a villa which they had completely to themselves, and Francesco wondered if the island was big enough to accommodate other tourists. According to Karl, they were alone there, if that could be said with the small army of cooks, maids, and bus boys around. At least one of them, a twink with a twinkle in his eyes, fair-skinned and wearing a dazzling smile, had given them the eye while biting his lips suggestively, but Francesco didn't take the bait. He had made a promise that he wouldn't go around cruising for cock as his lovers thought him capable of doing. He had spent two years fucking himself with a plastic dick, and they dared to call him a whore. It was more like they had been cheating on him, Karl with that chick, and Mouse by sucking off his entire unit.

Not like he cared. They could go around fucking battalions of hot chicks and dudes, and he would still not care. It was almost like a dream come true, to have them both there, like he had imagined so many times before.

Almost, because Don's shadow tainted everything. Even now, during these moments supposedly of absolute bliss, he still couldn't help wondering how much Don knew about Mouse. Hopefully, his other lover wasn't in danger because of the thing they had together. Francesco couldn't see why it would matter to the guy, but with freaks like that, you could never know. A little bit of fresh material for blackmail was more than welcome, maybe.

Good thing Morgan was coming. He would ask him a couple of things, and maybe Karl's bodyguard could offer him a bit of assurance that these few moments of happiness wouldn't be cruelly snatched away.

He looked through the open doors, leading to the beach. Karl and Mouse were there, more in love with the sun than he was, but after all, none of them had his ass pounded the way he had, either. There was something undefined going on between them, Francesco thought as he took in the way they stood, their shoulders almost touching, and talking, once in a while one of them turning his head toward the other. He was dying of curiosity. What could they be talking about? About him?

He lay on the sofa, ass up, and groaned. A short knock on the door announced him that one of the maids was probably there to straighten the coverlet or something.

"Come in."

The blond twink walked through the door with a tray in his arms and ceremoniously placed it on the coffee table. "For you, gentlemen, to keep your energy up," he said, flashing at Francesco the same dazzling smile.

Just as ceremoniously, he lifted the lid off the plate on the tray, uncovering a wealth of mini dishes based of sea food mostly by what Francesco could tell. "Thank you," he said but didn't move. His body really needed rest after his ass being hammered for hours by his two lovers.

The twink looked over to Karl and Mouse. "Your husbands, what do they usually like to drink?" he asked.

Francesco quirked an eyebrow and eyed the guy. "Anything goes," he said after a short silence.

The twink let his eyes wander over Francesco's body quite shamelessly. He was wearing pants, and a naked back couldn't leave that much of an impression on a guy who saw naked people at his work, day in and day out.

"It must be nice," the twink commented.

"What?" Francesco asked.

"To be on your honeymoon," the other replied promptly and smiled with all his teeth.

Francesco snorted. "Don't tell me you're jelly," he said just to throw the guy off. This dude had to be a world-class gossiper, not that he blamed him. It could be pretty boring to tend on the needs of the wealthy, while stuck in paradise. Yeah, right.

That had the desired effect. The twink lost his plastered smile and his eyes went wide. Then he laughed. "I'm Mack."

Francesco straightened up and shook the guy's hand. "Just for the record, you shouldn't be so envious of me," he said and groaned as he put himself down on his ass. "Those two gave me a run for my money until ten minutes ago."

Mack grinned. "Shut up. You're making me horny."

Francesco looked over his shoulder at his 'husbands'. He couldn't tell whether they'd be on board or not, but Mack had some nice lips on himself and Francesco had a short picture flashing through his head with the guy on his knees licking Karl's shaft and moaning around it like a slut.

"I suppose four would be a crowd," Mack chirped away while arranging a few more things around the table.

"We'll see about that," Francesco said under his breath and walked over to the bedroom to fish for some money to give the guy. Karl had told him everything was covered and he shouldn't worry about a thing, but he wanted to tip. All the people in the service business depended on stuff like that, not that Karl knew it since his family lived in the rarified air of the hills, in luxury homes that cost what such people didn't make in a lifetime.

He came back with a bill and smacked it into Mack's hand as he told him goodbye. Mack smiled. "Can I get a little bit more?"

Francesco blinked. "Sure," he said. He probably showed he came from the lower classes. He didn't even know what the usual was for tipping at such a luxury resort.

But Mack stopped him with a laugh and by catching his wrist and pulling him in for a kiss on the lips. "Now I'm happy," he said and walked out the door while shaking his pert little bottom and throwing a suggestive look at Francesco over his shoulder.

Well, it looked like Karl and Mouse were at least a little bit right about his wandering eyes. His cock twitched at the thought of getting his cock inside that cute little thing that had just been dangled in front of his eyes.

He shook his head. No. His decision was taken. He wouldn't dream of fucking Mack's perfect ass. Now that he had Karl and Mouse, it was enough. What the hell was he doing, turning into a whore now that he had both of them with him?

Still, how would it be to watch Karl destroying Mack's pink hole -- it had to be pink by the color of his lips and tongue -- and making him beg to be spared, all the while shooting his load? He needed to stop thinking, period. His ass was still sore and full of cum. Guys like Mack didn't get fucked prison-style, with only spit as lube. He was probably a fussy bottom, and Francesco needed to stop thinking of the guy's pert ass.

He groaned and palmed his crotch. "The fuck you're doing, man?" he muttered to himself.

Maybe it was their fault, he thought again and his eyes wandered to his so-called husbands. Now Mouse had an arm around Karl's shoulders in what looked like compassion from where Francesco stood. To his surprise, Karl didn't shake Mouse's arm away, but hung his head low, his shoulders hunched.

Francesco frowned. Maybe he was just paranoid, but it felt like whatever Mouse and Karl shared that very moment was intimate on a level he wasn't allowed to access. It wasn't like him to pry; hell, he would just tease them over excluding him like that, but there was Don's shadow over everything again. Who knew what Don told his son about Francesco? The asshole had the power to destroy everything.

These moments of happiness were borrowed time. Another knock on the door found him in a foul mood now. "Come in," he barked. Now he wasn't in the mood for more flirting with the blond twink who went by the name of Mack.

His expression changed when he saw who it was. He jumped off the couch and hurried to Morgan. "You're here," he said, without hiding his excitement. Stealing a look at Mouse and Karl who still had their backs turned to the villa, Francesco plastered his lips over Morgan's in a short, but meaningful kiss.

Morgan laughed and pushed him away playfully. "Do you love playing with fire, Francesco?"

He snorted. "Like you don't know the answer to that one. And are you really the guy to talk? Karl tells me you're an awesome kisser. What's that all about?" He examined the man, his eyelids dropped half-mast. Morgan was dressed a bit more loosely, but the light-colored suit he was wearing still made him appear overdressed for a tropical island.

"Hmm," Morgan said and his lips stretched into an all-knowing smile. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Don't be a teaser. Are you playing daddy with Karl?"

At that, Morgan's smile fell. "Karl already has a daddy," the man said shortly, and Francesco knew that was a cue for him to shut the hell up.

For now, he decided to change tack. "Come and eat something if you're hungry. They believe they must feed an army, and it's just the three of us. Also, there's this guy Mack with an ass to die for. You should try it," he added with a wink.

Morgan took his invitation at face value and plopped down on the couch. He reached for the food plateau and threw a bite-sized thingy in his mouth.

"I'm glad you're here," Francesco said quietly. "Can I ask you something?"

Morgan let his arm rest on the back of the couch and played for a moment with the hair hanging over Francesco's nape. "Shoot, kid."

"Does Don know about Mouse?"

"He knows enough," Morgan replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Francesco's heart beat faster as Morgan continued to play with his hair. There were too many confusing things at work here.

"He knows he was on the island with the two of you, obviously. He knows Mouse is a top notch cocksucker."

Francesco's vision turned blurry for a moment. "Did he force Mouse to suck him off, too?"

Morgan shrugged. "Don't worry so much about Ahab, Francesco. He's made of the sturdiest stuff I've seen in a boy his age."

"We're barely boys anymore."

"That's true," Morgan admitted and he turned pensive for a moment. "I don't believe Don and Mouse ever met. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's what I can tell you for now."

Francesco shifted in his seat. His ass was killing him.

Morgan gave him the naughty eye. "Someone got his fair share of loving."

"Yeah, sure," Francesco commented. "So, is Don okay with, you know, this threesome situation?"

"I don't believe he cares even if he knows," Morgan assured him. "Your father-in-law is a complicated man, Francesco. He keeps surprising me every day."

"And by that, you mean how I didn't end up sleeping with the fish?"

Morgan shook his head and sighed. "Yeah, that. You're a bit too cynical for your age, Francesco."

"Can't help it. A lot keeps happening to me. Wouldn't you think so?"

"Regretfully, yes. Enjoy your honeymoon, Francesco. They both love you," Morgan added as he looked over to Karl and Mouse.

The tense moments from earlier were gone, it seemed. Now, they were fooling around in the water, with one head, then the other, appearing above the waves, in what looked like a match of who managed to keep whom with his head underwater longer.

"You should change into something more comfortable, you know?" Francesco suggested. "We're at the beach. I suppose that it counts as a vacation for you, as well. And that twink, I'm telling you, he's looking for a hard cock to plow his cute little ass."

Morgan stood and moved toward the wall. Then he gestured for Francesco to come closer. Only once there, Francesco realized why Morgan had done that. The next moment, his mouth was taken in a hot kiss. He moaned as Morgan felt his ass and grabbed his butt cheeks hard. Mouse and Karl couldn't see them sharing that moment of passion.

"You're something, Francesco," Morgan praised him. "You're the most generous lover I've ever met. You're made for taking cock. And for love. No wonder he's a bit obsessed with you."

"He might chill now that he has me," Francesco replied. "I mean, I used to be this faraway thing he couldn't have. But now I'm his husband."

Morgan gave him a strange look. "I'm not talking about Karl."

Francesco blinked and stared into the man's dark eyes, darker under the furrowed eyebrows. "Who are you talking about?"

Morgan pressed a short kiss to his temple. "Mouse and Karl shouldn't catch us like this. I bet we'd have a hard time explaining why I'm holding you in my arms like I'm about to fuck your brains out."

Francesco snickered. "Let's not give them a reason to divorce me when we've barely started our honeymoon."

Morgan chuckled and took him by the shoulders. "You know, you can bathe in the nude around here. Do me this big favor. Get rid of these pants and run toward your boys on the beach. I love watching you go with this perfect ass of yours." To make sure Francesco understood, he gave his ass one last squeeze. "Go, baby boy. Make this old man happy."

"You're not even 40, right?"

"Almost 40," Morgan admitted.

"See? Not old at all."

"Old enough for you to call me daddy." Morgan pulled him close and gave him another deep kiss. "Now go, before daddy ends up with a pair of blue nuts."

Francesco laughed and pulled away with regret. "I'm telling you. Give that twink Mack what he needs in his cute little ass, or I might not be held responsible if he makes another pass at me with those flirty eyes and cocksucking lips."

"I'll keep that in mind," Morgan said and smirked.

Francesco pushed down his pants, making his cock jerk up shamelessly. Morgan's eyes turned one shade darker as the man took him in. "Maybe I'll convince them that you should join in the fun," he suggested.

"We'll see about that," Morgan said in a raspy voice and gestured for him to take a hike already.

Francesco winked and smiled, and then made a run for the beach, howling at his lovers to notice him. But even as he laughed, under the naked clear sky, the sun kissing his shoulders, he couldn't help thinking of Morgan's words.

Who was obsessed with him? Don? That was simply ridiculous, or plain fucked up. No correct word for that came to his mind.

tbc