In-Law Getaway: Our Latex Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Daddy, I need you to fuck my ass while I ride my husband's cock," I hollered.

Daddy slowly started moving his greased-up dick in and out of my anus. I did my best to meet his thrust while rocking against Tim's cock.

"This is amazing," I muttered.

I could barely contain the moans and groans escaping out of my mouth. Being encased in latex added to the whole experience.

My body was covered in sweat, a sensation I loved. The smooth surface of the latex catsuit helped me glide up and down my husband's body.

I looked to my left and saw Mommy standing next to Tim, with her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit.

Mommy's eyes met mine. "I raised a dirty little whore, didn't I, Hannah? You love having your Dad in your ass while your husband fucks your slutty cunt," Mom shrieked.

Suddenly, Dad wailed, "I'm going to cum, Hannah."

"Do it, Daddy. Fill my ass. Tim, I want you to fill me too. I want cum dripping out of my every orifice," I begged.

Dad plunged his dick forcefully into me one last time before letting out a guttural groan louder than I had ever heard before.

Squirt after squirt of his cum filled my ass. Dad's now flaccid cock slipped out of my ass, making a plopping sound. I suddenly felt empty without Daddy inside me, but I was so close to cumming that I refocused my attention on Tim.

"Fuck me hard, Tim," I pleaded.

I began riding Tim with abandon. He clutched my thighs as I bounced on his cock. Tim ground his pelvis into my clit, as he met my every movement.

My body writhed and contorted on my husband's pulsating cock, as an orgasm ripped through me.

"I'm cumming," I screamed.

A gush of my cum covered Tim's cock. My wetness was the final thing that Tim needed to set him off. His seed filled my pussy as he embedded his dick as deep into me as he could. Tim held my hips tight, ensuring my pussy took every drop of his cream.

I collapsed on top of Tim, both of us drowning in sweat. I rolled off of my husband and onto my back. Cum seeped out of my pussy and ass with every movement.

"May I?" Mom said as she propped herself in front of me.

My pussy was beyond sensitive, but the thought of my mother cleaning the cum out of me was too hot to say no to.

Mom's eyes went wide when she saw just how much cum was oozing out of me. She widened her tongue as much as she could and licked up from my ass to the top of my cunt, sucking up as much cum as she could.

"That feels great, Mommy," I soothed.

Mom took that as an indication to continue. She grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy as close to her face as possible. Mommy licked and sucked my pussy, lapping up every drop of cum Tim and Dad deposited inside me.

When Mom stood back up, her face was a mess. I watched the cum drip down her chin as she inched her body up mine. Mom's latex glided against mine, making a soft rustling sound as she brought her lips to my own. Mommy's cum covered lips tasted salty and tangy, and I couldn't get enough.

I placed a hand on each side of Mom's head and licked her face clean of the men's cum. There was a glimmer in Mommy's eyes as she enjoyed watching such a dirty act of cum loving.

"Well, I guess the latex outfits had the desired effect," I laughed.

"You could say that. When you recommended we go shopping, I could never have imagined what just happened," Mom retorted.

Mom and I carefully got out of our latex clothing. Our bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat, and we were exhausted from our sexual exploits.

"Why don't we all go relax in the hot tub?" Dad suggested.

The rest of the afternoon, the four of us soaked, chatting and laughing until the sun went down.