All Comments on 'In-Laws Are Horny'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A hot subject!

Its always hot to read about 2 passionate people ...especially if their spouses aren't! It was well written. My only suggestion would be to write from the 1st person and not the 3rd person.

kareniswetkareniswetabout 17 years ago
very hot

I loved it and thought it was well enough written that I felt like I was there and am dripping as I finish.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Shitty

A great story but the condom ruined all of it. I don't know about you, but if I am fucking my sister-in-law, it would be very erotic to knock her up, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NOthing here

Isnt worried about STDs or HIV? Bubba if she fucks you she will fuck others, unless you are already infected you betta worry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dear S.I.L.

I have personally experienced and had sex with my sister-in-law and so has my wife also experienced sex with her brother-in-law. sex for both was very erotic and intense, and I personally feel there is nothing wrong or incestious about it. It only enhances pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I came expecting something different.

But I was sadly mistaken. I had anticipated that you would have a twist of some sort, or at least they would suffer the consequences of their actions, in part due to "love on a stormy day" and in part because of the way you wrote the teaser, ie "get the chance" doesn't mean they do, right?... That is an explanation for why I bothered to click, not that I expect any of the imbeciles who are going to ask me "why der yu red thes sectchun if you hate it so much, retard!1!!!1!" Will bother to skim it, much less peruse it. (If you correct me on my use of peruse, I will be laughing at us both. I used it improperly for so long that now I use it properly every chance I get) Anyway, I wasn't reading the section, I was reading the author. To get back to my point, finding out I was wrong was a very unpleasant experience. I can never enjoy reading about two people doing one of the most selfish things any human being can do and getting away with it. Not to mention their relationship, which makes the betrayal worse. (Screw asking whether it's incest, one of them is screwing their sibling's spouse!!!! Fuck my LIFE that's fucked up and shitty in ways beyond description!! I mean...fuck!) I get that you will write what you will write. But I will tell you when I dislike it and why. Sorry if that's not acceptable, or if you don't consider this acceptable criticism. Cheating doesn't arouse me, it makes me feel sick to my stomach, dirty, betrayed, and cold inside. And I've never even had sex. So no, I'm not bitter because someone cheated on me. It's just the way I am. Anyway...yeah. I would if I could, but I know I can't stop you from writing this kinda thing again. I'll just do what I always do with authors who write this kind of stuff and keep a weather eye out. Best of luck in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pls carry on, I would like to read what happens, do that stop when they are discovered or will they continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous