In My Garage: While the Wife Cooks

Story Info
Bradley uses his garage to top someone for the 1st time...
1.4k words
4.3
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Bradley "gives it" to a local stud after the wife denies him.

I cut out of work early one Tuesday, and called Mandi to see what she was up to since she was off from work.

"Hey hun. Just finished grocery shopping and back in the house," she said.

I was in the mood for a little "69," where she would be laying under me, sucking me, while my face was stuffed into her pussy. It been awhile since I got any from her, or any outside source, and on this beautiful 83 degree day, I was in the mood heavy.

"Babe, I'm doing Beef Wellington, with asparagus. Gonna take me some time before we can climb into bed," she said.

Mandi was avoiding me more and more. We could chalk it up to her work schedule, and mine as well, we could chalk it up to age, for her (my libido remained the same, if not increased), but the urges I carried needed heeding, and she wasn't doing that. I came home, walked into the kitchen to kiss her on the cheek, then head to the bedroom to strip and shower, before heading out back into the garage to tinker with my Mustang, and perhaps someone's husband. An hour later I was in a tank top, basketball shorts and flip flops, with the hood up on my Ford Mustang, just checking things, acting as if I was really working on the car (it was already 90 percent restored). Going outside to work on the car was an alibi to play, so I pulled out my phone then checked the apps to see if anyone was around. Herman, a 43 year old, Cuban guy, answered the bell.

"Hey man, I need to get off. What you looking to do," he asked.

The tattooed, hairless stud was only five foot seven, 145 lbs., and looked more like he was 23, with a nice, fat, six inch cock and a bubble ass that equally craved attention. I asked him the same question.

"Sucked. Fucked, and everything in between," he told me.

He went on to explain his wife was out at work, and that he was just laid off from his job. He offered to "party," and I resisted, for I wasn't one to engage in that type of atmosphere. He then offered to pay me cash.

"Just bring those heavy loads," I told him, as I saw a couple videos on his profile in which he blew huge amounts of sperm from his cock. "Its rather foolish for you to pay for sex when you're coming to my place."

I was giddy in knowing I was going to help a guy cum, geeked in knowing in such a short amount of time I was having hot company. I'd come down to Earth when I realized Mandi would see my "company" arriving to the rear of the house. She probably wouldn't ask questions, as she'd align the visit to a friend helping me fix the car, but Mandi was also one who believed in treating our guests with the utmost hospitality. Same time, she didn't know Herman, and I ran the risk of lying to her if she asked on the fly.

"Honey, me and a buddy will be in the garage if you need us. Just call or text," I told her via text message.

Hell, I really had nothing to worry about as she hardly ever came to the back of the house other than to occasionally take out the trash. Herman would arrive not too long after I sent the wife that text as he met me in the front driveway, shaking my hand as we walked past the side of the house. Mandi had the kitchen window open as I could hear her singing, while pots and pans were clanging. I escorted my handsome friend into the open garage, then turned on the lights within the space before pulling down the door. Herman waited until the door touched the ground and pulled his shorts down, then his shirt off, as he showed his inked up, brown body. I put down the hood of my Mustang, and he laid across it, legs spread in the air as he was inviting me to do whatever I desired.

"So you want daddy to fuck you," I asked.

"Daddy can definitely fuck me. I need cock bad," he told me.

"How you want it hard? Soft? Long? Daddy's gonna give it to you good," I told him.

I never thought I would penetrate a man, but looking at Herman's hairless, little pink hole had my cock throbbing. I pulled down my shorts as they rested around my ankles in case I needed to get dressed quickly. I grabbed some nearby lotion I brought from one of the bathrooms in the house. I walked over to Herman to see him rubbing his own nipples, so I grabbed the left one and twisted it to make him moan like a bitch.

"Yeah, you in daddy's house now," I told him.

"Give it to me. No more talking," he begged.

I took my right hand and dipped it into the lotion bottle in order to get my pointer and middle finger wet, then took the same pair and slipped it into his hole, instantly rubbing circles on his walls, and tugging on that prostate. He started to wince as I pressed down harder on it, and I'd see precum push out of his cock tip.

"Oh baby," I said, as I kept fingering him while sucking the liquid off the tip, finding Herman's sweet nut tasted like fruit juice.

He moaned as I kept working that hole and sucking his cock, me having my way as I was priming him to take me inside. I did a few more slurps before jerking my own cock in some lotion, then raising up so I could see myself sliding in him slow as he was super tight.

"Yeahhhhh, daddy is really in charge now," I told him.

"Fuck. Easy, easy, man, take it easy," he wailed.

I was gentle at first, giving him a couple inches until I noticed he had no expression, so I jammed it all the way inside him, my balls slapping while making him whimper. I had to cover his mouth with my right hand to mute the noise. I'd pull out, then slid my pulsating cock into his valley again, I'd never felt such a tight crevice.

"Damn boy, you're so warm. You got my wife's pussy looking less and less desirable right now," I told him.

I pushed and pulled into this buddy as he made his sounds of delight, banging him hard now as he got used to it. I loved how our bodies clashed, my pelvis bumping into his ass as I held his legs at the knees while plowing away, hearing his gushy hole get all soaked from the penetration.

"You're gonna make daddy nut," I said to him.

He could only muster feminine sounds as I invaded him, guiding my cock head deep past his sphincter, digging in so much he started to complain I was hurting him.

"You got a virgin pussy, I'm just popping that cherry," I said to him.

"Please, take it out, Brad," he begged.

I was so close that I didn't want to pull out, but I would, replacing my dick with my pointer finger as I wiggled it back and forth inside of him. I let go of his legs and reached down to suck on that pretty prick of his, using my right hand to stroke my cock. Either of us didn't say a word, just moaning as we both were getting close until he warned me.

"Daddy, I'm gonna shoot," he said.

I was a cum guzzling connoisseur, and seconds later Herman would learn this as his spunk rushed to the back of my tongue as his cock was fully covered in my mouth. I'd shoot my own jizz against the Mustang, as I could hear the splat from the velocity of how it left my body. I kept my mouth on him, his cock softening as his legs fell to the hood. I got up, licking my lips and wiping my chin, before helping him off the hood. He simply smiled, then got dressed, as would I, before I escorted him to the front.

"The wife didn't hear us," he asked me via text later, while I was eating dinner.

Judging by the conversation Mandi led, about how tender the meat was, I was sure she didn't.

Herman's little tight ass learned how tender my meat was, too.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers