All Comments on 'In Praise of Real Men'

by MissCharley

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A man can and should be all that. However, he can be that and still not be possessive, jealous and think he owns you. They do not go hand in hand.

Thanks for the essay, though. I like how you write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course I'm biased, being one of those toxic masculine males, but I can find nothing to disagree with in your diatribe. Thank you for writing it. Women who acknowledge that there are differences between men and women, neither sex being better, just different, are becoming a dying breed. I truly appreciate you speaking out. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

sirblueyes005sirblueyes005about 1 year ago

Thank you for your beautifully written words to men like myself. Your words are what many men need. You should share them on your social media so the world can hear your voice and men can feel appreciated. Your words touched my soul and hope to meet a beautiful feminine woman like you one day.

intenseoldmanintenseoldmanabout 1 year ago

Where have all the good girls gone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good understanding of men's psychology. If a man doesn't get respect and loyalty from a woman she quickly becomes no more than a convenient cum-dump if even that. Women as a rule forget the old saying "just put a bag over her head and fuck her." Sure, men want to be with the most attractive gals, but when the situation gets dire its any port in a storm. A woman who chooses men whose best quality is that they constantly cater to her will eventually find out how tiresome it is to have a human lap dog. There are plenty of butch broads, (not necessarily butch dykes) but they are either rejected out of hand or relegated to double bagger status by men who are looking for real women to connect with. Men and women alike; enjoy your primal sexual identities because you really have been made for each other. Evolution has seen to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the most perfect expression of truth I have ever read.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 1 year ago

You nailed it, sister! By the grace of God, my wife could have written it word for word were she so inclined. We are equal, not interchangeable. The latter viewpoint leaves men as second-rate women cursed with having penises. This writing proves you to be a first-rate woman who appreciates a first-rate man.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your comments. As a man I feel more appreciated.

MissCharleyMissCharley6 months agoAuthor

Hey everyone, I appreciate all of your comments. I wish we could dive into deeper conversations here, but we can always continue our discussions via email at xxxcharleychase@gmail.com, and I'm active on Google Chat as well. Returning to the topic at hand, I'm grateful for your feedback. Life is a journey, and I'm a firm believer that both debate and progress are essential parts of it. Especially now, as we're at a pivotal moment for humanity, grappling with the dynamics of gender roles and activities—it's a time where we must either adapt, re-learn, or take a step back to ensure we're addressing these aspects appropriately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissCharley@MissCharley
32 Followers
*CHECK MY STORIES SECTION*- UPDATED I want to address all of your inquiries and start some fruitful discussions, but first I must express my appreciation to pornstars4escort.com for setting everything up for you guys. Charley Chase - A FREE WILLING SLUT (Oh Yes I coined it ...