In Search of Warmth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth pulled her up off the bed into an embrace, Corinne kissed her slowly.

"Let's shower then," as she looked into Beth's eyes. "Besides, we'll both be better for it."

"You know you're not easy to resist," Beth moaned against her as she wrapped her arms around Corinne's waist.

"I am learning it is tough with you too, Beth", as she kissed Beth.

Beth let the kiss linger as she went and undid Corinne's jeans, slowly pushing them down the slight rise of her hips. She felt Corinne do likewise as they both stepped out of their jeans as they never broke off their kiss.

She took the hem of Corinne's shirt in her hand and pulled it up over her head as they momentarily paused in their kiss. Tossing it haphazardly in the general direction of the hamper, she slid her fingers into Corinne's hair as she needed to feel that closeness again as their lips met.

Beth was drowning in their kiss, beginning to regret her decision to get off the bed. She felt herself excited and wet for Corinne so when she felt Corinne reach behind her and unclasped her bra, she moaned hard as she molded herself against her.

Moaning softly, she felt Corinne's hands trace the shoulder straps before slipping them down her arms as her hands fell to her sides. As she swept the bra away from her breasts, Beth gasped as she felt her hard nipples brushed with Corinne's thumbs before pulling the bra down to Beth's wrists.

Beth kissed Corinne hard as she wanted her, shower be damned. She tried to raise her hands up to Corinne as she felt Corinne grip and twist her bra, suddenly Beth understood what Corinne felt this morning.

"Now, where were we?" asked Corinne as she kissed down to one of Beth's breasts.

Beth gasped hard, thrust her chest at Corinne's mouth even as Corinne backed away slightly. Beth struggled but she felt Corinne only grip her tighter.

"Oh please, let me feel your mouth Corinne," moaned Beth.

"Follow me," as Corinne led her to the bathroom by her pinned wrists.

Beth let herself be led by Corinne as she felt her arousal with each heartbeat. She was able to grab Corinne's ass through her underwear once as they walked, earning a smile and kiss from her before Corinne kept her walking.

Corinne closed the door to the bathroom, eager to have her caught prize.

Beth watched as Corinne spun her around so she could see herself in the medicine cabinet mirror. She watched as Corinne kissed slowly down her neck, her warm lips moving ever lower as Beth could only moan encouragement for her to go faster.

"What? You wanted to feel this?" Corinne teased as she swirled her tongue around one nipple and then the other without actually licking where Beth needed.

"Mmmm please," moaned Beth as she felt herself trying to press against Corinne.

A deep moan of satisfaction exploded into the room from Beth as she felt Corinne take her breast into her mouth.

"Ohmm, you make me feel so good!"

"Mmmhmmm," was the only response Beth heard as she felt Corinne flicking her tongue across her.

She couldn't help but watch Corinne, both in the mirror and looking down. Corinne looked up at her as she switched to the other breast, smiling at the obvious lust she found in Beth's face.

Beth felt Corinne ease up on her hands as she brought her hands up to cup each of Beth's breasts. Instantly Beth threw down her bra and slipped a hand between Corinne's legs as her other went to hold Corinne's head against her breast.

"Mmm, I like you this horny Beth," moaned Corinne as her underwear was no match for Beth's questing fingers.

Beth moaned as her fingers pushed aside the flimsy fabric to find Corinne wet and ready for her. Quickly she stroked Corinne to get her fingers wet before she rubbed her clit fast then slow.

Corinne felt herself pushed back against the wall as Beth slipped two fingers inside her. She could only moan against the breast in her mouth as she felt Beth moving fast and hard on her g spot as Beth pressed herself against her, pinning her between the wall and Beth.

Quickly Corinne felt herself getting closer to cumming as Beth took her hard. Her plan was to tease Beth to see how much self control she had. Instead she found she had awakened a beast as she felt Beth force her mouth onto her other breast as she moved faster with her fingers.

"You need to cum for me," Corinne heard Beth demand as she felt Beth rub her clit with her thumb.

Corinne was well past arguing as hearing Beth made her clench on Beth's fingers before relaxing as she found her hips moving under their own volition.

Beth felt aggressive as she took Corinne hard, wanting her. She pulled Corinne off her breast and brought her up to kiss her as she moved her fingers faster as she felt Corinne tight on her fingers.

Corinne felt herself about to cum hard as the aggressiveness from Beth turned her on. When she felt Beth pull her up and kiss her, Corinne could only hang on as her orgasm bloomed deep in her before slamming up her spine as she bucked against Beth.

Beth held Corinne as she felt her cum and made her ride her fingers as she stroked in and out, while her thumb kept circling her clit as she teased out every bit of pleasure she could.

Corinne, shuddering in pleasure, finally felt Beth slowing down her fingers as Corinne could only jump and shudder at each movement against her sensitivity. Beth let their kiss slow as it went from lustful to passionate, as she finally let Corinne out from her fingers as she wrapped them around Corinne's waist.

"Oh man, what did I do to deserve that?" Corinne said when Beth let up on her, still breathless.

Beth kissed her once more before smiling, "You asked for it, you know."

Corinne acted shocked, even as she grabbed Beth's ass, giving it a quick squeeze as she laughed before leaving her hands on her.

Beth gasped at feeling Corinne's fingers curling around the curve of her ass, slowly moving to brush between her legs.

"So what's this shower you have been talking about?" asked Corinne as she kept teasing Beth.

"You keep doing that and I won't make it," as Beth felt herself melting against Corinne. With each movement of those fingers against her, she felt herself reacting as her hips were moving against Corinne's questing touch.

"Hmm, actually, why don't you go shower and I'll go pick you out some clothes. I'll shower when I get us back home, ok? Besides, it'll let me change into some clean clothes."

Beth nodded her head as she kissed her deep and slowly. She gasped suddenly into their kiss as she felt Corinne slip her fingers back between her legs and into her softly. Surprised and turned on, Beth was softly teased with barely feeling her move them in and out of her

She moaned in soft disappointment as Corinne's fingers slipped away to begin drawing circles against her lower back.

"Besides, we better go see what trouble Tom is getting himself into," teased Corrine as she smiled at Beth.

"Ok, but I want you and I think you know that," growled Beth as her mind kept thinking of different ways to cum with Corinne.

"I do," as Corinne kissed her quickly, "so go clean up as I've got plans for us."

Beth stepped back from Corinne, trying to compose herself. A glance in the mirror showed her flushed and disheveled as her hardened nipples thrust out from her chest. She really did a shower, Beth thought.

"I guess I do look a bit ragged," she chuckled as with a smile to Corinne she walked to the shower.

Beth bent over and turned on the faucets, as her fingers tested the water's temperature. She heard a gasp from behind and glanced behind her.

Corinne was staring at her and teasingly, Beth wiggled her ass slightly. She was rewarded with the look of lust on Corinne's face even as Beth felt the cool air of the bathroom on her sex.

"You look good enough to eat," said Corinne breathlessly as her eyes never left Beth's hips.

Beth could feel herself clench deep in her at the thought of feeling those luscious lips on her. She watched as Corinne licked her lips as she took a step towards Beth.

"Let me shower and you can as much as you want," as Beth felt a rush of emotions, surprisingly feeling confident and sexy at being able to turn on Corinne so.

"Watch what you promise girl," as Corinne grabbed Beth's ass as she began rubbing her thumbs along the length of Beth, from clit to her very wet entrance.

She could only moan and push back against her, as Beth's body betrayed her in being so readily available to Corinne. Already she felt herself bending over further, her hands holding onto the edge of the tub as steam began to rise.

"Mmmm, oh Corinne, your touch is too much," she said softly through a moan as her hips began moving in time with Corinne's thumbs.

Beth felt herself resting her head on her hands, submitting to Corinne. She wanted to cum so bad and ever since they got to her place, it had been one constant stream of eroticism.

"Yes...mmmmm...oh anything, Corinne," as she surprised herself in saying as she felt Corinne circling her entrance with the flat of her thumb.

"Then clean up quickly, you and I have a date," softly moaned Corinne as she bent down and kissed Beth's tailbone.

Beth gasped as she felt the kiss and thrust her hips back uncontrollably. Corinne's thumb, already wet from her, slipped into her as Beth could only moan.

She felt Corinne press down and find her g spot before starting to rub back and forth on her. Beth could only moan and grind her hips back against Corinne as she felt the first stirrings of her rushing orgasm.

"Mmmm...oh...mmm...right there," as Beth's moans echoed in the small room. It was all she could do to keep her knees locked as she was well past arguing.

"Anything huh?," teased Corinne as she suddenly stopped her thumb.

"Mmm, yes, oh please," as Beth tried to move her hips to get Corinne to keep going. "I need to cum, mmm, please Corinne, anything!"

She clenched against Corinne suddenly as she felt her g spot rubbed quickly then slowly before stopped again as Beth felt close. She knew it would only take a few more movements and she would have her release even as she realized that Corinne knew that too.

Beth moves her hips uncontrollably as she gripped the tub hard with white knuckles. Corinne just kept her thumb pressed on her, not moving no matter what she did.

"I am pretty creative Beth, you sure?" As Beth could hear how turned on Corinne was.

A soft movement of her thumb was all it took for Beth to moan in abandon, "Yes, yes oh please, fuck me, use me, anything!"

Surprised by her brazenness, it was swept away as Corinne moved her thumb quickly and suddenly. Beth's moan was loud as her release tore through her, reducing her to bucking against Corinne as her thumb kept milking out every bit of pleasure it could.

Beth collapsed as her knees gave out, moaning even as she felt Corinne leave her suddenly as she found herself laying on the cushy bath mat.

The coolness of the tub's porcelain on her forehead was a balm as she laid her head between hands. Her body was racked with soft shudders from pleasure as she came down from her massive orgasm.

She felt a soft kiss on her neck as arms wrapped around her collapsed form. Coming back to reality, Beth could hear the water splashing still in the tub.

"You ok?" Corinne asked, slightly worried.

"You!" was all Beth could get out at first. "Wow...what are you doing to me?"

In the last day, she had cum harder and stronger than anybody had ever done to her, herself included. She felt out of control slightly and surprised herself in that she kind of liked it.

Beth looked up to a smiling Corinne, as she was comforted with a soft kiss. Corinne held her as Beth felt some strength coming back to her legs.

Helping her up, Beth felt like a newborn colt as she held onto Corinne. Slowly, Beth recovered in her arms as they softly kissed, hands wrapped around each other. Beth found that she was growing accustomed to the feel of Corinne's breasts against hers.

"Wow, umm...it's steamy in here!" laughed Beth as she smiled. "I'm blaming you for that one!"

Laughing, Corrine gave her one last soft kiss.

"If you didn't look so damn good, maybe we wouldn't find ourselves in these situations!"

"Whatever," smiled Beth at the compliment. "I guess I better shower now," as once glance in the mirror confirmed her general state.

Reaching over, Beth pulled the pin on the faucet as the water transferred up to the shower head. With one last kiss, Corinne helped her into the shower.

"Ok, you clean up and I'll go get some clothes picked out for you."

Moaning thanks, Beth reveled in the still warm water as it cascaded down her. She just let the water beat against her as it revitalized her before finally grabbing the shampoo.

Stepping out from the tub, Beth felt amazingly better. There was always something about after camping, just being able to sluice away the trail dust that she found invigorating.

As she dried herself, she could hear Corinne in the next room. Hangers slightly clanking and drawers opening and closing, she smiled at the thought of her picking out something Corinne would like.

Toweled off, she spun up her hair into the towel on her head as she brushed her teeth. As she brushed, she imagined where Corinne was based on the sounds, when she heard the nightstand open.

Blushing, Beth finished up her teeth and after one last glance in the mirror, went and opened the door. She saw Corinne dressed and looking in her nightstand, before spinning around with a giant smile on her face.

"You dirty girl!", laughed Corinne as she held up Beth's 6" pink vibrator, freed from the drawer in the nightstand.

Laughing, Beth playfully took a swipe with her hand to grab it, as Corinne pulled it away from her.

"So I may occasionally indulge in a toy, you can't blame me though."

Corinne kept up the playful keep away until Beth decided on lightly tackling her into the bed. As they landed on the bed, they found themselves kissing each other, laughing and smiling with Beth on top of Corinne.

"Oh I don't blame you," smiled Corinne, "you should see my collection."

"Collection?" asked Beth, curious at that particular use of the term.

"Mmmhmm," as they kissed. "I fully prescribe the use of toys in my life Beth. Maybe you'll find out," Corinne said suggestively.

Corinne laughed at Beth's facial expression.

"Relax, I won't bite...much. Now, want to see what I found in your closet? We better get you dressed as you naked over me has already got me excited again."

"Oh...alright," As she kissed Corinne once more slowly. The closeness of Corinne was intoxicating as Beth felt herself turned on.

Reluctantly, Beth helped her up off the bed and as they stood up to face the far side of the bed.

"I tried my best in what I thought would look good on you."

Beth saw her favorite green long sleeve t-shirt, soft and worn, to go along with some broken in jeans. Her matching red bra and underwear were laid out next to her clothes.

"Thanks, I like it!" As Beth turned and kissed Corinne softly.

She jumped when she heard a hum and felt her vibe slide between her legs. She felt the tip brush her clit before parting her as the tip nuzzled her entrance.

Corinne enjoyed the reaction as Beth kissed her hard as she softly moaned in their kiss. She experimentally moved it slightly back and forth, causing Beth to only kiss her harder as it became slick from Beth's excitement.

"Ohmm, you need to stop or we'll never leave," moaned Beth as already she felt herself giving in to her advances.

"True, maybe some other time I'll tie you to the bed and have my way with you."

Corinne laughed at Beth's shocked expression and kissed her once more as she slipped the vibe away.

Beth watched as Corinne lightly licked the vibe, a smile on her face as she stared at Beth.

"Mmm, you taste good," Corinne said deep and aggressively as Beth could only shiver in response.

Beth reeled slightly at the quick and sudden things assaulting her mind. She tried to wrap her brain about Corinne wanting to tie her up even as she watched Corinne give her toy one last playful lick before putting it back in her nightstand.

"Now," as she turned back to Beth, "let's get you dressed."

Beth let herself be led by her hand to the side of the bed. Corinne hopped on the bed to watch as Beth began to get dressed.

After she got on her matching underwear and bra, Corinne asked her to spin around for her. Smiling as she spun around slowly and seductively, Beth came up to where Corinne sat.

"You like?" teased Beth as she bent down and lightly kissed her.

"Mmm, very. I think I know of a certain hunk that will too," laughed Corinne as she felt Corinne cup her breasts before giving them a light squeeze.

She blushed as she suddenly remembered that she was also dressing for Tom.

"Does he...umm, would he like lingerie?" asked Beth, still slightly abashed at them talking about Tom.

"Uhhhh yeah, he's a guy Beth!" laughed Corinne. "Of course he does!"

Feeling adventurous, Beth turned to her dresser and opened the very top drawer. She dug through some clothes before pulling out the new lingerie she had bought for James in what seemed like forever ago.

Holding it up against her, she turned to Corinne inquisitively. She held the black lace teddy against her, the shelf cups against her breasts as she felt the attached garters tap on her thighs. She shivered deliciously as she knew that Corinne could see that it was crotchless and she would be on full display to her and Tom.

"Wow, I would like it on you, screw Tom!" as Corinne looked her up and down.

"Well that's the plan Corinne," said Beth smiling, "but I want to impress you too."

"Mmm, babe, you are going to look amazing," as Corinne continued to feast her eyes on her.

She looked down at the lingerie she modeled as she softly bit her lower lip in thought. It was much more risqué than Beth had ever worn and she was worried that it was too much for her to do justice too.

"Thanks for thinking so," she said smiling as she laid it on the bed next to her clothes.

"Come here," whispered Corinne softly to Beth as she stood up from the bed.

As Beth walked over, Corinne wrapped her arms around her waist before lightly pulling Beth into a soft, passionate kiss. Not rushed, Beth felt this kiss somehow different as it wasn't so much sexual as comforting.

Breathless, Corinne finally broke off the kiss to stare into Beth's eyes.

"You look amazing Beth and I want you to believe it. Trust me," as she kissed Beth again.

Beth blushed at the compliment as she nodded her head positively to her. She smiled at Corinne as she decided on bringing it with her.

Easing away from Corinne, she reached into her drawer and dug out some black hose that would match and laid them on the lingerie also. Glancing up, Corinne smiled at her positively, approving the choice.

A bit more confident, Beth slipped into her clothes and wrapped up her lingerie in a soft pouch before putting it in her daypack next to the bed.

"Why don't you grab a change of clothes and a toothbrush and stuff Beth."

Beth looked up at Corinne as she shrugged to Beth, "I mean, in case you have a sleepover with us."

"Promise?" smiled Beth as she went and grabbed some extra clothes.

"Unless you snore, then we'll have to talk," laughed Corinne as she smiled at her.

Finally packed, Beth took Corinne's hand as she led her to the door. After locking up, they walked down to Beth's Jeep, her backpack sling over one shoulder.

Glancing around, Beth felt better as she didn't see James or his car around. Unsure of her unease, she shook it off as they piled into the Jeep and drove off.

Beth found herself comfortably chatting with Corinne as they drove towards her place. As they drove, she felt Corinne's hand stroking up and down her inner thigh, once again not distracting just comfortable.