In Search of Warmth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you two, I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum!" yelled Corinne as she thrust back towards Tom, impaling him deep in her.

"Mmmm, cum around me babe and I'll fill you so deep!" roared Tom as he was on the cusp on cumming.

Beth could feel Corinne rubbing fast on her g spot and then became erratic as she watched her clench Tom tight. Beth was close but not close enough to cum as Corinne finally stopped rubbing as she was lost in herself.

"Yyyyeeesssssss, oh fuck yes, harder Tom!!"

Beth watched as Tom took his hands around Corinne's hips and with one thrust as Corinne was cumming, pushed himself as deep as he could before his loud moan matched hers as he came.

She watched as he pulsed deep in Corinne as Beth remembered how that felt for her. Hearing Corinne gasp in time with Tom's pulses reminded her of how good it was to have him in her as she pulsed against Corinne's fingers in her.

Quietly, she arched her neck up and flicked her tongue across Corinne's clit to test her sensitively.

"Ohh!" exclaimed Corinne as she clenched uncontrollably around Tom.

Again Beth licked her softly, making her grip around Tom again and again as she watched him settle his hips against hers to trap him in her. She watched as he thrust his hips forward slightly to push Corinne forward towards her. Beth suddenly felt Corinne's lips kissing all around her clit.

"Mmmmm, yes, you need me in your mouth," Beth's lust evident in her words.

She felt Corinne move slightly so suddenly she felt her clit being licked by Corinne. She responded by sucking in Corinne's clit, her nose lightly bumping against Tom.

"Stay right there Beth," moaned Tom as he kept feeling Corinne clenching him rhythmically, milking every bit of his cum out of him.

Already he felt himself relaxing as once he felt Corinne stop sucking on his head deep in her, he slipped back as he felt spent. Keeping his grip on Corinne, he was surprised and excited to feel Beth still under them.

"Mmmmmmhhh," Beth moaned as she felt Corinne focusing on her suddenly.

Her resistance was no match for Corinne's attention as Beth felt the familiar building of pleasure deep in her. Corinne's expertly rubbing fingers were driving her to clench against them as her clit was subjected to quick circles of a deft tongue.

She moaned in satisfaction against Corinne's clit, as she felt her hips completely open and relaxed, free for whatever Corinne wanted to do.

Corinne seemed to sense Beth's complete submission as she moved faster now, taking Beth as she felt Tom relaxed in her.

"Ohhmmmm babeee," moaned Beth as she pleaded with her eyes up at Tom.

Tom merely smiled down at her warmly, before saying, "Relax Beth, cum for her."

Moaning hard, Beth could only hold Corinne barely in her mouth as the combined sensation of Corinne's fingers and mouth made her forget anything else.

Beth brought her hands up to frantically tap on Corrine's hips as her back arched, pushing her briefly away from Corinne as her orgasmed thundered down her spine.

Again and again it felt like Beth came until she found herself helpless under her, as she naturally took Corinne back in her mouth, suckling her clit like a lifeline.

"Mmmm, love, you cum so very well for me," crooned Corinne as she finally let up from Beth.

"Mmmmhmmm," was all the three heard as Beth, eyes closed and spent.

She felt Corinne push her head down against the pillow slightly with her hips, as Beth just relaxed so she found herself pinned down between their hips over her head.

Tom's shaft slipped against her top lip, alerting Beth to his movements. She watched as his slightly flaccid form eased out as he slipped away, Beth deftly caught it in her mouth to lightly lick and swirl her tongue around him.

"Oh damn!" exclaimed Tom as he felt and saw Beth take him.

Backing away, he watched as Beth licked faster and then finally slipped from her luscious lips to a slightly sad moan.

"Here love," moaned Corinne as she rose up slightly and then straddled Beth's mouth.

A quick breath was all Beth could take before she felt Corinne's slick sex pressed against her. Licking and sucking on her naturally, Beth was rewarded by tasting each of her lovers, exciting her.

Between her eager tongue and fingers lightly teasing each of Corinne's breasts as she rolled them in her fingers, Beth drank in each of them until finally Corinne rose up.

She watched as Corinne swung around and got between her legs, a smile beaming across her face as she gazed at Beth. Rising up slightly, she watched as Corinne came up and laid down on her.

Beth realized her hips and legs had rolled back so Corinne could pin her down, all without thought as she watched Corinne kiss her.

She loved the intimacy of Corinne lightly grinding her hips against her, as their tongues swirled around each other slowly.

"Oh babe," smiled Corinne as she looked into Beth's eyes.

"That is the best kiss to taste all of us, how it should be."

Beth realized she agreed as she kissed Corinne back, content and relaxed as life just felt right.