In Search of Warmth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled up next to the house and parked, Beth glanced around. A quiet neighborhood greeted her as she hopped out, her pack slung on one shoulder.

Softly shutting the door before locking it, she liked how it was a nice atmosphere here, nothing too pretentious. A place where you expected kids playing street hockey until the street lights came on.

"Come on," as Corinne took her hand as they walked towards the front door.

Through the door, she could hear the soft thump of bass from the music playing in the house. As Corinne let them through the front door, she was greeted by the thumps of bass that she felt slightly.

As Corinne shut the door, she called out, "Hey rock star, do you still have eardrums?"

Beth heard the music turn lower as she followed Corinne, the tips of her fingers tucked in the back pocket of Corinne's jeans as she was led into the front room and then the kitchen.

"Seriously," laughed Corinne as she found Tom working away at a chopping board, "can you still hear?"

"What?", yelled Tom as he looked up from his work.

"I said, can...," Corinne said before catching on to Tom's joke. "You smartass!"

Laughing, she came up and kissed him deeply. Beth stood against the island, watching as Tom picked her up and sat Corinne down on the island as they kissed.

Impressed at his strength, she watched as Corinne wrapped her legs around him as she pulled him against her, still kissing him.

"Well, you must have found the shower as you don't smell anymore," smiled Corinne.

"Yeah, it was a battle but somehow I got clean," said Tom as he glanced up to Beth. "Hi Beth, welcome to our home. Make yourself comfortable."

"Not two minutes and already wanting me to strip huh?" flirted Beth as she smiled.

"Well, I like that idea. You should see what she has on underneath those clothes. " said Corinne as she glanced over her shoulder, her arms around Tom's neck.

Slightly flustered, Tom smiled at her flirting. "I mean, who am I to argue? And uhhh, what are you wearing then?"

"You'll see," Beth blushed slightly as he smiled at her good naturedly.

She slid her pack down off her shoulder and set it down next to a chair as she looked down at her shoes to compose herself.

"Alright big boy, let me down as I am the only one not clean yet in this house."

She watched as Tom wrapped his arms around Corinne, pulling her against him as he stepped back until she slid off him.

"Why don't you give her the five cent tour while I clean up," asked Corinne as she looked up at him as her hand trailed along his chest. "Just try to save her hearing, ok?"

Laughing, she gave him one more kiss as she started stripping off her shirt, followed by her bra as she walked towards Beth.

Topless, she kissed Beth softly. "Keep him in line, will you?"

"I'll try but I make no promises," smiling before giving Corinne's breast a light squeeze. "As I am not sure I'll stay in line," as she glanced at the slight bulge in Tom's pants.

"Well just don't tire him out then," laughed Corinne as she kissed her once more before sauntering off and up the stairs.

They watched Corinne bound up the stairs as Beth turned back to Tom. She realized that she had never been alone with him before as she admired him.

Light brown hair washed and wearing a t-shirt and khakis, she had to admit that he looked good. Alright, sexy, she thought as she liked how his strong arms and chest were outlined from the shirt.

"So what are you making?" she asked to help break the ice.

"I thought I would chop up some fruit until you two got here, then go from there. Hungry?" He asked as he popped a halved strawberry in his mouth.

"Sure!" as Beth walked over to the island and took one.

The sweet and slightly tart berry tasted good to her and she took another after the first. She could faintly hear some water and Corinne singing as she assumed that Corinne finally got a chance to clean up.

Smiling, Tom watched her and offered her one more unchopped strawberry. Beth softly took it from Tom's hand, letting her fingers trail along his first.

She brought it up to her lips and slowly sucked on the tip before slowly moving it in and out of her mouth, making sure her lips wrapped around the berry.

Tom's eyes hadn't left her as she slowly took the berry into her mouth before biting off all but the green leaves. Beth purposely made a show of enjoying it.

"So," Beth led with a pregnant pause, "want to show me around?"

Tom cleared his throat before smiling at her. "This, surprisingly, is the kitchen," as he laid down the paring knife and dried his hands on a towel.

"You saw the entrance as you walked in," as Tom came over and stood before her. "Let me show you the rest of the place."

He held his hand out for Beth to take, smiling when she did. She felt him lead her against him and as she looked up, he bent down slightly and kissed her.

Softly, his lips on hers melted into a deeper kiss as their tongues slowly dueled. Beth absently found it different now to kiss a man. Stronger, more rough as she kissed him harder as she felt his hands on her waist as he pulled her against him.

Beth enjoyed the feel of him against her, as her hand traveled down to his waist and then down the front of his pants. She smiled when her fingers traced the length of him as he moaned deliciously into their kiss.

"So, where else do you want to show me?" flirted Beth as she softly stroked him through his pants.

"I've got a few places," as Tom kissed her once more.

Tom took her hand and led her through a hallway to a sliding door out to a covered porch, overlooking an in ground hot tub. The soft hum of the hot tub was heard as she gazed around, seeing some shiftable screens around the hot tub as they were attached to the pergola.

A high walled fence was in the background to some mature hardwoods and the occasional pine.

"It's so quiet," she commented as she continued to flirt with Tom. "I didn't think to pack a bathing suit."

He softly laughed as he pulled her again into him, a soft kiss as his hands roamed along her back and down to cup her ass.

She gasped as he pulled her against him, as she could feel his excitement against her.

"Who needs bathing suits? Come on though, I've got a few more places to show."

Tom took her back inside, as Beth took one last glance outside as the sun's rays were beginning to streak through the trees as the afternoon went by.

She took every opportunity to kiss him in each room they passed. In the living room, she teased Tom by easing onto her knees before kissing him through his pants as his hands rested on her head. She could feel herself getting excited with each kiss she laid on him.

As she reached up for his belt, he lightly took her hands in his and pulled her up for another kiss as she rubbed against him.

"One more room on the tour," he said as he smiled at her.

"Mmm, but I want you now," as she got his belt unbuckled. "Please Tom, I ache for you."

Tom merely took her hands in his with one last lingering kiss and led her out to a doorway past the kitchen into a darkened room. Her steps felt muffled as she stepped onto a heavier napped rug.

Trusting him, Beth let herself follow until she heard a click and a soft light emanated from a table lamp as she stopped.

She looked around the room; a comfy chaise lounge sat in the corner, surrounded on two sides by curtains blocking the light from the windows behind them.

A solid oak desk rested in front of Tom and her as the lamp illuminated the desk cover and a surrounding stack of paper rolls neatly placed on the edge of the desk.

Along the walls were bookshelves, every wall covered in them. Beth smiled as she let her eyes roam across all the bindings as she realized that now this was a library.

"So we like to read," smiled Tom as he kissed her softly.

"I can see that, it puts my bookcase to shame!" she laughed as Beth kissed him back.

"Hey, you are a reader too, which is a sign of a wonderful mind," he smiled as he pulled her softly against him. "Just adds to how sexy you are Beth."

She felt his hands slide down her spine as they kissed again before his spread hands gripped her ass as he pulled her harder against him. As they kissed, she popped her shoes off before she stepped on each foot to pull off her socks. Her feet bare, the rug hugged her toes as she melted against him.

Beth could only moan in their kiss as she felt herself getting more excited by his hands on her. Her mind drifted back to those very same fingers against Corinne and how he took her this morning.

"Mmmm, Tom," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt his hardness against her belly.

Beth felt his hands ease up and under her shirt before slowly curling up to cup each of her breasts through her bra. Gasping, she could only press herself down on his hands as she could feel his thumbs rubbing her covered nipples.

"Your hands feel good Tom and I saw how well you handled Corinne," as she brought her hands down to his waist and began pulling up on his t-shirt.

Beth pulled his shirt up and he helped get the rest of his shirt off. Running her hands on his chest as he threw his shirt down, she kissed him hard as he came back to her.

"I want to feel that touch, please Tom?" as she looked up to him.

He merely responded by wrapping his arms around her as he kissed aggressively. Beth could not hide her moan when his hands began to roughly pull her shirt over her head.

She wiggled quickly out of her shirt as when it slipped over her head she went back to his lips against hers. Absently noting the general direction her shirt was thrown, she was more interested in Tom's hands coming back to her waist as he roughly undid her jeans.

Beth felt an almost animal lust as she slipped her hands down him. Quickly she pulled his pants open even as she felt his hands pushing her jeans past her hips. Shoving a hand in his undone pants, Beth stroked him through his boxer briefs. She felt him jump against her palm, exciting her at pulling such a reaction from him.

"Mmmmm, oh Tom you feel so warm and hard," she murmured as she felt him push her jeans down off her hips.

Beth quickly stepped out of them before kneeling down in front of Tom. Glancing up, she smiled as she pulled his pants down and helped him also step out of his pants.

Glancing away from his face, she was rewarded with seeing his excitement right before her. Her eager lips were on him before she even realized she was going to.

Feeling him pulse against her lips, only separated by a thin layer of cloth, turned her on so much. She could feel herself so wet and ready for him as she began pulling his briefs down. His moan encouraged her to quickly finish as even as he was stepping out of them, her hand had guided him to be in her mouth.

He felt so hot against her tongue as she moved up and down on him, as he was quickly slick from her mouth. Determined, Beth took a deep breath and then pushed herself down on him.

Feeling him bump the back of her throat as his hands curled into her hair, she relaxed her jaw and pushed until she found her lips at his base as his deep moan made her struggle worth it.

As she slid back to just his head in between her lips as she took a breath to recover, she looked up into Tom's eyes as the desire was evident on his face.

"Come here," he moaned as he took her hands in his. "Wow, Corinne was right, you do look amazing," as he gazed over her in her matching bra and underwear.

Pulling her up, he slipped out of her mouth with an audible pop. Quickly she was assaulted by his lips on hers as she gasped into their kiss as she felt him shove himself between her legs.

"Mmm, oh god...Mmm, Tom, you feel so good," she moaned as her hips moved to stroke up and down his hard shaft.

Beth knew her self restraint was gone as the only thing she could think of was pulling her underwear aside to have him fill her hard. Even with her sodden underwear, she felt him like there was nothing between them.

She pushed him incessantly toward the chaise lounge, before pushing him down into a seated position. Once seated, she watched as his hands took her underwear and pulled them down quickly.

She thought they might have ripped but she was past caring as free of them, she quickly climbed on the lounge to straddle him.

She barely had time to kiss him before his hands were on her hips, pushing her down roughly as each of their needs were apparent. Feeling him suddenly on her caused her to relax her hips, spreading her knees as she needed him.

Beth moaned in anticipation when she felt his head part her and nearly screamed in pleasure as he took her suddenly. Deeper he thrust until she felt him bump deep in her before easing back slightly.

"Ohmmmm Tommmm," was all she could moan as he began to thrust his hips under her.

Her hands were on his shoulders as he controlled her with his hands and hips. Every nerve in her body felt like a live wire as he continually thrust in and out of her hard as he forced her to stretch for him.

Beth felt his hands slide down to her inner thighs as he pushed them open more, forcing her to sink down on him. She could only moan as his head suddenly pressed on her cervix, her body weight forcing her slowly down his shaft until she felt his hips meet hers.

"Easy Tom...you're against my...mmmm," gasped Beth as Tom cut her off as he took her into a deep kiss.

Slightly uncomfortable at the suddenness of him in her, she could only wiggle her hips to try to ease the pressure of him against her. Beth found herself unable to escape him though as his hands moved up to her hips and he held her tightly.

She had never been taken so hard and had felt so full so quickly, much less a man so deep in her. She felt her body betraying her as she found her struggle to rise up turning into a struggle to push harder down on him.

His final thrust as she clenched around him felt like a submission to him, as she could not control herself from grinding down on him now as he settled deep in her.

Kissing him deeply, she finally recovered enough to smile at him with half closed eyes. Seeing Beth content and no longer resisting this position, Tom's hands left her hips to reach behind her and unclasp her bra.

Feeling his tongue on her sensitive nipple made her clench him and then again as he shifted to her other breast. His moan at her reaction turned her on as she felt the overwhelming urge to fuck him to abandon.

Beth tried to raise her hips with mixed results as Tom and spread her knees too far open to gain much purchase. Looking down, she found him smiling against her breast as he suddenly thrust his hips so she bounced on him.

"Ooh!" was all she could exclaim as she felt him brush her g spot and then back deep in her again and again.

Feeling this full was new to her, as he began to move his hips in time with his tongue as he switched from breast to breast. Beth felt herself melting down on him as her need to cum was building in her.

"Oh yes Tom, take me!" Beth heard herself moan. "Oh please fuck me Tom, mmmm please!"

Beth felt him thrust deep as his hands pushed her hips down suddenly, as she gasped as she felt him take her hard. Relaxed now, this caused a deep blossoming of pleasure as she knew she was his to take.

Beth gasped as she felt a kiss on her neck. Looking over her shoulder, she found Corinne smiling devilishly at her as she snuck up and stood behind her.

"Looks like you are in a precarious position Beth," as she took Beth's face in her hands and kissed her hard.

Beth kissed her back hungrily as she felt Tom suddenly fucking her with abandon. She could only moan in their kiss as he was pushing her towards cumming.

She broke off their kiss when Tom suddenly filled her again, as she felt his head pressing in her. Beth's eyes flashed open at the suddenness of him as she felt herself trying to push him deeper.

"He's going to take you soon Beth if I had to guess," Corinne murmured lustily before kissing her. "He's on your cervix, isn't he?"

Beth could only moan as she clenched against Tom as she felt a pulse run the length of him as he ground his hips against her.

Corinne's excitement was evident to Beth as she looked up at her, dazed in pleasure. She felt Corinne's hands move onto her shoulders as she felt Corinne kiss her neck and then up to her ear.

"Here, let me help you," Corinne whispered in her ear as Beth felt Corinne suddenly push down, forcing Tom harder onto her as Beth could only whimper in pleasure.

Beth felt rooted against Tom as she again felt him pulse deep in her. Lurid thoughts flirted across her mind as she felt herself grip him as she ground herself down on him.

"Beth, you feel so warm and tight," Tom moaned as he ground his hips against hers.

"Here Tom, let's see what she can do," smiled Corinne as Beth felt Corinne's fingers slipped down towards her clit.

"Oh Corinne, mmmm please," as the first brush against her clit caused her to arch her back.

"Mmm, that's it babe, keep doing that to her," moaned Tom as he began to move his hips. "She feels like she is sucking me in."

Beth was beyond the point of caring about anything as between Tom and Corinne, she felt herself lost in pleasure. Each flick of her clit from Corinne made her grip Tom as he forced himself in and out of her. She felt like she was being played with for the pleasure of Tom, which nearly made her cum at the thought as she wanted to feel him cum in her.

Corinne's hand took hers and moved it between her legs as Beth reactively began to rub on Corinne's clit. She found that she was matching the pace of Corinne's fingers uncontrollably as she was on the cusp on a huge, deep orgasm.

"Oh you two, I am going to cum," moaned Beth as she suddenly felt Tom thrust deep and Corinne stop moving her fingers.

"Mmmm, nooooo..." moaned Beth as she tried to grind down on Tom to get him to move. She quickly rubbed her fingers on Corinne as she at least got her to move her hips and moan softly.

"Oh please, oh please fuck me Tom!" pleaded Beth as she felt herself trying to move up and down on him as his strong hands just held her in place.

"Not just yet Beth," as Corinne kissed her softly. "I want you to promise we can do anything we want with you tonight. No questions asked."

Beth clenched hard on Tom, causing him to groan appreciatively, at the thought of being theirs. She was not sure where these feelings were coming from but was past caring as she felt on the cusp of cumming.

She slipped two fingers suddenly in Corinne, curling them quickly to rub on Corinne's sensitive spot inside. Beth felt the urge to convince Corinne to rub her fingers again on Beth, willing to do anything to get her over the cusp.

"Mmmm, so that's a yes Beth?" softly moaned Corinne as she looked into her eyes.

"Oh yes, anything! Just fuck me and I'll cum!" she exclaimed as a quick flick of Corinne's fingers caused her to clench hard again on Tom.

Beth felt like she was an overstrung guitar as she felt stretched beyond the point of caring. Her orgasm was like a hot ball of pleasure waiting to explode deep in her.

"Fuck her Tom, she's ready for you," moaned Corinne as she then kissed Beth roughly and deeply.

Beth could only moan into their kiss as she felt Tom taking her hard and fast in abandon. Each thrust of him was punctuated with Corinne's fingers on her clit, pushing her to take him. She tried to move her fingers in Corinne, as she felt Corinne close her legs to trap her fingers in her, unable to move.

"Make her cum babe, I am going to explode," moaned Tom as he seemed to thrust even harder and deeper against Beth.

Hearing this made Beth sink her hips down hard on Tom as she clenched him in her. She heard whimpering before realizing it was her as Corinne kissed her as she rubbed her clit fast as Beth's long awaited orgasm finally blossomed deep in her before racing up her spine and nipples.