In Search of Warmth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom eased back, Beth felt something pushing against the entrance to her sex. As she caught her breath with her tongue swirling around Tom's head, she felt Corinne playing with whatever this was against her. She moaned curiously as whatever this was, it felt wider than she was used too.

Beth moaned as Tom again pushed her head lower as he held her in place as his hips began moving to force him in and out of her. Corinne pushed harder as Beth felt herself stretched and could only gasp as she felt herself taken uncontrollably.

Unable to stop this sudden invasion, Beth felt it slip in her as she felt herself naturally pulling it deep. Whatever it was, Beth moaned against Tom as her g spot was rubbed as it went deeper and deeper.

As it settled into her, she also felt her clit covered by its base. Beth gasped around Tom as she felt Corinne adjusting so it bumped against her cervix slightly as she pushed it once more in Beth.

Squeezing slightly, she felt herself full as she experimented trying to push it out and failed. As she relaxed, Beth couldn't stop it from settling deep in her as she got used to its size. It felt almost a part of Beth now as never had she felt so full.

"Mmm, Beth, you look so damn sexy with you around him," crooned Corinne. "Remember how I told you I had a toy collection?"

Realization dawned on Beth as Tom again pushed himself deep in her mouth. By now, Beth automatically just relaxed her jaw to be taken by him. His moan of satisfaction at the ease in which he took her caused her to clench the toy which now was in her uncontrollably.

She felt Corinne playing with something between her legs as she felt straps being buckled against her upper thighs and waist. At this moment, she didn't care what happened to her as Tom eased back to slowly move in and out of her mouth, as she again took some breathes through her nose.

"How are you feeling Beth?" as she felt Corinne's hands stroking along the curves of her ass, drawing slow circles which caused her to clench against the toy.

Beth could only moan against Tom as she looked up into Tom's lust filled face. The thought and feeling so full woke a new excitement in her, even as she was beginning to feel overpowered by these two.

"You have her?" asked Tom as he looked up at Corinne as he kept moving Beth's head up and down on her.

"Easier than I expected actually. You must have done a number of her earlier," as Corinne came around to sit on the edge of the chair. "She took that big toy easy. I thought I would have had to tease her more."

Beth watched as Corinne spread her legs, so Beth could see her tracing her sex as her and Tom chatted. She could easily see Corinne through her thong, for her excitement made it almost sheer.

Beth felt a sliver of fear and it must have shown on her face as she looked up at the couple. Both sets of eyes turned to compassion at seeing Beth worried, even with a mouth full of Tom.

"Relax Beth, honest, I would never hurt you," as Corinne smiled at her. "We just want to give you a night you'll remember."

Tom nodded his head to Beth, as he slowed his movements until Beth just had his head in her. She shifted her eyes between the both of them, as Corinne reached out and curled a strand of Beth's hair between her fingers before slipping it behind her ear.

Such a comforting and caring touch, Beth relaxed slightly as she wiggled her butt experimentally. Whatever the toy was, it didn't seem to move no matter what she did.

"Whaishit?" Beth asked around Tom as she went and licked the underside of Tom softly, enjoying the sudden pulse of precum given to her.

"Well, funny you ask Beth," as Corinne reached over and grabbed her phone as she fiddled with it.

Beth waited as she kept moving her hips and ass, testing the limits of what she found herself in. No matter how she moved, she found this toy was settled deep against her.

"This Beth," as Corinne shook her phone slightly towards her, "is going to make you have the wildest night of your life."

Beth moaned questionly against Tom as with a subtle movement of Corinne's finger, she felt her whole sex vibrate suddenly as her back arched as her head popped off Tom suddenly.

"Ohgodohgodmmmmm," was all Beth could moan as she felt the vibration increasing.

Her hips began grinding in the air as the constant vibration on her clit and g spot were pushing her hard towards cumming.

Beth took a deep breath as she felt the vibrations cease. Shuddering, Beth looked at them shocked and excited.

"What was that?"

"Did you like it?" asked Corinne, as she then sent soft pulses deep into Beth.

Beth could only moan as her head slipped down and took Tom back in her mouth. Each second she felt her will eroded as Corinne controlled the toy, she relaxed as Tom again took her head between her hands.

As she felt Tom's pushing in and out of her, Beth found the same rhythm building in her. When Tom took her suddenly hard and fast, Beth found herself shaking in want from suddenly the vibration hard and deep from her clit moving towards her g spot and then deep against her cervix.

By the time that she was tasting Tom in what seemed with every pump of his hips, Beth had lost all sense of control. She seemed only here to cum as she was shaking with want.

Eyes half closed and glazed over, she felt Tom taking her hard and fast. Moaning as she felt herself getting close, she tried to plead with Corinne as she looked up at her.

As if reading her thoughts, Beth found her smiling at her as she said, "when he does, you do."

Beth couldn't take it any longer as she came up off all fours to kneel in front of Tom. Her hands moved from supporting her as she eagerly wrapped one around his slick shaft as he began fucking her mouth.

Stroking hard and fast, her head bobbing up and down him, she felt herself close as she wanted to taste him in her mouth. Sucking on his head, she focused her swirling tongue against the underside of him.

"Mmmm, that's it Beth. Right there and I'll cum," Beth heard Tom moan as she realized she was moaning hard with him at the thought.

She felt his hands on her head as he quickly fucked his hips against her hand even as she felt the toy ramping up.

"Mmmmm, oh Beth, yesssssssss!"

Beth was slammed down hard on him as she suddenly felt Corinne's control push the toy up stronger than she ever felt before. She could only gasp and moan as she began cumming in a slow, constant burn building and building without end.

So new was this orgasm, she could only ride the pleasure as she felt Tom thrust suddenly against her, filling her mouth with him as she felt him pulse again and again between her lips.

Clenching the toy, Beth felt her orgasm rip through her as she bucked and moaned against Tom as she reflexively swallowed him again and again.

Beth nearly passed out as her orgasm seemed to go on forever, as Tom guided her to stay on him as he relaxed and shrunk in her mouth. Feeling Corinne finally slow and stop the vibration allowed her to finally take some deep breaths around Tom as she collapsed against one of his legs.

"Beth? Beth, wake up Beth."

"Mmmfh?" as she woke to feeling a soft Tom in her mouth still.

Blearily Beth looked up at a smiling Corinne as she let Tom slip from her mouth finally. Looking over, she found Tom with his eyes half closed as he sat sunk into the chair.

"You did a number on him, it's not often I can get him to relax like that," laughed Corinne as she knelt next to her.

"What did you do to me?" moaned Beth as she struggled to sit up.

Corinne merely kissed her softly, slowly turning the kiss into a passionate one. Beth gasped when she felt the toy vibrating softly against her.

"Mmm, I could get used to tasting him on you Beth," Corinne said breathlessly as she looked into the blushing face of her.

"Now come on," as she stood, "let me help you up."

Corinne took her hands as she stood and lifted up Beth with her. Beth found her legs shaky and laughed at that.

"What?"

"Just don't ask me to run a marathon! You took something out of me!"

"Wellll...I wasn't looking to do that just yet," smiled Corinne as she sent a pulse of vibration deep into the core of Beth.

"Mmmmm, you need to stop that," moaned Beth. "I won't be able to walk if you keep going."

"Alright," pouted Corinne as she kissed her quickly.

"And you! Just laying around, all relaxed!" as Corinne looked at her sitting lover.

"What? Do you have any idea how good her mouth feels? She nearly killed me!" As he winked at Beth.

"Actually, no. I don't," as Corinne turned to Beth with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"What?" was all Beth got out before a subtle movement of Corinne's finger pushed all thoughts away.

She felt herself responding to Corinne uncontrollably as the vibration rooted her to the spot. If she hadn't been holding onto Corinne, Beth was not sure she could have still stood.

"Mmmmmm, oh Corinneeeee," she moaned. "You need to stopmmmm."

"I don't think so babe. Tom's right, I still haven't felt that amazing mouth of yours. Come here."

Beth felt Corinne take her in her arms as she kissed her deeply. She gasped into the kiss as she felt Corinne change the vibration from a constant pulse to more of a rolling wave.

Each time the wave built, Beth felt herself nearly shaking in pleasure. As it stopped, she would kiss Corinne hard, only to end up holding onto her as the next wave of vibration hit her.

"Ohmmmm, Corinne, I don't know how much I can take of thissss," she moaned as another strong wave of vibration rode deep in her.

"Then come here," as Corinne took her and helped her onto the bed.

Beth laid back as Corinne got a pillow for her. As she glanced over, she found herself giving Tom a full view of her as she opened her hips and relaxed.

Looking down, she saw the top of a toy peeking up against her clit as another wave of pleasure assailed her. As it passed and left her shuddering, she stroked along the toy's edges as Corinne watched her explore.

Experimentally, she flexed and tried to push the toy out with little result. It seemed almost stuck in her as Corinne sent a sudden burst against her. Beth's moan echoed in the room as her hips bucked and rode the vibration as it only seemed to cause the toy to settle deeper against her cervix.

"Now, where were we," smiled Corinne as she climbed up and knelt next to her on the bed.

Beth responded by pulling her into a kiss, her hand slipping down and found Corinne almost soaking wet from excitement.

"Mmmm, I want you so much," Beth moaned as she rubbed Corinne's sensitive nub softly and quickly.

"Hey Tom, catch!"

Beth watched as Corinne casually tossed her phone to Tom who deftly caught it. Smiling down over her, Corinne slipped away from Beth's fingers as she climbed on top of her.

Wrapping her hands around Corinne as she lay on top of her, Beth's deft fingers began undoing the corset's back bindings. She only got far enough to free Corinne's breasts before again she felt the deep pulses of vibration, causing her arch up against Corinne.

She felt Corinne grind her hips down against hers, driving the toy harder and deeper suddenly in her. She could only gasp as it felt like Corinne was almost driving herself in her.

"You like that Beth?" Corinne whispered in her ear as she then kissed her neck before moving lower.

"Ohmmm, yessss," she moaned as she felt Tom suddenly cause the toy to rumble deep in her.

She felt Corinne shift her knees to push her legs open wider, which she seemed helpless to resist against. Between the vibration that was getting stronger in waves and the feel of Corinne's mouth moving to her breasts, Beth was long past caring about anything.

A deep moan echoed around the room as Beth felt her nipple engulfed in the warmth of her lover's mouth. As Corinne ground her hips on her, Beth's hips slowly rocked up to meet them. She could feel herself clenching against the toy as she felt a deep need to cum.

"Ohmmm, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!"

Suddenly she felt the vibration stop even as Corinne stopped dancing her tongue across her sensitive nipple.

"Nnoooo, mmmm, I need to cum," moaned Beth as she helplessly ground her hips against Corinne's.

"Oh you will babe, soon," as Corinne flicked her tongue to cause Beth to gasp. "But first..."

With one last lick, Corinne came up and kissed her deeply, slowly grinding hard on Beth. She could only moan into the kiss as Beth wrapped her legs around Corinne, freeing her to grind as hard as she wanted on Beth. She pushed her heels against Corinne's ass as it just pushed the toy harder in her as each movement of Corinne made.

"Mmm, anything Corinne, just make me cum," when Beth was finally free from Corinne's kiss.

Beth's back arched suddenly as Tom slammed her with a quick and hard vibration deep into her core. She could only shudder as Corinne held her down as Beth felt on the cusp of cumming.

Tom seemed to know when to stop as Beth felt her nerves on fire from the sudden stopping of his control as she balanced in the cusp of cumming. Again and again she was pushed to the brink, only to be denied by her two lovers.

"Dammit you two!" growled Beth as she watched Corinne rise up to press her breast to Beth's mouth.

"Mmmm, that's it Beth," murmured Corinne as she felt Beth naturally slip her soft lips around her breast to suckle on her.

Corinne's hard nipple brushing across her tongue caused Beth to moan uncontrollably. Beth felt Corinne suddenly thrust her hips against hers again as she felt Tom briefly tease her with vibration deep in her, breaking her as if being fucked by Corinne.

"Your mouth is amazing babe and I've waited much too long for this," smiled Corinne triumphantly as she rose up off Beth.

Feeling suddenly Corinne come off her made her moan uncontrollably in loss at the suddenness of it. Her hands slipped away from Corinne as she stood over her.

Walking on the bed, Beth watched as she straddled her. Looking up as Corinne's feet were on either side of her chest, her hands stroked up and down her smooth legs.

A deep moan of satisfaction issued from her before she even knew it as she watched Corinne slowly peel down her soaked panties. She was long past caring of why she felt so turned on by another woman's obvious excitement.

Beth helped the thong down her legs and helped her step out of it one foot at a time. Smiling, she threw them at Tom, who laughed as he caught them.

"Wow, I could nearly wring these out Beth! She must really like you!"

Smiling, Beth looked up into Corinne's face, enjoying the emotions of lust and happiness playing across it.

"Mmm Beth, I do. You're not going anywhere and get used to my company."

Without breaking eye contact, Beth grabbed a pillow and propped it behind her head in anticipation of what she expected next. Corinne's smile grew at the sight of Beth getting herself relaxed and comfortable.

"Come here love, I've been waiting for this moment too," as Beth realized she really had.

She brought her hands down to her sides, allowing Corinne to come down and kneel over her, hips up so Beth could only watch eagerly as she slowly came down to be just above her face.

Her hands slid up behind Corinne to cup her ass, enjoying the gasp she pulled from her. She slid her thumbs up between Corinne's legs, opening her completely to her tongue.

"Oh!" Corinne exclaimed as Beth held her up slightly above her mouth as she finally felt her tongue trace her soft nether lips.

Beth moaned as she lightly parted Corinne with her tongue, slowly moving from her entrance up to just curling around her clit. She could taste and see how Corinne was dripping in excitement, exciting her as she knew she caused this in her.

She held Corinne in anticipation, feeling her softly swaying her hips over her. Beth felt a bit of control finally over her, as Corinne moaned at each slightest movement of her tongue.

Her tongue jumped over Corinne's clit unexpectedly as she felt Tom pulse the toy deep in her, surprising her. Corinne's moan caused her to clench against the toy even as it stopped vibrating.

"Mmm, Tom, she's mine right now and let me play," moaned Beth as he sent another longer pulse deep in Beth.

"Oh alright," she heard him in a fake pout, before he chuckled as his control made Beth's hips move uncontrollably.

Beth could feel him leave the vibration on just enough to cause her to spread herself open to his view. She knew her lewdness turned him on, as she relaxed her hips to be wide open.

"Come here," she whispered to Corinne as she felt her finally sink down against her mouth.

Beth enjoyed the softness of Corinne as she looked up to her. Softly sucking all of her into her mouth, she watched as Corinne cupped her own breasts, teasing them.

Without letting her leave her mouth, Beth began slowly licking with the flat of her tongue from her lover's entrance to her clit in long, slow strokes.

Watching Corinne lightly pinch her own nipples, before letting go as Beth's tongue flicked across her clit was erotic to Beth.

"Mmmmm, babe, you sure know how to do this," she murmured as Corinne's half closed eyes gazed at Beth.

She felt Corinne's hips beginning to move in soft circles in time with her tongue. Smiling against her, Beth slowly slipped her lips up to just against her sensitive nub, lightly flicking the tip of her tongue fast against her.

"Ohhhmmmmm Bethhhhhh," was all Corinne could get out as she pinched her own nipples.

Encouraged by this, Beth opened her mouth so her lips encircled her lover completely. Tasting Corinne even stronger now, Beth relished feeling her hips grinding down as with each lick, she coaxed more of Corrine's wetness into her mouth.

Smiling around her lover, she brought up her tongue to again press the tip of her tongue on Corinne's clit. Beth felt Tom change the vibration again from a soft constant to a stronger pulsing one that built up against her clit before running deep against her cervix.

Beth moaned against Corinne as her hips began moving uncontrollably. As much as she tried, it nibbled her self control, as soon Beth was moaning to each pulse of pleasure.

Determined, Beth slipped her tongue deep in Corinne as she was rewarded in finally fully tasting her lover, as she felt her clench against her tongue moving in and out.

"MmmmmyessssBethhhh," Corinne nearly yelled as her hands slipped down to hold Beth's head.

Beth could feel Corinne losing control as she slipped up to begin licking fast on her clit. When she felt Corinne moving harder on her as she threw her head back, Beth slowed down to only cup her clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Babe, I am going to cum so hard if you keep going," as Beth detected a note of pleading in Corinne's voice.

"Mmmhmm," moaned Beth in a teasing tone, flicking her tongue once before again taking her clit against the tip of her tongue.

Suddenly Beth moaned hard as she felt Tom's control strong as he pushed up the vibration. She found herself grinding her hips in the air as she licked Corinne fast as she herself felt the edges of her own orgasm coming on strong.

Just as she was about to cum with her hips thrust in the air, she felt Tom slow down and stop the vibration except for the occasional burst to remind her of the feeling.

Beth plunged her tongue deep as she could in Corinne, softly sucking on her in slow waves as her tongue teased.

"Mmmm, don't stop babe, I need to cum," moaned Corinne as she held Beth in place to grind her hips on her.

Beth herself was shuddering on the cusp of cumming along with her as Tom was playing her to perfection. Each little pulse in her made her gasp which only made her suck on Corinne.

She took Corinne's clit between her lips as she licked fast. Beth was determined to have her and even as she felt Tom suddenly pushing her hard.