In Search of Warmth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth felt Corinne grind hard against her as she held her head nearly screaming, "Ohhmmm Beth, yes yes I'm cummmmminnnnnnggggg!"

She let go of her own resistance to her orgasm in hearing this. Even as she felt Corinne cum, pushing down on her so she took all of her in her mouth, driving her tongue deep in her.

Beth's own moan was hard against her as Tom drove her to cumming with a deep quick pulse that went from her clit, along her g spot and against her cervix again and again.

Drinking her in, Beth rocked against Corinne uncontrollably as she moaned and swallowed every bit of her. Again and again she bucked as Tom took her hard until finally he eased back as her hands fell away from Corinne to flop on the bed, spent.

She could only lay, her tongue moving in and out of Corinne, coaxing her to softly grind and rock her hips against her. It seemed like forever she felt her clench and grip her tongue, filling her mouth each time.

"Ohhmmm...Beth, you are amazing, don't ever stop," moaned Corinne softly as she looked into her eyes.

A deep, satisfied moan came from a smiling Corinne when she felt Beth slip in her, guiding her head to match the movements of her hips.

She felt Tom softly pulse in her, barely making her hips move, only making her suck on Corinne. Beth was content to simply lay back and let Corinne have her mouth as long as she wanted.

Finally, shakily Corinne rose up from Beth.

"Oh come back babe, please," pleaded Beth as she flicked her tongue to part her nether lips.

Beth's moan when Corinne eased back down vibrated against Corinne as Beth slowly licked up and down her. Beth lapsed into a relaxed state of tracing her lover with her tongue, enjoying each time she made her lover gasp and moan.

Corinne took her hands softly against Beth's head as she looked into Beth's eyes, "You are something else, you know that?"

Again Corinne rose up and before the temptation from Beth's mouth overruled her, she rolled over and came down to lay against Beth. Propped on her elbows, Corinne bent down and kissed her very softly, passionately.

Beth found the strength to wrap her arms around her, feeling a closeness as they tongues slowly dueled. Corinne continued to caress her cheeks and neck softly, causing her to shiver slightly.

"Mmmm, I like to taste me on those lips love," smiled Corinne as she came up and gave her a soft lick across Beth's lips.

Beth blushed slightly while smiling affectionately. If someone had told her two days ago she would find herself in bed next to a beautiful woman that she had just had sex with, she would have thought it strange.

Now...it felt...right. Her hands came to Corinne's face, pulling her softly into a deep kiss founded in comfort and closeness to her.

Beth gasped slightly as she felt Tom flick a pulse of vibration deep in her.

"Is he still playing with you?" smirked Corinne as she smiled down over her.

Beth could only softly nod as she felt another pulse, causing her hips to move slightly. Each time it happened, Beth could not control how it awakened her passion again.

With a quick kiss, Corinne looked over to Tom. "Let me check on her."

Beth watched as Corinne rose up on all fours, before crawling over top of her, as her knees dropped on either side of Beth's head. Already she felt her lick her lips at the closeness of Corinne, as she felt Corinne's hands stroking along the outside of the toy.

She did not even realize how she rose up slightly to lick Corinne, until she heard a gasp from her.

"Oh Beth, you're insatiable," as Corinne eased herself towards Beth. "I can't say no to that mouth of yours girl."

She moaned when she took Corinne again in her mouth as her hands reached underneath to stroke along Corinne's breasts. Beth was rewarded with a sudden hard pulse of the toy deep in her from Tom.

"Mmm Beth, you make me want to cum again,'' murmured Corinne as she felt her clit swirled against.

Beth heard movement from in front of her as she felt Corinne kiss her inner thighs. Every kiss left a tingle in her nerves as her hips fell open to let Corinne have every bit of her she wanted.

She spied Tom walking up to the bed and then he was next to her head, smiling at her.

"You are an amazing woman Beth, truly," Tom said softly as his expression showed how he meant it.

Beth watched as he undid his robe and let it fall to the side, exposing his hard member between her and him. She let one hand fall away from caressing Corinne and reach over to slip her fingers around him.

Beth moaned against Corinne at feeling him hot in her palm. She naturally licked faster when she felt Corinne kissing around the edge of the toy against her clit.

"Mmm, where are you going Beth," moaned Corinne as she felt her mouth fall away from her.

Beth only smiled as she left stroking Tom to slide her hand back to Corinne. She took two fingers and slowly slipped them in Corinne to begin to move them in and out.

The suddenness of Beth caused Corinne to drive her tongue under the pulsing toy to brush against Beth's clit.

Both women gasped at each other, replaced quickly with moans.

"Oh Corinne, you feel so good," moaned Beth lustily as the toy pressed the tongue against her.

Beth slipped a third finger in Corinne, before slipping away to reach back and stroke Tom again. Her slick fingers easily slid around him, circling his head with her palm before going back to stroking up and down on him.

"Ohmm, Beth, yes, suck on my clit babe," moaned Corinne. "Relax, I am going to change something."

Beth moaned in acceptable, long past worrying what it could be. She felt relaxed and open to anything as she built up a rhythm of stroking Tom to the movements against the hard clit between her lips.

Beth felt Corinne unstrap the buckles on her inner thighs, freeing the toy. She made no move to try to get it out of her, as it felt like it was a part of her. She watched as Tom fiddled with Corinne's phone as she felt him playing with her.

She squeezed Tom hard suddenly as he surprised her with a hard wave of vibration deep in her.

"Ahhh!" chuckled Tom, "I think I deserved that," as he felt Beth ease up and slowly stroke him again.

"What do you deserve hon?" smiled Corinne as she looked over her shoulder. "Ha! Serves you right, teasing her so!"

Laughing, she bent back down between Beth's legs. Beth felt Corinne's fingers playing with the toy, softly spinning it back and forth in her.

Beth moaned against Corinne as she suddenly took her completely in her mouth, tongue darting in and out of her.

"Oh, does that feel good babe?" joked Corinne, "How about this?"

Beth felt her clit finally freed from the toy, as she felt Corinne's fingers against her. Tom stopped the vibration as Corinne did this, almost waiting to make sure Beth didn't try to push the toy out.

She felt the toy spinning in her; a slightly weird feeling as the tip spun against her deep even as her g spot was rubbed. She gasped when Corinne guided the tip of the toy that was on her clit to suddenly be on her ass, surprising her.

Beth stopped stroking Tom and moving her tongue, clueing him in on what Corinne just did. She watched his fingers against the phone, waiting to be subjected to a flick of his fingers but nothing happened.

Even as she felt the warm breath of Corinne on her exposed clit, Beth knew she was blushing hard. No one had ever touched her intimately there, yet it excited her and she almost wished Tom would move his fingers.

A gasp against Corinne's clit was heard when Beth felt her tongue lick against her own clit. Featherlight, it still caused her to clench against the toy. Corinne kept this up as Beth felt the buckles reattached to the toy.

Beth began stroking the underside of Tom's head with her thumb. He felt so big and hot against her fingers, she was remembering how it felt to have him in her.

"You do know how to turn me on Beth," softly moaned Tom as he pulsed against her fingers.

She began to eagerly lick Corinne, swirling her tongue against her as she felt Corinne suck in her clit to do the same.

Corinne seemed to know what she wanted as whenever Beth would try to speed up, Corinne would just press against the toy and suck on her clit until Beth was reduced to moans and gasps as she lost her concentration as Corinne slipped out of her mouth.

Beth soon found her will and self control broken as she found herself matching whatever her lover wanted. She finally let Corinne guide her and felt a satisfied moan against her clit when Corinne realized that Beth was hers and all resistance was gone.

"Mmmppphhh!" she moaned as Corinne suddenly rock her hips back, as she felt Corinne force her mouth to take all of her.

She felt pinned against the pillow as Corinne was softly grinding her hips back. Beth just relaxed her head back and continued to let her tongue be guided by Corinne's movements.

"Now," Beth heard Corinne murmur. She looked up at Tom curiously, mouth full of Corinne as she naturally licked her without conscious thought.

Beth's hips rocked and bucked as she felt the toy vibrate suddenly and deeply in her. Her deep moan vibrated against her lover's clit, which she must have liked as a similar moan came from Corinne on her.

It was the new feeling though that was causing her hips to buck as her ass was vibrated against. This suddenness made her shake uncontrollably as her orgasm rushed up on her.

Beth could only moan against Corinne as she came hard, bucking at each flick of Corinne's tongue on her sensitive clit. She was given no rest as she felt Corinne pushing against the toy so it pressed deep against her and against her ass.

So sensitive it was, combined with the toy still taking her hard, didn't let her relax as her orgasm was like one crashing wave after another. Beth realized she must have stopped stroking Tom as her hands gripped Corinne's hips like a lifeline.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, she felt the vibration easing down as her hips finally found the bed again.

Beth feebly licked against Corinne, she felt completely spent and hollowed out. When Tom gave her a pulse of vibration though caused her to lick Corinne fast uncontrollably before collapsing again. She relaxed into the bed, Corinne still riding her, knowing that she was theirs to take any way they wanted.

She heard almost audible pop when Corinne finally let go of Beth's clit. Looking over her shoulder, Corinne smiled at Beth as she ground her hips up and down to let Beth lick her clit.

"Mmmmm, babe, you don't know how hard it was not to cum when you did," moaned Corinne as she wiped a finger around her lips before sucking on it. "I just wanted this to be special for you."

Beth moaned as she tried to focus on Corinne's clit but was still held in place by Corinne. Content, she just licked up and down her, letting the tip of tongue run from her entrance up to her clit and back.

"Relax babe now, you've earned it," as Corinne rose up slightly from Beth, freeing her.

"Mmmmnooo, come backkkk," murmured Beth as she needed to have her back in her mouth.

"How can I resist that," moaned Corinne as she rocked back against her.

Her moan of satisfaction at being able to taste her again was audible that even Tom moaned at the aggressiveness of it.

"I think you've done something to her love," he smiled down at Beth. "Not to mention how sexy you look with her Beth."

She tried to smile at him with mixed results as she started to raise her hands from the bed. She felt more than heard the first snap on her thighs from the toy straps being removed as she reached up and stroked Tom again with one hand.

"Mmmmm?" She moaned curiously as she almost couldn't remember feeling this full and complete.

"I needed to relax you before I took the toy out, to be easier on you," as Corinne smiled at her. "And I think we did just that very thing."

Beth felt and heard the final straps come undone, just leaving the toy in her. As she felt Corinne slip her fingers around it, Beth unconsciously clenched suddenly to hold it in.

"Mmmm, babe, you don't want this out?" As Corinne smiling as she felt Beth's reaction.

Beth felt herself blush at her unconscious decision, even as she moaned negatively.

"Well let's give you a rest, maybe sometime we'll keep you in this all day," flirted Corinne as she smiled back at her.

Beth's moan against her confirmed what everyone knew, she wanted that. Clenching tighter, her lurid thoughts got the better of her as she imagined how she would be taken by these two all day.

She started to suck and lick on all of Corinne, getting a gasp from her.

"Mmmm, babe, one minute," crooned Corinne as her hips didn't agree with what her mouth said. Grinding harder against Beth, her hips rocked up to give her better access to Corrine's clit.

She felt Corinne slip her fingers around the toy and slowly began pulling. Beth suddenly gasped as she felt like the toy had sealed her, with Corinne somehow freeing her as it slowly slipped out of her.

"Oops!"

A hard gasp came hard against Corinne's clit as the toy suddenly bumped deep against her cervix before settling back deep in her, causing Beth to moan at feeling full again.

"Sorry babe, slippery little devil," smiled Corinne as she got a better hand on it.

Beth in the meantime began rubbing Tom's head again with her thumb. Slowly circling with the flat of her thumb against the sensitive underside of him, she enjoyed the soft moans and hips thrusts she was causing.

Again she felt the toy pull away from her before she felt the wide bulb at her entrance. Clenching as her body betrayed her, she kept fighting Corinne for possession of it.

"Mmmm babe, relax, you will have it again if you want. Besides, I have a few more that I think you'll like too," flirted Corinne as she gasped from her clit becoming hotter and hotter in wanting to cum.

Beth consciously relaxed and with an unexpected and uncomfortable tightness, she felt the toy pop out of her followed by a thin stream of her juices as Corinne took her completely in her mouth.

Moaning at the sudden difference in her body, she felt Corinne almost...lovingly lick and suck on her as she felt herself stretching back from the toy. It felt like she was caring for her, the soft caresses from Corinne's tongue and fingers stroking her inner thighs.

Finally rising up from Beth slightly, she let Beth up from being ridden. Glancing down her body, Beth spied the toy laying on the bed.

"That was in me?" She asked incredulously as she tried to fathom it even as she felt her body clench at the thought of it being back, stroking Tom suddenly faster.

"Mmm, it was and you took it amazingly babe," as Beth watched Corinne bend down to lick her clit softly and quickly.

She felt Tom moving and looked up at him as he moved closer. As he got close to her head and Corinne's hips, she felt herself roll the pillow under her neck, bending back towards him.

"Come here," smiled Beth seductively as she guided him with her hand to her lips. "I need that."

She felt a thrill at feeling him jump in her hand as she opened her mouth to wrap her lips around him. Relaxing, she felt him ease into her, in and out deeper and deeper as she made sure to give him a good tongue lashing before he eased back to just his head in her.

She stroked him, enjoying the feel of her slick fingers sliding up and down on him. With an audible pop, she let Tom slip out of her mouth as she guided him up towards Corinne.

"Ohhhmmmm, what you mmmmmm," was all the Corinne got out before she felt Tom slipping in her.

Beth had a front row seat as she watched Tom slowly filling her. Smiling wickedly, she took Corinne's clit between two fingers, very lightly pinching and holding as she watched Tom stretching her.

"Wait you two, mmmmm, ohhhh!"

She watched as Tom seemed to stop thrusting and then slowly grinding against Corinne, as his shaft slowly disappeared in her. As she let go of Corinne, Beth stretched up and licked his shaft so they both felt her tongue.

Hearing their corresponding moans to her licking only emboldened her. Beth slipped down slightly to suck in Corinne's hard clit between her lips as she began licking quickly.

"Easy love, you're squeezing me," moaned Tom as he felt himself deep against Corinne with her suddenly tight around him.

"Mmmm, it's her Tommmm," was all Corinne could get out as her head slipped back down between Beth's legs to nuzzle and lick on Beth.

Beth eased back to just having Corinne against her tongue without moving as she slid her fingers up to curl around Tom, stopping him from fully taking her.

She waited until Corinne realized that she would not move her fingers or tongue until she felt Corinne eagerly licking and sucking on her.

"I want your fingers in me babe, then I will let him go to fill you completely," moaned Beth as she felt her clit being quickly assaulted by Corinne.

She couldn't help but gasp and suck on Corinne as she felt two fingers slip deep in her. Feeling them curl back against her g spot, her own fingers slipped down to release Tom to slip around him, forcing Corinne open to him.

"Mmmm, that's it Beth," he moaned as he felt Beth's fingers.

She watched as with one last thrust, Tom took her all the way to the base of his penis as he ground his hips against Corinne's.

Beth felt Corinne moan against her clit as suddenly she felt her fingers rubbing fast on her g spot. Remembering how it felt to be impaled on Tom's member, Beth suddenly licked fast and hard.

His grunt was loud and deep as he felt Corinne clamp down around him, almost pulling him deeper in her. He moaned as he felt Beth moving her head under them, knowing that she was working Corinne up to a fever of want.

"Oh god, oh god, oh goodddd," Corinne nearly yelled as she popped off Beth as her back arched from Beth's sudden attack on her.

Corinne felt herself grinding back hard on Tom even though she still was not fully ready for him. Beth's insistent tongue made her grind back though, forcing his head tight on her. She wanted to tell Beth to stop but she felt Tom's hand on her head pushing her back down until she took Beth again in her mouth.

"Mmmm, that's it babe," Beth moaned loudly around her clit. "Suck on me, fuck me with those fingers of yours!"

She felt her demand instantly, causing her to respond in like. She watched as Tom began easing back slowly and then thrusting deep quickly, causing Corinne to moan and grind her hips back on him.

Beth could feel Corinne beginning to lose focus as Tom began taking her harder, faster as she watched him moving in and out of her. She watched how when Tom filled her to the hilt, Corinne was literally dripping with excitement which she easily drank in around her clit.

"Oh Tom, fuck me! I'll take it just fuck me hard!"

Beth could feel Corinne's hot breath on her sex as she felt Corinne rest her head on her inner thigh as Tom began pounding his hips against hers.

She suddenly felt Corinne's fingers moving faster on her g spot, causing her to clench on them briefly. A swift spark of lust ignited again in her as between her breath across her clit and the rubbing of the fingers in her were building her up towards cumming.

"Mmmmm Corinne, I can't stop and won't until we cum," moaned Tom as he began taking her harder.

Beth eased off Corinne's clit in her mouth as she couldn't hold on with the vigorous movement of them, so she began to rub her lover's clit with her fingers. Smiling she took her free hand and slipped down their bodies to also tease each of Corinne's puffy and hard nipples.

"Mmmm, that's it, keep it up with those fingers moving love," Beth heard as she suddenly pinched lightly with both hands.

She enjoyed the gasp and then how Corinne seemed to rub Beth's g spot as quick as Tom was giving it to her. Relaxing her fingers, she quickly rubbed her thumbs across Corinne's clit and nipple.