All Comments on 'In Sickness and in Health'

by larrylegendBoston33

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just want to try a BIG COCK

Jesus that was lame. What a bunch of stupidity. Find something else to do, you can't write.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Different Weird Story***

Thanks for the read,

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Don't know where the childhood rape came from

but it did match up to what she had said and done with Scott before. She obsessed about his dick, she sucked it at school. She made plans to fuck him while her husband was out of town. She really didn't try to hide anything other than the fact she didn't advertise it in the newspaper. She got pissed at her friend, blew off and lied to her and her husband's friends and still went to Scott's apartment and just walked in to fuck him. Fainting was bullshit too. Too much premeditation involved to be a psychotic episode brought on by childhood trauma. If I were Matt and wanted to stay married to her, I wouldn't. I mean, come on, if she did it once, she would do it again. She had sex with another man for Christ's sake. She wasn't raped and she wasn't drugged. And according to her, his dick was only a little longer than her husbands and not as thick, so where did the blind obsession come from. I call bullshit on the whole RAAC mess. I agree, there are other things to do besides BTB, but RAAC isn't the only one. She was mine at the time I think she would have to pursue her mental health on her own time. No trust left here.

The binding part of the marriage, beside sickness and health, would be forsaking all others with only one escape clause. Figure that out yourself.

dmhackdmhackalmost 8 years ago
Four for trying

This was like a Reader's Digest condensed version of a much longer story. Open up the story and let it breathe a little while giving the readers more detail.

They're right about the big dick, you know. People cheat for a wide variety of reasons and private parts rarely rank as a viable reason.

Oh, and try using a contraction now and then. Try it... you won't believe how much fun you'll have.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

Strange tale. A psychotic wannabe cheating wife. Holding a lot of baggage. It must be true love for the husband. Fucking idiot.

just kidding

no rating

revkilljoyrevkilljoyalmost 8 years ago
3 STARS.

There's a lesson for you kids, don't marry crazy chicks. I'm not just talking about regular everyday crazy women either, I mean clinically crazy women.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

but stupidity does not belong in those vows. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YOU'RE PEDDLING DIARRHEA AND CALLING IT PUDDING.

What a sorry sack of shit. They're married for twelve fucking years and suddenly she's just GOT to have this guy's big cock to protect all the other cock hungry sluts from getting overloaded on cum??? Take this phony piece of trash to the shit house and flush it..... but, just before you pull the lever, shove your head deep in the bowl and leave it there. Where are the decent writers??

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Tried

I gave the story a chance, the premise that an otherwise sane and reasonable woman would cheat on her husband because she had been abused seems possible, but not in this case. Had it been due to a dominant and controlling man that reminded her of her father that might have worked. Due to a big cock; does not make sense. That reasoning was just selfish and stupid. Almost but not quite a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

several things I really liked and several things I really had problems... This is your first rodeo do not make it your last... I think your story line will work with some more development.... thanks for the effort.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The plot, the characters....

The plot, the characters: 1st - the plot - It can be accept that she had a lot of issues due to her problems when young...And her husband showed he knew about it...so why didn't he make sure she ended all her previous therapy sessions? He as a doctor knew what problems that could bring to her life...Why didn't Annie tryed to warn the husband about her intentions? 2nd - The characters: All of them had their flaws, even the cheated Annie!!! What kind of friend was she? the wife: who was she trying to save this time? No one was in danger!!! Nevertheless a fair try to show a case where BTB wasn't necessary...2*

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 8 years ago
Rushed the reveal

I don't quite understand all the criticism this is getting. I do think that some more clues and build up to demonstrate her trauma issues would have made the ending more satisfying. But in general, the story was reasonable well paced and detailed given it brevity. That is its major problem.

I agree with another commenter that it would have been better if we had more time to start relating to Matt and Mo. This had a lot to offer but didn't have time to get there. For us to want them to reconcile, we need have time to feel that they love each other and some way to recognized that her lust is symptom of something curable. This was too short to provide that. Idea was good and you did manage some of it but it needed more time to draw us in.

Still much more entertaining than much of the other formula driven stuff that gets posted. Thanks, I look forward to your future work.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

All in all, it's not a bad first effort at all. I think you really have a unique and complex story here. The problem is that you seemed to rush through it, as you were too eager to tell the story and put the words on paper (virtually.)

As I read the first page of this story, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I thought, "Oh, no. Not another story about a devoted wife suddenly throwing away her marriage for a big cock." This happens in far too many stories, and no motivation is ever given for these women acting so irrationally. Here, you give us a reason that is believable enough to accept as plausible.

A couple of nitpicking points: 1) the entire subplot about the ubiquitous "giant cock" clouds Maureen's true motivations. Did she want to sleep with this guy to experience the big cock? Or was it a psychotic break? You can't have both. 2) Once she gave this guy a BJ, that was when she crossed the line into infidelity (unless you're a Clinton fan, and BJ's aren't sex.) The actual penetration of a penis into a vagina doesn't define infidelity. So, the mad scramble at the end to prevent the collision of penis and vagina seems unnecessary. Why not hold this intervention in Maureen's living room? I suppose that would be less dramatic.

Thank you for contributing a unique and well-conceived story to the LW universe. I hope that you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry she had big cock syndrone not PT anything

she fainted because her sister saw her going to cheat, the rest is crap. It was well written and ok, but the final act had nothing to do with the prior. The good doctor was less than intelligent,, once a cheater always a cheater. She had already cheated. Lastly the school district would have been concerned the guy was using a student and carried out a full investigation. I agree school districts were never good at getting good referals on teachers from prior jobs and most district just want rid of the people and give them references.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Too many tropes

And finished with the ultimate LW trope "mental issues forced me to be a slut so it isn't my fault."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The ending ruined it

Too concocted and trite an ending. Wifey is obsessed with his good looks and giant junk and suddenly we 're dropped into a family psychodrama that appears out of nowhere - all to allow the couple to live happily ever after. And what we're led to believe triggers the wife's psychotic behavior is an urge to protect a friend who already dumped him and hates him. Meanwhile what about the wife's size obsession? Why introduce that if the author is simply going to jettison it at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Psychology does not explain Maureen

Totally unbelievable. trying to link the father in her past to needing Scott's big cock in the present -out of the blue- is an extreme Hail Mary.

I would guess larrylegendBoston 33 is a VERY amateur psychologist who is self-actualizing by writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I suspect you are channeling Vandemonium1's story, Onslaught. Similar plot and resolution.

Its OK to use another author's theme or idea, but you have to make it your own, in a creative and believable way. The wife's sudden fall into adultery should have been described in more detail, as to exactly how she came to be sucking asshole's cock behind stage. And if she really thought they were safe and secure there, why didn't she just go ahead and fuck him then? She claimed she was just using him for his big cock, like a woman might do with a male prostitute. But she planned and dressed for seduction, and appeared ready to make a night of it. That's romance, not just sex. And she claimed she was so concerned that her husband not find out, but first Annie tries to intervene, then her new pastors meet her and she tells a stupid lie that would easily get back to her husband (How was your date the other night?). At this point she is on a mission to get fucked, and she has become reckless and wanton in her behavior.

So when we get to the mental illness sexual compulsion excuse it appears kind of lame. How will her husband ever trust her again? Why should he?

Thanks for trying, but try it again with more thought and planning as to how to make your characters believable, and their actions plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
if i was

larry bird i would shoot you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry but I could not be that husband. She sucked someone else's dick , that's more than enough for divorce. I might not even be able to get past the intent to cheat let alone her sucking on some big dick. I know of people who have divorced and stayed married but I can only think if you have younger kids that you play the part until the kids are older. You can live a separate life and when they are older you can walk away. Also you can slowly drain what ever money out of the marriage you can hide it so you can live ok and not be drained by the terrible law that will split it all 50/50. He could drain money from his job ,bank and remortgage his house so it's not much let when you split. A cheating slut deserves nothing. Any other reasons I wouldn't think this way but any man or woman that cheats on there spouse deserves to be treated like that

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
lit authors

love factoring in some excuse to explain the wife cheating lol. I cant remember who wrote it but my favorite is in this one story a doctor is fucking another man's wife and then we find out that his mom pimped him out to her friends when he was a young adult and so now he thinks its ok to have sex with other men's wives. At the end of the story the wimp husband actually forgives the doctor and his wife who had been screwing the good doc for like 6 or 7 months. smh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it a high rating, but....

One thing that I don't understand in this story and in modern culture, is that it appears as though giving blow jobs is not as serious as having coitus. I have always thought, and still do, that a girl sucking me is much more intimate that fucking her. I know that some people believe that because prostitutes will blow a guy for less money than for straight sex, that it's not more intimate. Really, that's not the reason, as in that case there's absolutely no chance that birth control will fail because it's irrelevant, and she gets the guy off more quickly if she's skilled. Money made, move on to the next guy. There are no taste buds in the vagina, and despite the many stories that you read here where most women get vaginal orgasms, orgasms achieved in that manner are not that frequent as shown by many, many studies. I don't see how you can get more intimate than a woman looking up at a guy, tasting his sweat, pre-cum, and then cum. If she swallows, her body digests part of the cum, and it theoretically becomes part of her for at least a period of time. Can you think of anything more intimate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No comment

Just not my cup of tea

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
The intention was good

But unfortunately the ride was rocky. Basically I can not see how being raped as a child could lead to big cock mania. The other problem is of course where does infidelity begin. Personally I think infidelity does not need a physical sexual act to be present. On the other hand if the infidelity is due to a mental health problem than it seems to me that it is covered by the vows????? No, Yes? I don't know. Personally I would imagine hanging in there but the marriage might then be over even if the dependent relationship is maintained. I would call it a useful story for those of us who question rules....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"Matt will never find out. I will be careful. And anyway, it will just be once." - And what makes her think that Asshole won't tell Matt? And as we know, Caitlin and Tamara DID see them!

"And I will not lie for you" - I assume that means that she won't rat her out, but if Matt asks her a direct question, she will tell him the truth.

"After all, I am about to get fucked by a very large cock." - No, you're anxious because you're about to cheat on your husband!

Why doesn't Annie tell Maureen that she WAS seen at the school, and that pictures were sent to Matt?

I agree with Bruce22: Okay, she had a childhood trauma that messed her up - I get that, and it MIGHT excuse the blow job. But her desire to try out the big cock was a pretty rational decision, that even the presence of her best friend and pastors couldn't derail!

The whole idea of "trying out" someone else for ANY reason, bigger dick or whatever, is ridiculous! As I've said many times, what if it IS better? Are you just go back to your spouse (and I use that word deliberately, because a husband might want to try someone else also!) and "settle" for less? In that case, wouldn't it be better not to know? If it ISN'T any better, you've risked your marriage for nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tO ALL who seem to have difficulty understanding her attiTude: see the link below for a reality check

http://ktla.com/2016/05/26/teen-girl-filmed-having-sex-in-florida-high-school-bathroom-was-human-trafficking-victim-family-says/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Not much of a story. Pretty boring, pretty stupid and pretty cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Interesting twist, but the logic of the ending got lost. As a new author, it was a good job, and I liked the regional references.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
creative effort

But it had too many twists and turns at the end trying to justify her behaviour. They just didn't quite all fit together.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 8 years ago
Nice start

Interesting story. And I think you are going to be good at this. Remember if you throw out all the negative comments by the authors who refuse to use thrie names, You will have a better understanding of how your story is accepted. 4*

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Okay, I get that Mo's "obsession" with Asshole's big dick was pathological

But if Matt knew all about this, then why the "test" that could have resulted in their marriage being over? People driven by mental health issues don't have behavior that is so narrowly predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

But what is BTB?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

I didn't get the connection of an abusive father to wanting to cheat, with a big cock just once because she'd have never had one before, on a loving sober husband. In real life I would put that down to an excuse to save herself. I gave it 2 as it was relatively well written but the content was nonsense. I look forward to another entry which I hopefully will appreciate more.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars

Enjoyable read but found it really hard to connect her big cock idea with her abuse from childhood.

I would have bought possible emotional trauma by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well that came out of left field

Maybe if there had been something about her background earlier in the story it could have worked, but revealing it at the last moment to trite and poor plotting. It's not even a twist, it's a lie on your part.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Decent writing

Avoid grabbed. He grabbed a salad, he grabbed a cab....the story collapsed for me when the string of friends showed up to stop the wife. It was too great a stretch. I realize it was a plot device, but a pretty far fetched one.

Keep at it though

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like the concept and tge story isn't bad, but....

.... as has been pointed out, it is very trite and concocted. Points to consider in the future:

Tammy and the other girl come out of nowhere without explanation, coincidentally manage to be in a place they shouldn't be (college kids in a high school on a weekend) just in time to get the goods, and disappear from the story just as quickly. They, like the sister, seem like jack in the boxes, pop up serve purpose and get out. In their case it's more about the coincidence.

In Bonnies case, theres no apparent precedent, no supporting story, and she's apparently an on duty cop for shock value. I think you can intuit why that doesnt make sense, but Bonnie is a huge part of Mo and reconciliation, but goes unmentioned. It seems like a cheat with no setup. Same with her sordid past. That comes off as a Chekhov.

There was no real point in the pastor couple apparently other than to illustrate the level of self deception she's involved in?

On that note, who are Matt and Bonnie talking to? Everyone present already appears to know whats wrong and comes running to help. Stilted. Fouth wall breakage?

Loved the concept of the other vows people ignore, but your illustration of her mental disorder is weak because of the material your using. Aka size queen and the big dick. Everyone acknowledges that this is a ridiculous reason to cheat in most cheater stories, and cheer on the BTB. They don't think it through though, because when you do, you realize that a lovinfg woman with no experience drooling over a stranfgege monster dong is downright..... crazy. You didnt illustrate the disconnect well, bad dreams or not, so alot of your readers will not see past size queen bitch hate hate hate.

Great job if its your first, and dont let the comments get you down. Loving Wives is a brutal audience.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
the damage done by incest is profound and lifelong

and therefore makes her an unsuitable mate. dont kknow if this is fiction or not, but if not hope he ran, as no amount of counseling will cure the damage.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 8 years ago
Not a bad story but not great?

I thought that Mo had only had three cocks in her life. Two were just blow jobs with classmates and obviously her husband. Didn't her father have a cock? Sure sounds like he fucked her so hadn't she been fucked by someone other than her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Critics

What many of your critics don't understand is that those that come from dysfunctional families, especially sexual dysfunction, bury their pain deep within themselves. It's buried so deep that it's almost forgotten until something triggers it. In this story you brought that to surface and it confuses those that haven't experienced it.

Your story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think this could have been a lot better.

The correlation between the dad and Scott was extremely thin. If the author had taken the time to research it more and put a little more into the plot it would have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Concept

I applaud this as an outline, but it reads rather dry. Stiff. Stilted. Clinical. I'm not going for insulting, by any means. I'm sharing my perception of what could yet be, "spun," to be less "Dragnet" and more "NYPD Blue."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
INTENT is not "sickness"

She was not "ill," she just didn't care. People with a compulsion seldom tell their friends about it, they simply act on it. Usually with little or no premeditation.

And why her husband would even try to stop her, I'm not sure. There is a saying, "the intent is the deed." I'd stop my spouse if they were drugged. Possibly if they were drunk. But this was cold-blooded, planned infidelity. The only think "dysfunctional" about the wife is her sociopathy.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
Hi...

I skimmed through the comments so I don't know if I'm being repetitive. (I didn't skim the story.)

My first suggestion is slow down. You had a long story that came out too short and choppy. That's normal. Most of my stuff starts out real short, but I put them aside and think about them and then they get longer. I get ideas. There's an excitement to it. You have what you think is a good idea and you want to get it down and done right away. Take your time.

Second, using dates and such like you did is usually designed to build tension. You were just using them as a calendar. Instead of the dates a simple phrase, a few days later, later that evening, the very next week...short opening phrases get the job done just as well.

Third, you went into their first contact, the love at first sight stuff. If you did that most readers will expect more detail later. You gave some, but more is often better. You know, those special moments, those special times, that special weekend, her special likes and dislikes, her cooking, that pretty smile, how you show her your love when you see she'd sometimes self-conscious about her height, that pretty dress...

Fourth, how about some more internal stuff. Her deepest thoughts, his anger and insecurities. What? I trusted her? Hey! My dick's too small? Gosh! Was this the first time? Gee! Is this who I want to live with for the thirty years? Will something else come up? And what about her remorse? Then should I do something about Scott, and if so what? Rat him out to the school board with the wife's complicity...he tried to seduce me... Yeah get her to pay up a little for what she did. If she balks then...well...that's that.

Next, fifth, you know there are people out there who'll try to defecate on everything you try. Try to forget them. It's hard I know.

Last, you're all right. Just remember, slow down, don't get in a rush to get something down and done. Damn, I've got several I've been grappling with since the fall. They'll get done, and you what, when they are and I put them out I'll know right away I should have worked on them a lot longer.

You slow down though, and keep writing. It's fun isn't it.

Jedd Clampett

InescuInescualmost 8 years ago
A good first story

It was a good first story in a category that's a bit rough on newcomers.

It seems like you had about 80% of one story smashed together with 20% of another. The ending seemed to have little to do with the buildup. There was no foreshadowing of mental illness. It just pops up in the end, seemingly to give the husband an excuse to forgive her abominable behavior up to that point. The whole 'I have to try the big dick' plot device is also a little long in the tooth. It would have tied in better with the ending if Asshole would have been abusive and controlling towards her, pushing her into some sort of PTSD relapse of previous behavior. In either case, it was a good first attempt. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel?

A sequel would be welcome. You could show another man trying to seduce Mo. Or you could cover the Doc, Mo., and Bonnie (using Doc's $ and Bonnie's law enforcement connections) to trace down Connie. That could ensnare Mo again in a challenging storyline.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Great Story

A word of advice - don't listen to those misogynists out there. They live in a strange blinkered world and want death to any women who even looks at another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unique

Takes imagination to come up with new rationalization for cheating and you did.

Try hand at story based on fact

Serial cheating wife. Details on Facebook book profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Former college instructor in Helena Montana. Lost position because info on Facebook became public.

Husband-her 3rd-knows about her cheating. Does nothing. He has stated he is hurt but his wife says he has panty sniffing fetish and on numerous times she has left hers on the floor for him to pick up and sniff. Thing is there were scores of times the evidence of the multiple loads her younger student lover had deposited in her was present-by present I mean a big, wet slimy fresh spot. Husband would watch her bathe while pressing panties to face. No way he missed the presence of her lover's seed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I had to take a nice sloppy Shit after reading this crap..... BTB......FILL HER SORRY ASS CAN'T FULL OF SUPER GLUE.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Wimp!

I hate bitch writers and the stories they write.

Man haters are not welcome here. Please go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

She cheated and he reacts like a real wimp! Maybe like that author!! Where is the trust in your logik? Are you so idiotic to believe a cheater who has the intent to cheat and betray the husband can it referable to the childhood??!! Than you are a bigger idiot than your protagonist!! If she made a choise its only her responsibility! She is an adult and responsible!!! Only if you are in cuckolding and wimp, than its your responibility!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the "beat" goes on ....

RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC, CUCK, RAAC,

etc, etc, etc ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

This is bad on so many levels. The characters are poorly drawn and inconsistent. The plot meanders aimlessly. The addition of child abuse was senseless. This mess screams for an editor. Don't be proud, get help. That being said, keep writing!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

But the whole mental health turn was undeveloped. That's a whole lot to spring on the reader in such a short span of time. As a result, it makes no sense. Who was she trying to protect.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Good Writing

Good writing but the whole mental illness, "I am not responsible for my actions" is bullshit and not even close to reality. Ever been around real mental illness? This ain't it. Being a selfish cock hungry slut may make you a bad person, but it does not make you uncontrollably mentally ill. In fact, this theme is an insult to people with true mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

The mental health issues didnt work as an excuse.

The way it was presented anyway.

She cheated plain and simple, despite being told not to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope!

The blowjob to completion was the deal killer. Toss her out with the garbage. Otherwise he'd be blowing Asshole by proxy with every kiss

caenorrhabditiscaenorrhabditisover 7 years ago
Really, girlfriend?

I do have trouble understanding how the childhood/adolescent trauma led to this behavior, but I actually had a major bobble before that. I really had trouble understanding the conversation where someone goes to her really good friend and says, "Hey, I'm planning on trying on your cheating ex-fiancée on for size."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck shit

1*6

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only real cucks can write such a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Maybe you are an ugly old bag or one of the graetest cuckold/wimp on earth! Maybe you are only a poor faggot!!! But its indifferent,you are a worst author and that is horrible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reconciliation? Are You Stupid!

Field day for bleeding hearts. Bottom line.. Maureen wanted to experience a big cock. Her best friend couldn't talk her out of it. Love for her husband could not deter he . Even lying to her pastors could not slow her down. The threat of losing her job, marriage, and community standing were meaningless to her. She just had to have her some big cock. So the reader is expected to believe talking to a stranger for an hour a week is going to do the trick? please, someone help me up off the floor. I have fallen down laughing and can't get up. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What world do you live in ?

All the rubbish to stop her having sex with knobhead . IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER TO STOP HERSELF ! Story was silly !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
the story died when loser husband said this "I will do whatever I can to stop her."

WHY is it his JOB or responsiblity to stop his wife from INTENTIONALLY cheating with scott ?

Scott of course WILL talk and brag and this will crush the husband in every way possible -- a husband that cunt whore wife claims to love .

Of course none of this matter to the wife. She WANTS to fuck scott and the risk of what might happen to their marriage does not matter.

It is over and that this author could NOT see this in his own story says alot about how bad this author is

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
It went along okay until the phrase, "her tender psyche."

The tale fell completely apart from there. The "reason" for her mental state makes no sense.

For the women haters who think it wrong for a man to so strongly support his wife I say grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY??

When the author takes time to preface story with a WARNING that the BTB CROWD OF WHICH I AM ONE will hate story and to not read it, no one in that group should leave negative comments

To me the story was decent FREE ENTERTAINMENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

This story is one which is what I consider to be the epitome of what a marriage should be. Yes, she cheated once, then intended to do it again. Certainly, she convinced herself it would be one time only, but, in this case and for the background stated, it would not be. Matt stood tall, his love for Maureen was stronger than his psyche.. he saved her from herself and past demons... "for better or for worse, in sickness and health." Matt is an honorable man, regardless the other comments condemning him... I guess those comments from shallow people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
switched reason

Maureen first states reason for affair is her desire to have ''big cock'' sex...then out of blue rationalization for affair stems from mental problem.

Given her original reason, she should have been burned.

The very late revelation of her problems when young come off as a contrivance to absolve her of her baser desire.

Certainly the husband deserved a romp with his former student and then author comes up with psychological excuse for that balancing of the scales.

Well written and I enjoy your stories, but the reversal of her excuse in this one ruined story for me

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 7 years ago
Oh, christ!!!

The religious bullshit is so tedious.

It seems americans can't help themselves..

And then the husband rolled over.

I was hoping sone one would shove a power tool up his arse but sadly not.

Hope you all die under fire and brimstone - it's the minimum retribution in a all the circumstances.

And merry christmas to all your families - long live hypochrisy, where would we be without it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NICE CLICHE

Question ; Going by the story where she was mistreated by her ASSHOLE FATHER AND SUBMISSIVE MOTHER, THIS AFFECTED HER BIG TIME! Now my question ?

Women cheat (80 %) could this be contributed by a childhood trauma incident?

If so then theoretically we can take the likes of Ashley Madison to the courts

and to the cleaners!! They are PREYING ON EMOTIONAL DISTURBED PEOPLE WHO AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!

Food for thought!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
EEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWW YUKEE POO

Also these dating sites get away with murder (so to speak) YUK being a cuckold letting your wife fuck around! Blame it on her childhood "I have to remember that excuse " Sick sick Fools! ★★★★★ WOOF!

OH My title thats what my wife says when my daughter soiled her diper.

EEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWW YUKEE POO!! See ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she's already done it

already suck a strange cock and haven't yet lost the marriage??? either the husband is an idiot or the author is. likely both

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well.....

I read "An appropriate response"

before this one.

On the positive side, it's good

to see how much the writer

improved between stories.

And this story is well written too.

On the negative side, the wife's

childhood drama was a lame

try to excuse him keeping her.

Her trauma was more likely

to making her want less cock

than more.

In morals this is as bad

as RAAC gets!

In respect to the other story

I read, I'm not going to rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is how a marriage is supposed to work.

Husband is a hell of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

not gonna blame mental reasons. the stage was enough. bye bye mo

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Def no BTB

A little too nice for my taste. You do write a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of crap

She is a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good read BUT......

Sorry enough BS.......she is a cheater period.

After what he did to HER girl friend and his rep for her to follow after him in nuts. She is a cheater period.

He should just move on and start up with Annie....who is the real thing!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Good story

Any father that would do that to his child or any child should be castrated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"First, he had to save his wife from Asshole, and from herself."

Whore already slobbered on the cock, what was there to save her from?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, monsters of the Id, the worst kind.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

There was no indication of her issues until she wanted a bigger cock so there is no excuse for her behaviour other than she wanted to sample a bigger dick. Her trauma meant she needed to cheat? I don't think so. If anything it would be the opposite. It was used as excuse to get her off the hook. Why he believed that is beyond me. SHE SUCKED HIS DICK.. THEN SHE PLANNWD TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. Just because she was prevented from doing so does not excuse her. If they hadn't intervened she would have done it. At very least a trial separation is required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Our mother, bless her heart, was so emotionally destroyed she blamed Mo for breaking up our family."

Bless her heart? BLESS HER HEART?!!

She should have killed the bastard to prevent him from raping her children, as any good mother would. Instead she chose to encourage them to allow it.

Of course there are underlying psychological issues that prevented her from behaving appropriately, but that is also true for the abusive farther. Most child abusers have a history of being abused themselves as children, which helps to explain the behavior, but it does not remove responsibility.

No. This is just another case of granting someone victim status, simply because they are a woman. She is just as guilty for allowing her children to be sexually abused, as he is for doing it. She did CHOOSE to have children with him, and she did CHOOSE to stay with him.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Well that was a surprise twist. Nice ending I gave it a 5 great job good writing.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Not bad however there were a few continuity issues. Pieces did not line up when you sit bacj and try to make sense of A > B > C > etc…. Sorry but the mental issue aspect was a very poor fit. Felt more like it was tacked on to make it work.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

wow, if we go with this, then everybody who had a hard up bringing can be a slut. Cuckold in waiting. THats what the husband is.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

You're nothing special, just another pathetic RAAC story. Take a number and congregate with the other writers who secretly wish to be cucks.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

If the strident judgments of the BTBAAC Cabal and the ANON Army are indication, it reinforces the fact this is a GREAT story! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thin psychobabble but decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable until the end. Very hard for me to follow. I guess I just missed something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly story and the shock and awe plot element has been done much better in other stories.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Her problems with her father did not provide an excuse for her to fuck around, simply, she wanted to try a big cock. All of her voluntary actions prove that. The BJ was cheating, full on wanton cheating, he should’ve kicked her just in that alone. The story clearly tells us she was possession of her faculties all the way through her plan.

All the rest at the the end was psychobabble by the author to engineer an extremely unlikely RAAC. Rather poorly put together. I rated this 4/5 earlier but on a reread rate it 3/5 now.

She was a size queen pure and simple and she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And the little lady lacks moral agency because? Why are so many women written as children in adult bodies in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy cow that ending psychological leap was insane, pun intended. But jumping sharks is amateurish compared to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the author said that Maureen had only seen three cocks. Didn’t daddy dearest count? Wonder if dear old dad is the reason she couldn’t have children. This story ended in a mess of psychobabble that seemed to come out of nowhere. Kinda like the fabled ‘Martian Slut Ray’.

Dr Matt should have let it play out then dumped her for a woman who could give him children.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐👎🏿🖕 This is a pathetic story. Why do so many LW authors think handjobs and blowjobs aren't sexual gratification? Maureen gave Asshole a blowjob; the marriage is over! She did that behind her husband's back. She knows Asshole's history with females. Yet, she makes further plans to actually fuck Asshole. That marriage is "blackened toast"! From that moment on, the author contrives a completely ridiculous series of events to force an RAAC. The psychobabble is totally stupid. Even as fiction, this made absolutely no sense.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

are you people in the comments that stupid? really?? a child getting raped by their father can be a very traumatic event in their lives that can leave a lifetime of mental scars. Things like that can ruin a person and can 100 percent cause shit like this. get your heads out of your asses and learn something for once. Mental Illness is a very real thing and has a big impact on peoples lives.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK so blame mental illness. She still gave the guy a blowjob and was going to have sex with him. Her explanations to others about it was cock size and not protecting family etc. So even if she has problems I couldn't spend my days wondering what or who she was doing. I would divorce.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous