All Comments on 'In Spite of Everything'

by MaxT

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
This is really good

What a stream of consciousness! Terrific imagery, abstractions. Truly a loving wife and a loving relationship. And very erotic in its own way. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bull

Vulcan_in_Ohio..quit acting like you're intelligent because you surely are not. Likewise for this tale.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

and great comment by vulcan in ohio.

JusttooldJusttooldover 10 years ago
good

Truly a master of words and thoughts. They both mix to make a wonderful story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much

Insight diminished through pedantic rambling paragraphs the size of Kilimanjaro. Get an editor. Good effort. 4*.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A STEREO-TYPICAL MARRIAGE

after the newness has worn off. TK U MLJ LV NV

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Never Use a Big Word

When a little one will do. Break thoughts into paragraphs, please. Other than these, good start.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
DIfficult story to read

I had to look up some of the Latin words, meatus and philtrum, which is fine by me, but in addition to that, generally it was an effort to read. Leaving some things (why they fought) in the shadows is OK, but also makes it hard to follow, so many things are treated in a glancing way like that.

Still, I liked it.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant understanding of the male and female psyche. The writing is good, though the consistent past tense would be a little less distracting than the present tense. Even so, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretentious and obnoxious.

As opposed to two paragraphs saying the same thing. See, was that so hard?

Prose is about communication. You should probably be writing poetry. Nobody really knows what a poet means to say, nor cares, much.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A lot of words to not say much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was this written in a drug induced haze?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous