All Comments on 'In The Arms Of A Sadist'

by Kajunheat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It happens

Healing comes in many differant ways, I hope that you have found yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aw girl

If this is autobiographical, my heart goes out to you. I wish you didn't have that experience, but am thankful that you survived. I had one really scary near date rape experience and the only thing I can say positive about it, is that it definitely strengthened my internal danger radar. It is also the reason why I have no desire to be tied up, even in play. I'm unable to surrender that control, have no desire to do so. It's self preservation. I don't trust anyone enough to give them that control over me.

<br><br>My heart aches for every girl/woman but it's a life lesson we all have to learn, one way or another. We trust until we are given reason to distrust. For some, it's merely heartbreak when the guy you love turns out to be a jerk. For others, it's a much darker realization. The lucky ones live to tell the tale, and survive and find a way beyond what happened so that we can thrive. The unlucky ones are those we read about in the paper every day.<br><br>

I hope you've also experienced the wonderful, wild and gentle love of a good man along the way. Much love to you sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A lot too real

A really sad story. Persons who enjoy inflicting such brutality...cannot be punished enough. If this is true, thank heaven you've endured,and started healing.

This story should have been in the non erotic category. The rating i gave it was on the writing and the telling, which was quite good. You have talent. As an erotic story, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conflicted

I'm assuming this is a work of fiction, seeing as it was posted on an erotica site, but on the off chance that it isn't, you have my deepest sympathies. This story was wonderfully crafted either way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous