All Comments on 'In the Bank'

by rhetthebrat

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bat on the twist

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I did NOT see that coming!!! Well played.

Thank you for a great story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Nice touch using the two women making different choices!!! Excellent story, great dialogue and superbly paced! 5/5!!! Keep on writing!!!

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 2 years ago
One question

Why Sam was in the guest room with that Ass, for work you don't need to be in guest room, you will be in study or home office or living room or even at kitchen table not in a room with bed. And John not even questioned just went to fuck. Also there was no ending for the Tedd's storyline. For me the story eligible for 2/3 star, for making my point I gave 2.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Lucky girl! Fate spared Sam and took Anna. They both drank from - were even intoxicated by the same poison that was Landry. I wonder if John realizes what calamity he may have interrupted by going home early. A cautionary tale indeed. Thanks - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice twist on an old Theme.

Good Job.

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Well written, enjoyable story.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

I love it, well written although ending was a bit obvious. 5*

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

John is either really confident about the universe having a good fate in store for him, or just really clueless. But seeing that the fiasco didn't really affect him, I guess his plot armor is reason enough for being lax.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

You got me here. I always expected Sam to be the victim of Landry. Especially when John came home earlier than expected I suspected him to find Sam with Landry in a compromised situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some might get over a short sexual affair... unless it is caught in the act. Observing the sex and hearing it is almost ways a bridge too far. As much as I usually believe reconciliation can happen in situations like this, it's a hard thing to get past seeing your spouse take a holiday from their marriage... especially with an attractive person. You feel lower than you ever had, your self esteem is shot and you question whether you ever made that person happy. Its hell. -starsong1977

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

2 great stories for a new writer. 5⭐

no stupid, brainless women, bitch or whore.

no weakling, cuckold, or wait-and-see husbands.

Thank you very much for sharing your talent.

I subscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Thanks for the read. Sam or Anna the story could have pivoted in either direction. Both were enamored with the great and fabulous Ted. I guess Ted chose Anna or Sam since Ana was the more endowed of the two. Of course, with one conquered doesn't mean that Ted wouldn't of gotten greedy and went after Sam as well. Sam was ripe for the picking.

"Why don't we do that more often?"

I my experience, women run the relationship. There was a movie awhile back, The Wedding Date which had a particularly interesting piece of information in it. There was a particular scene in the movie in which the guy in the movie (a high-class hooker) says in an interview with a journalist “Every woman has the exact love life she wants.” This quote hits the proverbial nail on the head. So, ladies, just remember you hold all the marbles for your own love life. Just reach out and grab life by the balls and your man buy his dick and just decide to do it more often. Your man will thank you and you'll feel much better.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

oooo swing what a twist lol ty for the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The non-reaction by John to finding "Gel Head" in his house during the day with his wife wasn't credible. Otherwise, pretty good.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 2 years ago

Great job with an unexpected twist. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. The perspective on the cheating was from an acquaintance who herself was a potential target of the guy, and that made the story a bit different than most. So while we didn’t get into the heads of Anna and Ted, we did experience the way Sam and John had to deal with the consequences.

.

Well written, too. This one deserves a 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a very good story. 5 stars

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

The wife could've easily been in her friends situation if not for their divorce going thru or getting caught. Too bad the lover did t get his due.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Very good story. 5 stars Nice misdirect.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Wanderersoul. The author called it guest room, but it was obviously set up as a home office. Unless you do a lot of work at home, you would use have your spare room serve double duty, home office and as an office when no visitor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way Sam had questioned if Landry ever went after married women did lead me to think she was vulnerable. I wonder if John hadn't come home as he had would she eventually succumb to Landry? Her friend getting caught definitely put this out of the question as it would be a huge wake up call.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Liked the twist. Liked the idea of a really faithful wife. Wonder, though, what might have happened if Landry had targeted Sam. Also, seems like a fellow such as Landry would know better than to s--t where he eats. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fate hates a willing cuck, and it's going to happen over and over for this miserable idiot.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good read.

I love a true loving wife story.

Nice job rhetthebrat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Landry gets off easy, just moves to a new town to do it all over again. Anna suffers big time.....there needs to be retribution and pain for Landry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat telegraphed - you made everything just a bit too cliched/obvious - but still well written. The bit about the "spare bedroom" was misleading, though - if it's a home office (based on your description of the furnishing), you should have called it that and not a bedroom.

.

While I liked the Mighty Pen a bit more, you're 2 for 2. I'm definitely looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever, having Anna be the one accusing Samantha of harboring lust for Landry. Guess Landry is a tit man, in addition to being an asshole. His business acumen is irrelevant. Plenty of successful men in sports, business, politics, who are waling pieces of dog shit. Anna deserves whatever she gets, and loses. As usual it is the children who suffer the most.

Well done, thanks for the effort.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I have a feeling the author is a fan of the whodunit type of mystery stories. A fairly obvious set-up pointing one way, then the quick switch to the real scene as a surprise. Not badly done.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

well told and I liked the twist in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many questions with no answers...

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

disappointing, mainly in the sense that Sam never was confronted with her short-comings during that time. How does the husband not even ask her when he comes home early and finds the same thing basically in his house?

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow I love the POV up until the end I had no idea that it was Anna that had been hit by the infamous Martian Slut Ray. Please Author do a follow up maybe from another’s POV on what will happen to Anna and Teddy’s relationship. How this will affect the children, how will Teddy mentally and emotionally deal with his world being torn asunder. We get Sam’s perspective on Anna’s ordeal can you give us one from Teddy’s side through another’s eyes.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very clever diversion. I'm sure a lot of us felt it would be Sam who would stray. Anna was left purposely out of the story and used for work related story line. Great job, a bit of a bore but a quick and surprise ending.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Well done with a nice twist. I kept waiting for Sam to fall for Landry's charms.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not bad. I'd say it was cliched but thats become a cliche here in and of itself lately.

A bit more effort and you'd easily move upwards as a writer.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Great story! After John walked in on Labdry and Sam talking business on page 3, I was expecting a "to be continued" comment at the end of page 3, which I would have hated. Your twist was unexpected and finished the story in 3 pages. 5 stars!!!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

A wife...at least one wife that didn't succumb to a dirt bag. I think this couple dodged a bullet.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nice twist. Setting up Sam and John for destruction then having Anna crash and burn...Not bad, thanks

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 2 years ago

John's pretty naive. I would've kicked old Landry's ass if I found him sitting my guest bedroom with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story - specifically for these reasons:

1) Rather than diving into the backstory on how John and Sam met, the author described the state of the marriage pre and post Landry.

2) Unlike many LW stories, Sam wasn't vilified for having career ambitions of her own - really getting tired of stories where the wife's professional achievements are only obtained when she's on her back.

3) The dynamic between Sam and John seemed genuine. There problems were real, with both sides having a valid case - but unlike other stories, they discussed it like adults and searched for a compromise.

4) I really liked how Landry was developed - make no mistake he is an asshole, but the author gave him an inner life beyond the typical big-dicked swine that normally populate these stories. Even though I disapprove of his actions, I could at least follow his thought process. It made him a more compelling character.

Which brings me to my final point - the characters (even Anne and Teddy) are well developed - I was genuinely relieved when Sam didn't cheat and felt badly for Anne (and Teddy of course) that she destroyed her family -

Well done!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a really.good story with a great twist. I thought Sam was the target, but she was just a decoy while he and Anna had the affair. Happily, Teddy caught Anna, and is dumping her cheating ass. She should have thought about the children before she cheated. i echo the comments that say Landry got off too easy, Teddy should have kicked his ass instead of leaving the house. That is two straight really good stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another home run. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam only turned into a loving sexual beast to salve her guilt over knowing if hubby hadn’t interrupted them, she’d have done Landry the same as Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different POV. Thinking it going to be usual, but then a little bit of twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the story complete? To me the ending left the plot hanging in mid-air. at the end of the last sentence, it seemed as if the question "Yes, OK, and....?" was there. It was otherwise a nice read of a fairly ordinary narrative. Not too much tension in the plot, although the arrival of the new, young and energetic manager somewhat conveyed a sense of tension, of anticipation. The unfolding plot was a surprise.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

This is hanging in the air unless you are leaving the hubs clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the office there is always snakes in the garden. A friend in a big financial company described his work functions as renaming of orgies ( Christmas, picnics 1/4 meets , happy hour after work and most especially work travel) . As with most big companies they kept an apt in the city. He said all the woman married or not were fucking all to secure there spots and money. The ceo snd cfo were the biggest with fist shot at the apt havig both fucked all the woman at least once over time . The cfo was a real dick as described and took please in the married ones and always tried to befriend the hubby’s at the big functions to only abuse them behind there backs to the other workers. There was a really nice one happily married with five kids around 55 and been with the company over 20 . She would get in 30-45 early every day because of the train schedule and he would also start with st the least a blowjob but fridss as us he told all he’d fuck her ass for the weekend. He did tell us the assholes luck did run out and of all people a beautiful smart young ambitious 24 was pressed by him from day one . He had her blow him once than let her know the more she played the better her position in the company would get if she was doing well. She avoided him after that and tried each time to tell him she was not comfortable with him that way . He didn’t know but she was taping it and he was let go to the west coast office. He said no biggie just a fresh set of ass to fuck. . My friend s as I’d it’s sad because in his decades of the industry it must be around 75% of people that cheat on those type of power jobs anyway. He said his wife never traveled for work than all of a sudden had a monthly long weekend Thursday to Sunday with that Monday off. He got suspicious as he saw other subtle changes. He had money and hired a PI. After one month and 2000 dollars he had pics and audio . She was fucking her cowoker and new direct boss. It started on the travel but built up before and did that as to be descrite. He confronted her the second month with his info and did file a suit against the company snd her boss. He didn’t expect anything but the guy was asked to resign., they stayed together but the marriage would never be the same . He never trusted her , she knew it and his often questions about her details fucking the other guy and why always caused a fight,

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Very well written with a steady cadence to the story line. Was thinking as I read the story how predictable it was, but the great writing kept me reading. I absolutely loved the ending when it turned out Anna was the cheat - Did NOT see that coming. Well done putting a new twist on an old story line! 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
WTF?

On the positive side, Anna being the LW was a complete surprise. Did NOT see Boss going after her, nor her being anything more than appreciative of Boss’s looks and intensity.

On the (much bigger) negative side … Unless this is a clueless serial tale (no Ch1 in the title, no 2B continued at the end) HOW is a supporting actress the LW? If is IS a C.S. story, how does an author (essentially) kill off Señor Villain? A lot of author work and We-The-Readers’ focus has been invested in the Asshole! On the latter (WTR) PoV, we have wasted too much focus on Unsuspecting Hubby and Sweetie The Workaholic.

unrated, in case it IS a CSerial. otherwise a 2*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Addendum

Who squealed on Boss/Bull? HOW did the HeadShed of the bank chain find out. Teddy-Boy just boogied. Anna certainly wouldn’t, she is getting some intense Strange AND she is the Top Bitch in the race to improve the branch stats! Even the author acknowledged that money rules when things are booming! Even if Landry showed up at HIS branch with a broken rib and two black eyes, who blows the whistle on the Success Plane Pilot?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Clearly the author is a rising star

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

But, for the grace of God.................

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

A pretty little divertimento, after the major opus that was 'the Mighty Pen'. It has little in the way of dramatic energy or emotional kick, but that's ok, as the whole story was built around the amusing misdirect of the climax. It was a cool idea, expertly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this! The marital and family dynamic that John and Sam shared was great. Realistic and loving. I'm sorry for Anna and would hope she could salvage her marriage. But it's completely understandable if not. Thank you!

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

You win the prize for weird endings

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

great story enjoyed the twist very clever just when you thought you knew the inevitable was about to happen all change brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very unexpected twist, I was sure it was going to be Sam having sex with Landry not Anna. I was pulling for Sam to stay true and like this story much more that the 2 MC’s had a “Happy ever after”.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

There but for the grace …. Nice twist at the end, though I expected it since Landry had two options to go for. I think, though it wasnt explicit, that Sam knew she had dodged a bullet. Excellent story, even with the mind-numbing detail on the excitement of commercial banking. This story could easily have been a three part one with Sam being the fallen wife, But the quick twist wrapped it up quickly. Well done.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very good story, RTB! Loved the surprise ending! You are doing great, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully deft writing. Had us all grazing steadily with Sam toward that patch of wild onions, Landry. Us not fully absorbing that Anna was just as in-clover over him! Tipping us oh-so-slightly that it was Anna who was ever running a shade faster on her schedule for getting closer, every step of the way....Just fabulous to have been given all the essentials and we're all set to put the cow's nose in the patch--and it's the wrong cow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. I wish Sam had been a little more introspective at the end. Narrow escapes warrant a bit of examination if they are not to happen again.

Congratulations also on a story which brought out a true kaleidoscope of the truly loony LW commentariat. Read the story and then think? Nah, that's for cucks!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Not surprised it wasn't be Sam. A hot curvy blonde, come on! If only Teddy could somehow get the boys, not pay Anna alimony, and ostracize her. That would be punishment for breaking Teddy's heart. Remember, it was NOT a one off, it was three fucking times. Nuke the bitch! And John should have nixed Sam's s continuing support of Anna less he sees maybe she sees herself in the same shoes. A " By the Grace of God... " kind of thing.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story where the main wife didn't actually cheat, and good on her. But she got to see the devestation of her friend that did. Too bad her slutty friend never thought of her family, but oh sure cries and is miserable after being caught. Once is a mistake full of regret, not several times. Still a nice twist that makes this story different yet not outrageous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typically when the title has "Will her new boss destroy her marriage?" it usually isn't a question since most stories fall. It was good to read that wasn't the case and the question was a true question and not just the same ol eye roll type of title. Well done.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

i really like your writing. Your imagination is refreshingly new and entertaining. I don't know how I missed this when it first posted but a great treat to find it today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time out, a second 5. This is one fine new writer we got here. For his sophomore effort, he adopts the omniscient third person narrative, and somehow it has nearly as much immediacy as his first-person first effort. This reader fell into his trap, fully expecting Sam to fall. So glad she didn't, though as a few of the commentators below noted, it might have been a closer call than she seems to be admitting to herself. The conversation between Sam and Anna walking back to their offices after the flex-time announcement sure sounded like it was Sam who was going to go for it. But in retrospect, he cleverly left it open as to who was saying what to who. Very skillfully done, rhetthebrat.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Different slant... very good concept- near miss. Could have just as easily have been Sam. *****

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Good story. A sneeky ending.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Very well done. Nice misdirection! Thought that the story line looked obvious but you threw the hook in at just the right time to catch us napping! Keep going, these are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

What happened to Teddy and the slut? Once is a mistake, more than that, Landry can have the bitch, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you know how to spot a slut? When dick makes them forget about everything that is suppose to be more important than air. Like husband, kids, marriage, vows, family, future. Those things are more important but their inner slut always wins out. When they see a dick it makes them stupid.. lord help you if you are married to a woman that was already not all that bright. You know what I don't understand? Why do the cheating wives start crying and wanting to go to counseling after the fact? Didn't they think about the pain they will unleash on themselves, kids, husband, family, life? Why cry now after none of those things that now hurts you didn't stop you? Why go to counseling after the fact? The time for counseling shouldv3 been When she felt "electrict" when she first met him. Cause something is clearly wrong with her. Happily married people don't feel things for folks, they first meet to the point they're willing to destroy their family/life. She should've done this before she desecrated her families home, her marriage vows, her husband's love, respect and trust. It just seem a little pointless at this time. Counseling is not going to help the wife unfuck landry🤭🤭.. also, had he not come home he never would've known and it would've continued. She said this was just the 2nd time. The fact that she immediately started fucking her boss in their home. in her husband's bed, tells me she has no respect for her marriage, the house where her children were born and are being raised -- their sanctuary, her kids happiness. It further tells me she would've continued cause she wasn't remorseful the 1st time. That's why she did it again the second time. She clearly enjoyed the 1st and dint feel any guilt or remorse for completely desecrating everything she holds of value. She would've continued to do had she not been caught. She should've felt utter disgust with herself after the 1st time. Not have enjoyed herself so much she did a repeat performance, once again shitting on everything she held of value before she felt "electrict" meeting Landry. What she felt was her pussy doing all her thinking for her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Good story well told! And I am a sucker for a happy ending.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

The prevailing culture needs to come back to the time when there is a cost imposed for taking fruit from the garden of another man. Teddy should have killed Landry, and that should be considered justice done. I know the numerous pear clutchers among commenters will recoil from this, but society was much more civil and polite when punishment was lurking for the Landry's of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One unlucky wife and one lucky wife. It sounds as if the snake was about to strike at his second target, Sam, as soon as he felt it was safe but John's arrival interrupted his game plan. Both women were competitive and wanted to keep moving up in their jobs and the ego stroking by Landry made one wife forget what she had at home only to lose it all. Good story told with a minimum of explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The teaser to this story was a bit misleading; I thought it would be with Sam & John's marriage. Oh well. Never could understand those that want to play and then want counselling, say it's nothing, and want to do whatever to stave off a divorce. Both sexes, tho I generally read about women cheats. The time to talk to the spouse about anything bothering them, or just not doing anything, is before anything happens. Ok, that's my sermon.

Would've been nice if the boss & the bank was sued by Teddy, using some of that money to try to see if they could work on the marriage. But then again... I gave this 3 stars as it was well written but just didn't move me with something special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another chapter needed. I think it wasa good thing John came home early. I think she was his next target. Hunt the homewreacker down and give him a education. When I thought a supposed to be friend was hitting on my wife I knew I had to act before something happened and I wouldn't be able to get past it. Married 11 years and 2 children. Another friend of ours had passed and at his funeral the SOB was also a friend and was there. His wife was having health issues. When he was leaving I slipped outside another direction. He was coming towards me saying good to see you have a good one and that he was headed home to take care of his wife. I said that would probably be the best thing for him to do and that I would take care of my own wife that I didn't need any help. I kept walking and he stared at. Never had any more issues.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 2 years ago

Good to get a different perspective on the standard work-affair trope. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

glad there was no cheating for the main couple but they need to rethink their work life balance for sure!

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Re read this and appreciated that it was Anna and not Sam who cheated. While it was less painful, it was, no doubt, less of a moving tale, since we didn’t know Anna and her husband at all. Still upped it to 4 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John should have asked Sam if she hooked up with Landry and watch Sam’s response.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

A Tale of Two Women: same passion about work, same opportunity to cheat. One chose integrity, and the other chose self-interest. Not even close. Excellent cautionary tale!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I read this story a second time and I must have been in a bad mood the first time because I only gave it 4 stars. This time around I gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was building up to be a good story... but if that was the ending... disappointing. It's like, "and they lived happily ever after." 5 star story, 2 star ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crock of shit any man that comes home to to another man in his house alone with his wife during the day should be questioning a few things and blowing up that shes at work all the time but could work from home and only chose to work from home when he has away divorse the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written! Clever plot twist. When he was at Sam's and ran when husband showed, he friend had already fallen at least once. Definitely a 5!

Legio_Patria_Nostra, a good writer and encourager of other writers, commented and summed it up well. "Excellent cautionary tale!!"

Just on little niggling thing: "Am I my sisters keeper?" The two women were so close. In the dialogue near the end of page 2 Anna didn't seem to quite understand the boss. Sam said she did. She also said the boss liked the way that Anna looked. She also knew that Anna worked hard on her body (pride). Then Anna added "It is too bad we are married." In real life would a Sam feel a bit guilty because she was shown the danger Anna was in but not say, Hey! girl that kind of thinking to lead to a disaster.

That is what I like about LPN's comment. Cautionary tale for wives or husbands, as well as about helping/protecting friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is part 2. Wasn't that what Mr banker was planning on doing with Sam if John didn't show up and mess up his plans. Hopefully Anna and Ted work thing's out.

.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

Creative twist. The Anna succumbs but Sam learns a lesson. Sam is smart enough to realize she too may have been on Landry’s “hit list” and the best defense is a good offense. “She was so glad they were doing it more often” is the perfect ending sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writer! Loved the story!

The plot twist at the end, was another factor, why I gave this story 5 stars!

I really like the thought and work you put into your great stories, author! I haven't read a dud story you;ve written yet, and I've read 3-4!

Your writing is so good, I'm gonna have to pull a first for this site, as many years as I've read stories herein, and favorite you as an author!

Keep up the great writing! I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s pretty clear, they were both being set up to be the new bosses playmates. The thing that surprised me tho, is how two mature women, would start acting like high school girls, at their first employment. Allowing him to get them to work weekends and 12 hour days. Neglecting their families, acting like world peace depended on them doing more at their jobs! Most people who are 30 or older, have been around the block enough, to know when they are being taken advantage of. Most husbands would not appreciate, the boss just dropping by the house when hubby wasn't there. So-The part about a younger, more handsome boss grooming older, married woman for sex, is spot on. The way he did it, was not. And hubby never even asked, if the boss had tried anything “ unprofessional” with his wife. For those reasons, two stars.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Sam's fidelity was a ticking fuck bomb. Anna's demise was bad luck of the draw. Sam is no doubt a future fidelity failure waiting to happen. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Decent story with a thoughtful end. There is only one major complaint - no man would not be cool with finding his wife's boss in his home while he is supposedly away. Not by a long shot so this is a sort of imperceptive BS, author is pretending to have his characters pretending everything is OK. You could do better than that and write more realistically. "Sam" and "John" need counseling more than "Teddy" and "Anna". The other pair is done, the first one is in crysis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending and an inadequate ending. The sex with Anna was a real surprise, but the lack of story about Sam's temptation and John's suspicion made the ending lacking. Still, a very good story. 5 stars.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

and all through the story i thought he was after sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting case study of two different wives. Both got swept up in the new manager's corporate bullshit and definitely tilted their work life balance towards work as they gotnpumped up about their job. Landry though a sleaze comes off as an inspirational manager who talks a good game in corporate speak and gets people to work hard for the bank. Both bought into this regarding work. But there the similarities end. I see commenters below that decry Sam and think that she and John need counseling (maybe about work-life balance) but that is not the story the author wrote. There is zero indication that Sam had any sexual interest in Landry and even ifnshe did think he was charismatic and handsome, she would never break her vows to her family and kids. Maybe Landry sensed that and went for Anna. Maybe he found Anna more attractive. Even if he came at Sam, she would have shut him down firmly, only going to John if Landry would not stop. A bit strange tonseenher biss in their hous, but Landry was doing the 6 week work-from-home experiment and they were in the spare bedroom being used as an office eith her at her desk and him on the couch. He was already banging Anna, and wouldn't risk a second in parallel married wife. And regardless, shenwoukd have shut him down even without John present. Anna meanwhile really fucked up. Ted seeing both of them in passion and hearing her moans, is basically almost impossible to "unthink, unsee, unhear". Sounds like was only the second time. If had been first time maybe. She was sober. And again her enjoyment is really hard for a husband to get over. And this was the second time. Good luck but I think Anna is in for a rough road. What was she thinking? Answer: she wasn't and forgot her vows. Sam would never break her vows! A true loving wife. Quite the contrast!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commenters below: Sam was NOT tempted and even if she was a tiny bit, she would NEVER act on it. Anna is a totally different person. Read the dialog and Sam's internal thoughts.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrhetthebrat@rhetthebrat
972 Followers
I sometimes confuse Willem Dafoe with Christopher Walken.