All Comments on 'In The Bays of Sardinia 03 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

last picture do not show

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Even without the pictures this story is hot. The pictures just add to it.

Thank you. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m really hoping there will be a part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took a bit long to get to the, er, point. But still a 4. Loved the illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope this is a series and you're just starting. Your graphics are great and fit the story perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done illustrations and good storyline. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very hot, both the pics and the story,i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there is more to come shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Great buildup! What a smoking hot milf/mom pussy! Can't wait for the fam foursome. Maybe find some like-minded people in the vicinity? Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Hot stories and fantastic art! Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the read. All three chapters. told in a very believable story. Would love another chapter!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Great read. It would be nice if a good build up with son/mother along with father/daughter swap..Nice artwork throughout the story. Keep it coming too..5🌟..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanna go swimming and camping too

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved the series. Was hoping more would have happened with the mom and son. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love for Lissy convinces her mom to get an all over tan, with both women completely removing their bikinis and this leading to the men are rubbing oil on the women, which would lead to Terry fucking his mom at the same time Lissy fucks their dad on that secluded beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter please

pitt69pitt69over 2 years ago

Very very erotic (text and illustrations)!

Please go on but not too fast

Lancs50Lancs50over 2 years ago

The perfect slow buildup to a beautifully explosive climax.

I hope there is more to come.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

The text is strange. Like it was written in a foreign language and translated into English. It’s understandable and sexy. Just oddly phrased in certain spots. What language did this story begin in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these stories! Pictures are so good...

Really enjoyed oiling mom´s and daughters asses.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@GrantLeeStone German.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please provide us with more chapters. Writing is great and pictures are fantastic.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

At least sand didn't interfere with the coupling! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would love you do more! keep the story going!!

FustiniFustiniover 2 years ago

Great pictures and hope you will continue this story that will include the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great pictures and story. Please continue and add in the parents. Was surprised that the oiling wasn't more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sure hope you continue this story. Great graphics. Need to continue and involve the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My thick twin sister was my first; 23 years later, even though we’re married to others, she’ll still the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best of all times

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

So happy bro and sis gave into their building lust and after mouthing each other's genitals finally fucked. I felt as happy for them as if I had been one of them!

Lancs50Lancs507 months ago

This is the second time I've read this story. The attention written between the sibs seems genuine. The beauty of their attraction to each other makes the story wonderfully sensuous as well as beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lancs50, I agree with you fully regarding Terry and Lissy's genuine growing attraction feeling genuine. That adds greatly to the beauty and terrific eroticism of this continuing story. Having said that the illustrations are phenomenal! The consummate eroticism of the narrative is only surpassed by these pictures. It's as close as one gets to watching beautiful people being seduced and lovingly engage in the ultimate physical pleasures, short of quality porn. It's a voyeur's dream come true! So very much appreciated, Mixed Pickles.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

the lack of good English is distracting. It really takes you out of the story when you try to figure out what the author means by idioms that don't exist in English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...