In the Cathedral Pt. 01

Story Info
It was wrong but so right.
1.5k words
3.57
3.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed the street in front of me as she had done a thousand times before. Today she was wearing a loose fitting summer dress, perhaps in hopes of defeating the oppressive summer humidity. This was out of character, usually 'tight as humanly possible' was her fashion statement.

I had first noticed her months ago when I began to take my lunches out-of-doors in the park. This was a strangely secluded area given that it was in the middle of a rather large city. What I liked most was that I could sit and watch the ladies pass by on parade. Most walked quickly, trying to be invisible as they completed their passage. Some seemed to know that guys like me were out there somewhere enjoying the view. Still fewer women put on a deliberate show, walking as if on a runway with exaggerated strides across the street. These were the women that made me smile and gave my cock a jolt as I watched them stride by. They knew and enjoyed the secret. She was one of them.

My head snapped to find the cause of the honking horns and there she was, smack in the middle of a commotion (probably the cause). Two cars narrowly missed each other but I was drawn to the sight of her skirt inching up a tan and well cut thigh as she maneuvered safely between near accident. I and the rest of the males present followed her swaying hips as she walked up the sidewalk. I don't know why I didn't think it strange when this sexy woman, high heels clicking on the concrete, entered a church.

That day I did not have time to wait for her exit; I just had to hope I would see her again. I find that many city folks are creatures of some habit or schedule and praise the Lord I was right. Two days later I saw her once again entering the R.C. church. On this day her blouse was exceedingly tight and almost sheer. Her jugs bounced with each stride she took. If she was wearing slacks or a skirt I couldn't tell you, all I saw was a rack designed by Himself.

Over the course of the summer I was treated to her performance at least once a week, always at lunchtime and always she was dressed to thrill. In fact I noticed that always her blouse, or sweater, or T-shirt was one size too small. Yes her slacks were tight or her skirt short and her heels were always high but she didn't seem to be emphasizing these things. She seemed to really be showing off her big, round, pointed knockers.

As the weeks passed I found myself gravitating closer and closer to the church so that I could get a better view. Then God spoke to me. "Go inside," he commanded. Good idea. I thanked him...for the idea and for the woman.

It was hushed and dark and cool inside, I was alone. Or so I thought. Out of the shadows a man appeared, dressed in black except for the thin white line circling his neck. Must be the priest I thought. Also I was surprised to see he was a man more handsome then one would expect of a priest. "Probably drives the ladies wild," I caught myself thinking.

In fact,in the darkness I'd guess we two could pass for brothers. Others began to enter the church and I noticed he had quietly disappeared.

Not being terribly familiar with the goings on in a Catholic church I just sat back and watched as one by one folks opened a door stayed within a few minutes and then quietly left the church. A light dawned, Confession!

At that moment, echoing inside the vastness of the church came the click, click, click of heels striking marble. I turned and there she was, moving like a ghost in the cool shadows. In the hushed sanctuary the sound of her ass sliding on the smooth oak pew was just barely audible. She crossed herself and bowed her head. My eyes had become accustomed to the darkness and I was able to make out the indented shape of a bra strap across her back and when she rose to enter the confessional the round firmness of her breasts almost took my breath away.

For minutes I waited, straining my ears to hear her voice but to no avail. Sometimes it seemed I heard laughter or an angry voice or strange moaning coming from behind the closed door but the sounds were so faint I could not be certain.

At last the door opened and she came out,only to stand for some time motionless. The look on her face was of a woman somehow satisfied but still wanting. I noticed this and I also noticed two very erect nipples! Their effect on me was instantaneous and if not for a darkened church, possibly embarrassing. What the hell was going on here I wondered? Maybe I wondered aloud because she turned and looked at me for a long moment, smiled a wicked smile, and then walked quickly down the aisle and out into the city.

I sat for some minutes lost in my own fantasy, even catching myself asking God for his intervention on my behalf.

The sound of another door moving broke my concentration. The priest, my twin, hurriedly entered the nave and with some difficulty knelt at the alter. When he finished, turned and walked up the aisle I could see the cause of his strange gate...he had an erection!

Chapter 2

I was shocked and maybe a bit confused, certainly jealous. And quite aroused myself.

Chapter 3

Over the next few months as I witnessed her visits to church a plan slowly grew in my mind. Not every week was the same priest in attendance, in fact there seemed to be no rhyme or reason for who had the duty. But without fail she would make her weekly pilgrimage, always entering the same confessional. Some weeks she would emerge in an obvious state of arousal. Other visits were not so successful.

Each week I moved closer and closer to the room that held such mystery. Still I could not hear what was actually being said. However I noticed that as the weeks passed, either her voice got louder or I was getting better at listening.

One week proved pivotal and hugely exciting. After a particularly emotional session she threw the door open and stormed down the aisle, adjusting her skirt as she walked in my direction. Stopping inches from where I sat she turned and looked down at me.

"Jesus you do look just like him!" she whispered half in recognition, half as curse. Quickly she walked away but I could swear she left the scent of her sex floating in the air!

Chapter 4

The summer turned to fall, turned to the stirrings of winter. With the cold days I could no longer tell how she was dressed, I could only use my imagination. Always she wore a long black coat, almost a cape in its design. High-heeled shoes became high-heeled boots, but the sounds she made on the marble floor remained the same.

Now each time she left the church, aroused or not, she acknowledged my presence. Sometimes she looked at me directly (burning holes into me with her piercing eyes), or sometimes she just threw a nod in my direction. Once, she stopped next to me, caressed the smooth wood of the pew with her long thin fingers, all the while with eyes closed as if trying to make her mind up about something. I heard her suck air between her lips as she took a deep breath, perhaps a plan confirmed.

Chapter 5

One week a single white box greeted my arrival. It seemed large against the worn dark oak of the pew. I knew it was for me and who left it,but still I looked nervously around the empty building. Not a sound was to be heard as I quietly sat down next to it. This day she did not come.

Chapter 6

I placed the package with care onto my bed. For some minutes I went about my business as if it wasn't there. It called to me but I did not answer. I let it tease me. Somehow she was now here in my room with me. I could even faintly smell her perfume.

Finally it was time for me to open her offering and see what there was to see.

The stark white box contained what appeared to be a black package. In fact I was confronted with black tissue paper that was quickly torn to reveal a uniform of some sort. I found black pants and a simple black cotton shirt. Also there was a long black jacket; a cassock I believe. But it was the white collar that really told the tale however! She wanted me to dress as the priest.

I dropped them on the bed, placed my hands on my hips, and just shook my head.

"There is a god!"I said laughed out loud.

To be continued...