In the Cathedral Pt. 02

Story Info
Was it really wrong to fuck in church?
2.8k words
4.57
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

The first time I put on the costume it was alien, it was strange, and it was oddly exciting. But over time I got used to it, even venturing into the city dressed as my alter ego, until I knew I was ready.

Strangely it never occurred to me to put on underwear. It was all the more sinful for my cock to rub against the loose cotton slacks. As often as not I walked about town half erect, almost ready for anything.

When I entered the church I knew that 'attitude' was called for. I looked the part, now I had to act it. Straightening the cossack in the darkened rear of the church I took a deep breath and crossed the threshold into the role I'd been given.

Exploring the church I found I was as alone as I'd often been when I sat it the shadows. A door far in the back opened, I felt the air pressure change, and I turned my head to see the outline of an old lady enter, cross herself then continue on to light a votive.

My hands began to shake but I found myself eagerly alert. I'd often seen the priest take a seat midway in the church and sit quietly with head bowed. Prayer no doubt (even a heathen could figure that out) I thought. So I did the same.

Again the pressure dropped and I heard an old lady say, "Thank you dear," to someone.

Click,click,click, it was She! I knew it. Louder and louder the sounds of her heels became, echoing in my head even as they echoed inside the cathedral. Then..silence.

With head still bowed I tried to focus my senses to find her. She found me! The hairs on my neck stood on end as she lightly brushed the nape of my neck. Blood rushed to my cock. I stiffened but did not change position even as I felt the gentle caress of her lips as she spoke to me. "Forgive me 'Father'."

Her hands were strong as she ran them through my hair; she pushed my head farther forward and kissed my neck. Her lips lingered, I felt her warm breath, then as if startled she released me. I turned to see her quick stepping away, shaking her head.

So was this all there was to be? Only the dying echos of her high heels? Had she scared herself off? And exactly what was I supposed to do with a hard pecker right here in River City?

Chapter 8

Weeks passed and our game grew slowly. Actually she did not appear the week after our first touch and I feared I would never see her again. In answer to my prayers once again I heard the sounds she made as she approached, taking a seat directly in front of me this time. With head still bowed I listened to the fabric of her coat slide across the wood. When I was certain we were alone I raised my head to find her in 'prayer' only inches from me. I reached out and placed my hand firmly on her shoulder, she stiffened but did not otherwise move.

Almost a whisper but with clear voice I asked her, "My child do you need to take confession?" (I'd seen the 'Exorcist' one too many times)

"Yes," came her nervous reply. Her chin dropped noticeably.

With blood pounding in my ears I stood up. Placing both hands on her shoulders I remained,feeling her tension and allowing her to experience some of my excitement. A squeeze and I released her so as to enter one of the many hallways in the church.

Many weeks prior I had watched one priest or the other enter this hallway and I had explored its' secret. I knew I would find an almost invisible door and that I could sit comfortably and wait for her to enter and take up residence on the other side of the curtain.

Chapter 9

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have had impure thoughts...many impure thoughts." Her voice trailed off to a quiet whisper until there was only silence. Minutes passed and I waited.

"Go on," I heard the sound of my own voice telling her. But she did not reply. Instead I imagined I could hear her stand and open her coat.

"Look at me", She commanded. Just as I thought, she had lost her marbles completely! How could I look at her?

Staring at the curtain I perceived, more then saw, a flicker of light. With that lightening bolt I received understanding. A pinhole! A peephole in the curtain, no larger then a pin prick but it was more than big enough. Yes indeed big enough.

A new world opened there before my squinting eye. I could see her, not well, but I could see her. She was standing; coat opened wide and was beginning to unbutton her blouse! One by one the buttons became undone, exposing first her throat, and the golden crucifix she wore around her neck. When she finished, a quick tug pulled her blouse up and out of her skirt. The smile on her face grew wide as she opened her blouse for me gaze upon the sheer nylon bra she wore. With practiced movement her hands reached behind her back forcing her chest towards me. Her fingers deftly released the clasp and hesitated. Waiting....waiting ......then she opened her bra and unloosed her tits.

I sat on my small, uncomfortable seat, stunned. My pants began to bulge, as my cock further inflated.

What happened next took me totally by surprise. Her smile disappeared and she turned, closing the coat in one practiced movement. Before I could say a word in protest she had gone.

Each reverberation of her heels caused my cock to pulse. I knew I would find a sticky stain later at home.

Chapter 10

Winter weeks continued to pass and outside it grew colder but inside the small room I had become so accustomed to it was warm. Also I had acquired a new habit (no, I was not a cross dressing nun) just before I entered the hall to the secret entrance I would turn and face her as she sat by herself. We would not look each other in the eye but we did acknowledge what was to come. Often I would see her looking directly and with unabashed desire at my crotch. At these times I stood for some minutes basking in the attention, my prick growing under her gaze. Eagerly I would turn and take up my post.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have had impure thoughts...many impure thoughts."

"Go on my child." Our opening salvo now always the same.

"Father I have a friend who writes to me. I mean to say he writes me stories. And,sometimes, he sends pictures."

"What kind of stories?" I could only guess at the pictures this wanker would send.

"Dirty stories Father. Stories that are impure. Stories about what he wants to do to me or what he wants me to do to him."

I placed my ear closer to the curtain because she started to talk in a hushed tone, one deep from within her throat. "Tell me what He wants."

"Father he wants to fuck me, to spread my legs wide and enter me with his large slippery cock. He wants me to unzip his pants and take his cock into my mouth. He has told me he wants me to kneel before him and suck his cock. He especially wants me to swallow his cum."

"He tells me how hungry he is for the taste of me as I cum." She fell silent,perhaps waiting for my response.

Then in hushed tones,"My ass Father. He wants to fuck my ass!"

I couldn't believe what she was telling me, but my cock could. My cock had thought these things too!

"Tell me about the pictures." I stammered,changing the subject.

"He has sent me pictures of his cock. It's always hard. Sometimes his hand is wrapped tightly around IT. Sometimes IT is dripping white. He tells me this cum is always for intended for me. That he was thinking of me when he came."

"How does this make you feel?" I almost chocked on my words.

"Hot!"she spit the word. "Sometimes I imagine I can taste him. I wish I could do what he asks. I close my eyes and imagine fulfilling his desires. I'm sorry this is so wrong for me to be telling You this."

I was distracted by new sounds coming from her side of the curtain. Looking through my peephole I saw she had risen and I watched her slowly open the black coat. My jaw dropped. Today she was almost naked inside the coat. A black satin garter belt held her stockings up. Save the golden crucifix she wore nothing else!

"Sorry about what?"my voice deep with excitement.

"Sorry that I can't do as he asks. That I can't do what he needs."

"Why can't you do these things my child?" Might there be something that could prevent her from doing as I need I wondered.

"He lives far from here and I haven't even seen him for many years."

So that's all there is to it? Praise the Lord.

"How do his requests make you feel?"

"Horny Father. So horny I have to touch myself. So horny I imagine he is doing to me what he writes..." her voice trailed off.

As she said this I saw a finger disappear deep inside the darkness between her legs. Her eyes closed as a second finger joined the first. Without another word she began to masturbate, head tilted back, mouth open, breathing deeply.

"Father?" her speech labored

"Are you watching me?"

"Yes."

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Are you masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Good!"

Chapter 11

Two weeks passed before I talked with her again. I ached for her but had not relieved myself. God gave me strength...or maybe it was Lucifer.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned."

"Tell me my child"

"I told him that I have been confessing to you."

"Yes? Indeed this week you have been a bad girl. A very bad girl." I was worried by this turn of events.

"He asked me to do something for him. But it is a huge sin Father. It is sick and perverted."

"What is his request?"

"I told him I have stood almost naked in front of you."

"I told him I touched myself."

"What is his request?"

"You must meet me here tonight. Before they lock the sanctuary meet me and I will tell you his request."

"And Father?"

"Yes?"

"I am a bad girl!"

Chapter 12

A perfect Gothic night, cold and windy (and yes...dark!).

She took my hand and we quietly slipped into the church just before a priest appeared at the large oak doors. The church reverberated when the doors were shut and locked tight. We were alone in the huge space. In the minutes it took my eyes to become accustomed to the almost pitch darkness I felt her pulling at my arm. I could not see her as she led me down the aisle but we both knew this place well and there was no fear we would trip against something that did not belong in our path.

We came to a halt before the altar.

"Wait", she said as she loosed her grip on my hand.

The sound of a match being lit was incredibly loud in this quite place. She returned with a single flickering candle. "I need to see what I am going to eat", she mumbled too silent for me to clearly hear.

"What was his request?" I asked. I'd waited in extreme agitation for her answer.

"Take off your coat."

I did as she directed, allowing her to see I was dressed as the 'priest' she had come to know as her confessor

Again I asked her to reveal his request but she did not answer. Instead she took off her coat and dropped it to the floor. She was dressed in a deep red silk robe that perfectly accented those parts of her that stood remarkably aroused!

The sound of her heels echoed as she walked in a big circle around the alter. I couldn't, nor did I want to, take my eyes off her.

Click, click, click she came to a stop inches from my face. She leaned forward and said, "He told me to have you do to me all the things he wished he could do. He told me to 'fuck your priest as if he were me'", the candlelight revealed a sly smile on her lips.

"He said that when I looked up into the face of my 'priest' I was to see his face. And when I suck the cock of my 'priest' I was to imagine his cock as the lump in my throat."

At the instant her speech was over her hand went to my zipper. lingering long enough to feel my swelling cock, before she dropped to her knees.

Working the zipper with slow expert attention it was a long tense minute before she had unloosed my prick. I stood hard and erect in the front of this massive church as the woman began slowly stroking, pulling my foreskin back and forth over sensitive cock flesh.

As I looked up to heaven I noticed moonlight glowing behind the stained glass. Then I felt heaven for the first time that night as her tongue touched my cock, followed quickly, hungrily by soft surrounding lips.

On her knees, as if in prayer, she sucked cock until I began to moan. She sensed that she could soon be finished with me, a thumb stuck deep at the cock-root shut down my impending offering. "No Father not yet,"she said as her face slid gently off me. But I did not let her rise. With one firm hand on her head I pushed her until she leaned forward, hands supporting her weight. Thus on all fours she mimicked the altar faintly silhouetted behind her.

Now the sounds of my heals clicked on the marble floor as I purposely approached her from the rear. Placing a foot between her legs I moved to spread them so that when I knelt behind her she was open wide,ready for me. Lifting the silk robe open I gently forced my cock into her. She winced loudly, whether for pleasure or pain I couldn't tell. I didn't care. My hands found her silken clad hips and pulled her back on to my prick. But I did not fuck her, I held her motionless with my cock buried deep within. The smooth,wet, warmth of her cunt excited me beyond my imaginings but I did not move. My prick swelled to fill her grip.

"Father this is wrong," I heard her tell me as she squirmed against my cock, trying I knew, to make me move inside her. Only tighter did I hold her, my fingers digging into the soft flesh hidden under the pure redness of the robe. Her knee slipped on the floor and I found another inch to give her....but still we did not fuck.

She hissed as my cock pierced deeper. Almost bucking against my thighs she tried to make me move. "Father fuck me!" she commanded. Strange how saying 'fuck' in a church is somehow worse then actually fucking in a church.

"Does he tell you to talk dirty to me?"my voice quiet but with mounting passion.

"No he never has. But I will if you need me to."

As if to answer her without words I began to pull my prick out until only the blood engorged bulb remained. Again I stopped all movement. Her cunt lapped at me, trying to lure my snake back inside the hole. But I resisted, I wanted her words to echo throughout the cathedral.

The noise she made sounded as if it came from somewhere deep in her throat, an ancient need welling up and then exploding into the room. "I want ...I need you to split me with your hard cock." "Please!" "FUCK!!!" And her voice did echo off the stones, it bounced off the walls and slowly died. As the sound reverberated my prick dove back into her only to stop once again as I hit (her)bottom.

"I will not finish," I thought I was telling myself but the words came out of my mouth.

"Father????"

"No not yet," I said. She was pissed but accepted my declaration.

Some minutes passed and slowly I felt her pussy begin to relax. First her thigh twitched then the pressure surrounding my hardon loosened. Ever so slowly I pulled my cock out of her until my glistening rod was free. She tried to stand but I would, again, not allow it. I directed her to lay flat on the floor, humbled, as I stood over her, my erection a testament to her sex.