Rise and Fall of Hellpyre Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Samuel Dillon discovers a mind-altering drug.
2.9k words
4.5
8.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter One -- Mary

Ivan tried to hide how impressed he was as the butler led him through the mansion's grand hall, lined with marble columns that must have been twenty feet high. A large circular fountain dominated the room, from which sprang a statue of a naked Medusa, one arm stretched in a beckoning gesture towards the front doors, and the other sliding down between her legs, whether in a feeble gesture of modesty or lewd self-pleasure, Ivan wasn't certain. Her snakes-for-hair flailed wildly from her scalp in all directions, and her lips were parted in what was either a grin or a hiss.

He followed the butler past the statue and around several corners, passing a series of rooms before finally being ushered into a room on the left, which was filled by a large oak table surrounded by ten chairs.

"Please make yourself comfortable, sir. The master will be along presently."

Ivan nodded stiffly in agreement, touching the back of a chair as if about to sit, and the butler turned and left, his footsteps padding down the hall. Ivan turned from the chair and examined the paintings that adorned the walls. The nearest painting depicted a young woman scrambling to escape a half dozen impish demons, who pawed and scraped at her, ripping the clothing from her body, their eyes and tongues clearly eager to taste her flesh. Another featured a naked woman bound in a public pillory, while a man in what might have been judge's robes was fucking her from behind. Another man was shoving his cock into her mouth while a group of townsfolk cheered and jeered at the spectacle. Each of the room's paintings depicted some similar scene, of a woman being raped or about to be raped by men, beasts, or creatures of one kind or another.

Ivan was admiring a painting of two women bound to carts being forced at whip-point to run a chariot race when a voice suddenly interrupted his artistic reverie.

"Ah, I see you're admiring the art," said a voice dripping with some Caribbean accent Ivan was not familiar with.

"It's quite...interesting," Ivan said, his polite grin masking his genuine fascination with the subject matter. He turned to see Samuel Dillon, whom he knew only by reputation, standing in the doorway. His employers were quite familiar with Samuel, him being one of their highest spending customers. Having seen the furnishings with which he populated his home, Ivan was hardly surprised.

"Tell me, do your employers know you're here?" Samuel wore an expensive looking black suit, and his bald head was framed on either side by salt-and-pepper mutton chops.

"I thought it best not to share that with them."

"Good choice," Samuel replied, his broad lips slowly expanding into a wide, toothy grin. His teeth were magnificently bright next to his dark skin, and though his face seemed suited to smiling, there was something off-putting about his eyes, something Ivan could not quite put his finger on.

"So, why did you invite me here?" Ivan asked. He'd already guessed that Mr. Dillon had wanted to recruit him to his own drug manufacturing operation. A man with Dillon's kind of wealth and ego would only be content working with an organization like the one that employed Ivan for so long.

"I have a proposal that might be of interest to you. I--"

"If you're trying to recruit me, let me stop you right now. The Niners treat me very nicely. I have no interest in crossing them."

"Mr. Vascos, you misunderstand me," Samuel said, planting his hand across his chest and affecting a wounded look. "I have no intention of stealing you away from your employer, nor do I wish to strain my own relationship with them."

He walked over and placed his hands firmly at the top of a chair back, as if he were grasping a man by the shoulders. "Think of this more as an extracurricular interest. Please, have a seat," he said, gesturing to the chair nearest to Ivan.

Pulling out the chair he held, Samuel had a seat himself. "You see, I inherited all of this wealth from my grandfather several years ago," he said, extending his arm in a grand sweeping gesture as if to encompass the entire mansion. "Not just the mansion, you see, but the entire island."

Ivan's eyebrows raised at this. Fool's Errand wasn't an overly large island, but to own the entire thing was impressive.

Samuel pressed a button on a small white box on the table. "Mary, would you bring us some tea, please?" he asked into a speaker.

"Recently, among my departed grandfather's effects, I found a rather interesting substance," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small vial full of pale brown powder, holding it up between thumb and forefinger a foot in front of his eye.

"You see, my grandfather was said to be a practitioner of voodoo," he said, smiling suddenly at Ivan's souring expression. "Now, I know what you're thinking, but please, hear me out."

Ivan's skeptical eyebrow lowered back to a neutral position.

"This powder," Samuel said, shaking the vial slightly, "can induce someone into a highly suggestible state. This, among other things, is part of what the whole legend of the zombie comes from."

"You mean like 'The Walking Dead'?" Ivan scoffed.

"Eh, not quite." Samuel's head teetered back and forth. "Something between that and an obedient slave. Zombies were often made to think they were dead and used for labor. I see...other potential applications."

The door to the room opened, and a maid walked in carrying a serving tray, upon which were two teacups with saucers, and a small kettle still steaming from the spout. Ivan watched her as she set the teacups in front of the two men. She was a lovely girl, a bit thin, with dark chocolate skin and the kind of haggard, worried expression that suggested how desperately she needed to keep this job. She wore a French maid's outfit--nothing outlandishly sexy, but with a blouse cut to show just the barest hint of cleavage, and dark stockings and black heels, probably as sexy as her employer thought he could get away with.

"Will that be all, sir?" she asked in a quiet, melodic voice after arranging the tea settings.

"Not...quite. My dear Mary, would you tell me what this smells like?" he asked, opening the vial and holding it up to her nose.

Mary took a quick sniff and immediately drew away from the vial. Clearly uncomfortable, she said "I'm afraid I don't know, sir."

"Are you certain?" Samuel asked. "Please try again. Take a deep, strong whiff."

She leaned over the vial again, nearly placing her nostril on it. As she took a strong sniff of the air inside, Samuel pressed the vial up until it was touching her nostril, causing her to accidentally snort some of the brown powder into her nose.

"Oh..." she gasped softly as the power went into her. She stepped away from the table and turned slightly, as if readying herself to leave, when suddenly her momentum ceased. She just stood there swaying softly, arms now dangling loosely by her sides.

Samuel spared a quick glance at Ivan to confirm he was hooked. Then, turning his predator's gaze back to Mary, he asked "How do you feel, my dear?" pressing his mouth almost to her ear.

"I...I don't...I..." she stammered softly, apparently unable to articulate an answer to the question.

"Why don't you take your blouse off?" he asked her softly.

"Nuh---nuh...n--no," she got out with some effort.

"You see the effect it's had on her already," he said, glancing over at Ivan, who nodded and leaned forward, now quite interested. "As I said, suggestible, docile, but still a bit resistant.

"However, if I suggest she do something she has no strong aversion to..." he said, bringing the vial up to Mary's nose again. "Mary, take another deep whiff of this. I want you to breathe as much of it as you can."

She took a big huff from the vial without hesitation, and Ivan saw some of the powder go right up her nose.

"Very good, Mary, very good," Samuel said in a deep, soothing voice. "She has no reason to think anything of the powder." He set the vial down on the table and walked around behind her, gently guiding her back around to face Ivan.

"She should be deeply under its effects now," he said, nodding over her shoulder at his very interested audience. Softly massaging Mary's shoulders, he leaned in close to her ear and spoke in a soft, gentle voice.

"Mary, you are a beautiful woman. You have a beautiful body," he told her.

"B--beautiful," she whispered softly, swaying back and forth.

"Yes, that's right," he said, gripping her shoulders firmly. "It's a damn shame to keep a beautiful body like that hidden, isn't it? Isn't it, Mary?"

"Damn...shame," she repeated, her voice barely audible.

"Men like us, we appreciate your body. Yes, we do, Mary, we appreciate your body very much," he cooed at her.

"You should show us your body, Mary. Show us your beautiful body."

"Show...you," she swayed, a slight hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Yes, that's right, Mary. You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

"Good...girl."

"Yes, you're a good girl. Now, show us your body, Mary. Unbutton your blouse."

"Unbutton...blouse," and before she finished the words, her fingers began their task of undoing the buttons, from top to bottom. Her body moved in a sluggish way, as if she were half asleep. Soon her blouse was unbuttoned, teasingly revealing a black lace bra underneath.

"Remove your top, Mary."

"Remove...top," she said, twisting her shoulders as she pulled the garment off of her.

"Good girl," Samuel said, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand. Ivan saw Mary shudder slightly at her employer's touch--whether in pleasure or revulsion he could not say.

"Now, remove your bra, Mary. Show us your breasts."

"Show...breasts," she said, dreamily reaching back to unclasp her bra and slowly drop it to the floor. She stood before Ivan, her small pert breasts bare before the room.

"Very good, Mary. Good girl," Samuel said, reaching around and cupping her breasts in his hands.

She did not pull away from his touch, merely repeating "Good...girl" in a quiet whisper.

"It feels good to have a man touch and appreciate your body, doesn't it, Mary?" he said, as he kneaded her soft flesh in his hands, softly pinching her dark brown nipples and making them harden.

"Yessss....feels good," she agreed, swaying softly in his arms.

"You want to show us the rest of your body, don't you, Mary?"

She nodded in response as he continued to enjoy her.

"If you take off your skirt and panties, we can touch and appreciate the rest of your body, can't we?"

"Yessss..." she whispered.

"And that would feel good, wouldn't it, Mary? To have men touch and appreciate your beautiful body?"

"Yesss...feel good," she agreed softly.

"Take off your skirt, Mary."

"Take off...skirt," she repeated as her hands dropped down and pushed it past her hips. She wiggled it off of her and it slowly slid down her legs, revealing lacy black panties that complimented her bra.

"You dressed pretty sexy under your uniform, didn't you, Mary?"

"Yes..." she agreed as he gently pinched and tugged her nipples.

"Why did you do that, Mary? Tell us why you wore this lacy underwear."

"Like...to feel...sexy..." she responded dreamily.

"You are sexy, Mary. You are. But you are most sexy when you let men enjoy your body, aren't you?"

"Yes...let men enjoy...body," she purred, her eyes rolling in pleasure as he played with her tits.

"You like to be touched by men, don't you Mary?"

"Yes...like to be...touched."

"Good girl." She shivered a bit as he said this--this time Ivan had the distinct impression it was from pleasure.

"Remove your panties, Mary. Remove your panties so we can appreciate you. So we can feel you. So we can make you feel sexy."

"Yes...remove panties. Feel...sexy..." She yanked them down past her hips in one fluid motion, where they landed on the skirt that fell to rest past her knees. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed in a neat landing strip above her pussy.

"Good girl," he praised her, and she closed her eyes and adopted a dreamy smile as she swayed under his touch.

"She's now fully under the effect of the drug," Samuel nodded to Ivan. "Notice how utterly compliant she is. Come and enjoy," he gestured Ivan over. "See for yourself."

Ivan stood up and walked in front of Mary. Her eyes opened once more and she gazed up at him with a glassy, empty stare. Ivan hesitated a moment, looking her up and down, admiring her firm breasts and legs. It felt wrong to touch her, and yet...gingerly, he reached out a hand and laid it on her stocking-clad leg.

She did not shy away from his touch as he half expected her to, despite all the evidence before him. Part of him still had a hard time believing this wasn't some kind of prank. He glanced up at Samuel.

As if understanding what thoughts crossed Ivan's mind, Samuel said "I assure you, I've never laid a hand on her before. Our relationship has been strictly professional. It needed to be for me to be satisfied with the demonstration."

Nodding slightly, Ivan crouched down in front of the docile woman, running his hand up and down her thigh. He caressed her leg downward, moving his hand around to feel her shapely calf muscles that were enhanced by her high heels. Moving his hand back up her thigh he softly traced two fingers around to the inside, moving up to her pussy. He glanced up at her once more, but her expression had not changed. He admired her dark brown pussy lips a moment before his fingers began to explore, softly brushing along the edge of her lips before gently rubbing her clit.

She purred slightly as his fingers touched her most intimately, and encouraged by this, Ivan slowly pushed two fingers inside her pussy, which he found to be wet and inviting. He finger fucked her for a few moments before standing up and putting his wet fingers to Mary's lips. Gently, he pushed the fingers inside her mouth, which she passively accepted and began sucking with soft pressure.

"I admit...I am impressed," Ivan said as she sucked the fluid off his fingers.

"Mary...kneel," Samuel sternly commanded.

"Kneel..." she repeated, dropping slowly to her knees.

"You like to suck cock, don't you, Mary? It makes you feel sexy, doesn't it?"

"Yes...suck cock...feel sexy," she nodded in agreement.

"You want to suck Ivan's cock, don't you, Mary? Don't you want to be pleasing to men? Don't you want to be a good girl?"

"Yes...please men...good girl."

"Go ahead, Mary. Suck his cock."

"Yes...suck...cock," she repeated, reaching up to unzip his pants. Her movements were slow, dream-like, almost as if she was underwater. She pulled his already hard member from his pants and put her lips to the tip, briefly kissing it ever so softly before drawing it into her mouth.

"Holy fuck..." Ivan gasped as Mary's tongue swirled around his cock while taking him deeper into her mouth. She looked up at him with those glassy, empty eyes.

"Good girl," Samuel told her and she moaned in pleasure as she pumped up and down on his shaft.

"So...what...are you proposing?" Ivan managed to gasp out as the maid worked to pleasure him.

"A club, of sorts," Samuel said, beginning to pace around the room. "An elite pleasure club, with a very select membership, and a full harem of sex slaves to be enjoyed, whenever and however we wish. I think you can see the potential applications of this drug. Combined with the right behavioral modification techniques, I think we can turn any women we want into our obedient and permanent slaves. I have others in mind for club recruitment--procurement, slave training, security--but it all starts with you and what you can do."

Ivan looked down at the woman pleasuring him. It was like a wild dream--he never would have imagined that the nervous-seeming maid would be wantonly sucking his cock a few minutes later. He looked into her glassy eyes and saw nothing but compliance and obedience. She was quite a talented cocksucker as well.

"And what is it you want me to do?" he asked Samuel just before Mary made a loud slurping noise as she worked on his cock.

"Study the drug, see if you can synthesize it--improve its effectiveness, if possible. Can you do this?"

"I certainly have plenty of incentive to try!" he chuckled, gesturing to the woman fellating him. "But yes, I believe that I probably can. I definitely see...the benefits of doing so."

"Excellent!" Samuel said, clapping him on the shoulder. "Can you keep it from your employers?"

"I think I'd better...I'll need a test subject, of course. May I...?" he gestured again to the woman sucking his cock.

"She's all yours, my friend. Perform whatever tests you like. But you'll need to do your work here. I'll begin reaching out to my people," Samuel said with a smile.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers