All Comments on 'In The Dunes'

by PenelopeX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper9 months ago

Excellent story. 5-stars.

Geezer83Geezer839 months ago

1. Thank you for a story told with true sense of class.

2. The people are real, not aggressively looking but still open.

3. I liked their taking time and milking the pleasure of being together.

4. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story. We want more. We are in our eighties!

NekidinazNekidinaz8 months ago

Fun story, I liked it! I liked how casual they both were about their beach encounter and how easily they both responded sexually to each other. I love making love outdoors myself and it's extras special making love on the beach...very erotic and sensual, thank you for a fun story that invited me to engage in some of my own self pleasure ;)

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

The story is OK, but it belongs in the loving wives section, which should be the loving spouses section. Both characters are cheaters; cuckolding their respective spouses.

Thanks for sharing your work.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

I like this. No harm, no foul. And there shouldn't be any guilt

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Passion enacted upon.

Liked it!

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

A tender love story of two chance meetings and immediate attraction leading to the type of sex wanted by both married spouses. A quiet romance with a fairly long introduction to the union (s) with fruit, wine, and homemade wine glasses that added to the growing intimacy between them. Aside from the second meeting, this is a believable story, and the sex scene(s) were well-described. Wouldn't guilt-free adultery be a blessing for those so disposed? A beautiful well-written story.

oldmooseoldmoose6 months ago

A wonderful vignette demonstrating your avowed interest in misbehavior. I can't help thinking I'd like to misbehave with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Couldn't even finish this pile of literary shit. People have no respect for anything that's good and honest. Hope both cheaters catch a couple of Stds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous