In The Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice trailed off. The pleasure in her body became something akin to a physical buzz. It plateaued.

"Oh... oh... yes!"

She struggled to keep her eyes open as she orgasmed, wanting to look at Lance's face. Watching him beholding her spectacle, she felt her tunnel gripping him, squeezing him, waiting for him to follow her in ecstasy. But he did not. He began moving faster into her, but it was still an easy pace. Then Christina closed her eyes and wallowed in it. The pleasure. The little violence coursing through her body. She cried out, louder and not caring, sounds and not words.

When it had waned, albeit only partially, he was not finished. She opened her eyes and looked again into his. Watched him while feeling his penetrations.

"I need you to cum in me," Christina said. Blatant begging now, urgency in her voice. And he moved faster still. Then he leaned forward and penetrated her deeper than he had. So deep. Their eyes just inches apart.

"Yes! Lance, yes!"

She watched it happen. His own pleasure, slowly taking over him. His own orgasm, stalking him. Feeling him, going so deep into her, again and again.

"Christina," he said, somehow softly and controlled, moments before it happened. The thrust, deep and intense yet controlled, that culminated with that familiar pulse of warm pressure deep within her. Over and over, the sensation. Over and over, filling her with his cum.

Christina thought of Marshall. Then she climaxed again.


Grapes. Wine.

Christina and Lance sat on the blanket, feeding each other, drinking. It was late morning, the sun high, warming their nude bodies.

She had only done it outdoors twice before, both times in college. At night once, in the backyard at a party, when she was very horny and there was no other available option. Another in a trail in the woods, her boyfriend at the time had bent her over the railing of a small bridge over a creek. It had been October, cool, the leaves turning. But she'd been young and impetuous then. Now she was older. A married woman. Far from home, nude outdoors, playfully laughing with someone's husband, also nude, whose cum was still inside her.

Lance fed her the very last grape.

Then he took her and they walked to the estero, where it opened to the sea. The waves entered gently here. Lance led her into the water. It was cold. Soon they were waist deep. He ducked his head under the water, came up all wet, shaking, his hair flinging droplets all about. Christina did the same.

"Very baptismal," she said. "All our sins, washed away."

He laughed, pulled her close, and kissed her. She could feel his dick, small from the cold.

"Maybe we should make some more sins."

"Mmmm," she murmured.

They let the air dry them, then dressed. After packing their things, they went down the beach, back towards the parking lot, hand in hand. A pretend married couple.

"You know, I've never done anything like this before."

He looked at her with a go-on expression.

"The last man I was with other than Marshall -- before you, I mean -- was the boyfriend I was with when I met him. I broke up with him when Marshall asked me out."

Did you ever cheat on a boyfriend?" Lances asked.

Christina hesitated. Lance grinned.

"Well, my last year in the dorms I had this roommate who I really liked. And one day this guy she was seeing came by, and he was a foreign student from Greece and he was just gorgeous."

She stopped, lost in recollection.

"Yes?" Lance finally said, jarring her from her wanderings in the past. Christina laughed.

"Sorry! Anyway, Jill was out, and I ended up giving him a blowjob. Then she came back, I mean, we were both still there and I could still taste him and it was so awkward. But I was so turned on! The two of them left."

She stopped, looked at Lance.

"I felt bad, but I masturbated then, and I was so excited by what had happened that to this day I think it was the best self-pleasure I've ever given myself."

They continued on.

"So you surrendered your marital fidelity virginity to me?" Lance said to her, mock reverence in his voice. Christina laughed once more.

"I did," she responded. "Five years, and now I'm just a common trollop of a wife."

"I'd say you're an exceptional trollop," Lance said, and they kissed again between laughs.

"How about you?" Christina asked him when they were on their way again.

"Fourteen years."

"No, I mean have there been other women?"

They walked a bit before he answered. At first she thought he was hesitant, before realizing that he was just making her wait for what she wanted to hear.

"Yes. Two before you."

"Tell me."

"A neighbor. Just divorced, a few years older. Ready to experience life again. The other was an intern where I worked at the time. Just graduated. Petite and athletic. Very tight."

She looked at him.

"Yet, somehow, not as tight as you."

Christina would tell from Lance's voice and expression that he was not just saying so. There was even a bit of awe in his voice as he said it. She squeezed his hand and gave him a warm smile.

"Neither were married then?"

"No," Lance said. "In fact, you're the first married woman I've had. I mean, other than the one I married."

Christina could feel herself getting wet again. They arrived back at the parking lot.

"How long do you have?" he asked her.

She looked at her phone. It was one-thirty.

"Probably until six or so," she said. They kissed again.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want to make love to you again."

She swooned just a bit. "Where?" she whispered.

"Wherever you're staying. Sausalito you said, right?"

She nodded.

"It's about an hour from here, I think," he added.

She hesitated. It seemed a bit risky.

"I want you in a bed," Lance said.

She murmured a low sound of desire. Then he put his mouth to her ear.

"I want to make you cum with my mouth this time," he spoke, "and then I want you on top. I want to watch you. And I want to cum in your married pussy again."

And that's what he did.

Twice.

12