In the Dungeon - Hopeless 02

Story Info
Further interaction with the slave Hopeless.
1.6k words
4.34
6.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The slave now dubbed Hopeless awoke in her cell. Her ankle was shackled to one of the bars in her cell. There was no walls between each cell and Hopeless saw the rest of the slaves watching her. She shifted and felt her cunt was filled.

Looking down she saw a metal device snug around her waist. She tugged at it to no effect. She tried to shift it, and felt something inside of her also shifted. There was a dildo on the belt keeping her full.

She hurt all over. Her body had been beaten for hours, and then fucked for hours before being at her captor's mercy. She remembered the climax's she had, remembered her passing out from them. Thinking of them made her cunt ache, but she tried to put it aside.

"Hey!" she shouted and immediately fell to her knees with a jolt to her neck. White spots clouded her eyes as pain overcame her. She screamed and received another shock, leading to another scream.

After four shocks, her head light from pain she saw her captor standing outside her cell with no door. He smiled at her, taking pleasure in her pain.

"Your collar has a noise restriction. Anything over a whisper will result in a shock like you experienced. I would suggest that you learn to control your outbursts."

Chase watched her, seeing she wasn't quiet broken, and felt his cock stir at the thought. She glared at him, and he decided it was time for a lesson. He tapped a button and the vibrator inside her started to move. She moaned, much more quiet and sat down letting the vibrator shake inside her. She rose and rose toward another climax, and it stopped.

She gasped, her hands trembling at her need. She panted until her breathing came back under control, and the vibrator started up again. Over and over she rose and fell, pants and moaned, all waiting for the final act.

"What am I, Hopeless?" Chase asked, his finger poised over the button to the demon inside her.

"My Master." Hopeless whispered.

"What else?" he drove her up and back down again.

"My food, my water. My everything, Master."

"That's right." he told her. Back up...a little longer this time, before removing the feeling. "Do you know what you need?"

"I need my word...Master." she admitted. Once more up, a little longer before it retreated. Just a second more and she would fall over the edge.

"Good Hopeless. Do you remember your word?"

Hopeless searched through her memory, unable to come up with it. "No, Master."

"That's a shame. I don't either. I'm sure I have it written down somewhere. I'll let you know if I find it." he shrugged as he walked away. Hopeless looked after his with a sob. Her hips gyrated on the intruder inside her with no relief.

She watched Master go to another slave's cell. The slave fell to her knees before the man. He reached down and massaged her breasts.

"Hello Useless." Chase spoke as he continued to play with her breasts. "You have a word, don't you Useless."

"Yes, Master." her whisper came across the silent dungeon. Her breath quickened as he continued.

"What is that word, Useless."

"Return, Master. My word is return."

"That is such a nice word. Return." he agreed and she gasped as pleasure flowed through her. Her collar was still on, so she made little noise, but Hopeless could see that she meant it.

Chase turned and left Useless's cell, who fell to her knees to finish riding out the sensation. He moved into another cell. That slave also knelt before him.

"Hello Worthless. Chase started the exchange again. Hopeless could see that Worthless was trembling at the thought of what was coming. "You have a word, don't you Worthless?"

"Oh, yes, Master." Worthless replied feeling her Master groping her, pinching her nipples and tender under skin.

"What is that word, Worthless?"

"Oh, Master, my word is refrain. It is my favourite word." she answered.

"Oh, I bet it is Worthless. It is also a good word. Refrain."

Just as the slave before her Worthless closed her eyes and trembled as she felt the pleasure wash over her. Finally, as Master tweaked her nipple she gasped.

Once again, Chase turned and went into another female's cell. This one looked up at him with respect, but not the adoration of the others.

"Princess." he looked at the slave on the floor.

"Yes, Master." she responded not quite as silently, but far quieter than a normal voice.

"Have I given you a word, yet, Princess?" he asked, slapping her breasts, one after the other.

"No, Master." Princess shook her head.

"Then it's about time, I would say."

"Oh, yes, Master. Thank you for giving me a word." she breathed as he continued his assault. His slaps got harder and she moaned. "Please Master, give me more. Please give me a word."

"Oh, greedy little Princess. Thinks because it likes pain I will grant it a word." Chase pulled roughly on her nipple, smacked her other breast and pulled the other.

"No, Master. Not greedy. I want to please Master. Please, Master, may I have a word?"

"That's better Princess. Hmmm, what word would be good for you, Princess?"

"Oh, Master," she moaned as he continued to slap her breasts.

"I know. Are you ready for your word, Princess?" Chase asked not stopping his assault. Princess threw her head back.

"God, please Master, please give me a word."

"You word for me is Slut." Chase slapped Princess the hardest on her cunt. "Because you are my pain slut, aren't you?"

Princess moaned louder than before and kept her head back, convulsing in pleasure. She thrust her breasts into her Master's hand who continued to hurt them. Now he squeezed them both.

"My pain slut." he whispered softly to her, her moan louder than before as another wave overcame her. "Aren't you?"

"Ffffuucck Master, yes, Master. I am your pain slut. Thank you, Master." Princess finally was able to fall to the floor where she curled up and continued to writhe.

"Good slave, Princess. I look forward to testing that word."

He left the last female's cell and entered one of the male cells. The man went to his knees, uncertain to his Master's intent.

"Hello Cocksucker." Chase greeted the male slave who lowered his eyes.

"Hello Master." Cocksucker replied. He watched Chase undo his pants and present his semi-erect cock to him.

"You promised to be my loyal Cocksucker. Do you remember that?"" Chase questioned.

"Yes, Master." the male responded, his mouth coming up to take his Master's cock.

"I'm glad to see my lesson had an effect." Chase sighed. As much as he liked abusing his female slaves, he enjoyed the males sucking his cock. He had never had a homosexual male slave, so it was always a rush when he broke one to suck him off. "That is nice, Cocksucker. Do you have a word?"

He felt Cocksucker nod while bobbing on his cock. He reached down and moved Cocksucker out of his cell. The slave paused, unsure what his Master was doing. A smack on the head told the slave to continue his work.

"Worthless, come earn another word." Chase offered to his slave. She sprinted to his side and knelt, awaiting his instruction. "Make Cocksucker climax before his word. If he does, I will give you a night upstairs, if not, you will replace Whore in the club."

The female pounced on the male's cock, using every trick she knew. Cocksucker moaned around his Master's cock as he tried to ignore the female on his. Chase let the male slave work, allowing himself to be used as a distraction. As much as he would love to torture his male slave, he needed him trained first so he could start working hard on Pointless.

Worthless moved fast, trying to win by speed. Chase felt Cocksucker change his tactic, he figured mimicking what was being done to him, but slower.

"That is nice, Cocksucker. Do you remember your word?" Chase asked him and felt him nod again. "Tell me, Cocksucker, what is your word?"

Cocksucker came off Chase's cock only long enough to form a word. "Adore, Master."

"Very good, Cocksucker. I am glad you remember your word..." Chase spoke slowly, seeing Worthless start to cry. "You remember your word is Adore."

Cocksucker moaned and he could tell from Worthless that he climaxed into her mouth. She swallowed and back away from the male slave. Lost in his own climax, his mouth stopped working on Chase who cuffed him up side his head.

"Bad slave. You are not finished." Chase scolded and felt Cocksucker double his effort to avoid punishment. Allowing his climax to build, he grabbed the male by his head. He felt Cocksucker tense, then remember what he was doing and relax. Three most thrusts and Chase unloaded into his throat. With a grimace Cocksucker swallowed. "Worthless, return to your cell. You will finish out Whore's night tonight and start your own regime tomorrow. Maybe next time you will try harder."

Worthless walked back slowly to her cell, her head hanging. Once there she sank to the floor, waiting for her Master to come for her.

Chase motioned to Cocksucker to return to his cell, which he crawled to do. Then the Master moved back to Hopeless's cell seeing her still teetering on the edge. He approached the slave who mimicked the others and went back to her knees.

"Hello Hopeless." Chase greeted the slave touching her on the neck. "Do you remember your word yet, slave?"

Hopeless hung her head. "No Master."

"Perhaps tomorrow then, or whenever I remember you again." he walked away from her cell. "Rarely do I take time every day to see my slaves. And you are in my handy belt so even the kitchen help can't fuck you. I would think hard to remember your word...because you will not have release until you do."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers