In the Dungeon - Hopeless 03

Story Info
Further information about the slave Hopeless.
1.9k words
4.13
7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Hopeless looked up in surprise as Master came back down into the dungeon, walking toward her with a leash. A snap of the leather made her get to her feet.

In the elevator Master looked at her, his smile making her mirror it although she could see the cruelty behind it.

"I promised you would be my pleasure slave. It is time to get you addicted to pleasure." Chase told her. He reached over, running his hands under her breasts. With the belt keeping the vibrator in her cunt, she had been on edge for the last few days. "Do you remember your word, slave?"

"No, Master." she whispered, not knowing if her collar was still on.

She followed Master onto the fifth floor. She heard a male slave trying to fight back a climax. The sound made her cunt ache. He led her to the machine that had fucked her relentlessly, and motioned for her to climb on the table. She hesitated and received a slap on her ass.

Putting herself on the table, she felt Master strap her down, then removed her belt. As the dildo came out of her she moaned, wanting to feel full again.

"Oh, Master." she moaned, unable to identify herself from the woman who fought being captive just a week ago. She convinced herself that if offered release, she would fight again. Just one.

"Yes, slave?" Master asked her, making sure she could see Pointless strapped in a chair. He had a suction cup on his cock with a tube running to his throat. Master's hand roamed her body, his touch tickling light. Although strapped down, she tried to lift the body part he was touching for a firm touch. "Oh, did you remember your word yet?"

Her mind groaned. She had thought of nothing but trying to remember the word he had given her to get pleasure, but was unable to come up with it. "No, Master. Will you please give it to me again?"

"Oh, stupid Hopeless slave." Master laughed, slapping her stomach. "Stupid, stupid slave. Master only gives a word once."

Master moved to a shelf and picked up a bottle. It had a nozzle with a brush on the end. He brought closer so Hopeless could smell it. The smell of lavender filled Hopeless's nose. There was something else in the smell that Hopeless didn't recognize.

The brush tickled her cunt, heat immediately following it. Master rubbed the brush around her cunt, covering it with whatever was in the bottle. As soon as Master took the brush away and he blew a breath across her cunt, it tingled her skin.

Then, all of a sudden, the tingling built to a heat that she moaned from. It was stimulating all her nerve endings and driving her crazy. Behind her she heard the machine activate and the man before her shout and explode into the tube. She watched as he rode the wave and swallowed the liquid as it came to his mouth.

Something drove into Hopeless, sending pleasure through her, but not enough. Her cunt was tingling, but also getting numb. Master reached over her, pinching her nipples as she moaned. She felt something rubbing on the flesh and they too started to tingle.

"Master, please Master." Hopeless begged. The dildo inside her continued to pump into her. "Please Master. You Hopeless slave is begging for her word, Master."

Master slapped her across the face. "My Hopeless slave hasn't began to beg. If you want to know what begging is, I will see you in six hours. Pointless, I do hope you enjoy the show."

"No, Master! Please Master no!" Hopeless screamed. Chase paused and turned to her, smile on his face. Seeing her Master's smile was like cold water splashed on her. Suddenly, she was scared.

"It is about time you find out what your mouth is good for." Master told her, hitting the switch on the machine in front of her. The machine lined up a dildo with her mouth, all larger than the ones fucking her cunt. "If you continue to make noise, I will put a plug on your nose so the only breath you have is to breathe in during breaks and they are very small.

Chase watched the dildo spear Hopeless's throat, gagging her. It remained there for a long moment before pulling back and thrusting back in. It continued until it completely retreated and Hopeless drew in large gasps of air before another dildo was shoved in her direction.

As Chase left his workshop he heard Pointless climax again, seeing the female tortured before him

* * * * * * * * * *

Hopeless was sobbing, loud enough that her collar should have shocked her. Her cunt was on fire, the lotion Master put on it driving her just to the edge of pleasure, and her nipples were tingling to distraction. She didn't know how long she had been there, but it felt like forever to her body, and would do anything for her Master to give her the word she needed.

Right her mind supplemented and earned another strong sob from her. Her word. She remembered her word. She could tell her Master that she knew her word. Her mind ran the word over and over, repeating it so she would never forget it again.

In front of her the male slave Pointless sobbed in pain. He had been stimulated and forced to climax so many times while they were here his cock was a angry red colour.

She would have said something comforting to him had her mouth not been filled with a large dildo that had remained in her mouth until her gag reflex had stopped and now forced her to breathe through her nose.

All she could think of was Right. She remembered her word.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chase returned to the workshop. Pointless's cock must have felt on fire as red as it was. The slave shook his head as Master came over and fondled the bottom of his cock, sending him into a fit of sobbing.

"Poor Pointless." Chase spoke as he tapped the button turning off the machine holding his male slave. He reached over and unfastened the gag, letting it fall free.

"Thank you Master. Thank you Master." Pointless babbled then screamed as his collar shocked him. It wasn't from noise, Chase had tapped the button to deliver it.

"I see you learned nothing. Silence is what I crave, not praise for things that would be more worth my time to kill than to hear their words."

Chastised, Pointless fell to his knees, silent. He went as far to the floor as he could. His cock was flaccid and searing in pain. He remained there as Chase moved to the female slave.

Putting on a pair of gloves he massaged Hopeless's breasts as the machine continued to pummel her from behind. She grunted with each thrust, held in place by the dildo in her mouth. The counter said it had been there for just over an hour. Her eyes looked at her, seeming to want to say something.

Knowing that, Chase turned his attention to the dildo opening her cunt. It had been at this size for just over thirty minutes and he tapped to change to the smallest one. As the significantly smaller dildo penetrated her, she squirmed trying to feel it.

Finally he retreated the dildo gagging her. As soon as it cleared her mouth, she spoke. "Master, Irememberedmywordmaster."

Sighing, he selected the largest dildo at her mouth, seeing it slide back toward her. She wanted to speak again but if she didn't take the intruder in her mouth, she would be punished.

"Apparently you truly are Hopeless. Did you not learn from Pointless that your words only annoy me. Perhaps having that until I return will hold your tongue."

As Chase passed the machine he selected the largest dildo for her cunt, telling it to vibrate as soon as it was seated.

He reached down, leashing Pointless and taking him to the dungeon. Once there he unhook Pointless who knelt and waited. "Clean then report at my office."

Pointless moved as soon as Chase finished speaking. Once in the shower he saw Worthless standing under the cold shower, moaning as it connected to her welted back. His cock unable to even stir, he turned on the water, feeling his balls and painful cock retract from the cold water.

He let the water cover him, scrubbing down with the rough soap, wanting to scream as he focused on his cock and balls. Once clean, he dried off with the scratchy towels and went to report to his Master.

He had seen slaves stop at the door of Master's office, and he decided to learn from what he had seen. Kneeling, he looked down and waited.

"Not bad, Pointless. I expected to hear you scream for trying to come in. Shame, though. I'll have to make you scream another way today then." Chase motioned the slave forward. He moved the thirty feet and knelt again. Master motioned to stand, when he did Pointless was snapped back into the metal cock cage. It didn't bother Pointless at this point. The thought of a hard cock pained him currently. "Return to your cell."

Pointless moved without a word to his cell and collapsed on the mat.

Chase finished up some paperwork, taking his time to give Hopeless a chance to completely learn her lesson, before returning to the workshop. Hopeless had tears in her eyes from trying to accommodate the nearly two feet of cock stuffed inside her.

When freed from her penetration Hopeless opened her mouth to speak before remembering what her Master had said. She knelt at her Master's feet as soon as she was able, kissing the polished shoes before her. Snapping a leash onto her collar Hopeless jumped to her feet, waiting to be led.

Chase led her back down, the concrete floor feeling better to her feet already, and unleashed her. He gave her the same instruction he had Pointless. "Clean then report to my office."

Hopeless moved as soon as Master left her side, feeling the cold water reactivating the lotion on her nipples and cunt. Moaning, she was thrilled to discover that the soap easily removed the substance. Once clean she went to Chase's office, stepping over the threshold and falling to the ground as her collar shocked her.

"Fucking Hopeless. My office was in the list of off limits areas. Most smart slaves kneel at the door and wait to be acknowledged by their Master."

Trying to recover her Master's favour and scrambled back and knelt just outside his office.

"Come in, Hopeless." he said and she knelt at his chair. "Stand." he commanded and fastened the belt back inside her. She moaned, received a pinch of her breast in return. Once it was complete, she fell back to her knees. "What does it want to say?"

She was taken aback at the word Master used to refer to her, but she wanted him to be proud of her. "I remembered my word, Master. It's Right."

"So it remembers it's word. Most slaves don't forget something so special, and now it wants to be praised for remembering." Chase scoffed. "Get to its cell, Hopeless."

Crushed that Master wasn't proud of her for remembering her word, and so aroused she could scream she went to her cell and lay down on her mat, tears running down her face.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers