In the Dungeon - Master 02

Story Info
Further introduction into the Master.
877 words
4.16
4.3k
2
0

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase stretched in his room, the messenger thrall curled up in the blankets on his bed. Things had been calm since Princess had been reprogrammed, the humans who had killed one of his family members sent off for a life of punishment and he had gotten his eldest slave back.

Precious was still chained up next to his bed in the Dungeon, while Whore was on the smaller mat near the bathroom. He had kept her there until he was positive she was comforted being back in her home.

Next to him the other thrall stirred and reached for him. Knowing that she would be leaving later that day for her regular assignment, he brought his hand to her breast and squeezed until she sighed. Moments later her hands were on him, coaxing him to an erection.

His mouth covered her neck with kisses before moving lower to her breasts. She gasped as he captured a nipple in his mouth. Her hands clutched his shoulders as he kneaded the nub in his mouth. After repeating the sensation to the other nipple, she was trying to kiss him. Downstairs he had slaves that only did what he commanded, in his bed was a female who still had her own mind, and he allowed himself to kiss her.

As they battled in a kiss, she moved under him and allowed him to slide into her cunt. They both sighed, returning to mutual pleasure. Despite his normal life, he would never fuck a slave while she received as much pleasure as he was feeling, slowly and gently. No easy thrusts, building to a mutual release while being able to look him in the eye.

The female wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him faster and harder to take her over the edge he did as requested feeling his own.

"Oh Chase," the female breathed the words as her lover started to match his thrusts to his own rhythm.

The next ten minutes was filled with breaths shortening and moans coaxing both forward. The female clutched his back, nails making small indentations into his flesh as her hips thrust up to his as her release slammed into her. Moments later Chase buried himself as deep into her as he could and let out his own moan.

Later they lay in each others arms, their heartbeats finally going back to normal. She leaned over and gave a quick kiss.

"I have to go soon." she informed him and he nodded. "I won't be back for over a month. I have to go home and do some work there."

"Well, I don't plan on going anywhere, so I will be here when you get back." Chase told her, his hand caressing her hair.

"I know. I'm starting to regret my job that takes me out of the country all the time."

Chase laughed. "I don't know if this would work if you were around more. Let's not ruin something that is working."

"You are happy seeing each other about every other month?" she asked, rising from the bed and heading for his shower.

"I think we both like our jobs, and all the freedom's it allows us in all things." Chase told her as he dressed. "You really want to give up your lover at home? I know I would not give up mine, or my job. We should just be happy with what we have when we have it."

Unable to argue with his words she closed the door to the bathroom and started the hot water flowing. He was right. She wouldn't give up the other thrall lovers she had in the other countries, nor the joy of traveling back and forth. She also knew the slaves downstairs would not know what to do without him.

He watched her gather her things and head for the bathroom before getting dressed himself. She was a fair dalliance but he would not be leaving the disciple of the slaves downstairs or his shows that gathered money for his projects. Chase was old enough to know that every thrall wishes things would be different at times, but knew that he was happy with the life he had made for himself here.

Knowing the female would see herself out of his quarters, he boarded the elevator that lead to his dungeon.

The elevator down let him finish getting his clothes spotless and unwrinkled. Spotless and perfect.

Echoing through the small space was the ding of the elevator, followed the by the sound of his footsteps. The floor shone like a mirror as he moved across it. The metal bars were gleaming almost so he could see his reflection.

There was two thralls that came in and cleaned the area every so often, with their payment either being in the Dungeon, or using the upper floors with a slave for their work. There usually wasn't short on people looking to help for the kind of payment Chase offered.

His gaze didn't rest on any of the slaves as he moved through the space, although he was aware of each of their eyes on him, waiting for a command, something to take away the waiting, even if it was punishment. Today, they would continue to wait.