In the Dungeon - Whore

Story Info
Introduction to the first slave.
1.9k words
4.03
20.8k
7
0

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The slave known as Whore knelt in the center of her cell. The concrete felt comfortable under her knees as they had rested on the surface for as long as she could remember. The callous on her limbs didn't even feel the cold any more.

She had no idea how long she had been a slave to the man who now possessed her, but slavery of some sort had been in her life long before she was bought by her Master. From her home, to a cruel husband, to a slave market, they were all distant memories from what was her present. There was no way for her to know that she had outlived her lifetime many times over, a supernatural force keeping her in service for over three hundred years.

A sound echoed through the silence that encompassed her home, by force if necessary. It was a sound that signaled that the man who brought them meals was leaving the elevator. Almost immediately following the ding was scraping as the wheels rubbed on the floor. He followed a routine path and it was only a moment before the cart stopped and someone entered her cell.

His name was Elliot, a man that had been bringing her meals for awhile but not the whole time, was at the opening in her cell. Balanced on his hand was a tray, covered with a cloche. As usual, he smiled as he looked over her naked, kneeling form.

"Hello Whore." his voice disturbed the silence ever more. "If you can guess what is for breakfast, I will choose another as my payment." he offered.

Whore gave a little sigh. There was no way she could accurately guess, the kitchen help would keep the platter away so she couldn't smell anything.

"Oatmeal." she guessed, knowing that she would be wrong. His chuckle confirmed it as he lifted the lid with a flourish revealing scrambled eggs and sausage with toast.

"I'll be back, my favourite Whore." he promised as he set the tray on the floor before her and returned to his work. Knowing that the rest of his trip would be quick, Whore leaned over and started to eat with her hands.

She had just finished the food when Elliot came back into her cell, his hands on his pants. Knowing what was expected, she crawled to him, waiting for him to present his cock. It had been some time that he had taken anyone else as payment for his service, seeming stuck on her for some time, she thought as she serviced him.

It wasn't long until his release arrived and she lapped at the liquid, smiling to herself. It had been discussed among the slaves, in quiet tones in the shower, that the only redeeming quality about the vile man was that he could literally be a minute man if the slaves applied themselves.

Required task complete Whore moved away as he snatched the tray and returned it to his cart, going back to collect the rest of them. That left her with her one constant companion, time.

A glance around her home showed nothing new, rows of metal bars cells, all with no doors and open areas her Master referred to as 'playrooms'. Off to one side was her Master's office that doubled as a bedroom when he stayed on this floor. Opposite the office was a staircase that led to a nightclub one floor up that she had been in numerous times, but rarely beyond. The third section was taken up with an elevator and a communal bathroom complete with showers and toilets, although the 'facilities' in her cell were the more commonly used.

"Whore, to the elevator." came the deep voice that Whore longed to hear. The voice of her Master. That instruction meant that her collar was disabled for her to leave her cell and move to where she was instructed.

Whore stood and moved on bare feet to the section containing the elevator kneeling before the closed doors. Her eyes were down, hands behind her back as she waited. The elevator meant that Master was taking her to the fifth floor for training. The slave wondered which of the machines her Master had designed she would be experiencing this day.

With no way to tell time, she had no idea how long she waited, but once she knelt, not a movement deterred from her remaining still. Her Master demanded it. Eventually she heard the footsteps that sent a chill up her spine, both fear and desire, as they closed.

Black polished dress shoes came into view to her left as her Master stepped close to her. His very presence affected her and she strove to get his praise and not his wrath. The musk she associated with him got stronger as he reached down to her, snapping a leash to the collar around her neck.

As soon as the snap ended, Whore got to her feet and looked straight ahead, waiting for the elevator to arrive. Out of the corner of her eye she caught the image of her Master. He was not looking at her, expecting her to obey or face his punishment. She had been with him long enough to know that refusal would be searing pain and humiliating service.

His dark hair matched hers in colour, but his skin more tan since she couldn't remember the last time she saw the sun. His chin was sharp with a few days worth of stubble. He was dressed in slacks and polo shirt, a watch was the only jewelry he wore.

The sound of the elevator opening snapped her attention back to watching her Master for the slightest motion that would be a command. He stepped forward onto the car and she hustled to stay close, to give slack to the leash. As soon as the doors closed Whore sank to her knees again, assuming the position she had outside of the box.

As the elevator rose it caused butterflies in Whore's stomach and she smiled at the sensation until the lift glided to a stop. When the doors opened she was on her feet again to follow the man into his workshop.

Her Master led her past the pleasure station and the punishment station to a table he called the fuck machine. He paused, looking at his options and when he was still for longer than thirty seconds she knelt again.

"I have more items I am testing, Whore. I expect you to tell me what happens." he led her to the fucking machine. He didn't have to tell her to get on it, she had been here many times before. If he had to give simple commands to his experienced slave, she would pay in skin.

"Yes, Master." she whispered knowing that any louder would trigger an unbearable shock in her collar. Her Master demanded silence and achieved it through methods he deemed necessary. She climbed onto the table, her breasts fitting through the holes in the table to allow her to lay flat. Her feet found the steps that would let them rest. Her arms were next, spread out at her sides and finally her chin rested on the table putting her gaze firmly before her. Directly in front of her she could see the drum of dildos that would spin before one was selected and shoved toward her mouth.

Once situated, she waited more. Her Master was fiddling with something on his workbench and expected her to do as she had been commanded. Finally he turned and looked to see his slave where he expected.

"I am still working on the pads. You are only allowed to beg to stop if there is unbearable pain, then I will consider. This is a test, so no word will be required for your releases." he told her and reached underneath her.

Seconds later there was a chill on her nipples as something was fitted on them. Whore breathed out as the coolness went them to her cunt. She felt more than saw her Master strap her ankles down, then moved to her wrists.

Without another word he stepped away and tapped a button close to her head. She heard the whirling start behind her knowing there was another machine identical to the one before her that was starting its cycle.

Her legs were parted and she felt the dildo press into her cunt causing her to groan. It was a smaller model, meant to tease, not fuck. The machine in front of her started its motion, sending a thick dildo toward her mouth that opened to receive it. It was unforgiving, however she had done this same task so many times she had lost count, relaxing to accept the thick, artificial member into her mouth and her throat.

It remained there for a long moment before backing out, pausing and returning, followed by the one in her cunt. All the one behind her would do was frustrate her until it changed to a different size, and the only option she was given was to endure.

Suddenly her nipples and cunt sprang to life, tingling and pulsing which caused her to gasp in pleasure. Master had given her permission for release without her word which told her she would be in the machine for some time, probably being allowed a few releases to test whatever he was working on.

* * * * * * * * * *

Six hours later she panted in exertion, coming down from a intense release. The dildo in her cunt was the largest available, as well we the one in her mouth and the tingling was working overtime.

Whore could feel another release coming on, having been increasing in frequency over the last hour. The first four had been nothing but teasing, ramping up to full strength for the final two. She kept the dildo in her mouth as she pushed back on the one in her cunt, convulsing as the wall of lust slammed into her.

And then everything stopped. The dildos retreated and the tingling ceased letting Whore catch her breath. She had not seen her Master approach, so intent as she was in her own body. A sharp pain tore at her nipples and a second later on her cunt causing her to let out a whimper.

Her Master released her wrists and ankles and stepped back. As fast as her body would allow Whore climbed out of the rig and knelt at his feet.

"Your collar is off, Whore."

"Yes, Master." she immediately replied slightly louder to show she had head him.

"How was the first part?" he asked as he retreated to the chair in his workshop. She followed on all fours until before him again.

"Frustrating, Master. Highly effective." she responded, knowing better than to lie or withhold anything. Her Master would know and punish her.

"And the second?"

"Also effective, Master. The pulsing more than the tingling, at least for me."

"Good." he answered and snapped a leash to her collar. Again, as soon as it snapped shut she was on her feet, waiting.

Another trip down the elevator and she was returned to the stark white floor where she resided. The leash came off outside of the box and her Master walked away from her without another thought.

When she returned to her cell she moved to the inch thick pad that was her bed and laid down. Once again, she was left with time.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers