In the Dungeon - Whore 02

Story Info
Observations from Whore.
2.3k words
4.2
11.6k
6
1

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the introductions, you could see interactions between the slaves, and how they relate to each other. It will always be focused on one of the slaves about what is going on around them and to them. There are plans for more slaves to arrive, at least 2 more, but all in the story arc. I might have a chapter or two about the Master, but his name will never be in a slave's point of view chapter. Usually they do not know it, or if they do they forbidden to speak it.

If there is a slave you would like to see more of, send me a message.

Constructive feedback is always welcome, and if not, feel free to just wander off to mumble complaints to someone who has the time to listen :)

* * * * * * * * *

Elliot had just made the rounds and Whore was once again eating the food her Master provided. It was bland, but filling, and the same thing that Whore had eaten for as long as she could remember.

Although she knew better than to wish, Whore wanted to be used in the club tonight. Something of a change of pace. With no way to keep track of the passage of days, she only knew that she had been in the fucking machine and the punishment machine the last times her Master had come for her.

But her Master would likely be busy, having brought a new slave into the Dungeon not long ago. He was an excitable slave who was honestly settling in better than Whore expected, unlike Cocksucker.

The female slave smiled thinking back to Cocksucker's first interaction after being left by the two bouncers. All bravado of manhood after sucking the semen from the two men's cocks, he protested that Master couldn't do this to him and demanded to be released. It wasn't two seconds after the words left his mouth that Master had smacked him to the ground and had drug the slave into a cell.

Still fighting Cocksucker tried to free himself and was chained to the all of his cell by a ten foot long chain attached to his collar. Master stepped back and let the slave test the bounds of his reach, stepping outside the cell to the cabinet that adorned the bars outside every cell.

The male slave tugged at the attachment point, putting his whole weight behind it but still unable to budge it. He turned around to see Master entering his cell with a cattle prod.

"I am your Master." Master told him.

"The hell you are!" the slave argued. Seeing Master approach he backed up until he was against the bars with no where else to run. The cattle prod chased him and connected with his thigh. A scream echoed through the silent space as he doubled over, his hands trying to protect the skin.

"Who am I, slave?" Master asked running the tip of the prod. just inches away from Cocksucker's skin, up his leg.

"Let me go!" Cocksucker protested and begged at the same time. Master shook his head and went to the crease between Cocksucker's leg and hip. The second shock was louder, so was Cocksucker's scream so close to his cock.

"Last chance, slave. Otherwise I change to more persuasive tactics. Who am I?"

Cocksucker sobbed, trying to curl away from the man with the prod. He shook his head, refusing to answer. Master returned the prod, grabbed a gag and came back into the cell, lifting Cocksucker by his collar.

"Very well." Master put the gag at Cocksucker's mouth. It was only about an inch think but eight inches of cock gag. "Open." When the slave once again refused to comply Master reached into his pocket and tapped a button. Cocksucker opened his mouth to scream again and Master shoved the cock into the open mouth causing the slave to gag and try to throw the gag up.

Cocksucker didn't get very far and Master had the gag fastened behind his head, and then his hands bound in front of him. With little other ceremony the slave was dropped to the concrete where he landed with a grunt.

"I have other slaves to attend to. I will take care of you tomorrow, you pathetic slave. There will also be the Master of the slave you raped coming down to see you, I expect that to be worthwhile to see."

Without another word the Master turned and left Cocksucker's cell.

* * * * * * * * * *

Whore watched Cocksucker struggle, knowing what he was struggling through. Although not thick, the gag he was wearing was long to nearly reach or reach the back of his throat. He could breathe through his mouth if he went slowly and his nose was unblocked.

Footsteps drew her attention back to her own surroundings as her Master approached her cell. Her back straightened and her hands went behind her head to better display herself to her Master.

He stopped outside her cell picking up two leashes and a thin cane, the favourite things to have in his hands. Without a word he snapped a leash to her collar and started away. As soon as the clasp was closed Whore was on her feet and following behind the man who owned her.

The pair moved through the cells to stop at Useless's cell. As soon as Master stopped Whore dropped to her knees, hands still behind her head. She didn't follow Master into the cell, that was forbidden and would punish her, but waited quietly outside. She could see the other female slave going through the same movements that she had when the man was in her cell. When the two slave's eyes met, they smiled quickly at each other.

When the Master came out of the cell he scooped up Whore's leash and transferred it to the hand with Useless's and continued toward the stairs leading up into the club.

Walking side by side the slaves touched hands, feeling some sensation other than being alone or whatever was required for their service. Just as fast as they touched, they separated and put their hands behind their back and followed their Master.

Unlike the stark-white interior of the Dungeon, the nightclub above plunged them into darkness. The only reprieve from the black was around the dance floor and stage. The bar was across the club that had two six by six boxes next to it. There were doors that opened behind the bar and allowed access to the interior of the wooden structures.

That was the destination that Master took his two slaves, nodding to the bartender as he passed. The closest box to the bar had one whole about waist high that was accessible to the patrons of the club and Master opened the door, motioning for Useless to crawl inside.

Once she was in the small space, with only enough room to kneel, she looked toward the whole cut into the box. If Useless sat up on her knees she was able to interact with whatever that came into the box. Master snapped a short chain that kept her up on her knees, with no slack to give her knees a rest.

Once slave placed, Master closed and locked the door from the outside, picking up Whore's leash and walking around to the entrance to the second box. Whore tried to hide her smile, but Master saw it and cracked her with the cane.

The second box was only slightly bigger than the first, providing just enough space for a slave to stand bent over. There was a hole at the front of the box like the first, and one at the back also about waist height.

"Get in, slave. I have to deal with the two new ones. Make me money."

Whore scrambled in and her Master latched her collar to the bar holding her bent over. If her Master was cruel he would force her to stand like that while being fucked on both ends. The slave said a praise to her Master that he reached and pulled down a dildo that he lubed lightly and forced it into her ass. The help behind lifted her up to her tiptoes but put the stress on her ass, not her legs.

Once she was confined her Master closed and locked the door taking her into the dark with the only source of light coming from the two holes in the boxes.

This was where her Master put his slaves to make money. It was an anonymous fuck, three holes to access, for the client where nothing else was required. The slaves restrained here were required to suck the cock that came through and if in the second box, be fucked by whomever was behind them. It was de-humanizing to the slaves, being reduced to nothing, and given no thought. They were there until their Master came for them. It could be two hours, or two days. They were only allowed to obey.

Whore gasped as she felt something behind her, a cock searching for her cunt. It only took a moment before the slave was being thrust into and she moaned. Seconds later a cock came through the front hole and she turned her attention to it, letting her training take over.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The click from the door of her confined area drew her attention. She had just finished with a cock on each side and was recovering. Her cunt throbbed in desire from the activity she had endured, but there had been no release on her part. That could only come from her Master.

Perhaps in the beginning of her slavedom Whore could have found pleasure in the type of sex she had been having. Now, release only came when Master said her word. That word was the reason she breathed, worked and served. One simple word that gave her release more intense than she could ever remember. That was the sensation she struggled for, to remember.

Master opened the door and released her ass from the dildo, letting her sink back to her knees. Her ass was numb from being held aloft for however long it had been. While she usually had no sense of time, locked away made it even worse.

"You did well, Whore. My profits were higher than I expected." Master told her as the leash snapped on her collar. "Perform well in this next tasks and I will grant you an evening upstairs."

"Thank you, Master. I will do my best." she replied in a whisper. Of course she would, her Master demanded nothing less.

She followed the man through the club and to the door leading back to her home. A content sigh left her lips as she walked down the stairs and her bare feet touched cold concrete.

Instead of taking her to her cell, Master escorted her to his office. Master sat down at his desk and shoved her underneath his desk.

"If you managed to distract me from my work, you go upstairs. If not, you go back to the box tomorrow." Master told her as he bent over his work picking up the radio he was working on.

Whore immediately set to work. Her Master's cock was only semi-erect as it came out of his pants, and she blew cold air on the tip until she could adjust the way she was sitting to gain better access. When she was finally able to lay her hands on her Master's cock she closed her eyes, wanting desperately to please him. Not please him to gain the reward of going to the upper levels, but please him because he was her Master, her air and food, the center of her universe.

Gently she kissed around his cock, going up and down the shaft, her fingers tickling on the other side of her lips. A few minutes of kissing and she brought her tongue to swirl and dart forward in touches. Her breath was warm as she manipulated the flesh of the sensitive organ and one dipped lower to cup his balls.

Master's breath was slow, trying to fight against his talented slave as she used her experience to distract him from his work. He moaned and Whore heard a tool clatter to the table above her, smiling to herself she continued her assault.

His hand came down and grabbed her collar, yanking her from under the desk, forcing her to her feet. Master's hands came around and grabbed her breasts, shoving her down on his cock. She let out a yip then moaned as the man she adored moved her up and down on his cock by her breasts.

"You distracted me, Whore. Good slave." Master panted between thrusts. Whore was spiraling higher herself. Soon she would beg her Master to speak the word she wanted to hear. Master squeezed her breasts tightly as he moaned. "Respond, you stupid Whore."

The slave heard the word she loved and threw her head back as an intense release overcame her. Her cunt contracted around her Master's cock sending him over the edge as well. He cried out and shoved her further down, deeper onto his cock.

When he was back in control of himself Master shoved the slave off his lap, watching her tumble onto the floor. As she moved to kneel, still gaining her own breath, she waited.

"One night. Upstairs. Do not disappoint me, Whore. Go." Master commanded as he turned back to his desk and radio. Whore waited until his back was to her until she got to her feet and nearly sprinted out of his office.