In the Dungeon - Whore 03

Story Info
Whore's punishment for saving Princess.
1.6k words
4.31
5.9k
00

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whore followed three steps behind her Master up the stairs into the club. She knew this was just the start of her punishment for saving Princess from this fate. She didn't know if she would do it again, this punishment being brutal, but only slightly less than being in Chase's workshop which is where she saw Princess being led.

Off to the side of the club, near the bathrooms was a locked stall. This was Whore's destination. Undoing the lock with a key, Chase motioned for her to get into the small, cramped space.

The small cubby, big enough for only a chair although none was there, had holes in the two walls that defined it. Chase hooked her collar to a bolt halfway down the wall. This kept her hunched over, but it lined her mouth up perfectly with one of the holes in the wall. Unable to move her head, it provided access to both her cunt and ass from the wall behind her.

She tried to spread her feet to better accommodate the awkward position, knowing that hours from now it would all be futile.

Chase didn't speak to her, just hooked her collar and closed the small door. There was a click from the outside, telling her that even if she freed herself, she was locked into the small space until he decided to come get her.

Voices were heard outside the walls, commenting that this service was now open. Seconds later a cock came through the hole at her mouth. Obediently she took it in her mouth and began licking.

"Oh!" the voice before her exclaimed. "It really works. Oh yea, suck it baby."

Moments later she felt a cock behind her, easily finding her cunt at the level she was bent. The man in her mouth didn't last long as she swallowed his liquid, but was quickly replaced by another.

As the hours progressed, Whore barely noticed the time, just the number of cocks she had been servicing, and would continue until her Master said she was done.

When the lock creaked to the door, Whore didn't look in the direction, as she was busy with a cock in her mouth. She had already filled her stomach with semen, but she was hopeful this was the last load, for tonight.

As soon as the man finished, the door creaked open and her Master entered the small space. She smiled at him gratefully, if not for putting her there, but for coming and retrieving her from it.

When her collar was freed she sank to the floor, kissing her Master's shoes. A snap made her paused, waiting to see what her Master would require now that he had attached a leash.

"Done for this evening, Whore. I have any excited that you will be back tonight. I was told by a number of patrons that you were a good fuck. I might have to extend you time to thirty days I made so much money on you tonight."

Whore walked with her head down, keeping pace with her Master even though her body ached from the abuse. Threats of more time being two holes to just fuck made her sigh, but she knew that there was nothing she could say or do to change her Master's mind.

Back in the dungeon Chase removed the leash and pointed to the shower area. "Clean up, then cell." He was moving away before he even saw she was complying. Of course she was.

Worthless and Princess were in their cells, both shackled in place. Cocksucker wasn't there, but Pointless was. As Whore moved toward the shower she wondered where Useless was until she passed her Master's office on the way to the shower. The middle slave was curled up on the may in Master's office looking comfortable.

Her shower was quick, until she couldn't stand the cold water any longer. Her hair was washed and the semen partially rinsed from inside her. She knew as soon as she returned to her cell, sleep would overcome her quickly.

The meal just inside her cell was cold, but she didn't care, wolfing it down and going to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Whore watched Elliott deliver her food, waiting for him to say something about coming back for her, but he didn't. If he did, she had no choice but to comply, but knowing what was coming as soon as the sun went down, she hoped he didn't. While on his rounds, she saw Useless try to get his attention successfully. As the man left her cell, the slave looked at her and smiled. Knowing what she had done, Whore smiled back.

She knew that she would be last one delivered to her nightly ordeal, so looked for her Master to let her know when it would happen.

Thirty minutes after the meals were finished Master came into the dungeon. His hand held three leashes as he closed to the cells.

"Pointless, you and Worthless are upstairs tonight. Disappoint me and I will double the time in the workshop." The two slaves jumped up as soon as they were unlocked heading for the showers. Even though Pointless was new, he knew what "upstairs" meant. The smile on their faces said they did.

Next Master walked to Princess's cell, unlocking her hands and snapping a leash on her. A snap with the end propelled her forward. She paused at the edge of Cocksucker's cell, repeating the process with him.

The pair of slaves walked behind Master, trying to stay as far from each other as they could. They filed in the elevator looking more miserable about where they were going than each other.

Whore fidgeted as she waited for Master to come back to get her. She knew she was going back to the club, to be used and forgotten...for as long as Master decided.

Thirty more minutes passed before Master came back into the dungeon and walked toward her cell. Without a word he snapped a leash on her and started walking toward the nightclub. He didn't look at her, or speak to her as they climbed the stairs.

Once at the small box she had spent the last night in, the door opened and she was locked into place and the door closed. She knew she had disappointed Master and was now paying the price. He didn't even speak to her before delivering her to her fate.

Her back ached being hunched over from the night before and the pain had already started before the first cock was presented.

Tonight the first cock came from behind her, not wasting any time in pumping in and out of her. The arousal from last night started slow, having to overpower the ache in her back, but as the third cock unloaded in her cunt she saw it was there.

Knowing that release was impossible without Master speaking her word, she focused on the cock that presented itself to her. If she performed well, and Master was again pleased, perhaps she would only have to do this for his original punishment.

A click at the door told the slave her punishment for the evening was complete. She sighed as her Mater appeared at the edge of her vision. The leash snapped into her collar pulled her free of the small box. As they went through the club, Whore kept her eyes down, allowing her Master to guide her.

Back in the safety and silence of the dungeon, Whore breathed a sigh of relief. She had been there so long, it felt like home when she returned. Master unhooked the leash, trusting Whore to know what was expected.

After her shower, much like the day before, she wolfed her food and fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Whore woke the following afternoon, knowing she had no respite for the evening. She had many more nights of being bent over, sucking or fucking whatever cocks came through the holes in the wall. Because of her poor decision in helping another slave.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't be upset at Princess. She couldn't remember when she was first taken as a slave what it was like to be raped, so seeing Princess's abject terror in seeing the man.

Master walked by her cell, she knelt as he passed her. She wouldn't plead or beg to save her from the punishment she was suffering. She knew Master had no sympathy for slaves, offered little in the way of comfort. Her tears would anger him, her pleas would lead him to abuse her more. All she could do was endure, seeing this punishment through and hoping to gain a sliver of favour when it was done.

In all the time she had been with Master, she had tried to rebel, try to escape, try to fight, but Master spared no rod, spared no beating, spared no pain in conditioning his slaves to where they were now. The thought of raising a hand, or refusal to action never crossed Whore's mind. It seemed like she had been with Master for lifetimes, but she never felt older. She had no way to count time, there was no walls to scratch, no calender to mark, no window to see. Whore had not seen actual day light in nearly a hundred and seventy-five years. She didn't even know if she was in the same dungeon she had originally brought to.

As Master passed Whore settled back down on her mat with a sigh.