All Comments on 'In the End It was Frank's Game'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 322 Comments (Page 2)
ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

sloppy writing, multiple POVs in the same scene. The big cop-ut was when you didn't say how Frank intimidated the 2 thugs, just leaving it as a fait accompli.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Though I hate this theme but for your first story you did really well. The dialog was outstanding. But Frank was right in the end. He'll never be able to trust her again.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

He should try to get all his ducks in a row.

In case that day will come.

And by then it will be easier to dump her -- on the spot.

There will be pain but it will be minimal.

Another stupid bimbo hit by the infamous Marital Slut Ray gun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Harry in VA and Fredhuck are wankers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story would like to see a part two to see the final outcome of her action. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The twist at the end seems to be there just to assuage the hate-monger comments, other than that a solid 4 in your first story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drop the cunt. She will cheat so no need to keep her. There are good women out there that would never got up and danced with the asshol in the first place. Why wait for her to cheat. Devorice the cunt and move on.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

It occurs to me that looking at this from another angle, unfortunately Marc LaValliere is actually the hero in this sordid twisted tale. (YEAH!! Holy shit!)

Marc was Marc. Narcissistic, animalistic, testosterone poisoned, and prone to play his games of seduction. Brooke was just a latent slut that just needed the opportunity to cheat on her husband. Marc just unlocked that tendency. Frank was a stone cold killer with a veneer of social normalcy cloaking him as "just one of the guys" who was also inattentive to his wife. Marc was just doing what Marc does which was to play his little game and had the misfortune to put his hand in the wrong cookie jar.

So with the antics on the dance floor, the pupae shed her chrysalis, and the moth flew to the flame. The inner slut was freed where that geni could never again be put back into the bottle. Her race to the flame was the only thing on her shallow mind. Now, with Frank, he had been tipped off that Marc was going to steal his woman. Were the thoughts going through Frank's mind that he was going to lose the woman that he loved, or that someone had dared to steal from him as he rushed to intercept his wife? Now in the most redundant course of questioning boiler plate to Literotica LW stories, we heard the "it's only sex", "he means nothing to me", and the infamous "if you loved me...." lines from the cheater's rationale handbook. It took the words of "immediate divorce" to nullify the effects of the pocket sized Martian slut ray that Marc had zapped Brooke with to get her to coherence. But now that Frank had broken the spell of the rustler who was stealing his livestock, he was going to hang the thieving son of a bitch. Frank engineered a showdown with the lowdown dirty varmint, lured him into the open so he could kill him. After setting up a situation in which he could claim self defense, preparing to gun down poor hapless Marc, to his chagrin the Sheriff gunned down the sidewinder before he could bust a few caps in his ass.

So on the ride home, we learned that the wife was an untrustworthy cheating slut that although she was unsuccessful this night, she would in the future cheat on her husband. Why the hell would Frank want to keep her ass when her true colors had come to light? So we have Brooke, who just witnessed her husband who in a cold calculated manner had not only thwarted her attempts at slutdown this night, but setup and eliminated her attempted paramour with no visible emotions. Going to be hard to spread her legs without a trail of bodies following after that so he only real recourse is divorce before the decides that she should go the way of Marc. And poor Marc, he was just who he was and got caught up in the crossfire from a married couple who had underlying issues that Marc simply brought to light for being who he was.

(I would burn those hip waders for those that made it through my comments, it was even too deep for me)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A postnup with the guilty party pretty much leaving with what they brought to the marriage would take care of the issue. Then never be caught off-guard again! LOL

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Really. wasn't this the ramblings of a man who let his crazy mind do the writing. Pretty bad.

DontPanic442DontPanic442almost 2 years ago

A great fun first time story. Thank you.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

The story wasn't bad except for how easily and quickly he forgave her before the fight and then the absurd internal dialog at the end. Why would anyone want to be married to a ticking time bomb of a slut? Why would he want to stay married to a woman that he recognized that he could never trust again.

Going from wife, best friend and soulmate to a slut who he can never trust again to be faithful.

As for Marc having a gun and claiming it's all a game. Absurd to think that anyone who lives in a city that allows concealed carry would think it a game to pull a gun on someone else. And the whole idea of shooting to wound? Another absurd and idiotic concept when someone is holding a gun on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marc LaVallierre is dead. Long live Marc LaValliere, the asshole. Good story. LP

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

Well done. Thank you

vintageridervintagerideralmost 2 years ago

Mibal_Zahari Great summery!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

You took total garbage of absurdities "February Sucks" and almost made it bearable by eliminating idiotic ideas of female helper. But the absurdity of hypnotized ultra stupid woman stays. Moreover you made it worse by adding superman closer edge to "Frank" which could soothe your male ego but it is just ridiculous, almost like from those real stupid Denzel Washington Equalizer movies.

And what are these comments about media? The fact is that media likes scandals involving professional storts figure and it is more likely than not that they would enjoy bad scandal for this one too so your comments are MAGA stupid.

We'll see if you can do better. I gave this 3 stars but it is more like 2.5.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Waffled between 4 and 5 but ultimately gave it a 5. I was tempted to give it a 4 because Brooke despite seeming to love Frank was hit by the "magic slut ray" pretty hard. I know it can be justified that Marc was a seasoned predator in seducing women but still, like all of Marc's victims through these FebSucks and related stories she was all too eager and its always bothered me. I ultimately gave it a 5 because of the fact the story acknowledged the Pandora's box that was opened by her going with Marc even if she back off at the last moment, she proved herself willing to cheat and only stopped because of the consequences. Also appreciate that the main character was not a carbon copy of the usual FebSucks husband. A pretty good story for a first time author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply making the decision to fuck another man is a valid reason to divorce the bitch. Not actually doing it is irrelevant. She had mentally envisioned cheating and had decided to do it. She made it clear she was no longer Frank's, if she ever really was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

incomplete story, too many loose ends

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Sarkasmus, maybe I'm not looking at the same conversation you were, but I had no problem following who was speaking:

\

"Blah, blah, blah," Frank said.

"Yadda, yadda, yadda." Obviously Brooke.

"Blab, blab, blab." Obviously Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree, counseling and a iron clad pre-nup will be needed. Let her know that this will not be tolerated again.

stevetishstevetishalmost 2 years ago

Good tale, well written but I hate unresolved stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another stupid slut proving the low morality and fidelity of woman. God made a POOR HELP MATE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Guy needs PI evidence to force a burnt earth settlement divorce for cheating spouse.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

This was a different take on George's story. Lead in a stranger path, but a believable one. To Mark it was a game, to Frank a combat situation. Thanks for your writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Long and winding road but he eventually got there. Should have figured it out the moment she made her move

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 2 years ago
SUITABLE ENDINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE

"Marc LavaLamp slumped to the ground. A dark red pool of blood emerged from beneath his Ralph Lauren body shirt, rendering it now worthless despite the thousands of buckazoids Marc had paid for it. His gun was still clutched in his hand, so the police officer shot another two rounds into him to make sure he really was incapacitated before she advanced to remove the weapon."

~

"She gently prized his fingers off the gun, removed it and then looked for the safety. She was surprised to find that it was not, as she was expecting, a semi-automatic, but instead some sort of gun that resembled something from an old Buck Rodgers movie that her grandad loved to watch. It had fins on it and rings around what appeared to be the barrel, but the barrel was not hollow and it had a small sphere at the pointy end. It was also very warm to touch, despite not having been fired. The handle was made from some sort of material that was neither metal or plastic, and it hummed when she held it tight. There was some small writing on the side, and after putting her bi-focals on she could just make out something like "slut" and "ray". "

~

And so the slut ray makes yet another appearance. The more I read these "February Sucks" story spinoffs, the more I smile. A good effort and I did kinda enjoy it. Thanks.

~

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Your bad grammar, bad spelling hide a decent story

You desperately need a good proof reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd little tale but enjoyable, Franks spot in at some point she will cheat. Probably near future, have her watched and then get a divorce.

Oh and the commentator who thought Marc was the victim or good guy - that’s modern day psychology, loony liberal thinking and part of the reason societies so fcked up. Marc’s a serial predator, one of those people who believes law and morals don’t include him, loves to destroy people and marriages, many will effect kids lives. Why would one think him a victim or hero.

It’s like the justice system, over there and here in Britain thanks to American influence that cares more for the criminals, the law breakers and their like than it does their victims. I see over there psychologists are currently pushing for more acceptance of Pedophiles, you guys have some really odd views stateside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marc got what he deserved, and the readers who see this as the "stone cold killer" setting up the "poor innocent" jock who always got his way because he was a "star athlete", just hit on a major problem in society, at least in the US, "He's just having fun", "He's just a kid" are excuses that are heard nearly every time a college jock-ass gets in trouble. Or every time a professional jock-ass gets charged with rape, or assault, his team, his coaches, the media all try to make the jock-ass into some sort of saint. Toxic testosterone. Marc got what he deserved and if I was Frank, I would dump the bitch, drink a six-pack of Gatorade, and go piss on "poor Marc's" grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tired of all the reruns of this story. This was a mediocre story in which we're to believe that he TALKS his way past 2 large idiots, convinces his wife she's lost her mind and convinces a pro athlete to confront him with a gun. Dumber than a stump.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

5-stars. It did need some editing. Proofreading would have revealed several of your mistakes. Otherwise, it was a very good story. The husband is forewarned and stops the wife from leaving with calm reasoning and logic but knows the seed of infidelity has sprouted and the marriage is doomed. Once she told her husband what she was going to do, and it wouldn't affect them it already had broken the union. No marriage can survive without trust and once that is lost it is almost impossible to regain.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

To bad Marc wasn’t just shot in both knee caps so he could never play again. Maybe need crutches for the rest of his life.

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

Tired of these stupid additions to GA's stories. In all of the stories the MC should dump the slut as soon as he learns she left with Marc, maybe even when she left him to dance with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was really good. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We now have the question of learning the relationship of off duty officer Marjorie to Mark. Obviously Mark knew the security guard on a personal level and she was probably the one who sent the warning note to Frank Guess we will have to create out own explanation for her injection into this fragment of the February Sucks saga. But the overall ending is that Frank and Brooke will not be celebrating anything together next February except maybe a memory of sadder days in the past.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

If he truly feels that he cannot trust this bitch wife, why waste the time and energy staying married to her?

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Pretty well done but you need to finish the story. Don't see a way to save Brooke but i never thought I would see a way to save even a small part of this horrible story. 4/5 for not finishing it.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Finally, somebody shoots that effer lavallier! About time, although errant gsw to his dick and balls would have been a better more lasting outcome

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Well written and enjoyable to read.. even for such a borrowed story basis

robinhodrobinhodalmost 2 years ago

Silly. Unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The marriage was over as soon as Frank realized she was leaving with Mark. Better that she leave and give Frank time to have her stuff ready at the curb by the morning.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 2 years ago

Nicely (and differently) done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, but didn't love it. Marc getting killed at the end was the best part, as he couldn't seduce another married woman again.

But Frank is right, Mark did open up his wife in that short time they were together on the dance floor, that awakened something and she WILL cheat on him whenever she feels like she can when she meets the right guy to do it with. I don't know if she would agree to a "post nup" or if it would do any good now, but Frank will probably file for divorce, and just have his lawyer keep it on file ready to serve her. He'll probably try to have a "post nup" done, then when he's out of the country a PI will watch her for cheating to allow Frank to enforce it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!!! Follow up?

BehindbluisBehindbluisalmost 2 years ago

So the game of checkers has now become chess. Very nice twist. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is right. She was capable of doing it that night, she is capable of doing it at any time. The spell... the bond... that kept them together as partners is now dust. It's an agreement. A pledge by each to protect the other. Frank no longer has that.

If I had been Frank, I would have taken her rings and told her she was divorced and pushed her out the door, telling her not to return.

This would have destroyed Lavelliere's night as well, he would not have been cucking a powerless husband, and she would have been an absolute basket case, not the perfect object of seduction.

There would be time to deal with Lavelliere later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel would be good for this story. No way a husband will recover from the betrayal of his wife by seeing her kissing and dancing with other man and try to leave her husband to have sex with the man. Even if they stay, there will be no soul in that relationship. Trust is gone and it will not be re gained. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was divorced the second she left the room. Nothing to be done now but the fall out and the paper work. Marky baby is no longer a predator and she is no longer a wife. Two parasites removed in one evening. One from the world and one from franks life. Really a very cleansing evening. Predators beware, fuck with wrong person and you will pay painfully and permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay story. If he concluded she would be untrustworthy why not divorce. I doubt knowing her husbands background and abilities to take out his enemies would always keep her in check. Crossing the line would be fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only way to make the story any better would be to have the whore of a wife be hit by a stray bullet leaving her paralyzed for the rest of her life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absurd male fantasy. Shows yet again the Americans can't be trusted with guns.

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

A good take on a widely written scenario. Taking out the stupidity of the conversation with the friends and enablers was a good choice. I've always found that so completely cringe and it detracts from the story. I would have liked it if we were told if the MC could live with someone he didn't trust or not, but not to the point that it hurts the overall story. A solid 4.5*

Qky75Qky75almost 2 years ago

Needs a sequal: April Showers Bring Mourning Flowers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What wonderful comments from people who don't think a person can change. Also, they apparently don't believe in forgiveness. With so many people like this, it's easy to see why we have so many problems in the world today. The fact that she almost lost her marriasge added to the fact that she can only imagine what might happen to her and any potential future sex partner might very well keep her on the straight and narrow. I expecially like that the predator in this story got what he should have gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I am a bit conflicted. Frank and Brooke forgave each other and were heading home. Then Frank decides to up the confrontation and take on Marc and his bodyguards, just for the fun of it. Brooke knew Frank was armed and she said nothing as Marc came at Frank. Marjorie knew it was a game to Marc and still she shot him dead instead of just wounding him. Brooke would probably go out with Marc at some other time since she said that she could not go out with him tonight. I have yet to find an ending that has Brooke being gangbanged by Marc and a bunch of guys overnight and into the next day before Brooke is dumped at her house. Frank could bug the heck out of Brooke both at home and anywhere she goes. Frank could put a collar on her with a GPS unit to keep track of her. Perhaps adding a chastity belt with dildos that shock her would be fitting, just in case. Weekly STD checks would help. Maybe Frank could arrange for more guys to help him out to see if she will cheat? Yeah, there have been a lot of different endings, and most are ok. This one is going great but lost a bit with Marc being shot dead. The dying scene was well done with "why am I so cold" saying just before the end.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyalmost 2 years ago

Frank should divorce the bitch, she would go from would be cheater to an actual cheater

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

This insipid storyline needs to die, nevermind that's it's one of the most unrealistic outcomes of all time, it's also a cuckyboys fairytale.

The fact that Frank even let this slut go home with him is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but it could have been better. At least it was more original than most febsucks stories and the husband actually headed it off there and then.

The main problem I had was how erratic and rather unbelievable the end was. You could have definitely written that better.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Well, i'm just guessing, but i'd say she disappears in Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good angle but I’d like it if he addressed that she did cheat already and admitted to being kissed , touched and fell to sexual conversation. The reality she got fingered in public out with her hubby and was leaving to get used like a common street walker by a famous person. In todays day and age athletes and stars slide up on girls dms and try and fuck as many star struck girls as possible. A bunch of younger guys that worked with us know lots that hook up with these guys just to say that they were with a famous person . Most of the girls are nieve until they are being ass fucked by two rap stars who pass them around like a joint they were smoking. My friends cousin and her two friends were picked up by nba players and for a year were the white trophy fuck toys for the team . They all thought in the beginning that they would be married to a rich famous star but wound up one of many in each city who was used and degraded sexually. One did bail after three months because she was getting ass fucked and trashed talked during so he had a teammate put his dick in her mouth and dped her all night being especially extreme. It’s dick but goes on every day

69gman69gmanalmost 2 years ago
Well Done

Frank Walker is my new latest hero, and it goes without saying Brooke will be history. Anyway I like your writing and hope to see more. 5*****

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

IMHO, the story had its highs and lows, but was good for your first story. I look forward to seeing your growth in future tails.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

From the very end of this story it sounded like Frank ought to invest in some security measures. Perhaps a "post-nup" and a private investigator might be prudent as well. His wife is a divorce in progress

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Ummmm seriously this was the worst example of mansplaining I've ever seen and I don't even believe in that shit. This story could beat be described as Dumb and Dumber and after the 15th or 20th point of the Dipshit show you cap it off with your Protagonist pondering whether he can trust his Wife?

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 2 years ago

After the line: "Well, I'm glad you didn't kill him," she told him.

His next line should have been: "I will kill any man who fucks you, while your married to me."

I actually really liked this story but he was a little easy on his wife and I think a chapter two is in order.

You could turn Frank into a whole series! There are a whole lot of guys out there like Marc who could use an attitude adjustment...or more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"POST NUP" not negotiable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the constant slutsplaining she blabbered on and on was annoying af.

sluts never change .

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

Time for Frank to plan his exit strategy. I see it was Brook instead of Linda, was that due to no kids and no Dee being involved in this story? If child-less than Frank just walk. Brook has CHEATING in her heart does Frank really need to wait for the proof, will Frank hire a PI to get the goods? In this No-Fault world - just walk away Frank and find a better new wife.

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes - I like Frank's answer to Marc!

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

I think you did a good job with an original plot to a story that has endured a bit of overkill. At first, I thought it was the wife who shot him but by not having her that involved, you have set yourself up for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A professional in any field may be recognized for his abilities in that one area. It does not mean he is better than others in life and certainly not a God. Someone took out the trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just read off like a "I didn't like your story so I'm going to write it to satisfy my needs". How is this erotic? I don't know how anyone could read this and get off on it. How do you read a cheating wife story and get butthurt from the outcome?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Looking back at my comment about him being a fixer, might have made for a better story if they were working together to set Marc up to fix the Marc problem once and for all. Maybe the club was tired of all grief his shenanigans brought them.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 2 years ago

I think Frank should start looking around himself. Or just go ahead and get rid of her.

Hate to say it, but these stories are getting old. Maybe look for something new???

But thanks for writing it.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

WOW Great Take on this tremendous George Anderson story. I love it! I am still trying to get my take published, but this is the best I have read yet! This story has everything, a Hot Wife, a concerned Hubby, and a dead Marc Lavalliere. Perfect ending. But still would like a chapter 2. These folks that piss and moan about another ending on this story don't appreciate what a Gem "February Sucks" is. It is like Scotch, it isn't for everybody. Only for the more educated drinkers. The Feb Sucks story takes an average couple and puts them into an impossible situation. How they deal with it makes the story interesting. When a beautiful loyal loving wife is seduced by the LaValliere charm it is devastating for most men. Most men would be destroyed by his wife's infidelity and really struggle trying to get beyond it. Most men would want to show his wife she can't do that and hey away with it. But most men after 10 years really wouldn't want to divorce her either. It forces us readers to ponder what we would do in that situation if it was us. Of course our young single readers would day "divorce" her! But have they ever even been in a serious committed relationship in their life? Tossing away a beautiful loving wife who makes one mistake of letting LaValliere seduce her is bad. But throwing her love away would be bad also. Realizing "Noone is Petfect" and we all make mistakes. That is WHY FS story is powerful. And when and if I can ever get my version approved by literotica you will read an even better ending to this story. Nut O have a feeling they won't approve it due to 100 bikers kicking Lavalliere in the nutts. LOL 10 stars to writer. Thks

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Good story! I enjoyed reading this alternate ending to the Mark LaValliere saga. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was pretty goo until the end. Then you had to totally forego reality, and go to violence and death.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 2 years ago

Frank was an exceptional character like Sherlock Holmes and he is the center of the story and he sets the tone and pace of the story. I would have introduced a more challenging game where he would have to use his wits to get to realize her mistake. Brooke was too shallow a character. I would have thought a man like Frank would have been able to choose a better person and therefore I would have made her show more remorse for the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 2 years ago

Congratulations on a great story. I know it has been done a lot, but this was a well written first story and I look forward to other stories you may write.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

I too have been fascinated by GA’s Feb Sucks story and have read every add-on that I can find searching for an alternate ending as I hated the response Jim in the original. Even with the changed names and interrupted success of Marc’s seduction game in this one, it’s relevance to GA’s story is maintained.

The actions of Frank (Jim) and particularly that Marc pays the ultimate price is a more palatable result for me, however it still allowed the wife a nearly free pass on what was an unforgivable betrayal.

In front of her husband and their friends her actions publicly totally disrespected the man she was supposed to be totally devoted to. Now a man might forgive a wife for getting a little star struck, perhaps plied with alcohol, and dancing too closely and not rejecting advances as she should… BUT she did way more than that.

The deed would have been a done deal had her husband been successfully restrained. Because he was able to confront her, she had more than ample time to realize EXACTLY what she was doing.

That’s not a “whoops, sorry I drank so much,” spur of the moment error, it is an “I want this for me and I don’t care how it hurts you.” She then DEMANDED that her husband permit her to have sex with Marc, even with Frank’s declaration that their marriage would be over.

Yes, Brook’s transgression was not as serious as Linda’s, in that she never spent that night in Marc’s bed, she still wanted it and pressed Frank to allow it.

What man wants to continue to be with a woman that wants some other guy’s cock, no matter how famous he is? Can he ever trust her again?

My answer is NFW.

PS. I did enjoy this a lot and gave it a five. The scene with him demanding her removal of her rings was impressive, though I would like it expanded to Frank calling all of their friends over to witness his announcement of the dissolution of their marriage, and then, perhaps, she runs after him to reverse her request and get her rings back… to which Frank refuses.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

The old story from the movie Westerns was "God made little men and god made big men and Smith & West**** made an equalizer." Great conclusions and a solid 5-star thriller.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this version. The scariest thing about it wasn’t the confrontation or the killing scene. It was the realization, that once the Martian slut ray strikes, you can’t turn back the clock. So the husband, who seems to be a master of manipulation, realizes he is going to have a difficult time, stopping wifey from pulling something similar, with another guy. Sooo... Just like Robert E Lee, and Yamamoto realized, you might win the battle, but you are going to lose the war...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where is the ending?

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Really needs a part 2 where he burns this slut into the ground! Unfinished stories like this only get 2 stars, not matter how good, until they're done. The author doesn't get half credit for incomplete work.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I assume this your first attempt at writing since you only have one story listed. While it was a good attempt, I feel it fell a little short of the other follow up attempts to change or ad to the original February Sucks story. I found the confrontation with his wife was a bit drawn out and everything he said to hi wife plus what he was thinking obviously told us he would be leaving his wife eventually because she had shown herself to be un-trustworthy. There is also the almost undisputable fact that once the Martian Slut Ray hits the effects are irreversible,

TwopullTwopullalmost 2 years ago

I remembered that famous dialogue... When you shoot, shoot... Don't talk... 😂😂😂Too much talk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For Russ43Chandler: The saying is " God made Men, Sam Colt made them equal"

Norseman123Norseman123almost 2 years ago

Please wright part 2

And wipe out the cheating bitch

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. You checked out on what he said to marks buddies. But we’ll let that slide this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think up until Frank made her realize Mark was playing her that he might have forgiven her but been wary, and had plans of dealing with Mark.

But when she didn't want him to deal with him alarm bells started tinkling so he decided to bring things forward, probably to see her reaction if a fight happened.

The bells probably rang like crazy when she said to Mark "I can't go with you tonight", Frank probably had the question in his head "another time?"

Mark pulling a gun gave him the chance to rid himself of that problem.

Now he only has the problem of Brooke, I think he will be ditching her soon, trust is gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was the question She had already sealed Her Fayte She would be divorced in a matter of time. I think before the Next Morning that would Make itself clear to Her. This is a Story every Female should read the Cheating Started the Very Second the Lady made Her choice to Cheat. the rest was but a Moot point from that Milliseconds on!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Yes, i realised she had sealed her fate by what she said. Its obvious she would given the chance take an opportunity to cheat on Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Suddenly Frank is a nationally recognized hit man or something, someone who Mark's "friends" were too terrified of to even approach? Frank puts one hand in his pocket and Mark doesn't notice? Frank carries his pistol in his pocket? Good luck getting that out when you need it, and doesn't all that weight in his pocket make his pocket bulge? Doesn't it pull on his pants, does he have to keep hitchin' his pants up all night long? Did Mark ask him, "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" 2 stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

He doesn’t have to wait, wondering if she’d have another behind his back. That’s a lousy life. Just dump her.

And she’s wrong: even though Marc was killed by an off-duty cop, it’s still half her fault. Her decision created the scenario. The other half, is the arrogant bastard Marc and his angry threats.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"it didn't take Frank but a few moments to turn the tables on them to where they were the ones feeling threatened." - A description of how he did that would have been nice!

\

"told her that she had to be, that she must be, the perfect love machine and he had to have her." - She must really be full of herself if she doesn't think that he uses the exact same lines on every woman he tries to seduce.

\

"the woman within her was not going to pass up this opportunity to explore such as thrilling sexual experience with Marc LaValliere." - What makes her think that the experience will be that thrilling? Because Marc says so? People so full of themselves are rarely so giving to others.

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago

it's still same old February crap! The ghost of G.A. appears again, will it ever leave these halls of erotica? What I personally consider to be the worst story on L.W. continues to contaminate the minds of otherwise decent authors to produce 'antiseptic' stories like this and purge the vile effects of LaValliere and G.A. This story was better, more readable and understandable than the original brainfart written by Anderson Good story, Thank you and (hopefully) goodbye to February

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One more paragraph indicating how long it took this poor schmuck to get shut of the cheating bitch.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

When I found out it was another fucking Marc LaValliere rendition, I thought 'no fucking way, I'm sick of these', but it was probably the best I've read, thanks! 5 BIG FAT FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...