All Comments on 'In the End It was Frank's Game'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 323 Comments (Page 4)
prato1992prato19923 months ago

ya no puede volver a confiar en ella, ni bien se ausente lo traiciona.

Solo le resta salir de viaje y hacerla vigilar por un detective para sorprenderla in fraganti

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it, but I think I've read this before. If I were him, I'd get a post nuptial done, and start the divorce paperwork rolling. Now that she knows what will happen IF she gets caught, she'll do it anyway, because she'll have that "need" to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Welll, Mark committed the fatal foul and now is out of the game. Enjoyed the new ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was decent until Mark pulled a gun. Why would a millionaire sports hero do that? Just because she said no? Ever notice how that has NEVER happened, like EVER? seemed a bit lazy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Re. Anonymous below Do you pay attention to pro sports? Do you realize there has been a spike in felonies by pro athletes. Usually resulting from behavioral issues like ego? And yes sometimes with weapons. So your comment - never ever - has zero merit.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overlong, a page and a half trying to talk her out of it, and no ultimatum, seriously? Ridiculous story and awful dialogue.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Oh not a bad take on George’s great story, you changed just enough to make it that much different, but kept the character and plot the same

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Marc’s where he belongs. You can never trust a woman like this, so just pull the plug and finish it.

Tex_Ex_MilTex_Ex_Milabout 2 months ago

The main character is living in the real world. He was not fooled by the lies emotions and deceptions of his soon to be ex-wife. Great story. Five stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

Better divorce her because she will try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She was kissing him in the shadows and letting him touch her - I doubt that means holding hands. She didn’t just come close to cheating, she did cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is this thing called a postnuptial agreement…

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Lack of an ending, and what was there was unsatisfactory. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One thing I like about this story is that Frank realizes something a lot of these husbands don't. Once that cheating door is open, it's open. Brooke has shown her true colors now and if Frank was smart he'd divorce her now. I suspect Frank is, indeed, smart but he may wait to see if she actually does cheat and get proof of it first. He seems like the type to lay a trap for her. But yeah, once a person has decided to cheat once or has cheated, trust is gone and Frank knows that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“Everyone loves a story that has a quality kill” Buzz Killman 1986

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The shooting incident, as described, the legal foundation for a self defense shoot-to-stop, the methodology of drawing and shooting and the instant mental transition to a combat lethal force response all speak to a man whose been there. I know this because I have. Further, his logical analysis of his wife's moral decay and,with it, her abilty to deceive and cheat on him at a moment of conveniet opportunity was exceptional. The key point, "she wanted it but wasn't willing to pay the price tonight". Strikes to the core of her corrupt moral foundation. She only has a conscience when their is a risk of consequence. A good definition of integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

desecrationdesecration22 days ago

Great analysis. He saw into her soul and the emptiness echoed.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

"LaValliere was a young prima donna" = LaValliere was a young primo don.

Helen1899Helen189920 days ago

Desperate for part 2. Yes he should divorce her now, like almost everyone says. However Frank isn't your normal husband, so part two seeing how he deals with her cheating and her lover, would be another story worth writing and reading.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster119 days ago

Yes... a second part of this story would definitely be welcome, since it now seems that Brooke will, at some point, cheat on Frank !

How Frank will respond would seem to be a story that many will want to read...

...including me !

Nicely done.

doctrptdoctrpt8 days ago

She will cheat. Frank knows this, she, if honest, knows this. The marriage is over. How often do these kinds of things happen in the real world, on some level? I think our divorce rate in our society tells us that some version of this story, perhaps not to this extreme, but on some level of deceit and infidelity, occur all too frequently.

LechemanLechemanabout 6 hours ago

Good summing up for the MC to rationalize the end result for his wife.

Sad in many ways that spouses allow their fantasies to overwhelm the simple logic until too late.

Still, I liked this version, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...