All Comments on 'In the End It was Frank's Game'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 320 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Great story. I wonder what Frank will do considering he can't trust his wife. Start hiding assets? Maybe insist on a post-nuptial agreement - one that insists on a polygraph exam for infidelity and highly punishes a cheater, or just divorce her since she doubtful would go for that.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

there were no consequences there was no revenge

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

First story!

3

No matter how you slice it and dice it, it's still same old February crap!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good story, Divorce the bitch, cut your losses now. No harm done, and l’d say Frank will have no trouble replacing her.

4/5

Chuck100Chuck100over 1 year ago

Once trust is lost it is rarely ever fully restored. The question is could you live a trust but verify marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good first story. Probably deserves 4 stars, but I'm giving it five to negate some of the effect of some cuck fan that only gave it 1 star. I believe that Brooke will never forget the consequences of her actions, and remember it whenever she is approached by another man. That would be a big deterrent to repeating such behavior.

Keep tapping on your keyboard. I look forward to your future submissions

Thanks for your effort!!!

Lakeeriegoatguy

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Notice she says I'm not going with you tonight to the football player mark.

.

She does not say Hi I will never go with you and she does not say leave me alone.So for the husband to think that this is over it's just incredibly stupid and naive and actually goes against the character of the husband in the story

.

The rest of the story is mindless awful bullshit.

The scene where the husband confronts his wife in the bathroom and asks a few questions is all very interesting but it doesn't change the fact that When she decided to go with mark her husband's feelings his reaction The risk she was engaging in that could destroy the marriage...... None of that Matter at all to her.

.

This is a dead marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ENOUGH of this garbage, stop being followers! The original was not a good story, certainly not good enough for all these follow ups 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This tale has run its course. It is time this stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good start to the story even if you don't insist enough on reciprocity and consideration of feelings, thoughts, needs, and especially love between husband and wife.

Why the famous "if you really love me then....." is never returned to the woman?

Why should the husband consider the feelings and needs of the wife, and she would be exonerated?

On the other hand, your outcome of history from the departure of the establishment is completely ridiculous.

Will a famous star really pull out a gun and publicly threaten a helpless man in a parking lot in front of multiple witnesses with the ability to film over the phone?

Totally absurd and ridiculous.

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

Finish the Damn Story

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Outstanding treatment. This one rings true. I particularly liked how each action spawns unforeseen consequences. Your treatment of these is natural and you keep me suspending disbelief. I also like the unresolved ending with his bitter recognition of the real issue hiding behind the screening action: she has recognized her inner sociopathic narcissistic core. He has recognized this fact that she cannot really love him. Her actions have demonstrated that she uses him as a thing to satisfy her emotional impulses of the moment. This is why she dumped him without a second thought for a bigger cock, bigger reputation, better lover. She is a sexual addict and can and will betray him when triggering circumstances occur. Sociopaths can only be controlled by clear boundaries that are enforced by punishment. His role moves from loving husband to warden of the prison camp that their marriage now becomes. He will quickly tire of this loveless hell and follow through with divorce. There is no viable alternative.

Please keep on writing you are a very good author.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IF Frank was a "corporate fixer", he would have told Brooke: 1) that he knew she was lying. 2) if he even suspects she's harboring those thoughts he'll dump her before can blink 3) the burden of proof that she can be trusted will be on her from that day forward until either one of them dies, or they get divorced, and 4) if he, Frank, can be replaced, then so can she, and he won't hesitate to do it. Nuke first, worry about the consequences later.

If that doesn't smarten her dumb ass up, nothing will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bullshit story after tens of the same !

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

I liked Frank luring Marc into a showdown that would give him an opportunity to kill the asshole.

Unfortunately, you left this open ended and didn't finish it properly.

Did Frank divorce Brooke? She was definitely going to cheat on him until he intervened, and he realised he'd never be able to trust her again. It's a shame you didn't wrap this up properly, with him divorcing the deceitful slut, and moving on with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank just should have just dumped the cheating slut She will cheat on him in the future and he knows it Looking FWD to the update in a few months time I hate cheaters even if it did not actually happen It had already happened in HER mind and it WILL happen in the future (jaybee186)

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

I really liked this story, I like this Frank Walker guy, maybe one day you can chapter 2it with her going through with a plan or having a night with another guy so we see how Frank handles that . Very well written and likeable story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Marc LaValliere gets what has been coming to him. It's the perfect antidote to George Anderson's horrific 'February Sucks'. There's still a mess for Frank to clear up, though; tossing Brooke to the kerb. The sooner he detaches himself from that skank the better.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Different spin and I really liked it. Reacon a chapter two would be even better. Thanks

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

I agree. Dump her now. Maybe they can be friends later. But what seh was going to do was way too much to stay with her, eh? D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last few paragraphs kill the story! if you keep the in, then you need to add in the ending of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

needs another chapter. Frank is correct. she took a bite from the apple and won't rest until she gets to finish it. Frank will have some surprises for her when she falls the next time. feel sorry for him. just a matter of time.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Hopefully Frank divorces Brooke and gets on with his life without a cheating slut for a wife.

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

Just divorce her now and save the heart ache because she will now be on the prowl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t trust the bitch now🤷🏻‍♂️

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

2* just because you left this open ended...An open ending leaves any story empty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dump her now and save the time and pain. 100% she is a cheating slut who will fuck the first guy who comes along while Frank is away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good essay about how infidelity can infect the mind of a spouse. The trust in their marriage was broken when the decision was made ro leave with Marc. Without that trust, the marriage is doomed to failure, whether she eventually decides to cheat or not. Good story about how fragile a marriage contract really is. Thank you.

Ed

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Well, I loved it! I hope to read more of your work on. Thank you. G

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Fuck Marc LaValliere.....hard to fuck when your full of holes eh brah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC's analysis of wife at end reveals real depth into the psyche of the wife, in fact every woman. The magical idea of one man and one woman has exploded, and more of true nature women. Women now comprise over 70% of those who cause divorces due to infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My God, not another worthless version of an incredibly shitty story to begin with. Have you people no imagination that you must try keeping this diatribe on life support? I automatically give these stories the lowest score possible. Garbage.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Not a bad tale and quite well written. Thing is I think it would have scored better as a stand alone fresh story without the'February' storyline...Just my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is more here. Brooke would file immediately. Frank created a situation that was designed to end in murder for murder it was. She could not stay and should not.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Why would he even think about not getting divorced? She lost all trust!

A well told story with a happy ending. 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. But to me it would have been better if he dragged her out the door to a waiting marc and just said “take the slut!, shes yours. And no need to bring her back.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knows. Does she? Remember, George was told by a table full of married women that they would acce-t an offer like Marc’s. In the real world.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainover 1 year ago

Good story and well written.

ktbladektbladeover 1 year ago

PLEASE PLEASE a part two !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's open for another part. Asshole was a whoremaster and she was the chosen whore. Her husband had to go out of town. She tried to do it once and when he's not around, will do it again. Divorce the whore and find an actual wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piece of bullshit tale. Author if you think this adds to Anderson's original you are delusional. Really NO ending in this particular piece of bullshit. Why don't you just "hang your head" and disappear into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best endings of the F/S alternatives. Also like Frank Walker type characters. Write some more and hopefully you will get rid of his Whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good version of this story. My only critique is when one character is speaking, each sentence does not need to be it's own paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice one.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Yeah, the confrontation that needed to happen didn't.

Wife: you're MARRIED. the days of mind-blowing sex with some strange are over. And, let's be honest, it takes time and practice to really know what a particular woman (or man) likes in bed. The notion that a big dick and some Alize are all you need for a great fuck are fanciful.

And really, if all it takes is a few dances and some tired, worn-out pickup lines and you're "mesmerized" you are a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like stories that are actually BBC omelette and don’t leave space for doubt..so thought this was a good one the last pata pulled it down

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

First, congratulations to 'lujon2019' for the stupidest comment of the year. 'No consequences, no revenge'...... um, what??

Second: I usually ignore typos, but there were so many here, and so obvious, it was hard to stay in the story. And the smug arrogance of Frank's superior 'conflict resolution' skills came out in the too technical explanations of what he was doing and why. I like the story line, the plot, but it could have been smoother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I should have intervened before LaValliere got you to this point. But I didn't, so some of this is as much my fault is it is yours"

This is know as "blame shifting" . The decision to leave with Marc was totally Brooke's decision. But the mindset and attitude that she was OK with cheating on her husband and expected forgiveness is a mindset developed over time with lots of conscious thoughts and decisions about infidelity as being acceptable behavior for her and that she was entitled to it. Frank saying that Brookes behavior and decisions were as much his fault as hers is sexist in nature and comes from a mindset that perceives the other sex as weak, dependent, unreliable and incapable of self control with no ability to say no attractive seductive men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

woo hoo can we now hope that this stupid thread is dead !!!! ah geez no someone else will have a go for sure.

Here's the ending for this version, Frank filed for divorce that Monday morning ensuring he had a peaceful trip to Europe the week after....oh he fucked her best friend in a case of revenge sex then married his childhood sweetheart a year later.......

Mike_0691Mike_0691over 1 year ago

Not really finished yet?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I think Frank is correct.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

I am old fashioned I know, but having read through seemingly millions of versions of this story, I cannot get my head around the fact that a loving and caring mother of two children and devoted wife can suddenly, in the space of effectively a few minutes, walk away from her family and go off with a complete stranger.

An ongoing affair, even a one night stand when out without her husband is to some point understandable; but to just walk away is very hard to accept as being reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rare five stars for me. The story demands a follow-up, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story sad but true ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had just commented about the need for a follow-up. One bit helpful advice, though. YOu break up conversations into too many fragments. You should make things more concise. IF you really want to break into fragments, do this. If the next fragment is spoken by the same person, do NOT close the first fragment with a quotation. That tells treader that the next part will be spoken by the same person.

Start the paragraph with a quote. Don't end the paragraph with a quotation mark. Start the next paragraph with a quotation mark, Don't close the paragraph with a quotation mark unless that person has stopped speaking. (Better yet, don't break up the conversations into new paragraphs unless the person has stopped speaking.)

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

One of the better spawns of the GA monster, even with the superman, ex-military, pistol packing husband. Since the wife knew her spouse was packing, she shouldn't have been surprised that a couple of meathead bodyguard/football players wouldn't be able to hold him back or that Marc ended up bleed out at the end.

.

I will say this for that GA monstrosity, it touched a nerve and inspired more copycats than any other story that I can remember. I wished they would stop, but I know that they won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 did she cheat later?

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Damn good for a first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To wordy to tell the story. Good story line but very long and saying very little of substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite the grammatical errors this gets a five: I mean that when you walk through that door we will no longer be married. You will no longer be my wife and I will no longer be your husband. We will remove our rings and disavow our union right here and now. We'll get lawyers to handle the technicalities later, but as far as I'm concerned our marriage will end before you walk out that door."

Our sissy boi authors here need to understand that only cucks like themselves, whom they project onto their husband characters, would say or do anything else. The "blame spreading" at the end almost lost a star, but "Frank" was so realistic in his response to the wannabe slut that that can be overlooked. The ambiguity at the end was a nice touch.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Very well done especially given there have been so many George Anderson clone stories on the great Marc L. I liked the way this new author delved into the mind set of both the wronged husband and his dizzy wife. Some of the dialogue they exchanged at the door of the club was in my opinion right on as to what a thinking husband would say to a wife who contemplated such a dumb move to be with the "stud" football star. Well none my man and I look forward to your next story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Appreciate your efforts to try a new spin on an old song at this point. Couple things - Your story has the exact same flaw as GA's original. The lead in is a special night, 40th birthday celebration with family and friends (even more important than original), with a previously loving, loyal wife dropping her marriage vows. Without some preface of her wanting an affair or marital problems, the premise is pure bullshit. Second, the narrative int the early part of the story is really "clunky" bouncing between first person and narration. It really precluded me from buying into the characters and situation. Appreciate the effort, but best I can do is 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was surprisingly good. The variation here was the husband having “the talk” with the cheater BEFORE she actually did it. In that talk, he basically got her to concede her narcissism, and then to decide whether to count on his forgiveness or not. Forced with that choice, she chose….this time…to back off her desires.

.

This time. As the story ended, Frank was confronted with tne simple fact that she IS capable of cheating, and probably will at some point. So now HE has a tough decision: stay with tne bitch and hope she doesn’t stray — all the while having to constantly be on guard— or cut her loose.

.

In this case, without any indication of them having kids, cutting her loose is probably the right move. Had there been kids, tossing her ass would have been a lot harder choice.

.

The confrontation scene was, for me, overblown. The gunplay didn’t make sense. Why would Mr Stud have a gun? And even so, why brandish it in a desperate move to get Brooke to still come with him? Didn’t really make sense.

.

But kudos for attempting to get into the head of the Linda/Brooke character to try to explain “why” she would ever do such a thing.

.

4 ****

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Time to dump her. She crossed the line and will never go back, it is just a matter of time before she finds the right time to screw around with another man.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

The wives always say that it's, "Just one night," but they also say that it's a night that she'll remember for the rest of their lives, so the memory of this night will be hanging over their heads forever.

\

I don't believe that any normal wife would be okay with her husband spending a night with Giselle Bundchen, yet these stories would ask us to believe that husbands should be okay with their wives spending a night with Tom Brady.

\

"What on earth makes you think I can be okay with you having sex with another man and then come back to me like it's no big deal?" - Yes, on the one hand she says that her husband should accept that "it's not big deal," but that's the whole reason she wants to do it! Because it IS a big deal.

\

She talks about her feelings, while ignoring his.

\

"So my feelings and emotions and needs must mean nothing to you." - Again, she wants him to consider this no big deal, when to her it is obviously a HUGE deal.

\

"Why wouldn't she want him to experience some discomfort for trapping her in his game?" - Because she's afraid that Frank will get in trouble?

\

"No Marc, I can't go with you tonight," - "Not tonight?" But maybe some other night?

\

"Frank had been denied satisfaction and he was angry at how the situation with LaValliere ended with a security officer doing the killing." - THAT'S sick! It wasn't enough that Marc was killed, it had to be Frank that killed him?

\

"taking away Frank's chance to make LaValliere suffer the consequences for trying to steal his wife." - But he DID suffer the consequences, why should it matter how?

\

At first I thought it was going to be a set-up for him to "fix" the Marc problem. But that would have been a cheat given her statemnts when it was just the two of them.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Let’s get real. She has her hand on the door knob ready to leave. She’d already promised herself to Marc for the evening. She dismissed her husband and stated her intentions to fuck Marc. It’s over, done, nothing more to do except pull her wedding rings off and walk away. Let the lawyers sort it out. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brooke is heading for sex with plenty of others as far as I can see. Frank knows it and is waiting for her to do just that. Then the end is high.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I think I've read all the February Sucks stories. This was a tad different but just doesn't ring true in a number of places. eg. When eventually, the dim witted Frank finally decided to go after his wife but was blocked by the two "friends" of Marc, the only thing that would have stopped them would have been his pulling a gun on them. The encounter of him "explaining" things so that they backed down seemed to take only about 20 seconds, only achieved at the point of a gun, as he pursued his wife as she heading for the side door.

His wife truly must have been gullible if she was seduced that fast and was willing to throw everything away. Perhaps she was a bit "special" (slow) as well.

Finally, the readers aren't braindead. The writer spent paragraph after paragraph explaining in detail every aspect of what was taking place. Telling us what he was going to tell us, then telling us, then, finally, telling us what he had told us. How stupid do you think we are?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I thought the ending was very good. Now the husband must decide the direction in which he needs to go. The story itself was a bit wordy, but the ending was a delight.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

I used to like George Anderson's writing. He started this never ending line of half-ass stories using the same pathetic premise. This one did have decent dialogue, although highly repetitive. Damn, George you really made a mess.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I think it would be better without the corporate fixer angle, but his conclusion at the end is right. Marc dying while saying "It was just a game." is very telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somebody, please make them stop! The original story was not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope this is not the ending of this story how many more men is frank going to have to do something about before he gets rid of the whore keep up the good writing waiting to read more

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Leaving things up to our imagination eh? He takes her home, and lays out his mistrust issues. He makes her explain the dirty things she wants to try and the do them together. Whips, chains, you name it. In the end, she still wants sex with another man and cheats while he is away. His game ends as he knew it would, with her being served divorce papers leaving the hotel room she had christened. Or...

Nice work. Lots of possibilities, but I think it's usually best for the author to end their own story. If this is where you intend to leave it, that's fine but I think we'd all like a part 2 if you already know how the story ends for this couple.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Know what I was thinking? During the confrontation outside while the asshat was raving and brandishing his gun? Frank says “I’m your huckleberry. That’s just my game!” Frank is right, I’m afraid. Brooke will soon take her chances. Frank, apparently no one’s fool, will catch her and we all know what happens then. Blessings of peace and health to Val Kilmer for the quintessential Doc Holiday portrayal in “Tombstone” one of the very best Westerns, classic or modern, ever made.

GREAT STORY!

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

At first I didn't like the ending. The more I thought about it, I guess it is growing on me. Reading the comments you have succeeded in stirring the reader emotions. You can come back later continue the story with the wife cheating, or other fine writer such as FTDS can take over where you left off. Good job.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Dude, you REALLY need to work on your formatting. It took me way too long to read this, because I kept checking who said the lines I just read. If a character is talking, just quote them until they're done. Don't start seven lines of quotes for every single sentence, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Hard to believe THAT much conversation occurred in that situation. And really dragged out the badassery of your main character without really explaining any of it. Also, she has already established her intentions so ‘stopping it’ doesn’t really solve anything in what remains of their marriage.

Grammatically, the contraction of “will not” is “won’t” not “want”. You use “want” correctly in some places - meaning intend/desire/plan to do something. But others it just wrongly replaces “won’t”. Painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since Marc is now dead, does it mean this is the end of this BS Stories?!!

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

This is just a poor continuation of a faulty premise.

Anderson's premise is that someone who would humiliate her husband that way could be worth staying married to. In my view she isn't and the marriage shouldn't be salvaged. The rest is fluff.

I thought the husband accepting part of the blame for her actions, on the facts of the story as we have them, was nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There were too many holes in this story to count. The confrontation at the back door was ridiculous and way too wordy. Why would anyone play a game of word tiddlywinks in a situation like that? I real confrontation would have gone more like this. "Brook, if you walk out that door our marriage is over. You won't be coming home to your husband because you won't have a husband. I will file for divorce as fast as the lawyer's office opens in the morning, so you have a decision, him or me?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story telling and excellent dialogue.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
4 stars

Because it wasn't finished. Frank should have asked her more questions.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

She mentally cheated on him. Dump her. Once a cheater, etc. Only gave you 3 stars because I am sick and tired of writers trying to add to the February Sucks story (Crap story at that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Thanks For The Effort. You Need A LOT More Experience, And Logic.

Everything you had Frank contemplating about his whore wife at the very end of the story was true the moment the wife Decided to fuck Marc. All the filler and drama and action between her decision to fuck Marc and her ride home at the end of the story is irrelevant to the reality that the wife had betrayed her marriage and had already acted as Marc's slut. Which makes all the husband's supposed contemplation and arguing and reasoning with the slut ridiculous. Either he married a slut, and this encounter with Marc was her tipping point opportunity, or its just another case of Martian Slut Ray. And blaming Marc or the husband is absurd. "Seduction" is a lie, a dodge, a juvenile grasp at shifting the blame. Every intelligent adult knows this, which begs the question of why you found it reasonable, or believable.

If you learn to write from other Literotica authors you're just going to be another mediocre Literotica author. Like Marc, a loser. Here's challenge to rise above the mediocrity: write a sequel, a credible story of Brooke's redemption, her salvation, her Decision to become or return to being a woman of virtue and character. It will be very difficult. Brooke's decision to fuck Marc was a personal contemplation and decision, a yielding to temptation and opportunity. Marc didn't force her, her husband didn't push her, she was not drugged, drunk, or in any way coerced into choosing to spend the night fucking Marc. So the failure was entirely internal to her own soul. But the reason Brooke did not end up fucking Marc was entirely External. Essentially she was blocked, confronted, prevented by forces outside of herself. Her failure of character is so complete that she is actually hurt and insulted that Marc might be fucking some other women, that Marc just wanted her for sex. Which is really revealing when you consider that that is supposedly all Brooke wanted from Marc, as she told her husband, its just about sex, incredible sex, that she doesn't get now. So tell us a story about how Brooke regains her soul, and maybe her marriage. Now THAT would take some time, talent, and imagination. It would also take someone very in tune with the human soul. I hope you are. Whatever, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. So lazy to have our hero have Special Powers. If I'd known the resolution was deus ex machina, I'd never have started reading. Maybe redo it with a Normal Person. At least it ends with him now aware that he can't trust her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Probably one of the best additions to come from GW's excellent story--and from a first time writer--who would have thunk it!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Just realized I screwed up George Anderson's initials; wrote GW vs GA. Sorry about that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story but watch that cheating wife still may stray

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

One of the better sequels to the original story with a more thoughtful analysis of the situation. I kind of liked it although there certainly have been more than enough variations on this theme. 4*, but hopefully there'll be no more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not a writer and never claimed to be, but boy oh boy the comments people make. I would like to say in writers defense, if you think writing is so damn easy give it a try some time YOU will learn something. Final note the idiots that didn't/don't like the February stories WHY do you read them and then make stupid comments against a writer/story you don't like and more than likely before you have even read it. I think some of you just like to be negative and an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On his birthday and he never mentions it? The wife is clueless, after 12 years of marriage she would run off with this guy with a party full of guests. She is gone in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb. Frank has to divorce this potential slut for all the reasons stated at the end if the story. She absolutely will cheat with him being out of the country. She simply is not worth the worry and grief.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well written. Stand alone story with a central character well known to us. Frank handled it professionally and the last paragraph says it all. The dam is broken and and now he waits for the deluge

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

She will cheat in the future, and he will throw her out. But anytime Lavalliere gets killed, it's a good story.

Aspie007Aspie007over 1 year ago

This Marc LaWhatsHisName has been around since time immemorial

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

Frank is right about two things Brooke can never be trusted again, and she will cheat on him sometime in the near future. Isn't love grand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. 2 thumbs up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...