In the Garden

Story Info
Fucking my wife in our oasis of pleasure...
1.9k words
3.61
16.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rather mundane Friday afternoon at work. I was sitting in a rather boring staff meeting - trying hard not to fall asleep - when my smart phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out and turned it on, discovering a new message from my sexy BBW wife, Melanie. As I opened the message, I was greeted by a close-up pic of her luscious 52EE titties and this text:

"Meet me this evening...in the garden. XOXO"

My body and mind were awakened instantly. A smile spread across my face as I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. My Melanie had a way of making a dull day more exciting. And throughout our 15 years of marriage, Melanie was always finding ways to make our sex life more exciting.

One of those ways was "The Garden".

10 years ago, we had moved into our dream house. One of the features that made it our dream house was a very large backyard with a high wooden fence. From the beginning, it was Melanie's dream to create a garden. Not just an ordinary garden - but a lush, exotic outdoor oasis of pleasure where we could fuck each other passionately, whenever we wanted. A few months and about $1,500 later, her dream became a reality. An accomplished gardener, my wife transformed our backyard into a extraordinary paradise with lush grass, exotic plants and trees, and even a gentle babbling brook, complete with a waterfall. It was as close to the Garden of Eden as you could get! No doubt about it - my Melanie did it up right!

She christened our special place "The Garden of Love and Delight." And she created plenty of places in the garden for us to fuck. The main feature was a large open gazebo in the center of the garden in which Melanie had placed a queen size bed with luxuriant satin sheets. That first night, Melanie and I christened the garden by fucking each other for four glorious hours. And the best part was that because of the high wooden fence, our lusty couplings were safe from the prying eyes of our nosy neighbors.

For 15 years, Melanie and I have enjoyed the hottest, most passionate fucking of our married lives in The Garden of Love and Delight. And tonight would certainly be no exception!

Horny as hell, I bolted out the door as soon as the meeting was over, jumped in my car and sped towards home. After a long day at work, I was more than ready for a hot, passionate fuck with my wife!

As I was making my way toward home, my cell phone rang. It was Melanie! My already semi-stiff cock began to tingle as I hit the button on my steering wheel to answer the call.

"Hey, Melanie, " I said, barely able to keep the eagerness from my voice.

"Hey there, my big black daddy," Melanie purred seductively. "Big black daddy" was her favorite name for me, and my cock would stiffen quickly every time I heard it. "Are you on your way home, baby?"

"You bet, honey, " I replied excitedly. "And I'm SO READY!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Melanie cooed in reply. "I'm so glad. I'm in the garden now...naked and waiting."

My cock jumped at the mental picture of my wife - completely naked, thighs spread wide open and playing with her fat pussy.

"Well don't start without me, you naughty little slut," I replied eagerly. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Don't worry baby...I won't," Melanie replied sexily. "Now remember...you cum to the garden naked and hard. That's the rule, baby."

"No problem, sexy," I replied excitedly. "I will see you in a few."

Disconnecting the call, I stepped up my speed, eager to get home to my incredibly sexy and extremely horny wife.

Ten minutes later, I pulled into our driveway, my cock throbbing in my pants. I bolted out of the car and into the house.

After locking the door behind me, I stepped into the living room, where I began to shed my clothes. By the time I got to the fancy french doors which led to the patio, I was as naked as the day I was born. After stepping through the doors and walking across the patio, I found myself at the gated entrance to The Garden.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the gate and stepped into The Garden, closing the gate behind me.

I moved down the walkway towards the gazebo in the middle of The Garden, feeling the cool breeze on my naked skin. The breeze, however, had absolutely no effect on my throbbing cock, which grew harder with every step I took as I anticipated the sexy scene I would find at the end of my brief journey.

When I got to the entrance to the gazebo, my eyes were rewarded with an incredibly sexy sight.

There, lying on the satin sheets of our queen size bed, was Melanie. Her creamy thighs were spread wide open, exposing her delectable pussy to me. She had one hand rubbing her stiff clit with her other hand gently kneading her luscious titties.

I stood there at the foot of the bed totally mesmerized, my massive erection waving shamelessly in front of me. Instinctively, I wrapped my right hand around my cock and stroked it gently as I watched my horny slut of a wife play with her cunt.

Melanie eyed me lustily, running her plump tongue across her full pink lips as she shamelessly ogled my big black cock.

We continued our mutual masturbatory foreplay for several minutes, our lust for each other evident on our faces.

Finally, Melanie ended her silent seduction, removing her hand from her pussy and pointing a glistening finger at me.

"Cum here, my big black daddy, " Melanie said seductively, her finger beckoning me closer.

How could I resist such a luscious invitation? I slowly walked over to the bed, my huge black cock bobbing obscenely up and down with every step.

Melanie saw this and gave a very long and low wolf whistle followed by a slow, sexy wink.

Upon reaching the bed, I lifted the covers and slid underneath them, wiggling very close to my incredibly sexy wife. And then, we started kissing passionately.

Taking her huge soft titties in my hands, I began to caress and squeeze them firmly as we kissed. At the same time, Melanie took my throbbing cock into her hand, stroking it ever so gently. Feeling my cock grow even harder, I kissed my way downward to Melanie's plump, lush and full titties, those thick long nipples sticking out so invitingly. Taking her left nipple in my mouth, I sucked gently yet passionately on her left titty, savoring the sweet taste of her titflesh in my mouth. My lusty ministrations were quickly met with lusty moans of pleasure from my wife.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, daddy," Melanie moaned lustily. "That's it - suck my titties...just like that..."

And for the next ten minutes, that's exactly what I did. Lost in my own lust, I licked, sucked and kissed every single inch of my wife's sexy titties. Even after 15 years of marriage, they still drove me wild. I just couldn't get enough of them! So warm, so soft, so sweet - a veritable feast for the senses.

And all the while I was making love to her titties, Melanie's hands continued their lusty assault between my legs - stroking my incredibly stiff cock as she gently massaged my swollen, cum-laden balls. Damn, it felt SO GOOD! Wanting to return the favor, my left hand reached between her creamy thighs to rub her already sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I said softly. "You're just the way I like you - so hot, so tight, so wet...so READY to be fucked."

"And you're just the way I like YOU," Melanie purred seductively. "So thick and long and HARD. So ready to fuck my sweet pussy. "

Taking that as my cue, I spread Melanie's thighs wide and slid in between, taking my mushroom sized cock head and rubbing it ever so slowly against her wet slit.

My mind spinning with desire, I bent over to kiss my wife lustily while I mercilessly teased her pussy.

"Oh fuck, daddy," Melanie whimpered as her hips grinded against mine. "Don't tease me - drive that big black cock deep inside me!"

I looked deep into my wife's blue eyes, which were blazing with desire. Smiling wickedly down at her, I savagely thrust forward, burying my throbbing 10 inch cock deep inside her cunt in one stroke.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, DADDY!" Melanie squealed with delight as I filled her up.

"Is this what you wanted, you horny little bitch?"

"Oh HELL YES! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your horny little bitch!"

And that's exactly what I did. For 30 glorious minutes, I drove my throbbing missile deep inside my horny wife's tight wet cunt - over and over and over again. The more I fucked her, the hornier I got! Even after 15 years, Melanie can still bring out the lusty animal in me.

In the midst of our passionate fucking, I bent over to kiss Melanie deeply and lustily. This drove her wild, and she began thrusting her curvy hips upward to meet my deep downward strokes.

Before long, I heard my slutty wife cry out in ecstasy as her tight warm pussy began squirting over and over again as I fucked her harder and deeper. Feeling her warm cum drenching my cock drove me wild, and I felt my cock swell as a huge load of cum began rushing from my balls and up my throbbing shaft.

"Melanie, you naughty little WHORE," I growled in her ear as we fucked. "I'm gonna cum so deep in that sweet pussy!"

"Oh yes, daddy," Melanie moaned in reply, her thrusts becoming harder and faster.

"I'm gonna shoot so much cum into your cunt, my little slut! I'm gonna get you pregnant ten times over!"

I knew nothing turned my Melanie on more than me telling her how pregnant I was going to make her as I was about to cum. She absolutely LOVED it!

"Mmmmmmm YES, Daddy! Knock your bitch up! Breed me, daddy!"

And with that, my horny BBW wife began shimmying her curvaceous child-bearing hips around my cock - her lusty blue eyes locked on mine.

"Shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy daddy..." Melanie purred seductively.

"Oh FUCK Melanie," I moaned passionately. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Melanie's smile became more lustful as her shimmying got faster.

"Shimmy shimmy shimmy..."

"Shit, Melanie...I'm SO CLOSE!"

"Shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy...SHIMMY!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!"

"Let it go, Daddy!!!"

And with that, I cried out as my cock erupted deep inside my wife's steaming hot pussy!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MELANIE!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DADDY!"

Oh, how I loved hearing my wife's cries of orgasmic pleasure as I shot endless ropes of thick, warm cum deep inside her fat cunt.

I came and came and came, riding an intense orgasmic wave for almost 2 minutes! My moans blended with hers in a synergistic symphony of carnal bliss.

When it was all over, I collapsed into my wife's arms, totally euphoric. No one, but NO ONE could make me cum as hard as Melanie!

After a few minutes of afterglow, we began kissing gently yet passionately as Melanie's hand began stroking my tingling cock to another huge erection.

And as I started sucking on her luscious titties, I knew that as good as that fuck was, it was only the beginning of another passionate night for Melanie and me...in the garden.