"Bark!" Means Happy Puppie

Story Info
School bully gets what she deserves after class.
2.7k words
4.19
15.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jewn
jewn
6 Followers

NOTE: this story is a fiction and none of what is depicted is supposed to be realistic, or meant to happen IRL. Contains mentions of rape and bullying.

***

"Hey," I said, "stop being such a bad girl already."

My voice wasn't so firm and she obviously noticed. A cocky grin appeared on her face as she raised an eyebrow, but she didn't say a word; she stared at me, still perched on this fucking couch, still looking at me with her fucking smirk, still naked.

I could have cried at this point. I was about to fuck this girl I hated. I had hard a time believing this was going to happen.

She was a living nightmare and a pain in the ass.

We met earlier in the year, at uni, and people started mocking the bizarre couple we seemed to make. We weren't, she was just a brute.

I got fed up with her borderline-bullying of me and tried to shout back; I thought raising my voice a bit would at least make her tired of picking on me, and it didn't.

Things got worse and worse over time and even though it's actually nothing worth complaining (what would people even say if I, a grown-up 20 years-old man, complained of being bullied by a girl classmate?), it was unbearable and the more I tried to make it stop, the worse it was. I started thinking she was enjoying being shouted-back at.

One time, after class, when I had failed to rush out of the room, she asked me about my plans for the week-end, with this always same fucking smirk.

"I don't have any," I replied. God, would she just let me leave this place?

"Woah, such a surprise," she ironisated. "Gonna stare at your wall for 2 days, jerk off to some OnlyFans girl or ask Reddit about best ways to cope with your shitty life?"

"You'd be surprised," I muttered under my breath, trying to walk past her.

"Go on, then."

She had took a step forward, blocking my path. "Surprise me."

I guess the exhaustion made me grow wings.

"You're a stupid cunt! I hate you so much, I could make you regret every, fucking, word, you ever spoke to me, bastard."

"You're an incel," she said calmly, "and you'll die alone and virgin."

Another step forward and she was fixating me with her eternal smirk. She's quite tall, actually. I think we're about the same size.

"I don't care if YOU call me a virgin, fucking whore."

"Awww." She was standing still and I started feeling hopeless. I wanted to go home. "Saving yourself for marriage?"

"Saving myself for the day I'll rape you, cunt."

"Is this a challenge or a promise?"

I was bursting in rage, but i regretted my words instantly. Threatening a girl to rape her?? I was truly out of myself on this one. But I got the confirmation she liked the opposition.

This thought didn't calm me or some bullshit about understanding context, it just made me boil more.

"Is this a beg or a confession?"

"A threat. Rape me, coward."

As some sort of cliché sexual tension, our foreheads were almost touching each other's and I was furious, but I still had a massive boner at the "threat" she made.

"Bet."

***

She was living less than 5minutes by feet from the uni. We walked, and the tension got away. She had the smirk. The fucking rictus she always had.

She was blatantly disdaining me, and all the rage I felt left as I realised she was once again mocking me and this was just another occasion of humiliating me.

She would certainly present things as we were going to have sex, but I rushed out of adrenaline and I'm really a coward. How would I react? I was even too scared to run away right now.

Oh, come on. Being a "coward" for not raping people? I mean, I'm okay with this. What the hell did she expect? Did her childhood go bad? Must definitely.

And she asked me to fuck her. I should take the chance, I'm not a virgin but I could maybe use this as blackmail for her to leave me alone.

Hopefully for me, the trip was really short. I felt about to faint at some point.

***

Her apartment was cute, actually. Nothing like the house of a degenerated traumatized-bully I've imagined; quite normal and no sex-toys hanging on the ceiling.

"Hey now," she said as soon we entered, with a mocking tone. "Make me regret my words Loser, take your revenge."

I wasn't facing her and she didn't see my cheeks turning red, from rage again. She was so good at being hate-able, I would make her cry.

I grabbed her hair and pulled it, holding her head lower than mine. She wasn't smiling, for once, she looked quite surprised. I liked it.

"Take your clothes off, Slut."

She obeyed, but it wasn't a smart move of me to let her go, because she started smiling again. She went naked in no time, and sat on the couch, silently taunting me.

I was the Coward and the Loser again under her smile. I grabbed her trousers from the floor and took the belt out.

"Stand up, clear your neck."

"Don't tighten it too much," she said with puppy eyes.

"Oh, so you beg to get raped but you also have requests?"

"Sorry." She rolled her eyes.

"Condoms?" I asked; not taking any risk for such slut.

"Bathroom, first shelf. Behind the q-tips."

"Good girl." I smacked her cheek, and her expression changed.

The bathroom was dark but I didn't struggle and found the condoms easily. My heart was racing, my erection painful.

I went back in the living room with the box, where she was sat on the couch and had removed the belt.

"You dumb bitch can't stay 5 minutes alone without being a disobedient cunt, can't you? Stand up and clear your neck."

"But it was too-!"

"Don't discuss back."

Slut pulled her hair up as I was moving behind her, so she couldn't remove the belt as easily. I got careful not to tighten it as much. Her skin was warm and she was shivering under my fingers; she probably was cold, naked. Pulling her hair, I made her face me; she had moist eyes and breathed deeply. Lips parted, her tongue was showing behind her teeth. She didn't need a lot to get horny -but I didn't either.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

Looking her right in the eyes, I salivated a long drool that flew on her tongue.

She blushed.

"Do not swallow it. Keep your tongue out and my drool on it."

I stepped back and took a greater look on the scene. It was absolutely delightful. Slut seemed to have understood why I gave her the instruction, as she was now down on her knees, trying her best not to lose any and even squinting, focused.

The more she focused, the more saliva she generated and it started dripping on her chest from the sides of her mouth.

I quickly got my pants and underwear off. My dick was twitching; never before, or long since, have I felt so horny during foreplay, or before even foreplay. Was it the rage? I was so thrilled thinking how hard I'd fuck her. I just wanted to play a bit, before.

I walked closer again, and Slut being on her knees, she was right at the good height. I firmly hooked the belt in my hand.

"I know you're mourning for it Sweetie, but you've been a very bad girl didn't you? Don't make any move. Stick your tongue and gather saliva at best, I forbid you from doing ANYTHING before I tell you so."

She didn't do any movement at all, but she was clearly getting uncomfortable and colder. Her eyes were almost closed, moist, and her breathe was hot against my dick. I put it on her tongue, and instead of using her mouth as she was expecting, I made it go back and forth outside. Slowly from the tip of her tongue, gently on her mouth to right before her nose. Then back again, gently on her top-lip, slowly all the way down tongue. She was almost covered by drool at this point, so was my dick and the wet sounds it made were the only ones heard in such a quiet room.

"Baby's getting hornier right?"

She was breathing louder, and her hands were holding my thighs so tight that I'd almost complain. But she was doing so great resisting the urge to end the discomfort by closing her lips around my cock, it was worth a few redness.

What a slut she was; I loved seeing her at this place, my dick on her face, very obviously frustrating her. I was stroking her hair, gently putting back a strand or two. After some minutes, I got frustrated too.

"You're a good, good girl. You're doing so great. You can take your reward."

I don't know what flipped, but Slut didn't seem to be so grateful. She moved her legs to sit more comfortable, and her smile grew again as she wiped all the saliva of her mouth.

"Do better Loser, I didn't even try to bite. Are you too scared to use my mouth?"

What's with this girl! She's all lovey-dovey and obedient until I let her say something. I pulled on the belt to make her stand, and she choked. I slapped her cheek twice, lightly but harder than I thought I would.

"Why don't you know any better than being such an infamous little cunt? Didn't you ever get punished?"

"Such pretty words to blame myself for you being a loser..."

I had tighten the belt more, but her turning red and gaping didn't make her shut up. I pulled on the belt again, to get her face closer to mine.

"Don't talk, you're ruining everything. If I hear another word out of you, I'll tie this belt and you'll be getting a walk around the building with this for only cloth. Am I clear? Shake your head."

She was getting really red, and shook her head twice, slowly. I let the belt loosen, and pulled it off her neck.

"Get on all fours and turn your back at me."

Was she being shy now? I put my palm and pushed down on her spine. She was lightly shaking, but it didn't seem it was from cold.

"Bend! Stick your ass out. Don't act like a virgin now!"

I spanked her with my hand flat. She moved forward a bit, and a short, surprised wail fused.

"Bark if you want to say something, it won't make any difference from usual."

I spanked again, harder. Puppie was expecting this one, so she didn't react. A third time, and a fourth, again and again. The pain was making her growl, and it made me feel powerful. I was enjoying this moment.

"Now be a good girl and spread your legs."

She bent more as she obeyed, and she made a happy yap. I spanked her again, this time straight on her crotch. Puppie was dripping wet but I hit hard; I hurt her, she howled and I heard a sob.

"You're." I spanked, she sobbed. "Nothing." Once again, she was almost crying now. "More. Than. My. Bitch."

Spanking after each word except the last, I noticed she was indeed crying quietly, and I was about to excuse myself when she nodded.

"Woof."

My fingers were still on her pussy, and I started caressing it with the tips.

"Good girl. You'll behave from now on, won't you?"

"Woof."

"Good, good girl. Daddy's proud."

Talking, my fingers were getting more pressuring on her princess parts and she most definitely felt happy about it and what was going to happen. I hooked them inside her, and moved slowly, listening to her breathe becoming loud and deep again.

Puppie sometimes slightly moaned under my hands, and the scene was completely different from 5 minutes ago. She had fell off on the ground where I was sat, one of her legs on my lap, and she was facing me. Her expression was completely different from what I've always seen, she now looked relaxed and I was looking at her like it was the first time ever; it was kinda the case. Her hips moved in a circle, mimicking the ones I was drawing on her clit, her eyes closed and she had a large, pleasured smile. It felt like the Bully melted off and under it was the Puppie, her real self. Who I liked a lot better, obviously.

Still, none of us had came yet and it was time to reward ourselves. I grabbed a condom from the box, continuing to finger her, and I even was able to put it on with one hand.

She had felt me moving a bit and obviously understood, but didn't care enough to make things easier. As long as my fingers were still moving, I guess she didn't feel that concerned; I took them out.

An offended yapping escaped from her.

"It's okay Puppie, best is yet to come."

She growled, I pulled her hair.

"Be better, you were such a good girl. Stay nice."

She opened her legs wider, and I didn't struggle much finding the entrance. She was tightening the more I went in, and I started pounding before even getting all-in. It felt good. She had quit with the growling and was moaning, but trying to keep up with the "only-barking rule", she sounded weird, almost animal. Like a real bitch in heat. I felt myself twitching inside at this thought, and began to thrust harder.

I grabbed her chin with a hand, to make sure she was looking at me, and holding her to the ground, so I could see her shiver under my body. My other hand went back again on her clit as she bent her back, panting.

"Does my girl want to come?

"Bark!!"

"Good girl. Cum for me, now."

I knew she did; she didn't scream any louder, but she tightened all of a sudden around me and grabbed my wrist with strength. I stopped moving, as I finished too in the condom, and watched her recover a normal breath. It has been shorter than I wished it would, all of the tension did have an effect after all.

I stood up, to throw the condom and quickly rinse my dick. When I got back, she was still laying on the floor in the same position. She was pretty. I sat next to her and she instantly put her head on my lap. I started playing with her hair.

"You're such a nice girl, Pup. Why are you always being a jerk?"

"I'll be a jerk again, you know."

I pulled a strand.

"Wrong answer. Bark, I said."

I didn't want to ruin the mood, and I'll be too afraid to speak when she'll start again.

"I know you'll be a bad girl again, you always have been. But you won't be as cunty as always, right?"

"Woof," she replied, giggling.

"No, no you won't. You're a nice and gentle pet when you want to be, stay a nice and gentle pet for me."

"Woof," she giggled again.

I put my nails on her temples and clawed them towards her hairline.

"You WILL behave, right?"

She nodded.

"Oohh I get it. You're not turned on by the sex, you only submit under violence. What a pity. I should teach you better, right Puppie? I don't want a stray dog, I need a nicely trained girl. You will be, won't you?"

"Bark!!!"

I swear I could have seen her tail wagging if she had one. I started thinking, people would probably still call us a couple at uni, and she would probably still be a meanie. But they would be right, and she would be getting what she deserves afterwards. Kind of a happy end if you asked me.

***

NOTE: Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this story, it's my first one.

English is not my first language; I'd be happy to get the grammatical mistakes pointed out if necessary! Thanks by advance.

jewn
jewn
6 Followers