In The Knickers of Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That would be wonderful, Norma. Tell me first, though, when they...parted, did semen flow out, as with the stallion?'

'Yes. It always does, and that's sometimes a surprise for those who've not had sex before, because the sex manual say nothing about it usually, and you rather expect that it's all gone up inside, through the cervix maybe, and been absorbed.'

'Would you like that to happen?'

'Yes. There was a sex-manual in the 1920s, called Married Love by Marie Stopes, which suggested that after the man had come the couple should sleep with him still inside, so that they could absorb each other's secretions. I like that idea. I'd like to be able to suck all the semen into me and receive it into my whole body.'

'It's so strange, Norma. I've never wanted a man inside me, but the picture you paint of that man inside that woman is somehow very...simulating...'

'You're imagining yourself in the position of the mare, aren't you, dear Edith? Waiting for that great organ to play in your pipe.'

'Well, yes, sort of despite myself.'

'Then kneel up, my little mare, and we'll imagine it together.'

We disentangled ourselves and she knelt up. I said, 'I'm sure Ailsa appreciated your sweet little bott. Still so firm and shapely. All that games teaching. I can just see you sprinting round the pitch, bloomers akimbo, though that's not quite accurate. Being pedantic again. Now I'm going to do something I rarely do. Just think about that stallion and Rodney gliding in. I see that you can still prepare the way, despite your great age '

'Not so much after the menostop, but enough.'

'Now don't look. Just tell me how it feels.' I opened my bedside cabinet and got out the dildo. I've never mentioned it before, because I don't favour mechanical aids. I think we are equipped by nature to cater for each other's needs, with fingers and tongues. But I've had a few passages, and that's a double-entendre, with women who are used to, and have to use, such a thing.'

I lodged the rounded, glans-mimicking, end in her vestibule. She flinched a moment, but said, 'Oh, that's interesting. I'm ready. Go ahead.'

The bulb slipped in, and she said, 'That's quite big. Bigger than a tampon.'

'Don't worry.You can take it. Here we go,' and I pushed it slowly all the way in.'

'Well, it's interesting, I suppose, but does it really feel like a...man?'

'Not quite. A cock is warm and more flexible and not so hard. Nothing can quite imitate flesh and blood, and unless you use a strap-on there's no sense of another human being close against you, extending into your most intimate self, and even that doesn't really produce the same experience. But this is the best two women can do.'

'The stallion kept thrusting in and out, and your Corinne did that for your Rodney, didn't she? Does the male have to do that to make him...come?'

'Usually. Sometimes just going in is enough, the first thrust does it. That can be exciting if you're about ready to come yourself. Other times it's premature for the woman. So, I'm going to move it and you can tell me how it feels.'

After a minute or so she said, 'It's all right, but not doing much on its own.'

'There are many women who don't find a penis on its own very interesting, but it doesn't have to be just that.' I reached under her bottom, past the hand holding the base of the instrument and felt for her clit. After a few moments she said, 'Oh, yes, that's nice, and I think I can feel how having your vagina full like that could be nice, too. I think I can feel myself gripping it somehow, and if you keep on...yes, the feeling is coming, it's coming!'

'That's the way, Edith. Come for me, let the feeling happen.' And I could see the orgasm suffuse her, and feel her tighten a little on the dildo, which I pushed in and held still.

I was then taken with a surprise desire. I let go, to leave the thing within her and helped her lie down on her side and turn onto her back. I said, 'Edith, I want you to take it out and push it into me. I want to feel your warmth and your slime inside me. I want you to firk me, to come me, in Corinnese.'

I lay down on my back, legs apart, knees raised, and Edith sought for the base and drew it slowly out. She moved between my thighs and prodded a little tentatively at my vulva. 'Open me, open me,' I bade her, and she put her thumb on my right outer lip and her fingers on the left one and drew them apart. I sat up on my elbows to watch her apply the tip to my vestibule and ease it in. She said, 'Another new departure for me. I've never done this. Well, you know that. I'll push it in, then. There it goes. Fascinating. Shall I move it?'

'Yes,' I said, 'And toss my clit...that's right...coming...so quickly...now!' It was a curiously sharp, almost stabbing sort of orgasm, and I found I'd grabbed Edith's hand and was holding it tightly as the sensation peaked.

'You're a whole new world for me, you know, Norma. Every minute something new.'

'You're a whole new world to me, too, you know, Edith. I've never "been with" a virgin who's had a lifetime of lizarding, and what we just did was a new experience, too, and delicious. Now, lie down with me again, and I'll tell you about Rodney.'

We curled up together, no longer in the Courbet disposition, loosely embraced, relaxed, and I began, 'In addition to life-modelling, Rodney made a bare living out of his appearance another way, though he may have had some family money. He had a kind of cabaret-act, with an older, married professional actress. She was six inches taller, and therefore probably not much in demand, There was nothing sexual between them. She was sometimes his mother while he was a little girl in school uniform, and he would ask her naïve questions and then go off on flights of fancy from the answers in a convincing little girl voice. At some point he'd reach up his gymslip and get a piece of chocolate out of his knickers, which were, eventually, actually mine.'

'Was it a good act?'

'Amusing, but it was a rather lowly circuit of clubs and pubs. Never going to appear on the Royal Variety Performance. They also had a routine in which they were smartly dressed women, with hats, at a cocktail party, and the woman's polite enquiries elicited more and more outrageous answers, delivered in a cut-glass accent, shocking the lady, whose politeness prevented her from just walking away.'

'What sort of things did he say?'

'Well, the lady would ask, "Is your husband with you?" and the answer would be, "Dennis, with me? He's not been near me for years. Fortunately, we have this handyman, who's very handy, otherwise I have to take matters into my own hands." That sort of thing.'

'What about the little girl, and why was she wearing your knickers?'

'I'll get to that. She'd ask the actress where babies came from, and would get a reply, like, "From under a gooseberry bush." And the little girl would say, "That's what my daddy says, but I looked under our gooseberry bush every day before my little brother came and he wasn't there. And it wasn't a stork because my uncle Henry says there aren't any storks in England, and he knows all about birds."

'The audience did laugh when the little girl said, 'Anyway, my daddy was very cross when I put my little brother under our gooseberry bush, so he'd get taken away again." Old, but quite funny.'

'How did you meet this Rodney again after the Corinne episode?'

5

'We left her studio together, and he asked if we could meet again. Of course, I agreed, and we arranged I'd go to his next club date tomorrow about fifty miles away, and have supper afterwards. That's how I first saw his act. They did the cocktail party, and we all enjoyed it when the outrageous woman went on, about the handyman and taking things into her own hands, "Gives a whole new meaning to 'potting shed,' doesn't it? How do you manage? Husband still up...for it?" And so on.

'I went round to the dressing-room afterwards, and all the performers were there, jostling each other in front of the one mirror, taking off make-up and changing clothes, all in their underwear and not bothered about it, as they couldn't be fussy on that circuit. Then we went to an Italian restaurant and ate ravioli and drank chianti and talked, about erotic art and modelling and Corinne, and it was obvious we were going to end up in bed, and we went to his run-down hotel. His room was small and rather shabby, but it was clean.

'We were both a little nervous, because we wanted this first time to be as fulfilling as we hoped. Of course, having seen each other naked already day we were spared any surprises, but that actually both increased our slight anxiety and made us the more -- I can only say "reverent" - in our moving together. And we didn't start ripping off clothes, partly because Rodney would never have done that, violating his sense of awe and relish in revealing the beauty of the woman. So, we took turns to undress each other, pausing to caress and enjoy the parts revealed. I took off his shirt and ran my hands over his back and chest as we embraced and moved into a long kiss. He was lean, muscular, without an ounce of fat, as I'd noted yesterday. When he took off my shirt he gazed at my bra-held breasts for a minute or so, then pushed his face into the cleavage above and between the cups. He was always a little hesitant about unlatching my bra, and I has to give him a smile or a nod.'

Edith asked, 'Is that unusual male behaviour?'

'Well, I haven't often found a man so respectful of any inhibitions I might have.'

'Even though he'd seen you naked before?'

'He never took it for granted that what had happened before meant it could happen again. Although we were together in a hotel room, undressing each other, which might prompt the presumption we were going to make love, Rodney never assumed. If I'd suddenly gone coy or changed my mind he would have accepted it without demur.'

'But you didn't change your mind, did you? You really wanted him.'

'That's right. So, he reached round me to release my bra and gently draw it off, and as my breasts came free he pressed me to him to savour the feel of them against his chest. I liked that, too. Then he released me and drew back to -- the only word is "worship" -- them.'

'I can understand that,' Edith said. 'That's how I felt about Ailsa's breasts.'

'I can, too. Corinne's are lovely. Anyway, he hefted them in his hands, thumbing the nipples, which exploded with sensation. Another trait he had was knowing exactly what was happening to me, moment to moment. He knew I didn't want him to suck me yet. He turned me to enjoy my knickered bottom, and stood back to let me take off his trousers. He wasn't wearing the little girl knickers, just ordinary men's pants, and he wasn't erect.

'That was part of his never making assumptions -- he never stiffened until he knew I was ready, either to enter me or let me toss him.

'When he had me down to the knickers he knelt and put his head against my stomach and reached up and round to stroke my cheeks

'Then he took the knickers down slowly, to marvel at my "tufty," as he called it. We lay on the bed, me on my back, and he laid his head on my thighs, nose and mouth close to my mons and breathed deeply. I said, "It'll be a bit ripe after a long day," and he said, "I could get drunk on it," and I opened the way for his tongue to lap at my group and pip, in Edithese, and at the same time he reached up his hands and caressed my breasts, and he knew just when to sit up and move between my knees as I raised them, and I looked to see his cock erecting and it was fully hard as he felt for my opening and engaged and I nodded again to let him glide slowly in and we rocked a little together to held him all the way in, and with a little more rocking I began to come, and he knew he could now come and we came together.'

'That was beautiful,' Edith said, 'Because you were showing your love.'

'We never used the word, but I think he did love me, and I think I loved him.'

Edith kissed me and said, 'I know you did.'

'We had a little sleep and then began again. This time he mounted me from behind, like the stallion. Then we slept again and woke for more and slept. At one point he hinted at a reason why he was estranged from his family. He said, "They rather go in for arranged marriages in my clan. They had this rather dishy and dashy deb lined up for me some years ago. She had a good big bouncing bosom, but of bott there was not a lot. I could have gone ahead with small breasts but without enough bum I just couldn't come. So that was that and everyone was rather cross, though a gentleman could never say, 'Without an adequate arse it can't come to pass.' So, if she'd been a virgin, and I didn't ask, she still was."

'Was he saying he'd like to marry you, because you had enough behind?'

'I did wonder later, but I didn't pursue it at the time.'

'What about the little girl knickers, though?'

'In the morning, when we got dressed he put on my knickers. He said, "May I? For the act, and I'll be thinking of you."

'I said, "They'll be a bit damp," and he said that was so much the better.'

Edith said, 'But you did see him again, surely?'

'Oh, a dozen or more times, sometimes after the act one place or another, so I saw my knickers used as a stage prop.'

'But it didn't last.'

'The last time was doubly knickery, a strange farewell and nothing I've ever done since. I went round to his dressing-room. This time he actually had one, and he was still in the little girl costume. He said, "Norma, there's no way to soften this. I'm going to Canada, for good, leaving tonight from here. The flight's early in the morning. It's a cousin, you see."

'I said, "Has she got a lot of bott?" And he said, "Just enough. She sent a photo," and I said, "Well that's as good a way of arranging a marriage as any," and he said, "There are other considerations, but..." And. "One last time, then, to remember by." I said.

'Were you hurt or upset?'

'A little, but I knew it wouldn't last. Perhaps if I'd said something when he told me about the bottomless deb, but I knew this was the end, a little strange. Because he took off the little girl outfit and stood there in my knickers, and I took everything off except the knickers I was wearing, exactly the same, of course, and he eased his cock out by the gusset and I held aside my gusset and opened my legs and he slid into my knickers and into me, and we moved together until we both came. It was as much the strong feeling of the parting as desire which did it, I think.

'Anyway, we stood holding each other a few minutes. Then he withdrew, and, of course, his sperm flowed out of me and soaked both pairs of knickers. We put on our clothes again, and I went away.'

Edith pulled me close, kissed me, and said, 'You're still sad about it, aren't you?'

'I suppose I am,' I said.

12