In the Nest with Christie Ch. 06

Story Info
Message from an Owl.
1.5k words
4.45
5.1k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KitOwsley
KitOwsley
43 Followers

This wouldn't take long.

I locked the bathroom door, stepped to the toilet, undid my pants, and prepared for a joyless, biologically necessary ejaculation.

But I kept getting distracted by my shock at Christie's calculated cruelty. How could she do this to me? And with our parents in the room, while sitting on the sofa with her mother--which, okay, yeah, made it hotter, but also more diabolical.

Jesus. She was a monster.

Okay, shake it off. Back to work. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Then my mind was blown all over again, because wait, she'd been humping her own foot, and oh my God, she sat on her feet all the damn time. It was a cute, innocent pose--or so my dumb ass always thought. Holy fuck, how many times had she done exactly what I'd seen today, right in front of me, without me knowing?

Okay, never mind, forget it. Time to shoot my load.

I squeezed my eyes shut and stroked.

My nut rose to the surface, my balls tightened, my dick throbbed, and --

HOO-HOO!

An ear-splitting jungle noise reverberated off the tile walls.

My nut reversed course and retreated to my testicles as I spun, spurting pre-cum on the mirror, and searched for the goddamn owl flying around the bathroom.

But there was no owl. My eyes stopped at a cell phone on the floor beside the tub.

Christie's phone. She must have left it here after her bath.

Oh right, I forgot, her text alerts didn't ding, they went --

HOO-HOO!

I jumped with surprise as her phone hooted again. Then I stepped closer and squinted at the text preview box on the home screen. Was this a reply from the person I'd heard her texting in the tub?

The preview box disappeared before I could read it, but I could've sworn I glimpsed my name written in all caps. This made me uneasy. But, screw it, the text preview was gone, and I wouldn't violate her privacy by trying to unlock her phone. Pretty sure it required her fingerprint anyway.

Okay, back to the toilet. Get this cum out of me and --

HOO-HOO!

I jerked my head and read the new text before it disappeared.

CALLIE: Kinda creepy he had a BONER while you were UNCONSCIOUS don't ya think???????

My blood froze.

So Christie had ratted me out. Somebody else knew what happened outside this morning.

Callie. Callie knew.

Wait, who the fuck was Callie?

I flipped through memories of the friends Christie brought home when I lived here. Most seemed classy, like Christie herself, but there was that one slutty chick with spiky blue hair and piercings all over her body. Was that--?

HOO-HOO!

CALLIE: But hey, at least now you know he has a NICE BIG DICK!!!

The emojis punctuating this text included cucumbers, water-splash droplets, and party favors with confetti.

Yeah, Callie was the slutty one.

My NICE BIG DICK had shrunk with the discovery that my humiliating secret was out, but the compliment had a revitalizing effect.

Okay, fuck it, Christie told her slutty friend. No big deal. Time to finish up and --

HOO-HOO!

Jesus Christ.

I bent over the phone.

CALLIE: So you're fucking him TONIGHT, huh?

Wait. What?

I re-read the text several times before it vanished.

No way. Callie misunderstood. Christie wasn't planning to fuck me tonight, or ever. She was just messing with my head--teasing me--playing a vicious, nasty joke.

Hell, even if she wanted to fuck me, she wouldn't do it tonight, on Easter, with both our parents home in a one-story house with thin fucking walls. She'd have to be crazy. No fucking way.

I shook my head, squeezed my eyes shut, grabbed the base of my cock, and --

HOO-HOO!

Goddammit! What now?

CALLIE: Well, sweetie, I love you and support you no matter what, so if it feels right, I say go for it. Damn, girl! Losing your virginity to your stepbrother!!! So hentai!!! Hahaha!!! Good luck!!!

Long after the text disappeared, I stared at Christie's phone in stunned silence, my dick shriveling in my hand.

Holy shit. She really wanted to lose her virginity to me? Tonight?

When I returned to the toilet, I couldn't get my confused dick going again.

I zipped up my pants and walked out of the bathroom.

Dishes were clinking in the dining room. I turned left at the end of the hallway, stood at the dining room entrance, and watched Christie set the table.

Her back was to me. Her face was reflected in the mirror above the sideboard. A sneaky, self-satisfied smile flitted at the corners of her mouth.

When our eyes met in the mirror, she set her face in a neutral expression, bending over the table and distributing salad plates.

"Christie," I said, my voice thick and faltering. "What the hell are you doing?"

She scowled, tilting her head in the mirror as if I'd asked a trick question. "Setting the table," she said.

I entered the room, grabbed her arms, and turned her to face me. "Whatever you're doing--whatever you're planning--it can't happen tonight. You know I want you, that I've always... but... I don't know. Maybe in a few years, when you're out of school. But we can't do anything now. Not here. Not tonight. Your mother hates me. She's suspicious. She's watching my every fucking move."

My voice had grown louder than I intended. Christie glanced toward the living room, then pulled her arms from my grasp and finished setting the table. "Jeez, Hunter, whatever's upsetting you, we'll talk about it later, okay?" She gave the table a last inspection, then walked through the kitchen to the living room. "Mom! Howard! Dinner's ready!"

I banged my fist on the table. Fuck. How long would she keep playing these evil mind games?

Christie's voice rose in volume from the living room. "Mom?... Mom?"

I frowned.

"Howard?" She was shouting now. "Hey! Howard! Mom! Wake up!"

I rushed to the living room.

Christie was hunched over the sofa, shaking a limp and floppy Therese. Her mother's eyes were closed, her mouth hung open, and she didn't so much as twitch under Christie's rough handling.

I ran to my father, who was snoring loudly in his La-Z-Boy. "Dad! Hey, Dad! Wake up! Time to eat!"

He didn't budge.

Christie stopped shaking her mother, sat on the sofa, and gazed thoughtfully at our sleeping parents. Then she turned to the coffee table and lifted Therese's teacup.

"Damn," she said. "Mom's tranquilizers must be stronger than I thought."

I let go of my dad's shoulders and blinked at her. "Huh?"

Christie set the cup down. "I figured one dose would make them groggy, and another at dinner would knock them out. Maybe because they took them on an empty stomach...?" Her voice trailed off.

Then her eyes lit up with an idea.

She turned toward her mother, bounced up and down on the sofa, and launched into a series of loud, pornographic cries.

"Uhhnn! Uhhnn! Uhhnn-uhhnn-uhhnn! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OOOOOHHHHHHHHH... "

Therese and my dad slept on.

Christie shrugged. "Yeah, they're out."

She stood and grabbed Therese by the shoulders. "Help me lie her down, would you? Darn it, I was hoping she'd change into her nightgown first. I hate letting her sleep in her church clothes all night."

She guided her mother to lie sideways and tried to arrange her into a comfortable position. Not strong enough to maneuver her unconscious mother on her own, she struggled for a bit, then turned and stomped her foot at me with an impatient huff. "Hello?"

I walked mechanically to the sofa and helped her spread Therese out on her back.

Christie raised her mother's stockinged legs to the cushion, then covered her with the afghan. After arranging a throw pillow under Therese's head, she stepped back and examined her work.

"Eh, she'll have a sore neck tomorrow, but I think this is the best we can do." She picked up the remote, clicked off the TV, then glanced at my dad in his La-Z-Boy. "He should be okay." Then, to me: "Sorry about dinner. I'll put everything in the fridge. We'll eat it tomorrow."

I shook my head in dazed disbelief. "I can't believe you roofied our parents."

Christie frowned, as though deeply troubled by her own actions. "Yeah, Mom really shouldn't leave drugs out where little kids can get to them. Oh. Wait." She glared down at Therese. "I'm not a little kid anymore."

I stared at her, speechless.

She tugged at her dress and walked past me toward the hallway. "I'm gonna take this stupid thing off. Have fun at your party."

She paused at her bedroom door and shot me a look.

"Good luck with the girl of your dreams."

She disappeared into her room.

Ding!

I turned to the end table beside me. Slowly, I lifted my phone to my face.

LUKE: Hey, man! Paula's here! Are you coming?

I pressed the power button, watched the phone die, then threw it aside and stormed down the hallway, my risen cock leading the way to Christie's bedroom.

KitOwsley
KitOwsley
43 Followers