In the Nest with Christie Ch. 07

Story Info
Rising to the Occasion.
2.4k words
4.56
5.3k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KitOwsley
KitOwsley
43 Followers

I didn't mean to rip her dress.

When I stormed into her room, she was facing away from me. She'd unzipped the back of the dress and was pulling the sleeves down her shoulders when I spun her around and mashed my mouth against hers. At the sound of ripping fabric, we froze--but then went on kissing and groping each other.

Her dress had a built-in bra, and now the fleshy firmness of her exposed boobs against my shirt-covered chest drove me crazy. Then she hoisted herself up and wrapped her legs around my hips and I went even crazier, tearing that fucking dress all the way down her back. Impatient to get my own clothes off, I threw her naked body on the bed.

Christie was impatient, too. Tossing her shredded dress to the floor, she scrambled to her knees and fumbled with my pants, licking her lips.

Damn, she was hungry.

But so was I.

I let her undo my belt, unbutton my pants, and pull down my fly while I flailed out of my shirt. But before she could wrap her mouth around my meat, I shoved her backward on the bed.

She'd been toying with her food all goddamn day. I was ready to eat.

"Spread your legs," I growled, kicking off my pants.

She gasped but promptly obeyed, lying back and bowing her legs to offer her pussy. Her heaving breaths and hurried movements betrayed how eager to fuck she was. But somehow those gold-flecked green eyes had never looked more innocent.

I knelt between her legs, lowered my head, and sniffed her powerful scent like a fine wine... then smirked at the sight of her pale face peeping over the small mounds of her breasts. I stretched out my tongue, watching with amusement as her eyes widened in anticipation. But instead of licking her cunt, I flicked my tongue over her belly button ring.

She groaned, scooting up the bed, bringing her cunt to my mouth.

Oh, I wanted to eat her out--the tangy heat of her arousal was making me salivate--but she deserved a little payback. Besides, I'd dreamt of making her mine for so damn long, and now that she was spread out before me, I had the primal urge to mark every quivering inch of her delicious body with my mouth.

I kissed my way up the center line of her abs. When I reached her boobs, I fingered the hardened flesh of a nipple, licked the areola around it like it was a chocolate topping, then trapped the stiff nub between my teeth and bathed it with my tongue. She moaned and bounced her butt on the bed as I moved to her other nipple, grabbing my hair and trying to pull me to her face, then trying to push me down between her legs. Her frustration grew louder as I took my sweet time tormenting her.

Of course, I was tormenting myself, too. As she bucked beneath me, her belly button ring tapped against my painfully stiff cock, making it even more maddeningly hard. I rose on my hands and knees, shifting away from the piercing--and nearly came when she grabbed my dick with both hands and thrust it toward her cunt.

"Fuck me!" She dug her heels into my butt cheeks, kicking me toward herself. "Fuck me--fuck me--fuck me!" Her voice cracked. She was almost sobbing.

Losing my resolve to tease her, I let her guide my aching prick to her soaking wet core. But when my tip touched her dripping wet entrance, she tensed.

Her eyes flew open. She gasped with fear.

Oh, fuck, right, she was a virgin. I'd been so caught up in her frenzied arousal, I almost forgot she'd never done this before.

"Relax," I whispered in her ear. I pressed my mouth to her cheeks, her forehead, her eyes, and finally, her lips.

She softened under my kisses, her anxiety gradually melting away.

Aware she would need more preparation, I kissed my way down her neck, past her cleavage, over her belly button ring... and closed in on her pussy.

When my mouth loomed over the heat rising from between her legs, she grabbed my head and tilted my face up to look me in the eye. Her expression was so vulnerable it pierced my fucking soul.

"I might pass out." Her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. "It happens sometimes when I cum really hard. Don't freak out. Just keep going, okay?"

Wow. She really did faint easily. Good thing I was a pervert. The possibility of knocking her unconscious with pleasure made me even harder.

"Damn right I'll keep going." I squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands. "This body is mine now, sis. Your big brother is going turn you into a mindless fucktoy."

Christie's eyes flashed. She'd never seen this side of me before. Neither had I. But three years of pent-up longing changes a man, I guess.

I grinned at her... and slowly lowered my mouth to her muff.

Her head fell back on the pillow, her body going slack in surrender.

Lingering lovingly above her heat, I blew soft, playful breaths up and down her labia. Her moans grew needier as she writhed beneath me. When I flicked my tongue around her clit, she cried out and kicked her legs up, wrapping them around my head. Then I stretched my tongue down to her perineum and licked slowly upward, dipping into her juicy hole before returning to the surface and lavishing her clit with direct licks. She screamed, clutching my hair in her hands, digging her heels into my shoulder blades.

Forcing myself to be gentle, I pressed a finger against her dripping entrance.

She gasped, her inner walls clenching so tight that I couldn't break through. Still too scared, I thought. But minutes later, under the ministrations of my tongue, she let out a guttural moan, her legs opened wider, and the walls of her pussy parted for me.

"Good girl," I breathed over her clit, slowly sliding two fingers into her cunt and curving them upward, searching for her G-spot.

Her body moved in sync with my fingers. Gradually, we increased the tempo, our rhythms and energies merging.

But when I sucked her clit deep into my mouth and swirled my tongue all over it, she lost our rhythm--and lost her fucking mind.

Her screams were so loud I imagined windows breaking, our parents waking, the neighbors calling the police.

My innocent stepsister's uninhibited cries made me so fucking horny I thought my cock would explode without even being touched.

Suddenly, her screams cut off. Her body seized, and a geyser of girl-cum splashed my face as her feet slammed down on the mattress, her back arching, her hips jerking spasmodically. Unable to keep up, my fingers slipped out of her, but my mouth rode the waves of her wild gyrations. When I grabbed her hips and pressed my tongue against her clenching asshole, she screamed even louder, squirted even harder, her cum seeming to go on forever until finally her ass dropped to the bed, her legs flopped to either side of my head, and her screams abruptly ended in a low, exhausted groan. Then she twitched and sighed into total limpness.

I raised my head from between her legs, thinking she'd fainted.

Nope. Still conscious, though only barely. As I stretched out beside her, she stared at the ceiling with glassy eyes, her hair tangled around her face in sweat-soaked coils. God, I wanted to finish her off right then--fuck her straight into oblivion--but I was a gentleman. Propping my head in my hand, I gazed down at her beautiful zoned-out face and waited for her to recover.

When she seemed semi-aware, I asked if she wanted some water.

She mumbled at first, struggling to regain the power of speech. When she eventually did, she said in a toneless voice: "I want your cock."

Despite the spectacular orgasm I'd just witnessed, I still wasn't used to my goody-goody stepsister talking this way. I was half-convinced I'd misheard her when she rolled toward me, wrapped her tiny hand around my tumescent prick, and spoke with crisp, determined clarity. "I want this inside me. Now."

Well, okay then.

I climbed on top of her. She opened her legs. Our eyes locked.

"Keep going if I pass out," she said again.

I gave her an ironic look. "Sweetie-pie, if you didn't pass out from that last orgasm..."

She sighed, and the sudden earnestness in her voice caught me off-guard. "I've never let myself cum with a guy before. Only by myself. With guys, I'm afraid if I black out, it'll scare them and kill the mood." She smiled at me and ran a hand down my cheek. "But with you, I'm not worried, especially after... well..." She trailed off.

No need to say more. We giggled at the memory of our ridiculous incident on the lawn. I flashed on the moment she'd gazed up at me with my cum dripping down her angelic face, and my cock bounced between our stomachs, raring to go again.

Shifting beneath me, she clenched my ass and eased me toward her.

There was no awkwardness. No searching or fumbling. I slid into her effortlessly.

Her expression seemed to reflect the ecstasy I felt... which struck me as strange.

"Hey, isn't this supposed to hurt? Since you're, um, you know... a virgin?"

She poked her tongue between her teeth and wrinkled her nose at me. "Oh, sweetie, I popped my cherry a long time ago. Riding my bike, I think." She kicked her legs up around my waist and pedaled her feet in the air. "Now I wanna ride you."

Leave it to Christie to lose her virginity with an adorable giggle.

But when I buried myself balls-deep inside her, her giggles dissolved into wanton moans.

Jesus Christ. I'd never felt more connected, more alive in every molecule of my flesh. I forced myself to go slow, knowing I could explode any second. God, I wanted this to last forever.

Soon enough, though, the train gathered its own momentum. My thrusts intensified. Christie's breathy moans hardened into throaty growls. "Faster. Harder. Fuck me hard. Fuck my fucking brains out. Oh fuck--oh fuck--oh FUCK..."

I made growly sounds of my own as we pounded and slapped against each other. Then, without warning, she let out a wild cry, flipping me onto my back with surprising strength. My cock slipped out of her, and she wailed as if she'd lost a limb, leaping on top of me, ramming me back into herself, and splashing up and down in the puddle of our juices as we fucked even more frantically.

My mind gone, my body acting on pure instinct, I sat up and grabbed under her arms, lifting her off the mattress as I rose to my knees and slammed her against the wall, jackhammering into her cunt with a deranged ferocity.

Her pussy tightened like a vise, her mouth flying open in a soundless scream as she launched into another full-body explosion.

I willed myself not to cum with her, savoring the manly power of maintaining my control while she completely lost hers.

Her spurting pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock as if trying to chew it off, but I kept railing her until she bore down with frightening force. A strained cry squeaked through her corded neck as her body seized at the peak of release. She hung suspended in this alarming state for what seemed an impossible stretch of time before her inarticulate cries dissolved in a shuddering moan, her cunt went loose around my cock, and her arms fell limp from my neck. Her hips twitched, her head drooped as her eyes rolled back, and I realized she was passing out--but goddammit, she was going to feel me cum inside her first.

I let out a roar and unloaded, my nutsack clenching tight.

The first blast of jizz was so fucking huge that it barely squeezed through my firing cock. But when it finally burst free and splattered inside her, Christie's head jerked, her body stiffening at the sensation of being filled. Her eyes focused briefly on my face, and her lips flickered in a dreamy smile. Then she fainted, sagging bonelessly against me, and I grabbed her hips and dropped her floppy body to the mattress and kept pounding away, shooting load after impossibly huge load into her senseless fuckhole.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath, my chest heaving violently against the gentle rise and fall of her boobs.

I kept my wilting cock inside her, wanting my dick to be the first thing she felt when she came to.

A few minutes later, she moaned and shifted beneath me. I lifted my head to watch her return. Color flooded back to her cheeks. Her eyelids flickered as I brushed my hand across her face. Then, with a contented sigh, she drifted from her faint into peaceful sleep.

Still buried in the wet mess of her pussy, my softening organ reversed course and stretched to full, throbbing hardness again. Jesus Christ. I'd just exhausted myself in the most intense orgasm of my life, but my cock was ready for round two.

Poor Christie was exhausted, though. She needed rest. So, with a pang of regret, I slid out of her.

A wave of dizziness hit when I sat up. Damn. I hadn't eaten all day. And neither had she. No doubt my sweet girl would be famished when she woke from her nap. Well, at least I hoped she was napping and not conked out for the night. The sun was only now setting. The evening was young.

I climbed off the bed and reached for my clothes on the floor--but then realized I didn't need them. I was the only conscious person in the house. So, naked and erect, I padded to the kitchen, passing the snoring parents Christie had conquered in her quest for my cock, and fixed us a couple of plates from the feast I'd prepared.

When I returned to Christie's room, I set her plate on the nightstand, then climbed on the bed, sat at her feet, set my plate on my lap, and shoveled food in my face while I stared at the jizz oozing from her well-fucked muff.

My rejuvenated cock tapped the underside of my plate as my eyes traveled up and down her perfect little body. I'd cum on those feet, in that face, and inside that pussy. She told me to keep going after she fainted. So maybe it would be okay if I jacked off and came on her tits now?

But then she stirred, sighing in her sleep with an adorable smile, and I decided, no, I'd save my energy. When Christie rose again, her servant would be ready.

KitOwsley
KitOwsley
43 Followers