In the Shadow of the Great Totem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Five or ten years. As for Tuwarnis," Dylen said, grinning, "I think I found a weakness. She likes fucking as much as she likes fighting, so..."

"Then take it to her," Synda replied with wry twist of her mouth. "I never thought you'd last this long, Dylen. We may actually have a chance."

"I think we have more than that," Dylen answered with a cryptic expression. "More than that." The small voice within chirped with joy.

------

The bell sounded. The four women met again in the center of the mat. Ngboken and Tuwarnis didn't look any better than Synda and Dylen. They were just as bruised and bloody. Scratches and teeth marks covered all four; their once erect postures were slumped, hands hanging at their sides instead of raised and ready. Dylen heard a woman in the crowd say she hadn't seen such a vicious fight in twenty years: the last three had ended just after the mid-day break. Well, said the voice, this is encouraging. You and Tuwarnis, at least, are going to give them a show.

As they locked up once more, each pair of fighters was more deliberate, less frenetic than in the morning. The crowd settled back, some disappointed, but most glad the intensity was less, so they could relax and enjoy the fight as the heat of the day increased.

Synda and Ngboken returned to their close in-fighting, more slowly, but no less brutal. Blood ran rather than dripped from them now. Though the punches were fewer, they were just as hard as in the morning. Dylen and Tuwarnis began a slow dance, standing close enough for short, rapid punches and tight clinches. One of them would back the other into a post and, while they traded blows, slip her cock into her opponent's pussy so that they fucked as they fought. By mid-afternoon, both women's thighs were bruised and coated in cum.

As the heat of the day increased, the fight slowed more. The crowd mostly drowsed, only the most devoted--or deviant, perhaps--paid much attention to the action on the mat. Synda and Ngboken became entangled in a sweaty ball among the ropes between two posts. They were more interested in getting loose than fighting, though they still hit each other when they could. Dylen and Tuwarnis wrapped in a mutual head-to-crotch body scissors, gnawing at the other's cock and balls, fingers deep in a slick pussy, cum spurting erratically from their cocks. For Dylen, this was the perfect position. The mangora maintained her stamina, her cock was hard and her pussy eager for more fucking. The ironwort kept her strength up. She suspected Tuwarnis had a similar diet, as she showed no signs of slowing either. But no one had appreciated Dylen's appetite for sex. It hadn't seemed important while she was training. It was consider a major liability for her. Not now.

------

Late afternoon shadows spread across the mat as the fight entered its final stage. The crowd perked up, sensing the contest would come down to the last moments of sunlight. The runners stood at the edges of the crowd, no longer needed, as news of the epic battle had spread. The rest of the clans were now pressed around the outside of the temple, some even daring to climb the sacred walls and relay what they saw to the throng below.

Dylen had Tuwarnis upside down against one of the posts, knees hanging over the top ropes. She was ravaging the Direbird fighter's cock and balls, playing to the crowd, who now sat forward, eager to watch. Her attention wavered. She failed to notice the hands that crept up to grip her head as she put her mouth to the tip of Tuwarnis's cock again, in mock attack. The hands shoved her head forward, slamming the erect shaft deep into her throat, cutting off her air. At the same time, she felt a cock slide into her pussy from behind. Ngboken. She'd laid Synda out and was now helping her partner fuck Dylen.

The sensation of one cock in her throat and one in her pussy was nearly too much for Dylen, not because she was bothered, but because it felt so good. If only she could breathe. She forced her head back to take a breath. Tuwarnis pushed her forward again after only a small gasp of air, and then came hard in her mouth. Dylen choked. She snorted on the cum; it boiled up into her head, running out her nose. In desperation, she grabbed Tuwarnis's balls and twisted hard. Another woman fainted. The olive-skinned warrior cried out in pain. She let go of the Chimera warrior's head. Dylen raked in a huge breath, choking again on the massive load of cum in her mouth. More of it ran from her nose. The rest sprayed out onto the crowd. As she pushed back from the crumpled figure beneath her, now cupping her mangled balls with her hands, she felt Ngboken's cock slide roughly out of her pussy. Damn. That was just beginning to feel good.

She turned, stepping over the curled of form of Tuwarnis to see Synda holding Ngboken tightly, one arm across the Direbird warrior's bruised and bloody breasts, the other around her throat. "C'mon," rasped Synda, "finish her now. The sun's almost down."

Dylen stepped forward. She punched the olive-skinned woman twice in the solar plexus, with all her remaining strength. Ngboken folded in Synda's grasp, who let her fall to her knees on the mat. Synda knelt behind her; Dylen knelt in front. As one, they shoved their cocks into the nearly prone woman, one cock in her pussy, one cock in her mouth. They fucked Ngboken mercilessly for several minutes until each Chimera warrior came in their last explosion of cum. Complete silence fell as the crowd watched, fascinated.

Ngboken collapsed on the mat. Dylen helped Synda stand, leaning unsteadily against each other, battered and bloody. Both Synda's eyes were swollen shut. It was a wonder she had been able to see what she was doing. Dylen's face was in little better shape: only one eye was swollen closed, but blood dripped into the other from a nasty cut above the eyebrow. Bruises, cuts, scrapes, and teeth marks covered their bodies. Cum dribbled from their cocks, trickled from their pussies down the insides of their thighs. Amazingly they both still had all their teeth, though a single tooth lay on the mat in a small puddle of blood.

Tuwarnis struggled to stand but was only able to get to her knees, still cupping her balls. Ngboken lay gasping on the mat, cum dripping from her mouth and pussy, her bloody face a mask of pain and disappointment.

As the sun dropped below the horizon, the final bell sounded. Moana, chief of the Chimera Clan, stood tall, raising her arms above her head. She ululated in victory. Gentle hands pulled Dylen and Synda apart, held them upright as their yellow robes were draped across their shoulders. Night fell around the sounds of a raucous party as the Chimera clans celebrated, while the Direbird clans sulked, planning a fitting revenge for the next cycle.

------

As the Chimera dismantled the Great Totem by the light of celebratory fires to place their symbol at the top, four women lay entangled on soft cushions deep within the Temple. Maidens specially trained for the purpose had laid each one on Healing Stones brought from the slopes of the Dreaming One. They had kneaded and prodded the worst of the aches and pains from their bodies. Two hours in the bubbling warmth of the Sacred Pool had mostly restored the women, though the deeper marks of battle still remained. Ngboken spooned against Synda as they watched Dylen and Tuwarnis stroke each other to orgasm for the fifth or sixth time that night, not including the times they'd come in each other's mouth and pussy.

"Ah, the exuberance of youth," said the Direbird warrior into Synda's ear as she nuzzled it, tongue exploring the void in her mouth where a tooth had been earlier in the day. "The only reason I keep returning to the Gathering is to spend the night with you after a good, long fight. You were much better than last time. What's your secret, victorious one?"

"I won't tell you, you'll have to fuck it out of me," replied Synda, thinking a steady diet of mangora and ironwort wasn't such a bad thing after all. "If you get it out of me, and I'm not saying you will, no matter how many times you come inside me, then we have to agree to meet before the next Gathering and test each other 's strength."

"Agreed," purred Ngboken. "Bring the young one with you. Tuwarnis can use the practice."

The moon rose over the newly re-formed Great Totem, the fierce Chimera at the top. While the clans slept off their revelry, four warriors curled around each other in dreams of glorious combat.

12